Chelsea Disaster Pt. 02

Story Info
The first step is admitting you need help.
2.8k words
4.3
9.9k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

*Author's note: all characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older*

Chelsea's mystery fan was cryptic about the details of the job. All he would tell her was that he wanted her to put on a "private show" for a "wealthy client." Definitely a red flag, but when Chelsea saw how much money he was offering, all she could see was green.

"Holy shit!" her jaw nearly dropped to the floor. This was enough money to pay off all her back rent, with enough left over to re-up her prescription of size suppressors, even without insurance.

There was just one problem: the job was on Thursday. Today was Monday. By Thursday her cock would have grown her clear out of house and home.

She tried to reschedule, but Thursday was the earliest possible day. Non-negotiable.

"Shit."

Chelsea ransacked her apartment, searching from top to bottom. She tossed aside dozens of empty prescription bottles, searching desperately for even one she might have overlooked. She even sifted through the jizz puddles. There had to be a loose pill somewhere, just one!

Rattle rattle.

One of the bottles still had a pill inside! Chelsea's heart soared until she looked at the label and realized it was just an allergy pill.

Chelsea tossed the bottle away with a disappointed sigh. It bounced off a cum-balloon and rolled a short distance before getting stuck in a pile of semisolid spunk.

Defeated, she plopped down on a chair (lifting her cock and balls aside so that she wouldn't sit on them) and took out her phone. Chalsea had been dreading this. She hadn't dared to look at her phone in almost two months. She had so many missed calls and texts that the anxiety and guilt were almost physically painful.

She scrolled through her messages. Most of her friends and family had given up on her weeks ago. One by one they'd stopped trying. There was only one person in her contacts who'd called her faithfully at least twice a week every week. Wincing, Chelsea pressed her thumb to the icon marked "HYANONLISA."

It rang out and went to voicemail.

Caught off guard, Chelsea stammered out, "H-hey Lisa! It's Chelsea... you know... from HyperAnon... uhhh... sorry I haven't been to any meetings lately... COVID... you know... I guess I haven't been to any of the virtual meetings either. Ummm... anyway, I'm in trouble. I ran out of meds and... Hang on—"

Lisa was calling her back.

Chelsea, caught wrong-footed twice now, fumbled to answer but ended up hanging up by accident.

"Ughhhhh!" she hung her head, burying her face in the soft flesh of her cock as she hugged her knees.

Lisa tried calling again, but Chelsea was too mortified to answer.

Half an hour later, Chelsea's intercom buzzed.

"It's Lisa." Lisa's voice came over the speaker.

"Oh, hey!" Chelsea put on her best cheerful voice. "What's up?"

"You called and said you needed help. I thought I should come over."

"Oh! Right! Sure, sure..." Chelsea looked nervously around her apartment. Condoms full of jizz lined the front hallway, leaving only a narrow, cum-crusted passage to walk through. Empty pizza and Chinese food boxes littered the floor and overflowed the trash. The air was thick with the rank smell of B.O. and spunk.

The intercom crackled again.

"May I come in?" asked Lisa.

"Uhhh... sure!" Chelsea glanced around again. "Actually don't come in the front door, come around back and I'll let you up the fire escape."

"Uh okay..." the intercom clicked off.

Chelsea hastily pulled on a pair of reasonably-clean sweatpants to cover her knee-length cock and melon-sized balls, then climbed out the window and down the fire escape. A fit, perky little blonde dressed all in spandex waved up at her from street level.

"Thanks, and Sorry!" Chelsea helped Lisa up onto the metal catwalk. "My landlord hates hypers. I didn't want him to give you a hard time."

"Oh, sure no problem." Lisa put on a smile. "My landlord's kind of a jerk too."

"So uhh... what brings you by?" Chelsea fidgeted with her hands.

"You said you were in trouble and you needed meds," answered Lisa. "Sorry I couldn't come by sooner. You caught me in the middle of my yoga class and I had to rush home."

"You didn't have to do that!" Chelsea blushed.

"It's no trouble!" Lisa smiled. "I'm just glad you're ok. I was afraid I'd get here too late and see your cock sticking out the roof of the building!"

Chelsea laughed nervously.

"No it's not that bad yet..."

Lisa dug through her yoga bag and produced an orange prescription bottle full of pills. "I just renewed my prescription, there's thirty days' worth in there."

Lisa's gaze fell down to the bulge in Chelsea's sweatpants and she pursed her lips.

"I'm not sure how much good they'll do you, though," she said. "I don't think my dosage is as high as yours."

Both of them glanced down involuntarily to compare their respective bulges. The bulge of Lisa's cock was clearly visible through the fabric of her yoga pants, about the size of a liter bottle of water. Impressive, but nothing like the thigh-sized behemoth stretching the crotch of Chelsea's sweatpants.

"I only need it to last until Thursday." Chelsea took the bottle and examined the label. She'd have to take a fistful of Lisa's pills to equal just one of hers, and lately she'd needed five a day just to maintain her current size.

"Are you gonna be okay without these?" asked Chelsea, looking back at Lisa.

Lisa waved the question away and stuck out her tongue.

"I can drag my dick around for a couple weeks, it's no biggie. Back when I had to go in to work it might have been a problem, but since I'm working remotely now it's not like anybody sees me from the waist down anyway. I'll just stock up on groceries and have a staycation. It'll be fun!"

"What about your yoga classes?" Chelsea gestured to Lisa's outfit.

"Oh..." Lisa's smile faltered before coming back broader than before. "The great thing about yoga is you can do it anyplace. I don't need a fancy studio. Besides I probably shouldn't even be going. I know our classes are 'social distanced' but it's better not to be around people at all, you know?"

Chelsea remembered Lisa from her HyperAnon meetings. The girl was a social butterfly who loved being around other people, gossiping, hugging and—like nearly all hypers—having casual sex with as many partners as possible. Lisa was putting a brave face on it, but Chelsea could tell the poor girl was suffering terribly.

The two girls stood in awkward silence for a moment before Lisa spoke again.

"Everyone at HyperAnon is really worried about you, you know," said Lisa.

"Yeah..." Chelsea looked away.

"After your relapse, it's like you just dropped off the face of the earth."

"Sorry I'm just... figuring some stuff out," said Chelsea.

"I just want to make sure you're okay..."

Lisa reached out to touch Chelsea's arm. Even that slight brush of human contact was enough to set Chelsea's heart racing. She felt her cock stiffen and begin to expand. Within seconds her massive member was straining against the leg of her sweatpants, causing the fabric to stretch audibly.

"Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry!" Lisa backed away.

"No, no it's just been a really long time!" Chelsea blushed as her cock snaked another several inches toward her ankle. She could feel her balls swelling between her thighs, filling with hot seed.

"Here here." Lisa took a step back. "Try this."

The little blonde stood up straight and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes.

"Center yourself," she said.

Chelsea tried to follow Lisa's lead, but her heart was pounding like a drum against her ribcage. All she could think about was the feeling of Lisa's fingertips as they brushed her arms, and the heat of her rapidly swelling cock.

The elastic of her sweatpants began to pop and tear as Chelsea's cock bloated up to the size of her waist. Each of her balls had inflated to the size of a pumpkin, pushing her legs apart and stretching out the seat of her pants.

"It's not working," Chelsea groaned as the glistening purple tip of her basketball-sized cockhead forced its way out the bottom of her pantleg.

Lisa couldn't stop herself from staring. The sight of Chelsea's magnificent cock had excited the blonde's loins as well, her cock snaked like an anaconda down toward her kneecap, leaving a dark trail of slimy precum down the inside of her leg.

Chelsea fumbled with the childproof cap of the size suppressors. Lisa stopped her.

"No, if you do that you just build up a tolerance," said Lisa. "You're gonna have to just ride it out."

"Ride it out?" Chelsea thrust her hands down at the dirigible growing in her pants. "This isn't the mechanical bull at Cowgirls!"

There was a loud rasp of tearing fabric and the right leg of Chelsea's sweatpants exploded, releasing a barrel-thick battering ram of hot, veiny cock that nearly knocked Lisa right off the catwalk.

Free from the constraints of her sweats, Chelsea's cock swelled faster than ever, rapidly growing from the length of her leg to a full six feet in length. A river of milky precum poured out of her cumslit like the flow from a garden hose, splattering loudly on the asphalt beneath. The metal of the catwalk creaked from the pressure of Chelsea's balls against the rail, and the whole fire escape groaned from the added weight.

Lis was pressed right up against the guardrail, sucking in her already flat tummy as much as she could to avoid being squished by Chelsea's colossal cum cannon.

"Holy shit, Chelsea!" grunted Lisa. "How long have you been off your meds?"

"A couple hours?" Chelsea shrugged.

"Are you close?" asked Lisa.

"Close to what?" asked Chelsea.

"Cumming," answered Lisa.

"No, I'm not fully hard yet... ohh!" Chelsea moaned as her cock shot forward another several feet. Lisa squealed with terror as the fire escape shuddered, knocking brick dust and plaster down to the street below.

Lisa ducked under Chelsea's cock and reappeared on the other side where there was more room.

"How much bigger does it get?" asked Lisa.

"Just a bit... ooooaaaaahh!" Chelsea moaned again. There was an ear-splitting squeal of twisting metal as Chelsea's cock burst through the guardrail at the narrow end of the catwalk. About three feet of cock now loomed out over the alleyway, drooling gallons of precum that drummed loudly into the open mouth of an empty dumpster. There was another groan of metal and Chelsea's cock stretched out another few feet. The metal stairs to Chelsea's left started to bend as the side of her cock pressed into the steel.

Lisa was quickly running out of space on the building side of Chelsea's monster member.

"I'm gonna climb on top," said Lisa.

"Jus-d-do what you have to do." Chelsea bit her lower lip as the heat rose in her loins, rushing up through her body like a firestorm.

Lisa threw a leg over Chelsea's cock, mounting it like a bucking bronco. She squeaked in fear as her touch caused the beast to surge forward again, rising higher and carrying her rapidly toward the edge of the fire escape.

"Uhh, Chelsea?" Lisa looked back nervously.

Chelsea was gone. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and she had fainted back against the rising cushion of her balls.

There was another surge of growth and Lisa screamed in terror as she shot forward several feet.

"Eep!" Lisa looked down over the side of Chelsea's cock. She was bobbing three stories above the pavement! She clamped her arms and legs around the wide shaft and held on for dear life. Even encircling Chelsea's cock in a bear hug, Lisa could barely make her fingertips touch.

"Ffffuuuuuuuuuaaaaaahhh!" Chelsea howled.

Lisa screamed as Chelsea's cock bucked beneath her. She could feel the rumble of cum rushing up the shaft. Chelsea's urethra bulged hugely and a firehose stream of hot jizz blasted from the torso-sized glans of her cum cannon.

The first rope of Chelsea's spunk splashed loudly into the alley below with a clatter of tumbling garbage cans. Her cock bucked again and another, larger rope of jizz flew the entire length of the alley and sailed clear out into the street beyond where it collided with a parked car, setting off the alarm. After that her shots came so large and so close together that it was practically a continuous stream of hot, thick girlchowder blasting like a firehose.

Pedestrians out on the street screamed in terror. A passing car blared its horn as it lost traction driving through the growing puddle of slick liquid. A heavy rope from Chelasea's cock shattered the front and side windows of another car, sending it spinning off the road.

Lisa's screams of terror filled Chelsea's ears as she passed out...

***

Chelsea came to in her own bed. She blinked, bleary-eyed up at the dents her cock had made in the ceiling. Her memories came flooding back and she sat bolt upright in terror.

Her cock was back down to its usual thigh-sized flaccid state, the melon-sized head completely enveloped beneath the voluminous folds of her foreskin. Her balls ached, but it was the satisfied ache of full relief, something she hadn't felt in ages.

Something clattered in the kitchen and Chelsea swung her legs out over the side of her bed, pausing for a moment before realizing that the old condoms and trashbags full of jizz that had littered her bedroom floor were gone, along with all the pizza boxes.

She shuffled out into the hallway.

Lisa was in the kitchen making tea.

"Oh, you're awake!" She flashed a dazzling grin and held up a tray with a pair of mugs.

"You... you cleaned my apartment." Chelsea wiped her nose on her arm with a loud sniff.

"I just did some tidying up while the tea was boiling," said Lisa.

Lisa had done more than a little tidying up. Half the jizzbags were gone, and what garbage was left had been stacked and sorted as neatly as could be expected. There was actually room to move around now.

"You know your fridge is completely empty?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah." Chelsea sat down at the table (the surface had been wiped clean of its crust of dried jizz) and accepted a mug of hot tea.

"Have you been eating nothing but takeout all this time?" asked Lisa.

"Uh, yeah," Chelsea lied.

Lisa picked up a bowl full of semisolid spunk and turned it upside down over the sink. The spunk and the spoon stuck in it stayed put, like a Dairy Queen Blizzard. Lisa shook the bowl and the cum gradually came free with a loud sucking sound before dropping into the bottom of the sink with a thud that rattled the silverware in the drying rack.

"You haven't been drinking your own cum have you?" asked Lisa, unable to completely hide the pity and disgust on her face.

"Uhhh... maybe just a little bit." Chelsea shrugged.

"You're not supposed to do that! Category three hyper cum is growth inducing!" chided Lisa. "No wonder your meds haven't been working!"

"I'm pretty sure our own cum doesn't work on ourselves," said Chelsea. "We're like... immune or something. Same way we can't get ourselves pregnant."

"Pretty sure it does," said Lisa.

"No..." Chelsea scratched her chin, trying to remember. "No way."

"Yes way." Lisa nodded.

"Well it's only been a couple of meals," Chelsea lied. She'd survived on nothing but her own cum for two solid months.

Lisa came over to join Chelsea at the table and for a moment the two sat in silence drinking their tea.

"Thanks, by the way, for helping me out back there," said Chelsea.

"I told you, you just gotta ride it out." Lisa smiled.

"Thanks for cleaning up, too. You didn't have to do that." Chelsea felt more than a little ashamed at the filth still covering nearly every surface of her apartment.

"Hypers gotta look out for each other," said Lisa. She reached out and squeezed Chelsea's hand. Chelsea felt a twinge in her cock, but for the time being, the giant between her legs appeared to be sated.

Chelsea squeezed Lisa's hand back.

"Thanks," said Chelsea.

Outside, police had cordoned off the street as cleanup crews scrubbed Chelsea's jizz off the road. There'd probably be hell to pay once the city found out whose jizz had clobbered the street, but for now, Chelsea was just happy to bask in the afterglow of the best orgasm she'd had in months.

To be continued...


dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers