All Comments on 'Chelsea Disaster Pt. 02'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chelsea needs a hug, but her massive futa cock would get in the way!

It's only after reading through this a second time do I realize how much I feel for Chelsea; All that guilt, self-hatred, and shame that she went through during this time isn't unexpected considering how monumental her destruction was but it's really sad nonetheless. It makes me happy knowing that she has at least one person in her support group that hasn't given up on her completely. Hopefully Lisa will get Chelsea to open up to loving herself and taking control of her life again. This mysterious job Chelsea was offered might just be the first step. Lisa is just wonderful; I especially like the size disparity cause even though Lisa is no slouch when it comes to size, especially without her meds I wager, she can't even come close to Chelsea cause she's just a complete monster in that regard.

I really, really like the mix of terror and arousal during the scene with Chelsea growing on that catwalk; With Lisa being put into a situation of legitimate danger it really makes out Chelsea to be a force of nature, which makes her despair at her own body so heartwrenchingly real and sad. Lisa's life was in serious danger at that moment (which Chelsea will probably feel terrible about later) and even so she still cares for Chelsea; You couldn't ask for a better friend! Also that thing with the growth-inducing cum? Genius. It makes me think of Chelsea sharing that with a certain someone down the line. Who knows!

I am completely invested and can't wait to see more! Also can we get more hyper piss stuff? Again, it's not a kink of mine I'd just like to see Chelsea engaging with that grossly excessive and dehumanizing part of herself in more detail. Stuff like how it works or how hypers view that specific thing (and Chelsea specifically as a freaky, even by hyper standards, hyper now that I think about it) in general would be some juicy details for sure! Like it being frowned upon, even by the hyper community, to let it build past a certain point or something like that. Maybe some more ball focus? Like how heavy they get or something? I'd also like to know how she washes herself; Lots of self-loathing can be drawn from her doing that but Lisa might be able to help her out (at least emotionally considering the type of reaction Chelsea gets from her) now so that's good. Well, whatever you end up doing I know that I'll just love it! It's only two chapters at the moment but this is probably my favorite hyper futa story all year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh no! The Cum Cops (Penis Police) are gonna send Chelsea to Jizz Jail! I get she gets enough Milk Money to pay her Tower Tax, as well as the Lewd Lawyer!

No seriously, I hope cum drains are standard in municipal buildings. Like how buildings in San Francisco are built to endure earthquakes and homes in Florida have hurricane glass. After all, it stands to reason Chelsea's previous cum flood caused an outbreak of Hypers in the city.

zeldalurver81zeldalurver81over 3 years ago
Loving this new story

I loved your Valerie Song series (especially the character Tasha) and this is shaping up to be another favorite. The unapologetically cartoonish hyper growth is fantastic in every sense of the word, and the mental image of Lisa crowded out on the fire escape was hot as hell. I'd just like if the action in these chapters lasted a little bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
next!

please next! next! next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES