Chelsea Handler Streetwalker

Story Info
Chelsea Handler being a cheap whore.
984 words
3.73
13.2k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

Chelsea Handler had been a slut for awhile. She has blown producers and comics, anyone that could help her career. She has always enjoyed using her body for her career, so it always made her cum real hard. She has a great body she's tall, has nice legs, a nice ass and great tits. She loves showing her tits. She's always posting titpics to her social media sites and she has always flashed her staff and random strangers on the street. She took the next step and decided to become a full fledged cheap hooker.

Chelsea was dressed simply. She was wearing a long leather, light brown trench coat, a dog collar and brown stripper pumps. She had on cherry red lipstick and thick red eyeliner. She looked like a hot bitch in heat... and she definitely was. She was walking down sunset and saw a couple of bikers talking. She walked up to them and opened her coat, exposing her beautiful, nude body. "How much bitch?" One hairy biker asked.

"Yeah we wanna piss on you." The other hairy biker chimed in. Chelsea wiggled her finger and walked to the alley. She opened her coat and knelt down.

"20 bucks. Make sure you shoot some in my mouth. I'm thirsty." Chelsea winked at them and opened her mouth wide. The two bikers pulled out their big cock and started pissing on her beautiful tits. She moaned. They went up and down her body, covering it in warm piss. Chelsea's nipples were rock hard. She loved being a whore. She wondered why she wasted her time being in comedy. Being a cheap whore is what gets her off. They both finally pisses on her face and in her mouth. She swallowed it down, some of it spilled out though. They kept pissing and she planted her sexy mouth on each cock, sucking the piss out directly.

They kept pissing. They had a ton of piss stored up. Chelsea loved it and kept swallowing, alternating from cock to cock. She rubbed her pussy really fast, fingering it with three fingers, as she sucked the piss out of the biker's cock. They finally stopped, but decided the wanted some pussy, so they both fucked her her now cumming pussy, as it squirted out her pussy nut. Two big cocks were shoved up her pussy. They pounded her bald pussy with tandem thunder. They smacked her sexy, white ass hard and pulled her hair. "FUCKING USE ME MOTHERFUCKERS!! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!!" Chelsea yelled, as she came again, all over both cocks.

Both bikers grunted and came up her pussy. It poured out of her well used pussy when they pulled out. It pooled on the concrete beneath her pussy. Chelsea went full on slut and leaned down, licking up the jizz off of the ground, as the bikers cheered her on. She smiled the whole time. One of the bikers threw $20 at her. They only paid for the piss, but Chelsea didn't care. They fucked her good and she felt sleazy as shit, so it was cool. She picked up the money and put it in her coat.

The bikers high fived and walked off. Chelsea let her lipstick stayed smeared on her sexy face and left her coat open. A homeless guy gave her $5 for a handjob. She jerked his small cock fast. It was thick and she liked the feel of it in her hand. He fingered her wet pussy as she jerk Ed him off, her hand flying up and down his thick shaft. She squirted on his fingers and licked her cum off of his fingers, when he put them in her mouth. He grunted and started shooting watery jizz. Chelsea leaned over and put her mouth on his cock, sucking it out. Her hand pumped it out and her mouth swallowed it. She kissed his cock and he kissed her.

She walked down to another alley, across from a very famous rock club. She blew six clubgoers, as they exited the club. Two of them stiffed her and didn't pay, but she liked their cocks so she didn't mind. She wasn't doing it for the money, she was doing it for the cheap sexual thrill. It made her cum and she loved it. One guy paid $50 to fuck her ass behind a dumpster. She put her hands on the wall and stuck out that sexy ass. The old guy pumped it hard, smacking it and drilling up it like a sex crazed jackhammer. "FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! SHIT THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD DADDY!!" Chelsea loved every second of selling her hot body so cheaply.

She fucked forty seven guys and twelve chicks over the course of the night. She made $1400. She took pictures with anybody who wanted one... or 25. She took blowjob selfies and posted them to her social media sites. She took several pictures of her face covered in cum and tagged them with, "HAVING DINNER... ITS ALL PROTEIN FOR ME BITCHES!" Chelsea came 58 times and swallowed 38 loads of jizz. She loved it all. She even let her Uber driver pound her pussy in the backseat of his car and she blew him on the hood of his car, as a crowd of horny onlookers cheered them on. She ended up getting gangbanged by the crowd. She did it for free. She fucking loved it. Triple anal, triple vaginal and oral as well. They fucked her silly and came and pissed all over her.

Chelsea Handler became a cheap hooker and she's never looked back. She makes enough money to pay the bills and she cums at least 10 times a night. She loves it. She blows her landlord and neighbors, male and female, just for fun. She's hot, she's sexy, she's... Chelsea Handler Streetwalker.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers