Chelsea is Forced Pt. 02

Story Info
Chelsea may face consequences for her prior transgressions.
3.5k words
4.25
18.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok so I never did take an opportunity to talk to Ethan about what happened. I chickened out, or Ethan would somehow change the subject once I worked up the courage to say something... He never did say or do anything that made me think Noah had told him. And before I knew it, it was the GOT finale weekend...

I tried faking sick but I'm not a great liar. Ethan teased me for my pathetic attempt but didn't ask why. And then there was a knock at the door. Noah was early. I went to hide in our bedroom.

"Chels, can you please get the door? I'm wrist deep in guaco here!' Ethan yelled from the kitchen.

I couldn't think of a believable lie as to why I couldn't go and let our guest in. Terrified, I threw a jumper over my already modest trakky daks and oversized t-shirt, and slowly made my way down the hallway.

KNOCK KNOCK, more insistent this time.

"Cheeeellllllssss" Ethan nagged.

"I'm getting there!" I yelled back. I opened the door and Noah straightened up.

"Chels! Long time no see!" He beamed at me. What an incredibly normal way to greet someone, I thought. I didn't say anything. He leaned in a bit closer and said in a deep voice: "Have you missed me?"

My stomach flipped. And then the cocky bastard winked at me!

"Ayyyyyyy!!" Ethan yelled out behind me, coming up the hall.

"He man, how are ya Eeth?" Noah pushed past me and he and Ethan bro-hugged and started chatting.

I took the opportunity to try to vanish and scuttled back to the bedroom.

I don't know how long it was, but Ethan knocked on the bedroom door. It was almost time for GOT.

"Just another minute!" I told him. I was trying to think of last-minute excuses I could give to possibly get out of this... But I realized I would have to just bite the bullet and get it over with. I told myself to put my big-girl panties on. If I was capable of betraying Ethan in such a way, I was capable of getting through one measly tv show. Still, I begged for the floor to swallow me up as I crept from the bedroom to the living area. And my heart sunk when I saw a pile of washing dumped onto one lounge chair, and Ethan and Noah sitting on either end of our 3 seater sofa... It was obvious where I was expected to sit... I could move the pile of laundry, I thought. But that would be suspicious then wouldn't it? Damn...

"Oh, while you're up, can you please grab the corn chips off the bench?" Ethan asked.

I scooped up the bowl, and grabbed a blanket off too, thinking I could hide under it like a little kid hides from monsters... Then I plonked my butt as close to Ethan as I possibly could. I felt so awful. Using Ethan as a safe base when I had betrayed him like I had. And the person I did it with only 2 feet away. I threw the blanket over myself and put the bowl of chips on the couch between myself and Noah. Yes, as many barriers as possible, I thought. And then the intro started playing on the TV and everyone was focused on it. I felt a slight relief, like I could actually get through this night and then be done with it, and I would tell Ethan afterwards what I had done and he would forgive me and we'd live happily ever after. And before I knew it, half an hour had passed!

"Chels, its really hot, mind scooting over a bit?" Ethan squirmed a bit next to me.

"Uh.. sure" I was hesitant but I couldn't really do anything else. I edged about half a foot closer to Noah. It made it feel as though he was breathing down my neck. Just paranoid.

"Actually, I'm a bit chilly, mind if I share the blankie with you Chels?" Noah asked. Such an innocent question. Not at all suspicious. But Ethan was watching the show and I was looking at Noah's face. His smile was downright devilish. I needed an excuse. My brain fumbled.

"Oh, actually Noah," I said excitedly: "Ill just grab you another blanket!" I started to get up off the couch.

"Oh, babe, they're all in the wash" Ethan burst my bubble. "Just go and cuddle up with Noah, it's cool"

It most definitely is not cool, I thought. I couldn't think of any more excuses though. I picked up the almost empty bowl of corn chips and tossed the blanket so it covered Noah's legs as well as mine. I was about to put the bowl back down between us, but Ethan snatched it from me.

"Ooh, we need a top up! This bits boring anyway, Ill be back in a tick!" and Ethan skipped off towards the kitchen.

The second Ethan had disappeared from view, Noah's hand shot under the blanket to my thigh. I jumped as if a spider had landed there! Almost immediately I slapped it away.

"Aw Chels, you'll hurt my feelings!" Noah put on a fake pout.

"Do you guys want original or nacho cheese this time?" Ethan poked his head around the corner.

"I'm good either way!" Noah shouted back. And Ethan ducked back into the kitchen.

I didn't move. I felt frozen again. Noah pulled his phone out and opened up an album. He turned the screen to show me. It was one of the pictures he had taken the other day. The one with me gripping his large cock, eyes wide in shock, cheeks flushed. I gasped.

"Fucking delete it Noah!" I hissed.

"I went with original" Ethan declared behind me, already rounding the couch and flopping down into his seat. A shiver went up my spine, but when I turned back to Noah, his phone was already back in his pocket. He winked at me, and I glared at him!

"What did I miss?" Ethan questioned.

"Uhhhh... " I said dumbly. I had no idea. I hadn't been paying attention. I felt a shot of adrenaline. Is this how he would catch me out? Because I hadn't been paying attention to the tv?

"Not much" Noah filled him in. And then we all went back to staring straight ahead at the screen.

A few more minutes passed, and Ethan nudged me over. "Babe, can you move over a bit more? I wanna put my feet up."

Ethan was already swinging his legs over the side of the arm of the couch. I wondered if the bastard was actually trying to push me closer to Noah... thought I was being paranoid again. I didn't really have a choice but to move over a bit more. Ethan grabbed a pillow and popped it between us and rested his head on it with a comfortable sigh.

Noah shifted next to me slightly, and our knees touched. I shivered. He was warm. I moved as best I could to avoid touching any part of him. And then, the bastard pulled the oldest trick in the book. He fucking yawned, stretched his arms, and when he brought his arms back down, one of them was conveniently along the top of the couch cushion I was resting on. A few more centimeters and he'd be hugging me like we were some kind of cutesty couple. I tried to shrug the thought off.

The image of me holding Noah's cock sprung back into my mind, like a flash. My heart beat a little faster. I remembered the feeling of him bobbing my head on his dick, and his hot cum pouring down the back of my throat. Did he make me remember that on purpose? I tried my best to shove it to the back of my brain again. But I did feel the heat between my legs well up again. I reminded myself that Ethan was *right there* and I needed to fucking control myself. But if anything, that only made the warmth grow stronger and I felt my underwear start to grow damp.

And then I felt his hand creep onto my thigh again. I jumped even higher than the first time.

"What the hell?!" Ethan sat up. "What's wrong Chels?"

"Hahaha!" Noah laughed. "Oh, my bad! I just moved my arm and accidentally knocked her!"

Fucking liar. I scowled at him, and got up off the couch. I couldn't take it. Ethan was laughing too.

"I'm getting a drink." I declared. I needed to get out of that room. I couldn't take it. "You guys want anything?" I added as an afterthought, remembering the need to not be suspicious.

"Nah, I'm good. Cheers" Ethan settled back down.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind something. I'm pretty *thirsty*" Noah added. It sounded like a normal sentence. But the way he looked me up and down made it clear he had other things than beverages on his mind.. Wish I could have told him to get his own damn drink.

"What would you like to drink?" I tried to make it clear nothing else was on offer.

"Hmm... just water will be fine. Thanks" and he turned back to the tv like he hadn't just tried to undress me with his eyes. Had I imagined that?

I scooted off to the kitchen and sculled a glass full of cold water. My heart was going a million miles an hour and the cool drink seemed to help me think. Less than an hour and he will be out of our house and I'll tell Ethan and that can be the end of it. Except... I put my free hand down the front of my pants and felt the outside of my undies. I pressed my middle finger between my legs and confirmed the wet spot in my panties. Blood rushed to my cheeks. Objectively, the pressure there felt good. There was more wetness than I thought... Subjectively, I felt disgusted with myself, and yanked my hand out of my pants. I took a moment to try and compose myself. Closed my eyes, let out a breath, then grabbed a cup and filled it with water to take back to Noah, like a good little hostess. When I crept back into the living room, I saw Ethan and Noah huddled together, motioning excitedly and whispering. They both looked excited.

"What's going on?" I announced myself. I wondered briefly if Noah had taken my absence as an opportunity to show my fiancé the incriminating photo. But no, Ethan looked happy, not mad or sad. Both men turned to look at me and, if anything, their smiles grew. Neither of them said anything.

"...Whaaat?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you just missed a funny bit on the show" Ethan answered. "Ill play it back for you later, kay."

"Sure" I agreed, grateful that he wasn't going to play it now and prolong Noah's stay, even if it was only for a few minutes.

To my disappointment, Ethan swung his legs back up on the couch, leaving me even less room than before to sit. I handed Noah his glass of water and did my best to settle in to what sofa was left for me. my hips touched Noah's now. His body was so warm.

Just when it seemed Ethan go comfortable, he got up off the couch again. "Actually I am thirsty I think".

He must be joking, I thought, as Ethan left the room again, leaving me alone, Noah so close to me. I felt abandoned.

Noah wasted no time in leaning in close to me and whispering: "Do me a favor, and think of me when you touch yourself tonight." His breath tickled my hair that was around my neck. His arm had snaked around me and held me in position.

"What?" I asked stupidly. I knew what he said. My brain clearly wasn't functioning due to the absurdity of the situation.

"When you're rubbing your fingertips around your clit, I want you to picture my tongue there. I want you to imagine it's *my* face between your legs, licking you out."

I didn't get a chance to respond. Ethan had returned and Noah's arm miraculously disappeared. I felt like a stunned mullet. Ethan made himself comfortable again and once more I was trapped by him against Noah's body. I was very glad for the bluish glow from the tv, confident it would hide how red my face had surely become. If Ethan glanced in my direction, he would immediately become suspicious.

And then the show was done.

"Well that was a bit shit" Ethan summarized. "I need a drink after that! Who's up for a trip to the pub?"

"Oh, yeah, I could go for a beer!" Noah jumped on the invitation.

I exhaled with relief. "I'm tired, you guys go and I'll just head to bed." It meant I would have to wait until Ethan got home to explain everything to him, but I was so looking forward to some alone time to breathe and gather my thoughts. He might be mad that I let him go out for drinks with the guy who assaulted me. Or the guy who I was unfaithful to him with. I wasn't really sure how to define him. Both, maybe? But still, If I explained everything to Ethan, I was sure it would all work out in the end. Just a few more hours.

The boys went out and the house was silent. I sighed. Shuffling off towards the shower, I started undressing. Baggy clothes discarded in the corner; I was just taking my underwear off when I saw the massive wet patch in them. I glanced at it for a moment in wonder. Rarely have I been so wet. Curiously, I slid a single finger between my labia. It was so so slick and slippery. I slipped another finger along the wet area and pulled my fingers out. I stretched the wet fluid between my fingers and watched as a string formed and fell, dripping down my hand.

Wow. I thought. So wet. From what? From thinking about sucking Noah's dick, remembering how he had pinned me under him and I had taken the full length of him into my mouth and throat.

I shook off the thought and turned the shower on. No, he made me think that, forced me to think it. It wasn't me. I would wash myself and then jump into bed until Ethan got home and confess everything to him.

The streaming hot water felt so good on my skin as I stepped in. I let it wash over me for a few minutes and then began to rub my hands over my skin, rubbing away little bits of fluff and hair before I lathered up with the soap. I moved my hands down my body until they were again between my legs. I realized the area was still slick with my secretions and spread my legs to start washing it all away. The water trickled through and tingled. It felt many more degrees hotter down there than the same water hitting my back and shoulders. I needed to touch it again. I skimmed my fingers past my clitoris. Still so slick, even as the water washed it all away. I felt the blood start to flow in my groin. I hadn't touched myself since Noah had last been here. And Ethan hadn't touched me either, we just hadn't had the time... my fingers played over the smooth skin, so warm and hot to touch. If I just did it to relieve the tension, maybe I'd be calmer and more focused when I spoke to Ethan later? I thought so many things, but I didn't stop my fingers form their ministrations.

My index finger slipped inside me. so easily, so ready to accept. I rubbed the secret spot, thinking of how Ethan's cock normally pushes right there when I'm riding him. I used my other hand to tug at my nipples, remembering how his teeth normally graze the tips while he fingers my arsehole. I removed my finger from my aching, pulsing pussy and began circling it around my throbbing clit. I'm sure I made a small grunting noise, I don't really remember. I started to rub frantically over my clit, feeling the waves of pleasure start to build. Then like a flood of cold water over me, I recalled what Noah had said to me: (when you're rubbing your fingertips around your clit, I want you to picture my tongue there. I want you to imagine it's *my* face between your legs, licking you out). Obediently, the image of his face between my legs sprang to mind, bright blue eyes staring up at me as his tongue replaced my own fingers. I pulled my hand away as if bitten and tried to steady my heavy breathing. I felt my pulse race in my chest, and in my groin. An ache was left where my hand had been, my body now needing the release.

I pushed the image out of my mind and squinted in concentration as I remembered Ethan's dark brown eyes as he licked at my pussy. It became easier to picture him. I imagined Ethan standing up, and aiming his pulsing member at me, before picking me up and pushing me against the wall as he entered me. the thought of him pumping in and out of me, under the hot water. It was good. I sat down on the clean shower floor, cold tiles against my back. I spread my legs apart and again slid my fingers down my slit, middle digit this time entering me and rubbing the sweet spot. I moaned then, thinking of Ethan pulling out of my pussy, but pushing insistently at my back door. As I did, I pulled my probing finger out and placed it teasingly at my arsehole. As the Ethan-in-my-mind slowly pushed into me, so did my finger. Just to the first knuckle. I wiggled it a little bit, feeling how warm and squishy my insides were. My other hand began its little circles around my clit again. Slow at first, then I picked up the pace. As I did so, imaginary Ethan was shoved out of the way by imaginary Noah. It made my pussy twitch and I felt so ashamed to realize it felt good. It felt good thinking of Noah's large hands over me. I remembered again how turned on I felt while I gave him his blowjob. Guiltily, I pushed the finger in my butt up to the next knuckle. I felt the orgasm start to build. I tried to replace Noah with Ethan again but the two started to blur in my mind. My circling motions around my clit became more of a rubbing over the top. I noticed my chest heaving with my heavy breathing. Pulling the probing digit from my rectum, I concentrated on the motions over my sensitive little nub. I could picture vividly the memory of Noah whispering to me on the couch (when you're rubbing your fingertips around your clit, I want you to picture my tongue there.).

This time I swear I could feel Noah's stubble on my inner thighs as his tongue flicked over my clit. I rubbed even faster and the waves crashed, I climaxed on the shower floor picturing Noah's blue eyes smiling up at me seductively. My legs clenched together, trapping my forearm between my thighs as they twitched with the pleasurable sensation.

I hung my head in defeat. I had done just what he asked. It had felt so good. A sort of post-nut clarity came over me. I knew I had really enjoyed that. I had desperately needed it too. I felt my body was a lot less tense. I consciously told myself that fantasies are not the same as cheating and imagining something didn't mean anything. It was just a hot guy I pictured so that my body could do what it needed to. I knew it want really quite true... but I needed to at least think that.

I washed my body thoroughly and got into bed, ready to have a serious talk with Ethan.

But an hour later I received a text.

"hey babe, nights gotten away from me, gunna crash at Noah's. see you in the morning. *kiss kiss*"

I was both relieved and dismayed. I didn't have to have the talk yet! I had to wait even longer to talk to him!

But I was exhausted, and sleep came relatively easily after my intense orgasm.

And today, I'm writing it all down, to you lovely people. I have no idea what to think or feel. I feel so confused and guilty and horny. But mostly confused. Ethan will be home soon. Ill update you all on how that goes.