Chelsea is Forced Pt. 03

Story Info
It's all out in the open now.
10.2k words
4.71
48.9k
56

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, that was 2 days ago.

Ethan came home, as expected. I had my speech all ready. I knew what I was gunna say. I didn't expect it to go overly well.

"Ethan, I need to tell you something". I started. Couldn't even look him in the eye.

"It can wait" he said assertively. He took my hand and lead me down the hallway.

"Honey, its already waited more than a week, I can't wait any longer"

"No, I'm sure it can wait just a little bit longer". He sounded playful. I had felt so ashamed! I was going to break his heart!

"Babe, please listen-" Ethan cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. We were outside our bedroom. He shuffled me inside until my heels connected with the bed base and I sort of fell sitting down on the mattress.

I just kind of stared as Ethan took his shirt off and started unbuckling his belt. He really had been training hard recently. His pecs bounced a bit as he slid the belt out through the loops of his jeans. I felt my cheeks redden. I knew that was something Ethan loved about me, how easily I blush. As if reading my mind, he brushed a gentle hand over my check and leant in for a tender kiss.

Fuck it, I thought. If I was going to break some bad news, I may as well have a bit of fun with the love of my life first.

"Alright, guess it can wait" I smiled cheekily at him, trying to hide my guilt.

"Good girl" he grinned at me as he slid my singlet over my head.

He kissed me as he climbed on top of me, pushing me back down onto the mattress. He slid my shorts and undies down in one go. I could feel the cool air on my bare butt cheeks. His jeans felt rough against the softness of my inner thighs. I used my feet to help me pull his pants off too. Now I could properly feel the bulge of his hardon through his boxer shorts. God, he was ready to go!

He kissed at my jaw, and licked from my neck to my earlobe. I wondered If I tasted salty. Then he moved his mouth and kissed gently under my chin, and then down a bit more, near my collar bone. He worked his way down to my nipple and I remembered what I had imagined in the shower the last night. Gently he sucked at the sensitive skin and his wet, warm tongue passed over the nipple in his mouth. It felt divine. I could feel the wetness ooze form my pussy. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him close to me, as he sucked the whole nipple in his mouth. His teeth grazed my breast. He knows I like it to hurt just a little. Then he took my hands from his head and pinned them down to the mattress either side of me.

I do love it when he takes charge like that. I started to grind my slit over the fabric protecting his bulge, felt the material dampen and become slick. He moaned in pleasure and it vibrated against my nipple.

Then he got off me and flipped me over. I was on my hands and knees on the bed and he placed each of his hands on either side of my butt. I wiggled it playfully for him and he spread my cheeks apart. I heard him exhale as my tiny little hole was exposed. I felt the slipperiness form my vagina start to spread down my thighs.

"You clean?" Ethan asked. I knew what he meant. He wanted to know if I had prepared my arse for him. And like some kind of psychic, I had this morning. Thank god! I nodded for him and within a second he had bent over and I felt his hot tongue at the entrance to my arse. There was nothing else quite like it. The heat radiated off him and he knew it drives me wild. I tried to push my arse back up onto his tongue but he pulled back, not breaking contact. I wiggled and he continued to tease me. Then he stood up and I heard him take his boxers off.

His finger gently pushed at my sphincter.

"You like that?" he asked as I continued to squirm, trying to pleasure myself with his digit.

"You know I do.." I answered shyly.

"Yeah, but I like hearing you say it" Ethan growled. He smacked my left buttcheek with his free hand. Not hard, just enough to shock me and make me gasp. I tossed my head back as I did. He always did this sort of thing when he was feeling really frisky. He knows it makes me crazy.

"Please honey, please put it in" I moaned.

"Put this in here?" Ethan asked playfully, the tip of his cock barely grazing my labia.

"No... I meant... But that will do... Yeah, put it in" I moved my hips up and down, spreading my natural lubrication all over his stiff cock.

"Do you think you deserve it Chels?" My heart leapt. No, I thought. I don't deserve it. God I want it so bad but I need to tell you something, I thought.

I didn't say anything, I was still thinking, or trying to think, when Ethan gathered up my hands and held them tightly behind my back. I still didn't move or say anything when I felt him fiddling with something behind me.

And I still didn't say anything when I heard a faint thump on the bedspread just in front of me. it was a phone. It was Ethan's phone. On the screen was the picture of me, eyes wide, mouth ajar, fingers wrapped around Noah's thick, veiny phallus.

I became still and felt the blood drain from my face. All the heat went out of me.

Ethan was the first to speak. "Tell me about that Chels" he said quietly, but insistently.

"That... That... I..." my well prepared speech fluttered away. Words failed me.

Ethan began to rub his glans between my labia. I stayed motionless. What the fuck?! I thought

"What was it like?" Ethan asked

I felt my body start to move in response to his soft pressure at my vulva. I stopped it pretty fast once I realized though.

"It was... Ethan...?" I wanted to ask him to stop. "Ethan, I..." I felt his wet finger at my arsehole now. His dick pressed harder at my pussy, and I moved away. Not far, because he had my arms in a death-grip behind my back, but I couldn't let him inside me now that he knew about Noah. Not until we'd talked about it. Ethan only pushed harder. I felt a tiny 'pop' as his finger pushed inside my arse. I felt a slight gush as the liquid from my pussy flowed. Ethan used it to push the head of his cock inside me. both holes, just the tip. It was tantalizing.

And Ethan was relentless with his words

"Did you enjoy sucking my best friend's dick Chels?" I blushed. "Did he shoot his load at your face or did he unload in your mouth?" I moaned as Ethan removed his finger from my hole and spat, his saliva feeling cool in my asscrack. "Did you touch yourself while you sucked him off?"

"NO!" I shouted. At last I had a voice! "I didn't touch myself while I ..." I started to protest but trailed off as Ethan used his newly-lubed finger to probe further in to my arse. Up to the second knuckle this time.

"Ah, but you do admit to taking his dick down your throat don't you?" I remarked to myself how much Ethan seemed to be enjoying torturing me with this. Was he getting off on it?

"Ethan..." I started. I don't know what I wanted to say. 'I'm sorry' maybe or perhaps ' please forgive me'.

Confusingly, Ethan only continued to push and pull his finger inside me. As if using it as some sort of lever, combined with his grip on my arms at my back, he pulled me backwards and his cock went easily inside my pussy. It made a wet 'schliiick' noise as he did. God I was so freaking wet!

"Ah!" I gasped. Nowhere in my imagined scenarios did I imagine my confession to Ethan occurring while he forced himself inside of me.

"hm hm Chels" Ethan sounded like he was laughing. "I have to admit, it's quite a nice picture of you on the phone there."

He... what? So much confusion. Were we talking about the same thing? Was Ethan looking at the same picture I was? He pushed me forward, off his dick a little, then brought me back down on it harder than the first time. His finger wriggled inside my butt, tickling my insides.

"Gotta say, when I first saw you handling Noah's dick, I had to take an extended break at work so I could rub one out. I couldn't concentrate, I was so turned on."

My head was spinning. Ethan pulled his finger from my anus again, and his spittle landed just above the now-vacant hole. A chasm opened up in my head. The only thought that filled it was 'Ethan knew'.

"I know you've been trying to tell me, Chels." A second finger joined his index and he rubbed them down my crack, gathering his saliva to lubricate the two fingers as they pushed their way inside me. I felt my pussy twitch around his cock.

Another thought started to fill my brain. 'Ethan knew, and he liked it'...

"I-" Ethan cut me off by pushing me forward, forcing my face into the doona momentarily.

"Listen Chels, there's nothing for me to forgive, I know you're sorry, but I was the one who did this to you. I asked Noah to."

Fucking WHAT

"Watching you pleasure other guys, watching you getting so horny that you can't bear it, it turns me on." Ethan explained. His cock twitched inside of me, his rod was so hard. "I'm sorry for going about it in such a cowardly way. I shouldn't have put you through this"

Damn right.

The chasm opened up again. I couldn't string a single coherent thought together, let alone a sentence. It vaguely occurred to me that that was why Ethan was saying all this while stirring up my insides.

"Now I've got you in quite a vulnerable position here babe," Ethan just kept talking. "So I'm gunna give you the choice. I'm gunna give you 3 options. Option 1: we can stop this right now, get our clothes on and go have a long chat-"

"That's-" I started, but Ethan cut me off again

"Option 2!" he said over the top of me. "I keep up my good work here until were both satisfied, THEN we go and have a long chat." He paused for a moment and my pussy twitched again, as if trying to have its say on the matter.

"Option 3: I ask Noah to come and join us and THEN we go and have a long chat"

I was silent. For a very long time. Ethan must have taken that as my answer and started to pump my body back and forth on his dick again.

"Wait!" I begged. I needed time to think! I remember scolding myself for not screaming OPTION 1 like a sensible adult, but the heat between my legs was overwhelming and made it hard to think clearly.

"You want me to stop?" Ethan offered. Again, I said nothing. A small thought: option 2 is a bit of a win-win isn't it? I thought.

Once more, I think he must've taken my lack of answer as a response and forced his fingers into my hole as far as he could. It made me squirm and as I did, I felt his thick meat twitch inside my pussy.

'What the hell'... I thought. I pushed back up onto his cock as far as I could, matching his fingers in my arse. Then I started to bounce slightly.

"Fuuuckk yeahhh" Ethan groaned behind me. I heard shuffling, and imagined Ethan getting his stance comfortable for his own orgasm. His grip on my arms tightened slightly and I felt the walls of my vagina tighten in anticipation of the climax.

And then, the pressure on the mattress shifted. I turned my head and Noah was sliding onto the bed, phone in hand and camera pointed at us.

I shocked myself by doing nothing. I just stared. I knew I should do something, but I just... didn't. I watched as Noah undid his fly. Ethan kept pounding away, balls deep in my slippery pussy, two fingers pounding away at my arse.

Noah slid his pants off and flicked his cock out from the waistband of his boxers. He looked so hard that he would explode, and almost purple in colour from so much blood flow. He kept the camera phone steady and started running his other hand up and down his thick shaft. I saw a small drop of pre-cum develop at the tip. I started to feel the familiar tingling in my groin and knew my orgasm was coming.

"No." I said. This wasn't how I was supposed to cum. I looked way from Noah, trying to figure out my next move.

"No?" Ethan asked. "I can feel you getting close Chels, I know what you like!" and he tugged his wiggling fingers from my anus, and slapped my right buttcheek with his wet hand.

"Ugh!" I groaned/shouted. My head shot back to center. Noah had stopped stroking himself and had moved closer to my face. Ethan slapped me again, this time a little softer. I knew my butt would be a nice shade of pink from the faint stinging sensation.

"Don't say 'no' unless you really mean it Chels." Ethan warned me. and then, to Noah he said "Hey, dude, I reckon she'd like to give you another blowjob." Ethan offered.

"Ethan! Please I..." Now I was trying to squirm free. I couldn't process everything. I needed to think. I realized my hips were still grinding on Ethan's dick and thought to stop, but I didn't seem to make much of an effort. It felt so good and I was so close to cumming. An image sprang to mind, of Ethan doing me doggy style, pulling my hair back out of the way while Noah fucked my face.

"Ooh, Chelsea, somethings got you well and truly turned on!" Noah remarked. I realized I had moaned. Fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck. The pressure was building in my pussy again. I closed my eyes, ready for the waves to come. But Ethan pulled out suddenly.

"Haha, Yeah, Chels, you really are right into it aren't ya?" Ethan said teasingly. He still held my arms to my back. "I knew you'd be into this. In fact, I think we'll wait until you ask for it. Whaddya reckon Noah?"

"Oh yeah man, consent is sexy" Noah laughed.

The sudden absence made my pussy ache. I felt it pulse, and my heart was racing. God it would be really hot thought wouldn't it, I thought. Consent. Do I give it? If I didn't, then I would get nothing. Would I regret it later if I did cave? Would I regret it later if I said no though? He had gone about it in the most tortuous way, but who wouldn't want a threesome with these two?

"Ethan, I..." I tried to think of how to phrase it. "I need... Can you please..." I looked at Noah. The precum had spilled from the top and dribbled down his shaft. It occurred to me that according to Ethan I hadn't done anything wrong. I remembered touching myself in the shower, thinking about Noah.

It felt like an entire age passed before I mustered the courage to speak again.

"...option... ee"

I hung my head in shame, not knowing if I would regret it later. But strong a strong hand under my chin squished my cheeks and forced my head back up. It was Noah,

"Speak up Chels, I gotta know that you want it." Noah's blue eyes pierced me.

"Option three, I want you both." I said, strangely calm. Or perhaps I was delirious or something? I'm still not sure. But there. I had said it, clear as day.

Ethan pulled on my hands at my back so that his dick slammed back into me (easy to do with how wet I was), all the way. He didn't start any rhythm or movement though, just held himself inside of me. then he took hold of my hair again and held my head steady. So that as Noah approached on his knees on the bed, my head was at just the right level for Noah's cock to be perfectly poised at my lips. Ethan bulged inside of me. the heat was so intense. Noah held his erect member in one hand and directed it to my mouth. The precum wet my lips but I still hesitated. Ethan continued to hold me in place while Noah rubbed the tip of his cock all over my mouth and lips, not pushing inside at all, just teasing himself, using me, using my mouth. I wanted to rub my clit so bad right then. I felt like I could almost come without touching myself.

"Beg me for it". Noah demanded softly.

"Let me..." I couldn't believe the words coming from my mouth "Let me suck your cock please Noah". I met his eyes as he looked down at me, and as I spoke I felt Ethan inside of me twitching. I thought he was gunna lose his load then and there.

As Noah pushed his hips forward, the head of his cock slid easily into my mouth and he purred down at me, what a good girl I was for asking so nicely. The same way he had with me before, he pushed a little bit further in to my mouth with each stroke. Ethan still just held me in place. I could hear him breathing heavily. He seemed to be really turned on. It turned me on. And I did feel confused, but also relieved because it was something Ethan wanted. I felt a stream of saliva trail down my chin. Noah was getting to the point where I couldn't fit any more of his length in my mouth. I started to gag. I intuitively tried to back up so I could breathe around Noah's cock in my mouth, but Ethan's hand was still in my hair and he forced my head forward. Both he and Noah groaned as I was forced to take all of Noah's cock into my throat. I felt tears in the corners of my eyes, but I didn't try to back out of it. I felt a strange sense of pride I think? I don't know. But I was impressed with myself, it felt a little easier this time, deepthroating Noah. And it was like a fantasy, making these two gorgeous men moan at the same time. It was empowering.

"That's it Chels, god you suck it so good... mph!" Noah sighed to me. Ethan had started to move again, just a tiny bit, slow thrusts. It was so good to have some stimulation down there again. I felt my eyes roll back into my head and let a muffled moan out around Noah's cock. Saliva bubbled out of my mouth.

It occurred to me that Ethan had let my hands go. I snaked one arm underneath me, feeling the need to stroke my clit. Before my hand got there though it was swatted away.

"Uh-uh" Ethan teased me "Not yet babe, I want you to save yourself".

Save myself for what I thought? Ethan picked up the pace and started pumping into me harder and faster. With each thrust he forced Noah's dick back into my throat again. It was a perfect rhythm. I was sure Ethan was going to cum in me, but all of a sudden, he pulled out. He was panting.

Noah pulled me off his rock-hard member very gently. I looked up at his face, not knowing what was going on. He kept my face cupped in his big hand.

"Are you ready for a proper fuck now Chels?" He asked me in an almost too-sweet voice, but I felt like it was more of a rhetorical question. I didn't answer. Noah explained further "Eeth has asked me to fuck you in front of him. He wants to see you completely used and he wants to see you cum on another man's cock." I looked to Ethan, not knowing what to expect. He was in the middle of climbing up on to the bed behind Noah and I couldn't see his face at all. Noah kept going "You finished me off so well the other day. I'm gunna return the favor now."

Noah effortlessly flipped me over so I was laying on my back. He jumped off the bed and walked around to the end of it, where my legs hung over the edge. I tilted my had back, looked upside down at Ethan who had made himself comfortable on the pillows at the head of the bed. I couldn't quite be sure because he was upside down, but he looked *hungry* as he idly stroked his glistening wet dick. I felt Noah place an arm under each of my knees as he abruptly jerked my body about a foot closer to the edge of the bed. I whipped my head up to see what was going on. He was kneeling and his face was directly above my crotch. I wondered if he could smell my pussy juices, wondered if the scent changed at all for Ethan having had his cock there so recently. His bright blue eyes locked on mine as he slowly lowered his face and extended his tongue. Felt the warm, soft, wet appendage brush my clit and let my head drop back on the bed. I gave myself up then, just living moment to moment, enjoying the sensation. After so much tension it was heaven. Noah knew what he was doing. He licked down to my pussy, lapped up my flowing secretions. I felt his stubble inside my thighs, just as I had imagined it would feel. His tongue probed inside me, and then back up to my clit. A finger, no two fingers found their way inside of me. So slick, no resistance. I felt giddy. The fingers left me, a moment passed and there was a warm, wet finger at my arsehole. Noah wriggled it inside. Ethan had loosened me up a little earlier, but it was still a tight fit, even for a single finger. The rhythm on my clit was so insistent, and becoming faster. Noah must have used his other hand, as a finger once again entered my pussy. I felt the one in my arse work in deeper. I think I could have lost my mind then.