Chelsea is Forced Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it when I play with all your holes?" Noah asked, only briefly stopping his attentions on my clit.

I looked back up to Ethan when I responded "...Yes". I vaguely registered that Ethan looked happy, before I closed my eyes again to just enjoy the ride.

"Good" Noah mumbled, his face buried in my groin. I moaned loudly and realized the pleasure was mounting towards an orgasm.

"Noah, stop, I'm gunna cum!" Suddenly the game felt very real.

Noah just shook his head, not breaking rhythm. The moisture dribbled down my crack (was it my own? Was it Noah's saliva?) and I felt a second finger join the one in my arse. It stretched me, but didn't hurt. It popped past my sphincter and I could feel the pulsing beat Noah was playing with his tongue and his fingers in both my holes. I made a pitiful attempt to push his head away with my hands. I don't think I actually meant it though. Noah certainly didn't take any notice of it.

"Noah, I can't, I'm... Ethan? I'm going... NOAH!" I didn't get to finish whatever sentence I was trying to spit out. The waves crashed and my vision went blank. I felt my legs tighten around Noah's face. My climax pulsed through my body. Gradually my sight returned, and I consciously relaxed my legs. Noah stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his forearm, like he'd just chugged a cold beer.

"Good girl Chels." Noah beamed at me. I hid my face with my hands. I couldn't believe I had just let another man make me cum. I couldn't move. Noah didn't seem to care.

I felt the mattress shift behind me and tilted my head back to peep through my fingers. Ethan was grinning from ear to ear and Noah had a smug smirk on his face, and they gave each other a friggin high five!

"What the fuck is going on?!" I demanded, coming to my senses now that the orgasm had faded.

Ethan scooted over to me, and with his hands planted either side of my head, his head hovered upside down above my face. He said "Babe, that was so hot!" and he kissed me - spiderman style. I could taste myself faintly on his tongue.

As we kissed, I felt Noah's rough hands on my knees again. He was once more by the foot of the bed, and he was trying to ease my legs apart again. I didn't know if I could take any more - I was exhausted and confused! I used my hands to gently pull Ethan away form our kiss, gently pushing his face up.

"What is going on?" I asked a bit more meekly this time. Ethan was still grinning. He tenderly took hold of my hands in his, and lowered them back to the bed. He held them there against the bedspread and he looked in my eyes and said "Noah told you Chels, I want to see you get absolutely fucked senseless."

"But I...?" wasn't that what just happened, I thought? I certainly felt senseless. And while my brain struggled to comprehend, Noah forced my legs apart. I was too tired to put much strength in resisting anymore. "Uh! Noah!" I protested. Ethan tightened his grip on my hands and it was more than enough to keep me from moving. I felt the hard smooth tip of Noah's cock teasing at the entrance of my pussy. I was so slick, the grool still flowing.

"Chels, I have wanted this for so long." Noah moaned, inching his knob up and down my wet slit.

My hips almost rose by instinct to help guide him in, but I still had a little bit of sense left.

"I wont do it unless you want me to though." Noah added. Ethan leant down and kissed me again, his tongue softly moving against mine. When he pulled apart from me Ethan chimed in "Tell him you want it babe,"

"I'm so confused" I replied.

"Do you want me to stop?" Noah asked, as his cock gently rubbed against my clit. He slid it down again, barely entering a centimeter into my pussy.

"I don't kn-"

"Chels." Ethan cut me off sharply. "I'm so fucking hard right now." And he rubbed his erection on my forehead to emphasise. "Seeing you get fucked is turning me on so much."

His shaft felt so hot on my forehead, like it could burn my skin almost. Had I ever seen him so horny? He truly wanted this?

Noah slid up to my clit again and back down, he pushed forward a little more this time, almost 2cm inside of me.

"Say you want this." Noah directed me.

"I.. I want this." I mumbled, not certain that I actually did want it. I also wasn't sure if anyone could actually hear me. But Noah must have heard. He didn't slide up to my clit again, but drove into me another centimeter, then another. He was bigger than Ethan, I could definitely feel it. He made little grunting sounds as he slowly penetrated me, sinking in deeper and deeper until he was all the way in. I don't know that I had ever felt so full.

"Say it again." Noah growled at me, his eyes closed

"I want this." I said a little more confident this time.

Noah pulled himself out, almost as slowly as he had entered, and then forced his shaft in again until his balls rested against my butt cheeks.

"What do you want?" Noah asked

"I want you to fuck me." I knew that's what he wanted me to say, even though I wasn't convinced it was the truth on my part. But when I said it, I felt a little rush of adrenaline. A little flutter of excitement in my stomach.

Noah pulled out and in again

"What do you want?" He asked again, louder this time.

"I want you to fuck me Noah!" I responded, feeling a little more sure now, I could feel the blood rushing in my groin again.

"You slut, Chels!" Noah grinned at me. "What do you want me to do?" He asked as he picked up speed, his hard member slowly pumping away and his sack gently tapping my buttocks with each thrust.

"I want you to fuck my pussy Noah! I want you to use my holes and I want you to cum in me! fuck me Noah! Just Like that!" I could hardly believe what was coming out of my mouth.

"Fuck yeah" Noah sighed as he pumped away, the bed rocking now with each shove.

Ethan let go of my hands and grabbed my boobs as they jiggled up and down with Noah's efforts. He gave each nipple a quick pinch and I gasped. Then he drew his hands around my neck. He didn't apply much pressure, but I felt so vulnerable then.

"You little whore Chelsea, you like getting fucked by my buddy? You like someone else's cock in your slut pussy?"

I wanted to protest, but all I did was moan loudly. I think that was the moment I realized how much of a turn on dirty talk was.

"Oh, fuck Ethan, she just got wetter!" Noah exclaimed. I could feel a rush of lubricating slickness tumble down my crack again. "You dirty little slut! You're getting off on this aren't you? You like being called a whore? Tell me again Chels, tell me what you want!"

Noah's balls were slapping my butt now, his thrusts coming harder and faster. Ethan's hands were firm against my throat. Not so tight as to stop me from speaking. 'Yes' I gasped. "yes, I love being your slut". I looked into Ethan eyes as I said it. "I want you to use me. I want you to just wreck my hole and blow your load inside me" Ethan's eyes were fire. They burned with intensity and it just spurred me on. I didn't break eye contact and kept going: "Fuck me harder Noah! Fuck me!" Ethan's hands tightened again around me and pressed just enough to stop me from being able to say anything else.

Noah pounded away, grunting with each thrust into me. 'Shit' he breathed, and slowed abruptly. Ethan let go of his grip around my neck and I gasped. I felt the absence of his hands like a security blanket being torn away. Was all my confidence coming from him?

Noah half collapsed over the top of me, his hands either side of me on the bed, his head hovered close to where Ethan's was moments ago. Sweat from his forehead beaded down his nose. I felt an impulse to lick it, but I didn't. I was confused, again. It didn't feel like he had cum. Why had he stopped?

"Ready?" Noah asked, staring into my eyes. I stared back. 'Ready for what' I thought? I opened my mouth to question, but Ethan spoke instead.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready." He said, sounding like he was behind Noah now.

With a grunt, Noah tumbled onto his back on the bed, and somehow I was on top of him now. I scrambled, getting myself half upright and about to get off his cock but Noah's strong hands held me in place. He managed to bury himself another centimeter inside of me in this new position. He closed his eyes, looking like he was composing himself, then wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug and brought me down on top of his chest. My tits squished against his pecs. And then I felt the warm wetness on my arsehole again. Ethan's tongue. Just delicately licking the surface. God it was delightful. I felt my pussy twitch and Noah gasped in surprise. I wanted to slide up and down on his cock, with Ethan's tongue dancing over my hole. I moved my hips a little, but it was very difficult to move with Noah pinning me down in his strong arms, and my feet not having any purchase. I managed to grind on top of Noah a bit, but it was not satisfying. It just teased me more. Ethan pushed his tongue inside, and I feverishly tried to get my hips to move. It was maddening! I moaned and Noah bit my lip. It was such a shock! It wasn't hard, and it didn't last long, but it brought my face closer to his and his tongue extended into my mouth. I tasted myself again, but it was different to kissing Ethan. I pushed my tongue curiously into Noah's mouth, not quite able to put my finger on what made kissing him different. That flutter of adrenaline again, god I wanted to move my hips! My tongue still inside his mouth, Noah weakened his bear hug and moved his hands to my head. He ran one hand through my hair and pushed the back of my head closer to his. Such a forceful kiss. He moaned into my mouth. God it was hot. And Ethan stopped licking my arse. I felt disappointed for all of 2 seconds before I felt his familiar knob pushing where his tongue had just been.

Oh god. Could I take 2 guys at once?

Noah held my head in place with his hands and continued to tongue my mouth. I froze in my attempts at trying to grind onto his cock, waiting for Ethan to push the head of his dick into my arsehole. Noah might've mistaken my pause for hesitancy. And maybe I was hesitant. He pulled my face slightly away and held me a few inches from his face. He looked in my eyes. In other circumstances it might've felt romantic.

"Tell us you want it Chels." Noah said softly.

I nodded, as much as I could nod with Noah's forceful hands holding my head.

Ethan chimed in behind me. "You want me to fuck your arse babe?"

I nodded again.

"I dunno Eeth, she doesn't seem like she's really into it." Noah smirked at me. Was he goading me?

I realized I could move my arms, and reached back to my round butt, pulling my cheeks apart so that Ethan had easy access. I felt the cool air touching my wet slit.

"She seems kind of into it to me." I heard Ethan smile.

"Nah," Noah teased, "I reckon she's had enough."

"No, please!" I heard myself beg. I vaguely registered that this was *not* how I pictured my evening going.

"Oh?" Noah cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Please fuck me." I begged. And the begging stirred my juices up again. Ethan pushed at my dark hole, not enough to enter, but just a reminder.

"Please fuck my arse Ethan! Please, I want you both in me!"

"Hmmm.. should we?" Ethan asked. It was directed at Noah.

"I'm still not convinced you actually want it that much.." Noah feigned disbelief. It was obvious at this point they were playing with me. It made it hotter somehow. I felt like I would go mad if I couldn't have both of these men in me at once. I didn't even know that was something I wanted before tonight!

"Please, I want you both to fuck me, I want you both to cum inside of me! Noah please!"

"Yeah ok. Because you used your manners like a good little slut." Noah grinned. He pushed my face towards his again and he licked my lips before I opened my mouth to his tongue again. I closed my eyes and consciously relaxed myself so Ethan could pop his glans past my sphincter. I moaned into Noah's mouth as he did. Ethan pushed his shaft in just a little, then pulled back out, my hole closed behind him with a little *pop* feeling and I felt the nozzle of the tube of lube replace it. So cold! Ethan squeezed the tube and the cold slippery stuff filled my rectum. I squirmed against the chill, but it quickly faded. I broke away from Noah's kiss as Ethan pushed himself back into me. his head once again popped past my tight little hole's entrance and Noah tugged on my hair, tilting my head back. Noah kissed my neck, wet kisses all the way up my neck to my ear, his hand tugging my hair, directing my head where he wanted it to go to plant his next kiss. Ethan inched into me, easy now he had gotten past he sphincter. He glided in slowly, the lube warm now.

And there I was, sandwiched between the man I loved and his hot friend, plugged in both holes and absolutely loving it. Who woulda thought hey?

"Yesssss" I half moaned, half hissed.

Ethan started up the rhythm, and Noah stayed still underneath me. every time Ethan pushed all the way inside, my body would grind a little onto Noah's cock in my pussy. I felt my very wet clit slide over Noah's pubic mound. It. Was. Glorious.

Ethan grunted while he accustomed himself to the very snug fit of my arse. The lube made it slick and he slid easily, never pulling out enough for my sphincter to close. The warmth was so intense, and my pussy pounded with the sheer bloodflow swelling there. Noah continued licking and kissing up and down my neck. Ethan ran his hands over my butt cheeks and then hooked them near the front of my hip bones. He pulled himself into me now, thrusting harder. I felt my clit slide up, closer to Noah's happy trail. When Ethan pulled out, he pulled me back down hard onto Noah's cock. Did I mention it was bigger than Ethan's? Noah's dick felt like it was stretching my insides.

"Yesssss," I said again. "Yes, fuck me" I half whispered. It was so good. I felt my body almost melt, like I couldn't control my limbs anymore. It was just... pleasure.

"Ethan cant hear you Chels" Noah breathed into my ear. "Say it louder for him."

"Fuck me! Yes, God its so good, Fuck me!" I no longer felt any of my previous inhibitions. Ethan grunted behind me, pulling himself further inside me. I could feel their two cocks almost touching through the walls of my insides.

"Yes, Fuck!"

Noah pulled my head down to kiss my mouth again. Our tongues mashed against each other. And then I felt Noah start to move. He matched Ethan's rhythm, just pulsing his hips in time to match when Ethan would pull me down onto Noah's cock. I swear Noah's entire groin was just covered in the secretions form my pussy.

Hands in my hair, pulling me off Noah's face. It pulled me into a more upright position, my back now flush with Ethan's lean stomach. It was his hands pulling me. he pulled my face around and my mouth was met with his tongue, pushing its way inside. I twisted so I could kiss him back.

Something pinching my nipples. Noah's rough fingers, squeezing and teasing. I heard him moan something like 'shit, yeah.'

Ethan stopped kissing me. he said between thrusts: "I want you to come first babe, you think you can have another orgasm?"

"Unh" was all I could manage I didn't think climaxing was gunna be an issue.

Out of nowhere, Noah slapped my left tit, then grabbed a handful of it, not gently. I felt my pussy twitch around his thick shaft, my arsehole tighten around Ethan's.

"Are you Chels?" Noah asked. "You gunna cum again like a good little slut?"

"Unh' I moaned again. I didn't think I could actually form words right in that moment.

Noah slapped the other one, and then pinched both nipples tightly. I groaned in pleasure.

"You like a bit of pain hey?" He asked as he did.

"Yeah" Ethan answered for me, "She doesn't mind a bit of that, do you babe?" and he slid his hand over my throat again, biting my ear lobe as he did.

Noah slapped my left tit again. I heard the *smack* sound of it this time. He had started to really turn his pulses into thrusts now, both men pounding into me, sliding slickly out and banging back in. I pictured their ball sacks slapping each others when they did.

"Show Noah how you cum babe, I don't think he got a good look while he was eating you out"

"You gunna come on my cock this time Chels? Cum on me while Ethan fucks your arse. I want your little whore cunt to cum around my cock. I want to feel you squeeze down tight on me." Noah squeezed my nipples painfully and I tried to wriggle away from it, but of course had nowhere to go. Ethan's hand snaked around front and took over the right nipple form Noah's attentions. He flicked it between his fingers while he tightened his grip around my neck. I could feel the warm, tingly feeling growing in my arse first.

"Feels... I'm getting..." I didn't know what to say

Ethan suddenly let go with his hands and pushed me down, my chest against Noah's again. My head landed just next to his, our cheeks touching.

The warmth in my arse turned to heat. I felt Ethan pour cold lube over my hole again as he was sawing in and out. It only took a fraction of a second to stop feeling cool. So slick, so easy to slide in and out of my arse.

"Don't stop." I said quietly. My body started to go numb. My orgasm was coming.

Noah pulled my head up by my hair again. My face was only inches from his. Like some sort of vegetable I saw it as my saliva dribbled from my agape mouth onto his chin. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was horrified, but I really didn't register it. It was feeling too good. I was too close to climax. Noah just licked it off with his tongue. Ugh, somehow he'd made it sexy.

"You gunna come now Chels?" He said just as quietly as I had when I asked him not to stop. I didn't think Ethan could hear it. That made it naughtier somehow. Then he whispered: "Cum for me, just me. Look at me-" my eyes were almost rolling back in to my head. "look at me Chels" Noah said again. He reached between us and flicked a nipple between his thumb and finger. "Cum. For. Me." he emphasized. I don't know if it was because of that or because I just couldn't hold out any longer. The warmth in my arse passed some threshold and exploded in my body.

"C.. cumminnngggggg." I announced in a long moan. I felt it as the two men inside me seemed to choreograph their thrusts, one, two, three. My orgasm kept going. Four, five six, seven. I started to come down from the high.

"Unh unh unh" Noah grunted as he thrusted harder in to me. "I'm cumming with you Chels, fuck" he groaned. I felt the spurts deep inside me. it was forceful. My pussy felt his dick spasm and the high that I was coming down from started up again. A third orgasm? Maybe just an extended one? I didn't really care, it felt AMAZING. The tingly feeling in my limbs kept on and Noah pulled me in for another kiss. Our tongues weren't as furious now. As the tingling gradually faded and our kiss slowed, I regained control of my body (albeit feeling significantly weaker) I pulled my head up a bit and as Noah's tongue returned to his own mouth, a strand of saliva was left hanging between our two bottom lips. It was broken by a hard thrust from Ethan. I realized that of course, Noah had stopped but Ethan had kept up a constant pace through it all.

"She's all yours mate." Noah said loudly now.

Ethan bent over me again and whispered in my ear: "I knew you were the kind of slut who'd like that. You just came on your fiancé's friends cock. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen". He sounded a little out of breath, continually pumping away in my arseheol. "Lets show him now babe".

I thought we did just show him? But that's not what Ethan had in mind. He wrapped one arm around my tummy, and another hooked under my left knee, and he hoisted me up to a standing position. I noticed the sudden absence in my pussy and glanced down at Noah's glistening wet cock still veiny and throbbing, covered in my slickness and some of his own cum. I threw my arms behind me and around Ethan's neck to keep from falling face first back onto Noah, and he somehow juggled me (never pulling out of my arse) so that both of his arms were hooked underneath my legs, suspending me.