Chelsea is Forced Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hows she look Noah?" Ethan asked.

Noah put his arm behind his head like a pillow. His legs slightly apart on the bed, almost his entire abdomen looking slick with my juices. He slowly stroked his own dick as if milking the last of what he'd just pumped inside me.

"Fucking wrecked mate. Super hot." Could say the same for you I thought... and I felt myself blush again.

"My turn then" Ethan grunted as he started bouncing me slightly on top of his cock wedged deep in my arsehole. I was so sensitive after just having had several prior orgasms, but it also meant my arse was slightly loosened, so Ethan's job was a bit easier. I felt my breasts bounce up and down as Ethan bobbed me like an oversized fleshlight.

"Uh" I moaned in a high pitch. It was starting to get a bit painful. Not that there was any shortage of lube. I was just so sensitized. Noah sat up on the edge of the bed. I started feeling self conscious again. He had a front row seat to me held in the air before him, legs spread wide. Holding on to Ethan's Neck like I was, I couldn't even try to hide any of myself. Right on cue, I felt some of Noah's cum start to dribble from my used pussy.

"Don't... don't... look" I said to him quietly between Ethan's thrusts. My sphincter was feeling so much heat from the friction, despite all the added lube.

"You cant possibly be feeling shy now Chelsea!" Noah laughed at me. I just turned me head away so that I didn't have to look him in the eye anymore.

"This is what he came for babe, don't be shy!"' Ethan encouraged me. "You're still so tight around my dick Chels, you need to loosen up a bit" Ethan said as he licked my ear lobe.

My eyes rolled back. I couldn't take any more pleasure I thought. I tried to consciously relax my arse, but I was too sensitized. The pain was starting to build. It mixed with the pleasant sensations still coursing through my body. Like I wanted to cum again! But there was just no possible way. And the pain kept building.

"Can't..." I mumbled. "hurts..." I said with a slight grimace.

"I thought you liked a bit of pain" I heard Noah say, unexpectedly close. I turned my head and he was off the bed, standing right in front of us. I watched in embarrassed horror as he knelt down, eyelevel with my gaping pussy. "It's okay," he said "I think I can help".

My gut fluttered with adrenaline; I was so open! So vulnerable! He'd already had his way, already made me cum. Twice! What more did he want with me?! Ethan backed off on thrusting so hard, I stopped bouncing quite so high. And Noah used his finger to probe around in my very open, very wet, very sensitive slit. I closed my eyes. I thought I was past the point of embarrassment. I was wrong.

"Dude!" Ethan said. "You're making her tighter!"

"Hang on, I haven't started yet" Noah said impatiently. Started what?! My body had been thoroughly used. What the fuck?

Noah's finger slid slightly into my dripping pussy. He left it there as he looked up at me. I don't know what he saw on my face, he didn't give me a clue at all as his face stayed the same; blank. But he pulled his finger out, and instead traced a line further down my crack, down to where Ethan's meat was firmly embedded in my butt. Ethan still was lifting and dropping me slightly, pulsing away inside my hole. I was sure Noah could see it going in and out of me, but when I glanced down at him again he was still looking at my face! The butterflies in my stomach fluttered furiously. I don't think my face had stopped blushing at all since I had entered the bedroom, but now I felt my chest blushing as well. I closed my eyes as his wet finger traced around my arsehole, and I'm sure he must've also touched Ethan's dick. I felt a pulse in my pussy thinking about it. I felt another glob dribble out of me, wondering now if it was still Noah's cum, or if it was now my own juices once again spilling from me. I felt Noah wrap his finger and thumb around Ethan's shaft where it entered me. God that was hot. When I couldn't feel his fingers near my anus anymore, I guessed he must have been stroking Ethan's cock. Ethan let out a guttural growl behind me. He liked it. Noah's hand again made contact with my sensitive arse. He did that a couple more times. Ethan slowed his pumping right down. He was really enjoying whatever Noah was doing. The pulsing in my pussy grew hotter. When Noah's thumb and finger again touched my ring, it was cold. He was lubing Ethan up again. The cool slippery stuff felt soothing against my fiery arsehole.

"Try now" Noah said. And Ethan began thrusting away again. My boobs jiggled and I felt another big glob of whatever drip form my gaping pussy. It felt a lot better with the extra lube. But I was still so sensitized. Ethan grunted away, seeming oblivious to my arse trying to clamp down on him now.

"Nnnhhh' I winced. I looked down to Noah again, who was lifting my legs, heaving them on to his shoulders. The fuck? I must've looked quizzical because he answered my telepathic thought:

"Round two" he winked at me, then scooted in close and used his hands to spread my labia, giving him access to bury his face in my crotch again.

Ethan moved his hands up, not needing to suspend me with my legs anymore now that they rested on Noah's broad shoulders. He held me upright, his arms hugging around my torso.

"Mmmmm, that feel better babe?" Ethan asked gently.

I didn't answer. Noah's tongue lay flat against my clit, so sensitive. He slowly moved it up and down, seeming to know how much was too much for my overloaded senses. It was dreamy and I felt myself melting again, almost forgetting about the intruder in my rectum, still pounding away. Man Ethan could last! I let go of Ethan's neck, no longer needing to stabilize myself and ran my fingers through Noah's hair. I made a hollow attempt to pull him away, and he of course took no notice of it. Sliding his tongue over my swollen clit. The familiar warmth started to grow again. I couldn't believe it. But instead of continuing his good work, Noah moved his head down slightly. I felt his tongue making for my pussy. But he had just cum there!

"No, you can't!" I made a more forceful attempt to push his head away. Stupid really, considering his shoulders were what was keeping me in place. But he seemed to pay attention.

"Can't?" he pulled away slightly to ask?

"You.. you can't. Not there." I answered. I'd clearly left my brain somewhere else.

"Because I just unloaded in you?" Noah asked.

I nodded. The butterflies in my stomach were going nuts again.

"The fuck do I care? You got the best cunt I've ever eaten!" he declared before diving between my legs again and forcing his tongue straight inside.

"Uuuhhhiiiiihhhhh" I moan-squealed. Ethan let go of his bear hug and held my arms back instead. I couldn't push Noah's head away anymore. Ethan thrusted and with each move, it would jerk Noah's tongue inside me up and down. I looked down and his eyes were closed as he tongued my pussy, drinking not only my juices but his own fluid mixed in as well. Maybe it had all dribbled out of me before I thought. But I knew it hadn't. He licked down, almost reaching where Ethan's cock pumped in and out. And he licked up, back up to my clit, making his tongue broad again. Not stimulating my clit too much somehow. He alternated protruding his tongue into my pussy, then licking softly back up to my clit. He used his lips to make kissy motions on top of my clit and the most subtle sucking on it. My groin ached. My arse was on fire. Noah's tongue stayed longer an longer on my clit, only licking down to my pussy once in every several thrusts. And then he kept it there, and his tongue became more forceful on my swollen clit. His pace matched Ethan's. It was wild, and I could feel the tingly sensation start again. I didn't think I was capable!

"No, too much" I protested. All that earnt me was Noah's eyes opening and staring up at me from between my legs. Ethan kissed my neck while still pinning my arms to my sides. Noah's eyes were bright, brilliant blue, looking up at me. He was excited. He kept his eyes locked to mine as he brought his non-lubed hand between my legs and reached inside me with what felt like 2 fingers, curling them, tickling my g-spot. The warm tinglies in my groin grew to my belly. My arms and legs were going jelly again.

"ugh, babe" Ethan said into my ear. "I'm gunna cum now. Don't stop ok?" and he let go of my arms. I couldn't move them if I tried though. The orgasm was already building. My arms flopped at my sides, my legs hung limply over Noah's shoulders. Ethan reached under me and placed a hand on each buttock, giving him slightly better leverage to thrust his dick into my arse.

"Ugh, fuck, Chels!" he groaned at me and I felt the heat pour from his cock into my colon. I felt his member pulsing as it spurted inside me. Noah frantically flicked his tongue over my tortured clit, rubbing furiously inside my pussy. My vision went blank and another orgasm exploded in me. I was completely rag-doll limp as Ethan pumped the last of his load in me and Noah wound down his efforts, as if knowing not to overdo it and cause me pain.

"Uh... uh... uhh" I panted. I don't know if I made a noise when I came, but I remember hearing myself as I seemed to regain consciousness.

Noah laughed. It wasn't a malicious laugh, it was giddy. I could relate. What a high. I still don't know if I'll ever achieve such an intense orgasm again. Or as many for that matter.

As he stood up, Noah lowered my legs to the floor. "You alright Chels?" he asked me

"Mmmm" ok so I still couldn't talk apparently. He seemed to get the message though.

Ethan didn't let go of me. I think if he did, I would have just collapsed. He half carried- half dragged me to the bed and lay me down on top of it. I let out a big sigh. My nerves were still firing away, not quite over the climax. Ethan climbed up on the bed and sat next to me, and Noah did the same on the other side.

They both leaned over me slightly to fist-bump each other and Ethan flopped back onto the mattress to lay down.

"Fuck yeah" he said.

A few minutes might've gone by before any of us said anything else.

I think it was me who spoke up first.

"So guys... what the fuck?"

I was fully serious but they both just started giggling.

"Seriously" I said. "what's with the forcing me to do whatever the fuck that was?"

"You seemed into it." Ethan responded in a playfully defensive tone.

"Eeth said you would be. He put me up to it. Apparently he's got a bit of a cuck- fantasy" Noah said as if it was some offhand comment, motioning vaguely in the air

"Wwhatveer mate!" Ethan threw a pillow at Noah. "I just thought that was hot."

"But..." I was starting to get a bit of clear thinking back at this stage. "but why not just ask me? why make me feel like a horrible fiancé and make me think I've done something wrong? What the hell Eeth?!"

"I know how shy you are Chels. I've I asked, nothing would've happened. I said I'm sorry" Ethan sort of shrugged.

"Wait," Noah piped up "Eeth, you told me you'd talked about this."

"In a roundabout sort of way, kind of... I mean I did talk about it with her just before you came in to the room..." Ethan was seeming quite sheepish now.

"While you were already inside me! Ok, both of you need to leave. I need to process a whole shit ton before I can talk about this."

"Sure babe, whatever you need" Ethan kissed me on my sweaty forehead before he clambered off the bed and walked out of the room. I watched his perky butt as he left, feeling so damn confused.

Noah got up to follow him and was almost to the door as I sat up on the bed and realized I still couldn't quite find my feet.

"Wait" I asked shyly. Coming down from the euphoria of 5 minutes ago, my naked body suddenly felt very naked. I felt more slickness dribble between my legs. It felt cool now that the mood had passed.

Noah turned from the door to see what I wanted. I felt myself blush when he looked at my nakedness.

"Can you please help me to the shower?" I asked meekly, not making eye contact.

Noah didn't say anything but he trotted over to me and put his arm around my shoulder, helping me to stand. I rested heavily on him, still feeling very jelly-legged. Leaning on him crushed my ego a little bit I think. He walked me over to the ensuite and scooped up my legs to carry me bride-style into the shower cubicle. I didn't stop him. I would've liked to if my own legs could support me. He gently placed me feet on the cold tiles and asked me if that was okay. I thanked him and expected him to leave but he lingered. It felt... awkward.

"Um, I thought there was more consent there than I think there actually was." He said quietly.

What? "Um, my brain is still quite fried..." I responded.

"Nevermind, we'll talk later." He said. He never looked me in the eyes again after that.

I haven't spoken to anyone for another 2 days. I'm still processing. Typing it out like this is helpful.

But still, what the fuck just happened?