All Comments on 'Chelsea - The Epilogue'

by FiveDots

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
FiveDotsFiveDotsover 2 years agoAuthor

What do you think?

anon7734Eanon7734Eover 2 years ago

I loved the original but this just seems manipulative and cruel to me. He's clearly not into it and at somepoint the relationship will fail because of it.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

sort of feel sorry for him, he feels trapped and ending with

" I'd let myself cry in soft whimpers " is not a good ending really

FiveDotsFiveDotsover 2 years agoAuthor

What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how dommy she became. Futa is always bigger is the apex fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn this got dark, i think she still loves him but it seems like the guy is going to kill himself eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There needs to be a balance otherwise this jsut turns to rape and depression. You either should have left it as a one off or implemented something that helps both of them grow so they can be some animalistic power couple. But that what I like. Even if you want to go the full futa domination maybe don't end it with crying and depression. You could have said somthing like, after she falls asleep I laugh at how dramatic our rolls have switch and while I kiss being the man I'm happy to still be with my love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok you started this whole story with a loving couple. you gave the girl a dick (hot) then you proceeded to destroy the"maleness" in the relationship. also arguably hot. at this point he is not really masculine at all and your reader is sitting at home going "why is there torture in this loving relationship". why haven't you used whatever magic gave her a cock to turn him into a big dick shemale bimbo or a super successful uber lesbian with deep girlcock love. It feels like your just torturing this (fictional) dude for no damn reason at all. it might work if you where going some where with it. like this is all a necessary step to some grander and more fantastical and more beautiful perversion further on down the road. it doesn't feel like that though it feels like some sort of revenge for something that you as the writer wanted to have for something that we as the reader have no idea of or stake in. all in all I really enjoy your sense of kink but mindless sadism is not sexy. its possible you are trying for s&m stuff. if that's the case you have whiffed it. s&m only really works with both parties in consent and working together for a common goal. that means both sides of the equation have to be INFORMED and WILLING. without that one or both sides are out of control and headed to a nihilistic conclusion. Good writing though. you communicate what you (seem to) want, clearly and with brevity. I love the intersex angle. I love that she is very much a woman, even with a huge dick. however you seem to be chipping away at that. you know it occurs to mean as I write this that you might believe that there is a clear demarcation between dominance and submission. as though you can only ever be one or the other and you must take that to extremes to define it as a truth in oneself or others. this is not so. if fact it is a lie seemingly created in the last half century or so with various root that goes back much further. the interplay between two; what in modern parlance would be called switches as they dance together is far more erotic and I see less and less of it. but the truth behind that is that most people occupy a balance that they feel comfortable with between domination and submission. and while they might define themselves (incorrectly) as a dom or a sub they are in reality both and neither.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it and wish we got to see her grow even bigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, ignore the haters - it's a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it, it’s written very well. The previous is my favorite story I’ve read here, and to finally read the epilogue, it was awesome!

Thank you for finishing!!

Secret10inSecret10inover 2 years ago

Holy shit this really deserves a sequel. Imagine that their sole source of income comes from OF and cam shows, and she has him measure her in detail on camera often, and because "it's work" she has girls over to fuck on cam. It would be great if you went into detail about her balls and load sizes growing to match her cock as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kinda hot but little concerning

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just depressing, really.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

You have to go further, that's what i'd likwe to read. You have practically emasculated him, at least she lets him take it for her ass, but you haven't made her give him pussy. Im not so talkative when I comment in literotica, in fact, I almost dont comment, but here you've killed his life. She really is giving him no chance. Ok, male pride is the reason of all troubles in the world and that's the reason they get cuckolded and/or raped by futas. That's why i dont bother in comment, but for the first time since I read porn literature here that I feel sorry for a male character, when normally would be excited by the cuck or fuck he got. Not a hater, just a reader

LowBeamLowBeamabout 1 year ago

Chelsea should bring some other girls home to give hubby a break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveDots@FiveDots
I'm a switch and bi. I love women, trans girls and femboys; men sometimes too. No expectations, just be good and be happy. Random kinks you ask? Big butts, futa, humiliation and domination, shrinking to 3 or 4 feet tall, spandex shorts and yoga pants. Above all, love and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chelsea Previous Part
Chelsea Series Info