Chemical Brilliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

“I wish to join.” Furious inside, she held it. She needed to cum and was not going to risk being sent away.

“Really? Before you seemed quite adamant against our little family, what changed?”

“I found out you were telling the truth about the chemicals.”

“Yes, you will soon come to find that I do not lie. I am sure you see me as a monster, but I am not an evil man. But all of this is for the future. I wish to speak of the past. Do you remember what you said to me the last time you were here?”

“N-no.”

“I do not remember the exact words, but you were quite rude. I do remember the offer I made you. Do you?”

“No.”

“I do because I make this offer to every new girl. It is in honest offer, although I would have been surprised if you took it. I told you if you joined then I would be lenient in your training, but if you waited you would find it much less pleasant.”

Once he said it she did remember. Not that it did any good, other than to terrify her.

“How do you feel?”

“Scared.”

“Hmm.” The thrown turned. Baker was sitting their, looking relaxed with one leg over an arm, in black boxers. Kate’s pussy started to hurt at the sight of him. “How do you feel now?”

Kate did not want to admit his control of her. “The same.”

A frown furled in his formerly passive face. “That lie will cost you, I demand openness from my slaves. You are turned on aren’t you?”

“God yes!” She felt better when she said it.

He laughed, “yes, I know the effects my brilliance has on you creatures.” She did not like his words, but was too horny to care. “So what is it exactly that you expect?”

“For you to take me.”

He belly laugh peeled thunderously across the room. “Is that all?” He stroked his chin in mock consideration. “Why should I?”

“What?”

“I have plenty of slaves already,” he gestured around the room. “What do I have need for one more?”

“Then get it out of my blood.”

“Oh, I’m afraid I don’t have an antidote yet. But I am beginning to reconsider, perhaps I will let you go.”

“Not like this.” Kate squeaked. Something in her broke, she sank to her knees “please don’t throw me out!!” she wailed, “I need you!!”

“Of course you do, but what are you offering me?”

She could not bring herself to look at him. “What do I have to do?”

“Well that is simple, you already know. Why don’t you tell me?”

“I’ll let you have sex with me.”

“And?”

“Join Delta Gamma.”

“I am getting impatient.”

“I-I’ll…I’ll…I’ll b-be your slave.” She could barely believe she had said it.

“That is better. Very well, I accept conditionally. You must prove you mean it. If you fail I will cast you out forever.” The threat sounded with finality. She would not fail. “Now where should I being? Are you prepared as you were instructed?’

“Yes.”

“Yes Master.” He corrected.

“Yes, M-m-master.” She felt a little better saying it.

“Very good. Why don’t you show me?”

“What?”

“Strip.”

“But…” Kate gestured to the girls on the walls.

“What? Are you embarrassed? I can assure they have seen naked women before, and you will all be seeing a great deal of each other.” Kate tried to unbutton her blouse, but her hands were trembling to much. “Would it make you feel better if they were nude too?” He gestured and all the sorority girls quickly peeled off there things. “Now it is your turn. Do not fail me.” She knew it was now or never, so with fumbling hands she undid her blouse. She slipped it off, but held it in front of her to protect what little modesty she had left. Baker cleared his throat and she dropped it. He waited. Dying on the inside and unable to look away from her feet, Kate peeled her skirt off. Humiliated and blushing fiercely she tried to cover herself. She did not realize Baker was close until he ripper her arms away. She almost came at the feel of his hands, then the look in his intense eyes as he stared her down. She trembled as he looked her up and down. Then he kissed her and she knew she had to have him inside her. She clung to him tightly and thrilled at the feel of her naked chest against his. He let go and stepped back, she looked at him in confusion. She moved to cover herself, but he shook his head. “Put your arms down.” It took a little willpower, but she did it. She was getting hotter by the moment, she prayed he would not notice. He circled her, surveying. He tugged on one of her nipples and a moan escaped her lips. “Like that?” he chuckled.

“Yes Master.” She hoped if she admitted it he would do more. Instead he circled and palmed her ass. His massaging hand felt good.

“Very tight. You have an excellent body Kate.”

“Thank you Master.” She cried out in surprise as he stuck a finger in her pussy. She took a step away, but he grabbed her hair and yanked her back. He started frigging her and she had to grab his shoulders for support to keep from falling down.

“You do want me don’t you?”

“Fuck!! Yes Master! Please fuck me Master!”

“Not so quickly my slave, we have accounts to settle. You must pay for your indiscretion before you may be initiated. For now however,” he slid his shorts down, “you nude form has affected me and I will let you please me.” His cock was large, but hardly enormous, around seven inches. Kate was reaching for it before his shorts hit the ground. She started jacking and went to her knees when Baker put pressure on her shoulders. Kate had almost no experience sucking cock, she hated it and never felt she had to, but it seemed very natural to her as leaned into his. She inhaled his scent as she gave his head a little lick. His penis had a funny taste, but she liked, and her frayed nerves calmed a little. She licked it some more, timidly with small laps. Baker stepped forward, pushing his crotch right into her face. She began to suck the head, lavishing her attentions on it. He slowly put a little more in and Kate had to adjust to having so much cock in her mouth, he felt very big. He pushed again and Kate gagged. He kindly withdrew a little way. “You don’t know how to deep throat?” Kate shook her head. “Well that is a requirement to join, so I better teach you.” He positioned himself by standing on the balls of his feet, he pushed her head back. “Now keep swallowing and try not to gag.” Kate gagged almost immediately. She was worried, but Baker chuckled. “Well that is to be expected. I don’t image you have done this much before have you?” She shook her no. “Almost none of my girls ever have, pretty ones don’t feel they need to demean themselves that way. Well you will learn, for the shoe is on the other foot.” He feed his cock into her mouth again. She gagged and he pulled back a little, but only long enough for here to take a breath. He had to try twice more before she was able to swallow the head. He forced his whole length down her throat, so her nose was crammed against his pubic bone. “Look at me.” She looked up at him and despite her revulsion with everything that was happening she started to get horny. He smiled down at her as though she was his dog, which she realized with a start she was. She slurped away on his dick, her pussy raging, but the fingers she dug into herself with did no good. Contrarily even as she felt his meat push in and out of her throat it soothed her. He pulled out to whack her face with his cock a few times before sticking it back in. He grabbed her head roughly as he got close, Kate discovered herself working her tongue over his balls to please him more. Baker grunted loudly, the first noise he made, as she came. His sperm flooded her mouth, with its sticky, salty flavor. She retched, and spit it out all over herself, Baker, and the floor. “Now that is unacceptable,” Baker said conversationally. “My slaves always swallow, I want you to lick that up.”

“What!?” Kate was indignant, she had never so much as let a man finish in her mouth before.

Baker was not easily dissuaded, and forced her head to the floor. “If you want to play you have to play by my rules.”

Recognizing the threat, Kate, horrified, stuck her tongue out to sample the puddle on the floor. “You are going to have to eat it all, so get going.” He turned, “Jenny! Come here, I want a close up of this.” Kate could not help her tears as a girl she did not know came up and stuck a camera in her face. But the burning in her pussy was too strong to be ignored and she started lapping it up. It tasted awful, she had never sampled a man’s seed before, and the shame made it all the worse. She stopped to clutch herself and cry when she noticed the camera girl fingering herself. Baker put his foot on the back of her head and shoved her face in his puddle, rubbing her cheek in it. “I’m not a patient man when it comes to having my orders followed. The more you resist the more you will pay.”

“Y-yes Master.” She hurried to get his cum up off the floor, then licked it off his body and her own.

Baker stuck his cock back her face, “clean me off.” Kate started to suck him a little more. “Smile into the camera bitch.” Not letting the dick slip from her mouth she turned to look into the lens. He started sliding in and out of her mouth, “pretty little thing aren’t we? You have much training yet though.” He yanked up by her hair, she yelled but followed as he walked towards the door. He pushed her towards two more scantily clad girls Kate did not know. They grabbed her and holding her between them followed their master.

Kate felt uneasy, but the two girls kept firm grasps on her. A third girl came up the hallway and handed Baker a note. He read it and frowned, but tossed it away without speaking. The new girl had cringed when he frowned and Kate got scared. As little as she trusted them she wish Denise and Emily were here rather than strangers. “I suppose it can’t be helped.” Baker’s voice cut through her thoughts. He opened a side door and the girls followed him into a little lounge. He sat down, seeming to brood.

The new girl tried to lighten the mood, “She’s very pretty Master,” gesturing towards Kate.

“Of course she is.” His frown seemed to lighten. “My harem does good work.”

“I know Master, look at these tits.” To Kate’s horror the other girl reached for her chest. She gasped and jerked away, but the girls on her arms pinned her. Then the soft little hands started running over her chest, lifting them slightly, tracing the edges of the nipples, squeezing and fondling everywhere. Baker laughed and the girl took that as encouragement. “I bet her snatch is real tight too.”

“Noo!!” Kate screamed, but was helpless as the girl opened her folds with two fingers. She had never done anything with a girl before, it was too awful. Tears of shame trickled down. “Please!” she called to Baker, “make her stop!!”

Baker’s eyes got wide and he laughter pealed through the room. His body shook as he hyperventilated. Red-faced he wiped tears from his eyes. “That was priceless!! I never get tired of the that. Thank you Erika.”

The slave smiled, her fingers still violating Kate. “You are welcome Master.” She turned back to the helpless girl and pinched her lab to make her shout. With her mouth then open took advantage and Erika kissed her. One of the other girls held her head to prevent her from pulling back as the other girl’s tongue searched her mouth. She held Kate’s face softly in her hands when she finished, the way a lover would. “You must learn to be a good slave like me and please your new Master.”

“Fuck you!! Fuck all of you!!! I’ll fuck that son of a bitch because of what he did to me, but I won’t do anything more.”

Baker sighed and sat back into his chair. “Oh why can’t TV be this good? Kate my dear you have much to learn. You are my slave and you will do as I want. Isn’t that right Erika?”

“Yes Master.” He gave some type of hand signal and she dropped to her knees. Kate snapped her legs shut, but the two girls hold her, pulled her into a chair, and forced her legs apart. She struggled, but helpless she felt the tongue trace her nether lips. It flicked over her clit and Kate could not help the sudden wave of lust that filled her. Her snatch opened under the lightest pressure from the tongue. The tongue penetrated, plunging in while the nose rubbed her clit. Then a hand ran down her thighs and started to rub around her bare mound. Her poor pussy was going wild, even more than before. If she did not cum soon, she would explode.

“Look at me.” Baker voice cut in. Kate meekly did as she was told as her body was violated. “You are mine, learn that.” He snapped and the assault on her pussy stopped as Erika crawled to Baker’s feet which she kissed. He yanked her up by her hair. She yelled, but immediately started sucking when his dick smacked her in the face. He sat down, his slave following him, never letting him slip free. “Let her up and leave.” Kate was free. She watched as the other girl’s head bobbed up and down. “Return the favor.”

“What?”

“You know what I mean.”

Kate wanted to vomit. She couldn’t suck another girl!! But if she didn’t she was sure whatever Baker would do would be far worse. Plus the soon this was over the sooner she could cum. Everything in her wanted to run as she approached, but her pussy, or rather Baker, was in charge now. She started to cry and wanted to die as she sank to knees behind the other girl. Nothing was more perverted as far as she was concerned, only the sickest, most vile people made gay sex. She forced herself to bring her hands up and spread the other girls lips. Ever so gingerly she extended her tongue and just barely made contact. To her surprise she did not taste as bad as Baker. Slowly she pushed her tongue deeper in. She was revolted at first that the other girl seemed to be enjoying it, but then she remembered she was on the drug too. She was probably getting excited from sucking that asshole’s cock. Kate had felt better than she had in days other than sucking him, although she was loath to admit it. Her body had betrayed her and she cried as she swirled her tongue around in another girl’s snatch when Emily entered. Kate turned at the sound of the door opening embarrassedly worrying about who might be seeing her, brushing the other girl’s clit causing her to squeak. “We are ready now Master.”

“Very well, but I have business to finish here.” He pushed Erika away, but then sat her down. He pushed Kate towards her. “Make her cum.” Horrified she looked up to Erika for help, but was stunned to see her excited.

She forced the girls face in between her legs. “You heard him, eat bitch.” Kate stuck her tongue back in trying to think about anything other than what she doing. She nibbled on one of her swollen lips. She tried to remember what she made her boyfriends do for her. She flicked her tongue over her clit, and the other girl shivered a little. She heard a noise and looked up to Erika’s face, but realized she had not made the noise.

It was Emily. Baker had bent her over a side table and was pounding her. Pinned down, she was red-faced and sobbing. Baker looked right at her as though he owned her. “Keep eating.” Kate stuck her face back in, but kept watching. He kept slamming the president, using her as a hole, paying no attention to her pain. Emily just took it, unwilling to stand up to him. Suddenly the freshman realized that all the girls really were in the same boat. The terror of having to go through what was happening to Emily made her redouble her efforts. She attacked Erika’s pussy, using her hands to spread her legs she slurped on her clit and tongue fucked her.

“Stick a finger in” She heard the other girl say, voice thick with lust. Gently parting her folds, she pressed one digit in. The other slaves’ mound started to tremble and she grabbed the new girl’s head and forced it deep as she wrapped her legs tightly over her head. She let Kate go as she came down.

“Erika come here.” She hurried to respond to Baker’s call. “Kiss.” Even has he pounded her, Emily fought a tongue duel with the other girl. He pulled out and grabbing both of them by the hair forced them kneel in front of him. They both ran their tongues over his head and then he blasted all over Emily’s face. Without being told Erika started to lick her president’s face, pausing sometimes to share. They played with each other’s bodies a bit then Erika cleaned her Master’s dick.

Kate had been horrified to be filmed before, but somehow watching Emily, who she liked, be abused was even more embarrassing. Both girls stayed on there knees in front of him, covered in his cum, mewing, and nuzzling his crotch. He laughed as they kissed each other with his dick in the middle.

He left them where they were and, taking Kate’s hand, led her away. He lead her down to the basement and she started to panic. He took her right her into the torture room. Her wide eyes swept the room, Denise and Sarah were there, but chained down in their seats. They had both been crying. There were only two other girls in the room. One had a camcorder, the other one terrified her because she was in a leather dominatetrix outfit. She strode over and threw Kate to the ground, “On your knees bitch!!” Her attitude changed as she cuddled up to Baker. “How are you Master?” she asked kittenishly.

He stuck a pair of fingers into her and she squeaked. “Fairly well Becky. Are you ready to help me initiate this piece of ass.”

“Anything for you.” She yanked Kate up and dragged her over to a vaulting horse. She tied her wrists. “You ever whipped been bitch? Because you’re going to be.” She invaded her pussy with a gloved hand.

“Spanked? I don’t want to be spanked.” She was terrified out of her mind. And struggled to find a way to protect her ivory ass. “Please, I’ve never been spanked before!” She cried.

She heard Baker’s mocking laugh as Becky leaned in close to whisper to her. “I didn’t say spanked, I said whipped.”

Kate panic and started to crying, tugging uselessly at her bonds. “Please not this. Oh god anything but this.”

“I could let you go my dear, but in the end my drugs would bring you back. I would rather just save the time.”

Becky gave an evil laugh and raced her hands over the new slave’s ass to warm it a little. “Besides girlie, there is much worse then this coming.”

Baker came around front, brushed her hair out of the way, wiped a tear away, and cupped her cheek. “I know this is scary for you, but you have to do it to be my slave which is what you want isn’t it?”

She nodded miserably. She needed to cum, she was so horny she could barely think. She squeezed her legs to try to get herself off one last time to no avail.

Suddenly Becky stuck a finger in her moist hole. “She just acting, she’s hot for it Master.”

“Of course she is, my presence does that. I bet your wet too.”

“Of course Master!” she laughed. She hopped on Kate and dry humped her ass to leaves streaks of her juices behind. Kate quivered in fear. Then she felt a pair lips brush the back of her thighs. She snapped her legs shut, but that did not stop the questing tongue. It traced the outskirts of her snatch. The mouth worked its way up, a nose parting her, but then drifting up. Kate did not register at first when her cheeks were parted, she bolted when a tongue rimmed her asshole.

“You fucking bitch!!” Kate screamed and tried to kick out behind her. “Get away from me you sick twisted pervert.”

SMACK!! The sting of Baker’s spank. “That’s not very nice. She is just trying to please you at my behest. Why don’t you apologize?”

“No!”

Baker grazed he hand over her ass, reminding her of the spank. “Are you sure?” His voice was ice.

Kate’s resistance fled. “I’m sorry.”

“Mmm. Becky, why don’t you lock her ankles down?” He sat down in front of Kate as she was restrained. Becky came around and he stood. “Maybe I shouldn’t let her play.” Becky hugged him and lifted a leg over his shoulder. Her pussy, with a blonde racing strip that matched her hair, inches from Kate’s face Baker plunged in and started fucking her. Kate watched and tried to squeeze her legs together, but was thwarted by her bonds.

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers