Chemical Exhibitionism Pt. 02

Story Info
Iterations #3.
3.6k words
4.42
7.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iteration #3

"Hey hon. I'm ready for the beach. Have you picked out my suit?" Bonnie asked me.

"I have three ready, individually wrapped, and mixed up so not even I know which one you choose." I respond.

Today is the day. My dissolving suits have worked out, pardon the pun, swimmingly. Bonnie loved the surprise of the first suit, and her friends were even more pleased with the possibilities. We actually have another pool party planned in a few weeks for her friends and husbands.

I have now developed 3 suits of varying exposures. Bonnie has been gathering the courage to go to a public beach and have me capture video of her emerging from the water. These three suits will not completely dissolve. Rather, she should come out of the water with just some strings on her naked body. Complete dissolution of the suit might be a little suspicious.

We gather our beach gear and head out.

"I brought all the suits. If this goes like I think, we can leave the first beach, then drive to another area and do it again." Bonnie says with a devilish smile.

"Well, then I'm glad I have a fully charged cam, but I wish I had made more suits." I respond. "This will undoubtedly be a fun afternoon."

We arrive at the public beach access, one with a public restroom. I hold up the three bagged suits, and Bonnie chooses the middle one. We get out of the car, and she heads to the restroom to change while I unload our cooler and towels. The sun is almost overhead so we have several hours to enjoy the water no matter where we choose.

I stop at the restroom, and Bonnie joins me. As we walk on the access path, I see that she is wearing her favorite over-sized hat and a thin coverup. Under it is one of my suits, and I am already turned on.

We pick a spot on the sand about 20 steps from the access path, and I lay out the towels. We sit down so Bonnie can put on sunscreen, and I get the cam ready. Depending on the suit, we won't be here long. I grab a beer from the cooler and start taking video of the beach and surf. The waves are less than two feet, so a boogie board wouldn't even be worth the effort.

Bonnie finishes with the sunscreen and hands it to me. I start applying some and admire her body as she lies on the towel.

"This suit feels thicker." Bonnie tells me.

"I've been working on the viscosity limits, and trying to get the suit to actually last a little longer than the earlier dissolving versions." I respond.

"Well, let's begin the test." Bonnie replies, and then, getting to her feet, she bounds toward the water.

I stay in my spot, and video her fine ass bouncing into the water.

"Alright, test #3 is walking into the saltwater. This group of suits has three iterations: two to dissolve instantly, and the other should not dissolve until my favorite subject is back on her towel." I tell the cam in my best scientist voice.

With that, I continue filming the scenery as Bonnie bobs in and out of the water. I'm not sure if she is waiting for the suit to go away, or just enjoying the cool Atlantic water. Then, she gets out, suit still intact, and looking somewhat upset with the results.

"What's going on? It's all kind of sticky, and hasn't even dissolved a little." Bonnie says as she arrives back at our spot.

"Just lay down. It should go away slowly. I'll check on the stickiness issue later." I direct.

With that, I put down the camera with it still recording her, and head off to the water. I need to cool down, but I am anxious to watch Bonnie become magically naked right there, so I'm not in the surf very long.

As I walk back to my towel, I can tell I just got back in time. Bonnie is lying down, eyes closed, and her suit straps are just about gone. I recline onto my towel so I can watch Bonnie's metamorphosis. While I know I will soon enjoy a naked wife, I can't be help but be concerned about the gooey mess the suit is leaving. Is it the saltwater? Today is a big day to bring some research questions back to the lab.

Soon, however, a nipple comes into view. Then another along with some beautiful skin comes the top of her slit. Beads of sweat begin to cover Bonnie's body as more and more of her skin appears. The sun is heating her up, and I can feel the blood flowing throughout my body now.

"Hey Bonnie? What happened to your suit?" I ask as I pick up the camera.

"What do you mean?" She replies.

"I mean, where is your suit? You are completely naked." I say calmly.

Bonnie sits up quickly and exclaims. "Oh shit!!"

I look around. No one has taken notice. Yet.

"Well, that is weird. You better cover up." I say.

Bonnie gathers her towel around her body, and gets up, somewhat covered up. I stand and pick up my towel, grab the cooler, and we walk toward the car.

"How long did you leave me exposed?" Bonnie asks.

"Not long. It was fun to watch, but I figured I should say something." I tell her.

"Well, that was fun, but I am looking forward to walking out of the water completely nude. When you think that will happen?" Bonnie asks while whipping off her towel so she can run to the car.

I stop, kinda shellshocked, and enjoy her sudden freedom. Luckily, no one else is in the small parking lot, and we throw our things in the car, and head out to our next beach.

As we drive along the coastal road, I notice Bonnie is still naked.

"Are you enjoying this?" I ask.

"What do you think?" Bonnie replies as she leans her seat back, puts her feet on the dash, and spreads her legs open for her hands to explore her thighs and pussy.

"I don't think a lot of people actually witnessed your nakedness. You might have to wait for the suit to dissolve in the waves for that to happen. Or, you'll have to sit closer to other people." I say.

"I think I covered up quickly enough so no one really saw anything, but it was a huge turn on to be so naked." Bonnie says as her fingers disappear into her folds.

"Well, you might want to save that for later because here is the next beach. Pick your next suit. One will surely disappear in the water right away." I say.

Bonnie sits up, grabs a suit, unwraps it, and gets out of the car when I finish parking. I just sit there, a little dumbfounded, but still enjoying the view as she puts the suit onto her body.

"What are you waiting for? Get the cooler, and let's go." Bonnie instructs me.

I jump out, grab the cooler of beer, and follow Bonnie as she is already several steps ahead.

"I'm headed into the water. Lay the towels out. I'll be right back." Bonnie says as she runs away from me to the water.

I sit down, hope I'll be able to finish this next beer, and begin capturing my wife on the cam. She bobs around, but stays in the water much longer. I'm guessing she wants to make the suit go away.

I gulp down the beer, imagining what Bonnie is doing. Suddenly, she stands up.

"OH MY GOD!! What happened to my suit?" She exclaims, drawing attention to the strings falling around her body.

I guess she got it to mostly disappear, and her nude body comes running from the surf.

"What in the world!! These strings are all that's left!!" Bonnie continues, almost screaming as she pulls strings off her breasts.

She exits the water as quickly as the wet sand will allow, then really picks up the pace in the hot, dry sand. In the cam, I can see her dripping pussy, and what's left of the suit basically falling off her due simply to her walking. By the time she gets to me, Bonnie will not have a stitch of clothing on her body. Rather, no part of the suit will remain.

I stand, grab a towel, and wait as she nears.

"Where is your suit?" I ask.

"I don't know. It just disintegrated all over me in the water." Bonnie says loud enough for the people nearby to hear.

"Let's get you covered up. Head to the car, while I grab my towel and the cooler." I reply.

With that, Bonnie starts fumbling with her towel, shaking the sand out of it, trying to throw it around her body, fighting with it, and basically not really covering up at all. As I grab my cooler and towel, I can see multiple sets of eyes upon Bonnie. I try not to smile as I play out my panic to get her to the car.

"C'mon. Let's walk. What aren't you covered up?" I ask in mock disdain.

"Oh shut up! I'm trying!" Bonnie exclaims in reply as she gets the towel somewhat around the top half of her body.

We stop at the outdoor shower on the side of the restroom, and Bonnie hands me her towel.

"Hold it up while I rinse off." She directs.

I kinda hold it up to shield her from the people on the beach, but the parking lot has full view of her nude body. Bonnie lingers under the water, rinsing off her hair and body. I bring the towel to her as she turns off the water, and gathers herself inside it.

"I'll get dressed inside the car. Follow me to it in just a moment." Bonnie says, looking toward the car.

With that, she walks to the car and I grab the handles of the cooler, and watch her. I click the locks on the car with my remote as she arrives. Bonnie opens the door, takes off her towel, then hangs the wet towel on the door and gets inside.

I walk briskly to the car, and place the cooler into the trunk. As I open the driver door, I can see Bonnie's feet on the dash, her legs wide open. I get in to turn on the car. As I depress the brake to allow me to turn the key, Bonnie grabs my cock through me suit, and puts her right hand on top of her pussy and begins grinding away.

"This won't take long." Bonnie whimpers.

I reach over to touch a hard nipple.

"Don't touch. Just watch like all those people on the beach." Bonnie whispers.

"I see your naked body, right there in the water, coming out for everyone to see." I respond.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. So many people saw me." Bonnie groans.

And then, the waves of an orgasm wash over Bonnie's body.

"Oooohhhh, I can't wait to get naked again for total strangers." Bonnie somehow says under the influence of such an intense orgasm.

I get out of the car, run around to move the towel and close Bonnie's door.

"Well, let's make that happen right now." I say.

As we move up the coast for the final time, I can watch Bonnie squirm a little in her seat.

"I could keep cumming and cumming. I want to ride this all day long. Sorry, there may not be much left of me for you when we get home. We'll have to figure something out." Bonnie says, with a smile under her closed eyes.

"This time, I'll bring my bag. I have a spray bottle in it along with my sunscreen. I want some serious time in the sun. You can spray me with water to keep me cool, if you know what I mean." Bonnie says with that happy, devilish look I love.

"Well, I was counting on that, so I brought the shell as well." I respond.

"Well, aren't we just full of surprises?" Bonnie asks.

The shell is one of those half-tent contraptions used mostly to keep the wind off people wanting to sleep or read on the beach. Hopefully, we can set it up for maximum sun exposure and I'm hoping for a completely naked wife inside it as well.

Bonnie grabs the last suit as we pull up to the next public access. She ties it on her body rather loosely, and heads off with her bag. I grab the cooler and shell along with a small chair and follow. Bonnie's ass again keeps my attention, even as we traverse a small patch of hot sand.

Toward the back of the lines of sun worshipers, Bonnie picks her spot. She grabs her sunscreen, and starts covering her body yet again. I set up the shell, facing at a 90 degree angle away from the other people.

"Go ahead and turn it toward the surf." She directs.

Dutifully, I turn and anchor it. This is going be a lot of fun. I head off to the water, leaving Bonnie to get herself set. This isn't a huge crowd, but it's tightly bunched, probably for the public access and restroom. The incoming waves indicate the approaching high tide and some people might soon be moving back from the tide line. I head back to my soon to be naked wife.

Bonnie is on her stomach, with her head just inside the shade provided by the shell. Her legs are slightly parted, and glisten from some perspiration. I see the spray bottle next to her.

"Here, let me cool you off a little." I say.

"Just not the bottom of the suit yet. Let's enjoy some sun." Bonnie says from under the shell.

"Alright." I respond. I slowly spray water on her legs, and she parts them even more. I can have a full view of her still-covered clit. I can't wait to dive into it. Then, I spray the lower part of her back, and work up to her shoulders. Skipping over the string for the top, I get her shoulder blades and arms nicely wet, then spray her hands.

Now the moment of truth. I spray directly onto the knot in the string, then get into my chair to enjoy the sights and sounds of the people on the beach. In all honestly, I simply enjoy just about any bikini on the body of any and all women.

Looking at Bonnie, the water seems to work its magic very quickly. The knot has lost its form and function, and the strings are noticeably loose on her back. I spray some more water to keep her comfortable and to allow the sun to hit nothing but skin.

Sure enough, both strings are gone and I resume my people watching from my chair. People come and go, and Bonnie just lies there, absorbing the sun and my lustful looks at her body. About 30 minutes later, she stirs.

"I'm turning over. I have a funny feeling about my suit." She says.

Sure enough, Bonnie's body heat and sweat have made a couple of strategic changes to the front of both suit top and bottom. First, her right nipple is clearly exposed, and most of her left sideboob is showing. On the bottom, her pussy is about to show thru. Bonnie lies on her left arm, ass to me, and covering her breasts with her right arm.

"Wet down my ass, then I'll lie down on my back." She directs.

I liberally spray her ass, and Bonnie lies down on her back, arms on her side. The right nipple has totally hardened for me, and the left tit is about to break free of the remaining material. Bonnie's wet pussy has caused the middle part covering her there to mostly come open. This may not take long.

"When my other nipple is visible, spray me down, and we'll see how this plays out." Bonnie says.

I turn my chair, spray bottle at the ready, and intently watch the suit go through its metamorphosis. It cannot happen fast enough, but I am able to take mental notes about the differences in suit reaction to salt and fresh water.

The left nipple appears, and I go to work. I spray directly onto any remaining parts of the suit, then all over Bonnie's skin.

"That was fast." She says.

"About 20 minutes maybe." I reply as I continue spraying.

Bonnie then leans up, and scoots back into the shell. I'm guessing she isn't ready to leave too soon.

"Take the cam and stand in the water and get video of people as they walk by. I want to see how people look at me." Bonnie says.

With one last spritz of water, I run off to the water, and commence taking pictures. Turning slowly, I focus the cam onto Bonnie, then pan out. There are easily 25 people within view of her. I zoom in on Bonnie and can tell most of her pussy is fully visible, and her tits have very little left on them. I better stand in waist deep water.

People are funny. Some never even notice Bonnie as they travel to the restroom and back. Some run, some are stuck looking into their phones. But, one man makes several trips back and forth, and does so very slowly. No doubt, he can't believe his good luck at this beach.

Finally, to my surprise, Bonnie gets up out of the shell, and walks toward the restroom. I continue catching this on video and zoom in her ass just in time to see the rest of her suit fall off. She has her arm across her forehead and continues up to the shower.

I see her turn on the water, and step under it. Suddenly, she is covering whatever parts she can and looking around in panic. Time to go. I run out of the water, and toward her towel. I'm hoping people will notice my sprint and see the naked woman toward whom I am running.

I get to her towel pretty quickly, pick it up, shake the sand off, and continue in her direction. Bonnie begins walking to me, but drops her hand from her tits. In a few steps, she stops covering her pussy, and hold both her hands out to me as if to take the towel. Only thing is that she still has several dozen steps to get to me.

I stop in my tracks. The suit is completely gone; my wife totally exposed, and she isn't even trying to cover any of herself at all. Within a few steps of me, Bonnie raises her hands above her head as if to communicate surprise to anyone watching.

"God dang, you are hotness." I tell her as I surround her with the towel.

"I just want to be naked right now." Bonnie says. "You should see the people behind you."

"I can just imagine." I say. "Time to go, I guess."

"Almost. Let's go back to the shell." She says. "I'll help you pick up our things."

We get back to the shell, and Bonnie sits just inside it, her back facing out. I see her knees separate to shoulder width, and the towel loosens on her shoulders ever so slightly. I grab cold beer because I want to enjoy the show. Also, I'm really thirsty.

I kneel behind Bonnie to pack her back, and I can see her working on her pussy. If only she could turn around. I'm sure she will when the situation presents itself. As she finishes off, the towel falls of her shoulders. I pick it up, cover her back up, and give her a big hug from behind.

"How was that?" I ask.

"Let's get rolling. I have another idea to finish this day off." Bonnie replies, as she grabs the bag and ensures her towel is now wrapped properly around her body.

I collapse the shell, grab the cooler, and head back alongside my wife who is simply wearing a towel. And nothing else.

"How long until sunset?" Bonnie asks.

"About an hour." I reply.

"Good. We're headed up the coast for about an hour." Bonnie tells me.

With that, we head out, Bonnie completely topless and sitting on a towel. As we chase the remaining sunlight, Bonnie seems completely lost in time.

"Let's stop at the next beach access. We need to find a mostly empty beach." Bonnie says.

After a couple of stops and scouting trips, we find an empty stretch of beach.

"Come around and let me out." Bonnie says.

I walk around the car, and open Bonnie's door. She emerges into my arms, completely uncovered. I kiss her and fondle her ass.

"I need you." She tells me. With that, she kneels in front of me, unties my suit, and pulls if off my ass and hardening cock. "Step out of it."

I step back, now completely naked myself. Bonnie tosses my suit into the floorboard in front of her suit, closes the door, and grabs my hand.

"Let's go stand in the water and watch the sun set." Bonnie says.

And off we go, both naked, to the awaiting waves to take in the red and orange hues of the sunset. I carry Bonnie into the surf, then we end up kneeling in the water, face to face, then enter our personal world.

The conclusions from this round of research are easy to figure out, but that can wait for another day. I enter Bonnie as the last vestiges of light reach the beach, and we become one.