Chemical Exhibitionism Pt. 03

Story Info
Iteration #4 Pool Party for unsuspecting husbands.
3.3k words
4.53
9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we do that at the pool party?" Bonnie asks.

"Which part?" I ask in return.

"Well, everything we did today. From exposing myself to strangers to making love." Bonnie purrs.

"I hadn't thought about much past the swimsuit show part for the husbands. I guess we should see how the party develops, but I'm not against a little orgy." I say, smiling.

"I'm not thinking about an orgy, just a bunch of couples making love all around the pool. It would be pretty hot. All of the girls will no doubt let loose like they did last time, and I'm sure the husbands won't mind." Bonnie replies.

"Ummm, this will be the surprise of their life." I say.

As we continue home from the coast, in total darkness, and completely free of any clothing, the plan for our little party comes along. The couples will arrive and the women will hold a pretend fashion show of my little inventions. Each woman will determine how they expose themselves. After what we just did in the dark on the beach, sex in front of other couples seems like the logical next step.

Next, I have a few suits to make.

"Hey. What about suits for the men?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. They won't stay dressed for long. Men are funny that way. Maybe as a nice parting gift to take home, I guess." Bonnie answers.

"So, how do you envision all this nudity happening?" I ask.

"Well, the girls all want to dissolve their suits individually. Melinda is bringing a slip and slide, Anna wants Nick to hose her down, and Sammy wants to lie down for Xavier and have him spray her down with a bottle of water. Julie and myself want to perform a shower show. The trick is deciding which suit comes off first. Everyone wants the element of surprise." Bonnie says.

"I thought all of you might go swimming together, but we can set everyone up around the pool to work off their suits at the same time. Hey, what if we have the men draw names so they get to expose someone besides their own wife? Wouldn't that be a huge turn on?" I ask with a hint of mischief in my voice.

"That might work. I'll text the girls. Some might take part in that while the others can simply work alone with their hubbies. I bet a few won't mind having another man work their suit off." Bonnie answers.

"So, a shower show?" I ask.

"Yes. Julie and I had a wonderful time with our suits off last time. I think she wants to eat me, and I wouldn't mind trying it for the first time. I've never been with a woman." Bonnie confesses.

"Really? Well, that sounds like a fun time to watch. I'm on board." I respond with a grin. "Doug and I will surely be willing witnesses."

"I bet!" Bonnie exclaims.

ITERATION #4

The day of the pool party dawns, and our preparations are complete. I have two suits for each girl. I skipped over the men's suits. The women all agreed they would have more fun if the men kept their suits on, so I don't anticipate any poolside sex; more of a NWCH party and I'm pretty sure all the men will be glad to sit and watch.

Everyone arrives within 30 minutes of each other, and the drinking immediately starts. The sun shines overhead and all of the men gather near me outside, and the women are all inside getting dressed to swim.

"Nice pool, Zoo. I can't believe I haven't been here before. What exactly do you do to have this great house?" Doug asks jokingly. He and Julie have been here before.

"I'm a chemical engineer. I've been working on viscosity and stress tests of various types of secret materials for certain programs of note." I explain.

"Sounds fascinating. Not." Doug answers.

"Yep. Pretty boring. More paperwork than actual scientist stuff. We have to propose variations of the material in answer to previous iterations. Then, we work out the material, conduct the test, document results, and explain conclusions which lead back around to the next iteration. And so it goes, round and round, as we run our tests again which lead us again to more conclusions, more questions, and more testing." I say with a yawn. If only they knew how great these tests have been. Soon, that all changes.

"The slip and slide is ready. I'm not sure why Melinda wanted to bring it. This pool looks way better than running into that thing." James says.

"The girls wanted to have a few more things to do. Let's ask them; here they come." I say.

I don't think any of the men know about the suits, so I am pleased not only with the incoming view of some sexy women, but the surprise is what I am most looking forward to.

"Gentlemen, welcome to our new swimsuit line, the HotDS." I tell them. "It's the latest in forward thinking fashion swimwear for the truly uninhibited. Your wives privately took part in test model #2; this is new model test #4. My wife personally conducted tests #1 and #3. All three tests helped us discover design flaws and certain material deficiencies inherent in such advanced clothing architecture."

"The girls and I had so much fun together trying out these new suits that we needed to model them for our husbands. We think you will enjoy the unique features of the suits. You are our perfect test audience since we intend to market specifically to young men and couples." Bonnie continues our educational piece.

"Gentlemen, the women have decided upon today's activities. None of this was my idea. I'm just trying to sell a swimsuit for fun. I lucked upon this idea on a trip to Japan, and the results thus far have been promising. I hope you enjoy." I finish telling the group as the women gather their men and take them to different areas of the backyard around the pool.

While I would love to witness the slip and slide fun, Doug and I are taken by Julie and Bonnie to the shower on the outside of the house. There we find a couple of thoughtfully placed chairs and beers.

"Have a seat, Doug. Just enjoy this beer and our little version of the test." Julie directs.

We sit, beer in hand, and drink in the scenery. Julie and Bonnie turn on the water, then embrace before entering. I look around. James is sliding away and Melinda looks about ready to join him. Samantha and Anna are about to jump into the waiting arms of Xavier and Nick who are already in the pool.

Bonnie and Julie enter the shower, and I'm pretty sure the women have it timed perfectly to having all of their suits disappear simultaneously. But who cares? My wife is in an almost naked embrace with Julie, and their hands begin exploring each other. From my experience thus far, their suits will not last long.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Doug exclaimed. "I think Melinda just lost her suit on the slip and slide!"

Looking toward the yard, Melinda is standing at the end of the slide, holding strings in her hand. James doesn't look too upset, more curious is how I would describe it. He definitely makes no move to cover Melinda, and her brunette landing strip is prominently visible.

Grabbing the top of Doug's head, I turn it back to Bonnie and Julie. If his tongue wasn't wagging out the side of his mouth already, it soon would be. The girls are quite the sight as their hands are removing each other's suit.

"What the..." Doug begins to say.

"SSSHHHHH. Just enjoy. Everything will make sense shortly." I tell him as I begin to consume the scene in front of us.

Julie has what is left of Bonnie's suit in her fingers. She bends to her knees and pulls it off Bonnie. Bonnie looks down at Julie and spreads her legs. Julie is able to lick Bonnie's hips, then begins biting her blond landing strip. The effect is immediate, and Julie dives right into that soaking wet pussy and begins eating voraciously.

"Dude, just drink your beer. This is what they want." I tell Doug. I tap his beer with mine, and drink just about the entire bottle. The next sounds make Doug spin around, almost breaking his neck.

"Woo hoo!!" We hear from Xavier and Nick in unison. Both Samantha and Anna are in the pool, and their guys are watching what's left of some swimsuits dissolve in their hands.

Back to Bonnie who has turned the tables on Julie. I guess she couldn't wait to taste her first pussy. Julie has a perfectly shaped heart shaved just above her pussy, and Bonnie has started kissing her all over. Her tongue lingers just at the top of Julie's slit, then she goes a little lower and I watch her tongue disappear.

"Damn dude. Is this for real?" Doug asks.

"Yep. I designed these suits to surprise Bonnie, and, well, let's just say, we have had a really good time lately trying out various versions. We even went to a public beach and acted all surprised when her suit dissolved. You should have seen it. We fucked for days afterward." I say, savoring the memory.

"Holy guacamole. You should see the tits on Deanna." Doug says as he turns around even more. "I knew she was fine, but holy crap, that Mike is one lucky bastard."

Wherever they started out, they all ended up in the pool pretty quickly. Well, the men did. The women are just walking around, completely naked, and I'm guessing a whole lot of sex is going to happen tonight.

It appears Julie and Bonnie only got near the pool so they could grab a lounger. Soon, Julie is on her back, and Bonnie crawls over her and they resume eating each other. Doug and I get out of the pool, and circle around the girls to take in the action. They are oblivious to us, so we grab a fresh beer and head back to the water.

"So,let me get this straight. You have designed these suit to dissolve. You want to sell them to women, or their men. And you turned your wife into a lesbian?" Doug asks.

"Well, yes, yes, and definitely not. But, who's complaining?" I respond as our wives seem lost within the legs of the other. "First, I surprised Bonnie with the test version, then she had the girls over for the next versions. I think they got to talking about having some fun, but Bonnie kept pretty mum about today."

Nick, Xavier, James, and Mike join us. The beer supply will not last long as some of the guys are double fisting their cold beverages like at a tailgate. Having read Bonnie's report from version #2, I'm pretty sure I know what's about to happen. Samantha, Anna, Melinda, and Deanna, all still naked, have gathered in small group just near Bonnie and Julie. They give each other high fives, then line up along the pool facing us. It is quite the show of skin and delicious bodies.

Then, they turn around, sit down, spread their legs, and go to work. Six men in the pool just became cheerleaders.

"Bonnie's report from version #2 was very interesting." I tell the men. "The women felt very empowered together to enjoy themselves. They quickly celebrated each other as they enjoyed themselves the last time here."

However, we all let out a collective groan as Bonnie interrupts the action.

"Alright ladies, let's move on and show these guys a good time." Bonnie says while handing out some black bandanas. Soon, she is in the water next to me.

"I hope you don't mind, but we came up with an idea just for you guys. Let me explain." She tells me.

"Alright guys, you have to be blindfolded for the next part. Ladies, make sure the men are well spread out around the edge of the pool." She directs the group.

"Now, here is the deal. We want you to eat us out. Blindfolded. Some of us only want our husband to eat us. Others want to treat several men to their tasty pussies. Just enjoy, and don't cum in our pool." Bonnie says as she ties the bandana tightly around my head.

"And, no talking. You can make noises, but no words. Let's begin." Bonnie says.

I hear the women exit the water, and I can sense them walking around the pool. I quickly lose count of the footsteps going by, and finally feel two feet in front of me. I lick my lips. Her feet hit my shoulders as they go down into the water. I feel her scoot forward to my face. I have my chin on the edge of the pool, and I lift it just a little and stick out my tongue.

All I can hear are some moans and groans, and a nice wet pussy is soon touching my nose. I head in, half expecting it to be Bonnie, but the taste seems kinda new, and I decide I better just enjoy rather then concern myself with identity. And so I begin, deliberately and gently. I guide my nose to top of her clit, then slowly explore the folds with my tongue. I can feel her ass scoot just a little as she leans back and more onto my face. The soft skin combined with the pool water are too much for my cock, and I harden quickly. This hard on is definitely feeling good, but I have a delicious woman to enjoy. Bonnie gets the hard cock later.

Then, the pussy is gone. I look up to the sky, but Bonnie did a great job with the blindfold, and I can't even see the concrete around the pool. Oh well. The movement of feet begins again, and I think two woman passed me by. No matter, I want more tasty deliciousness. I wet my mouth in the water, lick my lips, and smile as I feel two feet again enter the water around me.

The woman in front of me splashes some water onto herself as she moves forward to my face. Again, I open my mouth and am greeted with a pussy fully on my face. I dive right in, and I hear a slight groan from the female body in front of me. Her feet come to rest on my back, and I can feel her knees just off my shoulders. She is spread wide open, and definitely wants me. I begin to chew on her softness, and voraciously lick at the wetness.

I hear a clap, and realize we might be changing again. I take a big bite of the cunt in front of me, and I chew heavily. Then, just as suddenly as I did that, I let go. I feel the legs lift up over me. Judging by the taste and length of the legs, that definitely wasn't Bonnie. My hard on continues to rage, but I hold firm onto the wall, and await my next delightful treat.

The same process repeats itself, and I am rewarded with a wonderfully shaved pussy. I didn't take mental notes of the tits, ass, and pussy around the pool earlier, so I just dive in and don't concern myself with whom this might be. However, I really get to enjoy this one, and soon I can feel her convulse all over my face. No doubt the women are all worked up, and the taste entering my mouth is so incredible that I begin sucking away and swallow any juice I can get. The waves of her orgasm continue, and I just do not want to let go. I make my lips vibrate with a low moan of my own, and one last orgasm overtakes my willing participant. I lick away at the juices, and then she is gone. I hear a bunch of footsteps which stop nearby.

"Alright guys, off with the bandanas, and get to your wives." Julie says.

"Yeah, that's not happening." Nick replies. "I can't walk with this hard on."

"Me, either." Responds Mike.

Bonnie just looks at me, points a finger to come to her, and walks to a lounger. I comply, not knowing what to expect. My hard on points right at her as I approach.

"Sit down." She says matter of factly.

Again, I obey. I think I should know what to expect after our trip to the beach.

"I need you in me." Bonnie whispers, as she bends over.

"Whatever you're ready for, I am." I respond as I look at her tits hanging down. I reach to touch them.

"No touching. Just me." She says. Then, my swimsuit is pulled off quickly, and Bonnie climbs on top of me. She surrounds my dick instantly.

"Talk to me. Tell me what just happened. I'll shut up and listen." I tell her.

"I have been naked for over an hour. My friends and I have planned all of this out. I had three men lick me. I watched you eat three women, and the last woman came all over your face. I watched her orgasm because you ate her. The three men who ate me were very gentle and got me close to the edge, but I am here now to cum all over you while they watch." Bonnie gasps out the words as she describes her approaching orgasm.

"NOW!! Grab my tits. Slap them hard. Make me cum!!" Bonnie yells at me, looking me in the eyes the entire time. I have only seen her look at me like this in the bedroom, never thinking I would see her go public.

And so we let loose together. I squeeze a nipple, then slap her tits. I have to balance her so I grab both knees and Bonnie absolutely goes into a frenzy of orgasm after orgasm. I unload into her after her fifth orgasm, and I can feel the juices all over us. And yet, she keeps cumming. A slight wave overcomes me, and I feel a distant orgasm from deep within. I close my eyes and let Bonnie bring it out. It is the most relaxing feeling to let this loose with my woman.

Bonnie falls onto me, and I can finally look around. Most of the couples have wandered off to be alone, but Julie and Doug appear to have enjoyed the show.

"We've been working up to this for a few weeks." I tell them as I give a thumbs up.

"Is she going to be okay?" Doug asks, half serious, mostly joking.

"Yep. I got this." I reply. With that pronouncement, I roll Bonnie off me, leave her lying on the recliner, and take my suit to the shower.

There I find Anna completely off the ground, wrapped around Nick under the shower. They are fucking, oblivious to anyone. I leave them be, and head to the pool. I can splash myself to cool off.

Melinda and James are sitting under the water sprays of the slip and slide. I'll leave them alone as well. In fact, I'll go gather Bonnie up and take her to the house. The action in the great outdoors will conclude when nature so chooses.

CONCLUSION #4

These suits seem to empower our women. I'm not sure what we can charge for such a novelty item, I'm guessing men will pay any price for the kind of sex we've had after the suit dissolves. It must be time to do some test marketing. That can wait for another day.