Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 01

Story Info
Natalia has a surprise 21st birthday.
5.1k words
4.25
25.1k
28

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

I have a new editor that helped clean up some of the speed bumps in the story. Thanks to Tigersman. I am sorry for my tardiness, but in addition to this series I have a 2 Medieval Knight stories ( Anonymous has requested some Knights stories, so her you are), A Shapeshifter story ( This is from a fan ) and the third story in the Venus Ascending series.

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Scandalous Schoolgirl

Chapter 1

Natalia stood behind the curtain with butterflies in her stomach. She was excited, anxious, scared and nervous all at the same time. She had been nude in front of the camera and a crowd before, but never in front of an audience of horny men. She was excited about showing off what she knew was her very sexy body, but the sounds of the raucous crowd gave her second thoughts. She loved men gawking at her admittedly delicious body and stripping her naked with their eyes, but never touching her. Touching was reserved for her Master, and he was her protector from the ogling crowds.

She looked at her competitors and knew she had the beauty, figure and poise to beat the other college girls, but she did worry about the professional strippers. They looked hardened, but confident and she knew they could dance better than her. She had her young, fresh innocent look and her modelling had taught her how to move seductively.

She looked down at her T-shirt encased breasts and noticed her engorged nipples sticking out like hard pencil erasers. The T-shirt ended before her breasts were fully covered leaving a little bit of under-boob and a large expanse of slim, tight tummy. She could also see her hips silently moving to the beat of her own arousal and despite her fear, she wanted the crowd to watch her climax. Natalia's hands roamed over her bare stomach and dipped into the top of her silky underwear teasing her clit before she withdrew her hand. She started thinking about Mark to distract herself.

Today was her 21st birthday and she had known he was her first master when she was 18. Shortly after that time, Mark had been her boss, her master and her sexual guide. It was he that encouraged her exhibitionist desires, as well as her submissive side that craved bondage and his control. She had another master that she loved with all her heart, but he had granted Mark's request for her twenty-first birthday. He had chosen this venue as her party and while she was nervous about an audience of horny men, she was excited about showing them what belonged only to her master.

Having been a sub to two different men, she had opened up about every one of her fantasies; little ones that could easily be performed by her masters, such as being restrained and forced to climax repeatedly, to larger ones that she thought would never materialize. She had fantasized so much of being an object of a crowd's voyeuristic pleasure. It had been her first fantasy and had been a competition between her two masters.

The simple joy of her own body being able to elicit so much arousal, the thrill of imagining just what the crowd might be thinking of doing to her, it was all too much to contain. She dreamed of him having an audience with him as she put on a show in front of them. Now he was making it happen, but as the audience got louder, she wondered if he would give her to them or they would just take her. The not knowing what would happen left her with anxious butterflies in her stomach and a little bit of fear.

Their trip to New Orleans had been incredible and during their first night in New Orleans she had pranced down Bourbon Street with only a pair of hot pants on. Needless to say, she had garnered almost a suitcase full of beads, because everyone wanted their beads hanging on her delicious body. Exhibiting herself in such a scandalous way after trembling with desire several times that night, she attacked Mark with delirious wanton need and each time he left her trembling in exhausted passion and lovingly satisfied.

The next day they had a shopping trip and he had forced her to try on all the clothes on the display floor instead of the changing room. Displaying herself while in the safety of her master's arms left her trembling with erotic desire, but this time he made her wait to be satisfied. He loved showing her off almost as much as she loved being shown off and making her wait for satisfaction left her almost insane with longing.

There was a couple of times that he left her completely naked on the sales floor while he looked for more things to try on. She garnered lots of stares and felt the eyes of the patrons caressing her skin, cuddling her breasts and stroking her ass and belly. At that moment she also felt a little scared, because she had no clothes, money or transportation. She was completely at her master's mercy, but that was the way she liked it.

He bought many scandalously skimpy outfits and she loved of every one of them. After the shopping trip she thought they were going back to their condo, but her master had something else planned.

They drove for about another 15 minutes and then pulled into a parking lot of a rather seedy looking bar. The sign in front of the bar was advertising a wet T-shirt contest. Natalia looked at the sign and understood immediately what was going to happen and apprehension began to replace the radiant smile on her face.

She looked into his eyes and did not see any deception, only pride and affection. She remembered the way he took her to the edge of erotic sanity and the way he made love to her and yes, he made love to her. This was the only time anyone had made love to her, showed her passion she didn't know existed or made her orgasm and climax without end.

She looked back at the Wet T-Shirt sign and then into his eyes. All her doubts crumbled as his eyes pierced her heart and she knew, no matter what, she was his to command, his to dominate. She trembled inside thinking of his kisses, his caresses and how he blistered her body as he filled her with his cock. In the years that she had been with him, she had felt more alive than any time in her life. She wanted to give herself to him and the look in his eyes told her that he wanted her too, but it also told her that she could trust him.

He opened the car door, took a bag from the back seat and commanded her to follow him. Natalia slowly got out of the car and followed him, trusting and believing in him. He went to the side of the building and as she stood in front of him, he said, "Take off your dress. You need a change of clothes."

She looked at him expectantly and immediately unbuttoned her sundress, took it off and handed it to him. He folded the dress, put it in the bag and pulled out a t-shirt.

"Hold up your hands," he commanded and as she complied, he slid the tight t-shirt over her dazzling body.

The t-shirt was tight, thin and short. You didn't need any imagination to see how exquisite her breasts were because the t-shirt was painted on and hugged the shape of her breasts with her areola and nipples clearly defined. The t-shirt was also thin enough that once it got wet, it would be completely transparent. It was also very short only coming barely below her nipples, leaving the bottom of her breasts and her entire flat muscled torso and tiny waist completely bare.

He pulled out a small pair of thin boy short style panties, had her step into them and pulled it up over her hips. They had no lining and were thin enough to see the outline of her pussy lips. He finished off with some small strappy heels she could dance in.

He stood back and appraised her outfit. "My God!" He thought as he stared at her flawless beauty ... he had forgotten just how exquisitely gorgeous she was. Once again, he doubted whether he wanted to do this, especially when he looked into her eyes. The euphoria of the shopping trip had faded from her eyes and in its place was an overwhelmed determination to do whatever her master desired. He shook his negative thoughts away and once again appraised the goddess poised in front of him.

Her dazzling body was virtually nude, her entire torso and legs were completely bare. Her breasts and womanly mound were covered, but the covering only offered and enhanced them. The term 'walking wet dream' came to mind, but that didn't begin do her justice. Natalia blew him away with her innocent and elegant beauty that was going to be wasted in this place.

Natalia looked at her tall, distinguished master and doubts began to creep back into her heart. Natalia looked down at her outfit and knew what was in store for her. This was a rough bar, and she knew her scandalously clad body would send the crowd into a frenzy. With this wet t-shirt contest, she felt like her master was using her for something, but she didn't know what. She felt like she was going to be given to the crowd and she shivered at the thought. At this point, she thought about her other master and how much she truly loved him. However, Mark was her master now and she had to do what he said, even if it scared the daylights out of her.

Throughout the change of clothes, Natalia's smile had faded with fear creeping into her bearing. She looked at him and softy asked, "Do I please you Master?"

"Oh Pet, I'm stunned by your beauty, you are incredibly beautiful," he said with awe in his voice.

Her smile brightened a little and she stood a little taller. She was glad she pleased him but feared what the next hour would bring. She wanted to let him know that she was his and whispered seductively, "Master, will you make love to me again soon?"

He could see she was scared, but she was ready to do whatever he commanded. He took her into his arms and gave her a long, sensuous kiss. She clung to him tightly trying to get as close to him as she could and by the end of the kiss some of the fear had evaporated.

"Yes, my Pet, we will make love soon. Remember, you are my Pet and my slave. I will always protect and take care of you, so trust me," he said gently. "Now, I want you to win the contest and make your Master proud."

He saw her push the fear aside and trust in her Master. She looked at him with those big beautiful blue eyes full of trust and love and replied, "Yes, my only Master."

He grabbed her around the waist, tucking her under his arm and together they walked into the bar. The minute they walked in the noise and raucous nature of the bar assaulted them. When everyone saw Natalia, the noise went up several decibels with lots of hoots, hollers and wolf whistles. As he steered Natalia towards the bar, several men tried grabbing her and he knocked their hands away. He quickly signed her up for the wet T-shirt contest and the manager came over to take her behind the stage to get ready.

As he saw her walking away, he felt like he was delivering an innocent lamb into a den of wolves. When he had this idea, he wanted to see how she would react in a crowd of men with just vague commands from her master. Now he had a feeling that this could go bad very quickly. While Natalia was getting ready, he went outside and moved the car around to the emergency exit. He took a chance and left the car unlocked and the keys inside the car. Basically, he wanted to be ready for a fast getaway ... just in case.

He made sure the emergency exit would open freely, headed back to the bar and got a drink. Mark sat off to the side, waiting for the show when his phone buzzed with a text message from the office. About 15 minutes later the show started when the owner came onstage and began to speak.

"Welcome to this evening's wet T-shirt contest. The prize is $300 for first place, $200 for second and $100 for third. The rules? There are none. Girls, you have two minutes for your routine, and it can be whatever you want. There'll be two rounds, with the top four from the first round moving to the second round. Judging will be by applause meter, so if you see something you like, be loud. Here we go."

The 10 girls were brought out in a line and most looked like college coeds with two exceptions. These were pros. They had huge unmoving fake boobs, with overly teased hair, lots of makeup and a hard look. All the college girls were cute and two could even be considered beautiful, but no one there even came close to Natalia's beauty. While her flawless body stunned the audience, her sweet, beautiful, innocent and trusting face mesmerized Mark.

Unfortunately, the crowd knew it too. Looking up on stage, they saw a centrefold's luscious body topped by an innocent angelic face wrapped in a beautiful mane of blonde hair. When he saw several groups of guys talking among themselves and pointing to Natalia, he knew they were all waiting for the innocent lamb to be served up before them. Since Natalia had signed up last, she would be the last to go.

Natalia followed the group of girls onto the stage and as the whole audience saw her the noise level roared, doubling the previous level. Natalia felt the powerful lust and hunger in all those eyes ogling her. The fear gnawed in her belly, and she waffled between wanting to run away and being frozen in place. Then her eyes met her master's in the crowd and just like that she knew her master would protect her.

There was a silent confidence in his gaze that said, "Trust Me". As she stared into his eyes the crowd faded into the background and she knew she was safe. She felt his dominance then she felt him reach into her heart and she knew where she belonged. His gaze calmed her and as he poured his power into her, she felt sexy, passionate and she knew she could do this. She knew what she had to do. She had to do whatever it took to win the contest for her Master. She had to be the sexiest, most alluring dancer she could be, and she had to win her master's love.

The first girl walked over to the announcer and his assistant poured water over her front. She squealed and started jumping around and Mark knew it was ice water pouring over the t-shirts. The girl's t-shirt was plastered to her front showing her small but nicely shaped breasts with her nipples puckered into prominence. By the time she got over the shock of the ice water, her two minutes were up, and the next girl was taking her place.

The next girl was one of the beautiful college coeds and she faired a little bit better than the first girl. After the first initial shock of the ice water, she started to dance, grabbed her nice sized tits and presented them to the audience. Needless to say, her nipples were very distended, but she didn't really do much to excite the crowd.

So, it went for all the other girls. The two pros quickly went into their stripper routines and pulled off their T-shirts. The crowd didn't seem to be any more impressed with the pros than they did with any of the college coeds. Mark really felt like everyone there was waiting to see Natalia. With the jostling, elbowing and all the pointing at Natalia, he knew the crowd was reserving judgment until they saw her.

Finally, it was Natalia's turn. After having seen everybody else jump when the water was poured over their chest, she knew something was coming. When the water cascaded over her chest, her T-shirt did exactly what Mark had anticipated and went transparent. Her spectacular breasts were now on display for everyone to see. As she jumped from the ice-cold water, her breasts wobbled with her nipples hardened trying to break through the t-shirt.

She immediately regained her composure and started swivelling her hips, cupping her tits and pinching her nipples. She looked a little confused while she was pinching her nipples, he thought because the loss of sensation from the ice water. She grabbed the collar of the T-shirt and ripped it open down the middle. Her incredible breasts were now naked on display for everyone to see.

Needless to say, the crowd went completely berserk with the guys whistling, screaming, and jumping with some even throwing money at her feet. Natalia looked a little awed by the admiration and thought she'd give them more. She began to tweak her nipples and then lifted her breast to her mouth and sucked on her nipple. The crowd got even louder and more raucous, if that was possible.

Natalia felt the power of the crowd coursing through her. Their shouts and screams of, "More ... More" egged her on and she felt desired, beautiful and a glance at her master emboldened her. She danced joyfully and erotically presenting her breasts, legs and ass to the audience. As sensual as her dance was, Mark was hypnotized by the innocent joy on her face.

Natalia was carried away in the moment and slid her hand down her belly into her panties. It was tight enough you could see she was rubbing her clit and dipping a finger into her pussy. At this point her whole body started quivering like she was having an orgasm. The crowd completely lost it and the bouncers were having to hold men back from the stage.

Mark was also out of his seat moving towards the stage. He had worked out a way to grab Natalia and whisk her away when the owner came out, asking everyone to settle down. Until the owner settled down the crowd, Natalia felt them coming for her and she was afraid of what they were going to do to her. Mark saw Natalia looking in the crowd to find him and as he looked at her, he saw a range of emotions pass over her face. She was scared, but as her eyes locked with his, he saw fear of the crowd replaced with her devotion to her master. He saw terror replaced by trust and she settled down believing in her master.

The top four were announced, and to no one's surprise, Natalia was in the top. The two strippers and one of the beautiful coeds rounded out the top four. They all went off stage for a few minutes while the servers refreshed everyone's drinks.

After about a 15-minute intermission, the four finalists were brought on stage. For the most part, their T-shirts had dried a little and were ready for another round. Natalia's torn top was hanging open with most of her breasts exposed to the crowd and the two sides barely covering her nipples.

Once again, the coed started off and she ripped her top off during her routine but left her bottoms on. The crowd cheered, but it was obvious they were waiting for Natalia. Both of the pros did a quick complete strip, taking off their tops and bottoms and were naked on the stage. Mark was watching Natalia as she was watching the other dancers. He could see the determination in her eyes, and she knew she'd have to ratchet up her performance to win.

When it was Natalia's turn, she ripped off the rest of her T-shirt the minute the water hit her chest and she pulled on her nipples for a second. Then she ran her hands down her flat belly and into her swimsuit bottoms. Through the tight swimsuit you could see one finger was inside her and the other tweaking her clit. She pulled her hands out, then turned around again and began slowly sliding the panties down her legs as she bent from the waist. As the fabric slipped past her tight ass the crowd went ape, started surging forward and the bouncers were having a hard time keeping them at bay.

Natalia's teasing instincts kicked in right then and rather than let the panties just fall away, she grabbed the panties as she stepped out of them and stood swinging them like a lasso over her head. She then turned around so that she was facing the audience and continued to swing the panties over her head while her hips gave a sexy bump and grind to the audience. Natalia's beautiful, tight and sexy body was on display for the crowd, and they loved it almost as much as she did.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12