Chemical SeXXX Pt. 02

Story Info
Tiffany's friends, Rachel and Lea, become exposed to the gas.
4.1k words
4.45
32k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea McPhearson and Rachel Lee waved bye to their friend, Tiffany Anderson, as she followed after dweeby Alex Crawford. Alex had approached Tiffany excitedly, asking her to follow him to show her something. Tiffany had wanted to keep up the facade of being friendly with Alex, so she'd gone with him.

Tiffany was attractive, but her friends were no slouches themselves. Lea stood about 5'4 with medium length, wavy black hair that went slightly past her shoulders. She wore tight jeans that showed off her big luscious ass, but loose fitting shirts that hid the true size of big breasts and sexy hourglass body from the rest of the world. Her black skin was nearly flawless and she wore black, rimmed glasses over a set of almond shaped, hazel brown eyes.

Rachel was of Korean descent, around 5'3 tall with short, smooth black hair in a pixie bob style. She wore jean shorts that fit snugly against her cute round ass and a tight, black tank top over her small a-cup breasts. Her slim body was well toned due to her athletic lifestyle with a cute face to go with. Her dark brown eyes sat above her small, cute little nose, with luscious pouty lips covered in dark red lipstick.

"Ugh, Alex is SUCH a loser," Lea snapped, "men that short shouldn't even be classified as human."

"I know, right?" Rachel replied, laughing at Lea's remarks. "I know she's after an A in Chem, but it hardly seems worth it if she has to work with that guy."

"He's such a creep," Lea replied in disgust, "you can practically follow the drool trail he leaves whenever he's around her."

Rachel shuddered at the mental image of that.

"Like, does he think Tiffany would ever fuck a little twerp like him?" Lea added.

"He'd be better off buying a pair of tweezers to jerk off with," laughed Rachel.

Both women chuckled as they started making their way out of the school. They were about to reach the exit when Rachel stopped suddenly, turning back to look at the direction Tiffany had gone. Something felt off.

"You know what?" Rachel began, glancing back to Lea, "I know she said bye, but let's wait for her," Rachel continued, motioning to the direction that Tiffany had gone in. "I can't explain it, but I've got a weird feeling and I want to make sure she's okay."

"Weird feeling? You think Alex would try to do something to her?" Lea asked, eyeing Rachel with a look of worry.

"I don't think he'd be so brazen," replied Rachel, "but let's hang around for a bit anyway to be safe."

Both women walked back to where they had left Tiffany and stood around, waiting for her to come back. A few minutes had gone by and Tiffany had yet to return. Rachel and Lea began to worry.

"Do you think she ended up leaving through another exit?" Lea asked, glancing to Rachel.

"Nah, she still had to get her jacket from her locker, we would've seen her by now," Rachel replied.

The women wondered what might be taking Tiffany so long. What if Alex had done something to her? No, that couldn't be it. Even if he had tried, she would've beat the shit out of him for his efforts. Still, what if he'd drugged her or something?

"Shit, we should go check on her," Lea suggested, "he probably took her to the chemistry lab, we should head there."

"Good idea," Rachel replied, "let's go."

The two women began making their way to the chemistry lab, sprinting down the hallways past the rows of lockers until they were 10 meters away from the classroom. They continued towards their destination until... unbeknownst to them, the Chemical SeXXX gas began to seep out of a vent near them.

Rachel was the first one to be exposed, stopping dead in her tracks as a mind-boggling need for sexual gratification overwhelmed her. She moaned and fell to her knees, rubbing her hands over her clothing clad pussy as she began to get wet, her juices leaving a small wet spot on the crotch of her shorts.

"Rachel, what the fuck!?" Lea yelled, looking at her friend in shock, "what's wrong with-"

Suddenly, the gas hit Lea as well. Lea gasped as pleasure shot through her body, her pussy beginning to ache in a toe curling, unfathomable NEED to be touched. He stumbled back against the lockers, sliding down onto the ground as she tried to retain some semblance of self control.

Rachel whimpered as her pussy begged for attention, her clit throbbing as her level of arousal grew higher and higher. She looked over at Lea, who herself was going through a level of carnal lust she never thought possible.

"Oh god, Lea, something's wrong, I'm... I'm so fucking horny!" Rachel yelled, the wet spot on her crotch slowly gaining size as her pussy grew wetter and wetter. She tore open the buttons on her shorts and thrust her down onto her cunt, sliding a finger into her pussy in an attempt to quench the fires of lust coursing through it.

"M-Me too," Lea uttered in response, her own hand beginning to slide down her pants, rubbing her pussy over her panties. She bit her lower lip as her hand moved towards her clit. "I can't stop myself, I..."

Lea gasped as her fingers finally touched her clit, her need for sexual relief overriding any sense of self control she had as she began to pleasure herself, rubbing her hand over her panties right there in the school hallway.

Rachel fell forward onto the floor, her face pressing into the tile as she propped her ass in the air, moaning loudly as she inserted a second finger into her hole. The walls of her cunt clenched hard around her fingers as she fucked herself silly, crying out like a cheap whore as she buried them deep inside herself. She rubbed her palm against her clit while continuing to finger herself as the need to be fucked overwhelmed her.

Lea, meanwhile, sat back against the lockers with one hand under her shirt, tugging at one of her nipples over her bra as the other hand worked back and forth against her clit. She watched as Rachel, face down and ass up, fingered herself in front of her, and couldn't look away. She hadn't noticed how sexy Rachel was before now, hadn't wondered what her pussy must taste like, what it'd be like for their mouths to explore each others bodies...

Rachel's met Lea's gaze as both women played with themselves in the school hallway. 'Was Lea always so hot?' Rachel thought through her the haze of lust in her mind, 'I wonder what she looks like under that shirt, how she would feel against me...'

They both realized their fingers weren't enough, they needed something more. What they really needed was someone else's fingers inside them, another person's mouth and tongue working on their pussies. They needed each other.

"Lea... oh fuck, I can't take it anymore," Rachel cried out, beginning to crawl her way to Lea with one hand while still playing with her cunt with the other. "I'm so horny, I need you to help me, I need you to play with my pussy, I need you to fuck me,"

Lea's heart fluttered at Rachel's words, causing her to whimper as her friend dragged herself towards her. She couldn't believe how fucking hot Rachel was, how much she suddenly wanted her. Neither woman had been attracted to each other before, let alone to women in general, but the gas seemed to override any kind of sexual preference in favor of giving in to the need for sexual pleasure.

"Rachel..." Lea began, "I...oh god, I can't stop my fingers." Her mouth was beginning to water at the thought of what Rachel's pussy looked like, what her juices would taste like, how it would feel to have her face buried between her legs.

"It's okay, Lea, I don't know what's going on but... I need you right now, and I think you need me, too."

"Oh god Rachel, I do," Lea cried, "I need you so fucking bad right now!"

Rachel crawled her way to Lea and climbed into Lea's lap as Lea sat against the lockers. She straddled Lea, pressing her forehead against her as they gazed lustfully into each others eyes. Both women were breathing fast as their heart rates began to climb, an unbelievable carnal lust coursing through their them both as they nestled their bodies against each other.

Lea pressed her lips against Rachel's, their hands leaving their own bodies and beginning to explore each others. Their tongues entered each others mouths as Rachel melted into Lea's lap, their bodies grinding against each other in the hallway as they gave in to their desires.

Both women began to furiously remove their clothes, tearing off each layer of their wardrobes, desperate to relieve the dire need between their legs. Rachel threw off her tank top, revealing her small braless tits to Lea.

Lea salivated at the sight of Rachel's tits. They were so cute, so fucking sexy. Lea needed to see more of Rachel's body, she wanted to see every inch of her hot physique and she wanted it now.

"No bra? Mmm I can see why, those tits are so sexy, god you're so fucking hot," Lea moaned, "take off those fucking shorts, I want to see all of you."

Rachel grinned and climbed to her feet. She started to slide her shorts off, the fabric gliding down her legs revealing her bare pussy for Lea's viewing pleasure.

"No panties either? You dirty girl," Lea said seductively, causing a jolt of excitement to rush through Rachel. She never cared for bras or panties and she was happy that Lea approved. She wanted to make Lea happy, but more than that she wanted to see what Lea looked like under her clothes. She wanted it so bad.

Lea grinned as she removed her own pants, sliding her panties down with them and spreading her legs to show off her own wet cunt. Rachel loved the sight. She sat back down onto Lea's lap, straddling her as she grabbed Lea's shirt and began to slide it over her head. Lea's bra encased tits came into view and Rachel gasped.

"Holy fuck, they're so big!" Rachel yelled in surprise. They were indeed huge, easily a G-cup at the very least. Lea blushed as Rachel's stared at her tits, lust and bashfulness coursing through her.

"You should wear tighter shirts," Rachel demanded, moving her hands onto Lea's tits and beginning to knead them, relishing in the feel of how big and wonderful they were in her hands. "In fact, you shouldn't wear any shirts, it's a crime to cover up such amazing breasts".

Lea blushed again, pride swelling through her at Rachel's words.

"Boys would always stare or tease me," Lea explained, "so I started wearing shirts that made them less obvious.... but I like it when you stare, I like it a lot."

Rachel felt something shift inside her mind, her thoughts being reorganized by the incredible lust coursing through her body. Feelings she hadn't had before began to emerge, feelings directed towards Lea. They weren't just feelings of lust, they were something more.

Lea, likewise, felt something in her own mind begin to change. Rachel had been the only other person around, so it was mere mutual convenience that they could fuck. She was so horny she would've fucked anyone, but now that her and Rachel were together, it felt... right, somehow. Like it was meant to be. Something other than lust was building inside her and she welcomed it.

Rachel reached out to Lea's bra clasp, unhooking it and removing the lace fabric covering Lea's tits, tossing it away. She gasped as Lea's full tits came into view, her clit throbbing at the sight of Lea's naked chest. She wanted them, she wanted them bad.

She grabbed Lea's tits, fondling them, relishing the feel of those naked tits in her hands, before letting go of them and pressing her own tits against them. She mewled in satisfaction as she pressed herself hard against Lea's body, gazing longingly into her eyes.

"Fuck yeah!" Lea yelled, a guttural moan escaping from her lips as their bodies melded together, grinding against each other like desperate sluts. Lea reached her arms around her to grab Rachel's ass, pressing her body against her and pressing their clits together. Both women moaned as their pussies touched, beginning to slide their wet cunts together as their clits rubbed against one other.

"Someone so fucking sexy should never have to cover up, how dare you hide this fucking hot body from me," Rachel growled, pressing her small tits into Lea's much larger ones even harder, their nipples brushing up against one another as they continued their lustful tryst.

Lea giggled, pressing her lips against Rachel's mouth as they continued to embrace. They were grinding their pussies together hard, their hard nipples continuing to brush up against each other's nipples and their tongues exploring each others mouths. Rachel could feel her orgasm building as she began to grind down onto Lea even harder, her clit brushing up against Lea's again and again until she finally went over the edge and began to cum.

Rachel squealed into Lea's mouth as her orgasm rippled through her, juices squirting out of her cunt and plastering Lea's pussy with her girl cum. The feeling was enough for Lea's own orgasm to happen as she began to cum as well, both women moaning in orgasmic bliss as they continued grinding their cunts together.

"Mmm, my girl is a squirter," Lea whispered huskily, her orgasm subsiding but the need for another encroaching upon her.

"Fuck yeah I'm your girl," Rachel said, joy overwhelming her at Lea's words. "You like it when your girl squirts all over your pussy, babe?"

"Fuck yeah," Lea replied, "do it again, squirt all over me. Squirt your pussy juice all over my pussy, babe."

"Oh fuck Lea, you make me feel so good!" Rachel cried out, the non-existent refractory period making her need to cum once again, "rub my little clitty with your clit, make me cum again!"

"Fuck yeah!" Lea shouted, wrapping her arms around Rachel as they continued to grind against each other. "Squirt all over me hon, show me how much you want me."

It didn't take Rachel long for her to cum again, her juices squirting out and covering Lea's pussy. A small puddle was beginning to form under the two women as they continued grinding their clits together.

"Mmm it's so warm, I want a taste," Lea said, moving Rachel off her and onto her back.

She wasted no time, moving her head to Rachel's pussy and burying her face into it, her tongue lapping up Rachel's juices and causing Rachel to moan. Lea moved a hand to her own pussy and began to rub her clit as she continued to eat out Rachel, the feeling of Rachel's pussy juice mixed with her own causing her to approach the precipice of orgasm once more.

Lea's fingers worked hard against her pussy until she began to cum once more, moaning into Rachel's cunt as her mouth and tongue continued it's work. Rachel writhed in pleasure, tugging at her own nipples and pulling on them hard as Lea brought her to new heights of pleasure she never thought possible. She knew she was going to cum soon, she was going to cum so hard and squirt all over Lea's sexy face.

And that's exactly what happened. Rachel thrashed on the ground in orgasmic rapture, her back arching off the ground as her pussy squirted into Lea's mouth and on her face. Lea loved that she could make Rachel cum so easily and with such force. She loved the taste of her pussy, the scent of her body and the feel of her juices on her tongue. She loved it so much.

"Oh fuck, Lea!" Rachel yelled as Lea continued to eat her out, "you're so fucking amazing, so fucking amazing!"

"You taste so fucking good, Rachel," Lea said, her tongue lapping up all the juices she could find as she relished the taste of the sweet nectar that Rachel's cunt was providing her. "I want you to sit on my face, I want you to squirt down my throat, baby."

Rachel beamed at Lea, scrambling to her knees and playfully tackling Lea to the ground, Both women laughed, exchanging a quick kiss as Lea laid down on her back. Rachel repositioned herself so her cunt was directly over Lea's mouth and pressed her pussy against Lea's face, pleasure shooting throughout her entire body as Lea began to furiously work her mouth and tongue on Rachel's pussy.

Rachel was in ecstasy, Lea's hot tongue bringing her to untold heights of pleasure once more. She cupped her hands over her small tits, tugging on her nipples as she ground her pussy down onto Lea's mouth. Lea, meanwhile, had her legs spread wide as she worked her own hand down to her pussy, pleasuring herself while Rachel humped her face.

Rachel saw Lea playing with herself as she ate her out and she knew she couldn't let Lea do all the work, she had to repay the favor. While still rubbing her cunt over Lea's mouth, she leaned forward until her head was directly above Lea's pussy and moved Lea's hands away. Lea whined as Rachel did so, her cunt aching to be touched.

"I want to taste you, too, and I can't do that when your hands are in the way, babe" Rachel explained, pressing her face into Lea's pussy and beginning to return the favor, her mouth and tongue working on Lea as Lea moaned loudly into Rachel's pussy. She feeling of Rachel eating her out sent her over the edge and she began to cum, her hips bucking as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Both women continued to eat each other out, their tongues, mouths and fingers bringing the other to orgasm again and again. Eventually, Rachel had cum so much that Lea's head was laying in a puddle of squirt, her hair and face soaked in Rachel's juices. Lea loved it. She loved being marked like that, the juices and smell of Rachel's cunt lingering on her silky ebony skin for the whole world to see.

The hallway reeked of sex, their bodies were dripping with sweat and the floor was covered with pussy juice. Rachel could feel her umpteenth orgasm approaching, as could Lea. Both women continued working on each others cunts until they both began to orgasm at once, Rachel's pussy squirting directly into Lea's mouth as Lea swallowed it all, the warm liquid flooding down her throat and into her stomach, leaving a sweet aftertaste on her tongue.

Rachel rolled off of Lea exhausted, but still not satisfied. Lea whined as Rachel's delightfully yummy cunt moved away from her mouth, sitting up and moving herself towards Rachel. Rachel sat up as well, pouncing onto Lea and knocking her backwards onto her back. Rachel positioned herself so her pussy was on top of Lea's and began to grind their clits together, causing both women to moan.

"Oh god, Lea, I've never felt this way before," Rachel whispered, moaning as her clit continued grinding down onto Lea's. "I... I love you."

Lea grinned wide, her eyes lighting up as her hands roamed Rachel's body, their cunts continuing to rub together as they writhed together on the floor.

"I love you, too Rachel!" Lea shouted, bucking her hips up against Rachel, desperate to orgasm yet again. "I love you so much, baby, I never knew it until today but I do, you're so fucking perfect and sexy, so fucking hot, I love you so much, so fucking much."

"No, you're perfect," Rachel replied, her lips moving closer to Lea's lips as both women breathed heavily into each others mouths, eyes locked on each other as they continued rutting. "You wore such loose shirts, hiding that hot body and those big fucking tits from me, disguising how fucking beautiful you really are, how fucking sexy you are- oh fuck!"

Rachel began to cum hard, her pussy squirting juices onto Lea's pussy, causing Lea to cum as well. Lea wrapped her arms tight around Rachel and kissed her deeply as their bodies shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Both women broke the kiss, gazing longingly at each other. They knew deep down they'd finally found their soul mates.

"I love you so much, Rachel. You're my everything, my reason for being. Please be my girlfriend, please stay with me forever," Lea begged, tears welling up in her eyes as she hugged Rachel tighter, their slippery cunts continuing to grind against each other.

Rachel began to cry as well, burying her face into Lea's neck, the scent of her own pussy juice flooding her nose from the countless squirtings she'd plastered Lea's face with. "Of course, babe. I love you Lea, I love you so much, I'll always be your girl, now and forever."

12