Chemical SeXXX Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women kissed as they cemented their newfound love. They writhed on the floor like animals, their bodies slick with sweat as they felt each other up, their clits rubbing against each other as they continued their coupling.

Rachel loved the feeling of Lea's body against her, but she hadn't had a chance to really go to town on Lea's tits. They were so yummy looking, she needed to play with them, lick them, suck them... she needed them so bad.

And that's exactly what she did. She moved her head down to Lea's chests and wrapped her warm mouth around one of Lea's tits. Lea sighed happily as Rachel sucked on her breast, her tongue swirling around her nipple as she moved from one breast to the other, getting her fill of Lea's tits. Rachel would never let her hide those tits away again, they were too perfect to not be seen.

The two women continued humping each other as Rachel played with Lea's tits, but Lea was starting to feel it wasn't fair that Rachel got all the fun, Lea wanted to play with Rachel's tits, too. She grabbed Rachel's head and moved it away from her breasts, causing Rachel to whine, looking into Lea's eyes and pleading to let her continue.

"My turn, babe," Lea grinned, moving her mouth down onto Rachel's breast and beginning to tease her nipples. Rachel whimpered as Lea licked and sucked her tits. She loved having her nipples played with, she fucking loved it so much.

"Yeah babe, suck my tits!" Rachel cried out, "I know they're not as big as yours, but..."

"They're perfect," Lea blurted out, letting her tongue slide over Rachel's nipple as she played with Rachel's tits. "They're fucking perfect, Rachel. I love them, they're so cute and sexy, you're so fucking sexy, I love you so much."

Rachel beamed with pride at Lea's words. "Oh god Lea, you're amazing, you're my perfect angel, I fucking love you baby!"

Lea giggled, moving her lips up to Rachel's and kissing her lightly.

"If you love me so much, then why bring that yummy pussy back up here and squirt down my throat, I'm still thirsty!" Lea ordered, grinning wide.

Rachel giggled and gave Lea a kiss. She re-positioned herself until both women were 69ing once more, resuming their work on each others cunts. They both came again and again, minutes becoming hours as they fucked like wild animals in the middle of the school hallway.

Lea loved Rachel squirting on her face and in her mouth, but she was beginning to get addicted to it and, as fast as Rachel was providing it, it wasn't fast enough for Lea. She knew she had to sleep up the process and came up with an idea.

She used the copious amounts of sweat and Rachel's squirt to lube up her index finger, moving it against Rachel's asshole and began to slid the tip slowly inside Rachel's ass. Rachel's eyes went wide as the surprise invader worked it's way into her asshole, moaning loudly as her cunt began flooding juices into Lea's mouth. Lea knew she was headed in the right direction as her finger slowly worked it's way deep inside Rachel's ass.

"Oh god, it's in my ass, deep in my slutty little ass!" Rachel cried out, the finger finally sliding all the way in as Rachel moaned, squirting again down Lea's throat as the anal intruder brought her to even greater heights of pleasure. "Fuck yes, stick your finger deep inside my ass, make me your slutty little ass whore!"

"Fuck yeah, you're my little squirt whore, too. Squirt in my mouth, baby! I'm thirsty and I want more!"

As the two women had been fucking, the gas had been continuing to move throughout the ventilation system, spreading throughout the rest of the school...

12