Chemical SeXXX Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No mom..." John replied, his eyes beginning to water as he stared deeply into his mom's eyes, "I LOVE you. I'm in love with you. I want us to be together, like what you and dad had."

Beth was overcome with emotion. She knew she loved him, too, more than she ever thought she could love someone. He'd been a handful the past couple of months, but he'd more than made up for it today. She held him close, resting her head against his neck in contentment as he fucked her up against the wall.

"John, honey," Beth began, "I know things have been hard since dad died..."

"I'm so sorry, mom" John interrupted, "I know I haven't been the best son lately, it's just been so hard, I was so angry."

"I know, baby... but now that dad is gone, you're the man of the house now... which means you'll have to take over his duties."

"I think I have a favorite one already," John said cheekily, nuzzling his head against his mom, causing her to laugh.

"I have something for you baby, it's in the pocket of my dress, could you get it for me?" Beth asked, motioning to the sundress she had tossed on the floor.

John pulled Beth away from the wall while continuing to hold her close, his cock still buried deep into her cunt as he squatted down and fished around for the pocket on the dress. He found it after a few seconds, slipping his hand inside and grabbing onto something hard and round. He pulled it out, standing up and pinning his mom back against the wall. He looked at what he had grabbed and saw it was his deceased father's wedding ring.

"Dad's wedding ring?" John asked confused, his cock resuming its thrusts as he studied the ring.

"The man of the house was my husband, and if you're going to be the man of the house..."

John's heart fluttered as he realized what his mom was saying.

"That's right baby, I'm in love with you, too," Beth moaned, "I loved your dad so much, but it pales in comparison to how I feel for you right now. You won't have what Dad and I had, you'll have so much more. I want us to be together for all time, I want you to marry me, baby!"

"Of course I'll marry you, mom!" John said, smiling as he slid the ring over his ring finger as his mother looked on, taking his hand with hers as she admired the wedding band on his hand.

"Perfect fit, baby... just like your cock in my pussy."

John and Beth kissed as they prepared to take their relationship to another level. Tears of joy rolled down their faces as they continued to consummate their new incestuous union. John never imagined the girl of his dreams would be his own mother, he hadn't even thought of her that way before today, but she was more perfect than he ever could have imagined.

"But wait, mom," John began, worry creeping into his mind. "If we get married, people will talk, they'll-"

"We'll move away," Beth interrupted, "far away to a place where nobody knows who we are... then we'll get married in secret, we'll even start a new family... I want you to knock me up, I want us to have a baby. You won't have to worry about dad being gone, because you're gonna take his place."

John's heart swelled with joy. He couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life as his mom's new husband. He wanted nothing more than to make a new family with her, to fill her full of his incestuous seed and impregnate her.

"That sounds perfect, mom, I can't want to start a new family with you," John replied, his smile beaming as he continued to fuck his mom- no, his fiance, against the wall of the school hallway.

"And you won't be able to call me mom anymore, silly," Beth giggled.

"Oh, right, uh... that sounds perfect... Beth."

Beth blushed as her son, now fiance, called her by her first name. She couldn't wait until they could get married in secret and start their new life as husband and wife.

"It's okay," Beth said giggling, "you can still call me mom, at least until the baby gets here. Now fill your mommy with more cum, let's make damn sure there WILL be a baby."

John felt another orgasm building and he once again began to fill his new fiance with ropes of sticky, hot cum. Beth moaned at the feeling of her already cum filled cunt being filled with yet more seed and she began to orgasm as well. Beth knew with the amount her son had shot into her that she'd get pregnant for sure.

"Fuck yeah, baby, knock mommy up! Make me give birth to your siblings!"

The Chemical SeXXX had done it's job. Even those who were related were not safe from succumbing to each other when exposure occurred. Had there been other people around, the mother and son may have chosen alternative partners, may have picked more appropriate lovers, but since it was only the two of them when they were exposed... they had no choice in the matter.

The gas had twisted their relationship into something depraved, something many would consider perverted and immoral; however, the mother and son no longer cared about societal norms. All they cared about was starting a life together as husband and wife. And fucking the ever loving hell out of each other.

"Oh god, this is so wrong, but I don't care!" Beth cried, another orgasm already rapidly approaching as she grit her teeth, wrapping her legs around her son hard as an overwhelming need to be impregnated with her own son's baby coursed through her. "I'm fucking my own son and I love it! I'm in love with my own son and we're getting married! Breed me, John! Make your mommy pregnant!

Beth came and she came hard. She roared as her orgasm rippled through her body, shaking and thrashing against her son as waves of pleasure washed over her. John followed suit, his cock shooting another big load of cum deep into Beth, causing Beth to immediately orgasm once more. Her eyes rolling back in her head as she screamed in rapture.

Her pussy was so filled with cum that there was hardly any room for more. It had been consistently leaking out of her at this point, pooling onto the floor under them, but she didn't care. She was an incest slut, in love with her own son and desperate for his sticky incestuous cum. She needed more. She needed so much more!

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she repeated, "fuck your incest baby into mommy, make mommy your wife, fuck me, fuck me." She repeated it like a mantra on loop, her pussy cumming hard as her body craved more of her son's seed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Hours went by at the mother and son lovers continued to fuck. At one point John's legs began to get tired from standing, so he laid his mom on her back on the floor and continued fucking her that way. She writhed in orgasmic bliss, repeating her mantra again and again. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

And hours ago, before parent and child had even begun their forbidden liaison, the Chemical SeXXX gas had continued to spread throughout the school.

12