Chemical Spill Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never known a more pure taste experience. Nothing compared... she had to have more. All thought of mounting was gone, though the ache remained, she opened her mouth and engulfed the head of her sons cock, and little else. She sucked and swallowed what leaked out.

She had never been fond of giving head, it was what boys liked and if a husband was going to be had, a good cock sucker was a leg up, so she learned to suck and swallow, but this was ecstasy... this was the most satisfying thing she had ever put between her lips, and at the same time, she had to have more, her desire driving her to grab the shaft and squeeze and jerk, milking everything she could get out of this beautiful cock.

Ronnie had stumbled into the house... he had known where he was, and he had known he needed to go to his room to lay down. He was tired, never been more tired in all his life and starting to really ache all over. It must be all those chemicals he spilled, working their way out of his system.

He just needed to lay down. He shuffled through the door, walked through the kitchen. One part of his mind was aware of his mom in the kitchen, heard what she said, and took notice of her flimsy nightgown and middle-aged body. The rest of his brain was dedicated to the mission of bed and sleep. He brushed against her, and felt a response deep in his body, a yearning, a pull, but weak in comparison to the desire to lay down in his bed and sleep.

His sleep was fitful, not restful. He tossed and turned, his dreams full of pain, effort, struggle... all against un-seeable forces. They pulled and tore at him. He ran but could get no where... his muscled ached. He was hot, with no relief, hungry with no food, his body began to consume itself.

Hunger became a constant, an empty belly his norm, and then a greater hunger arose. Deep, from the same pit he had ignored before, but there was no ignoring it this time. It was primal, every bit as strong as his need for food. It too, became a companion, an ever present lurker, just out of site, but never out of awareness.

It was this hunger that finally got through the fog and lifted him out of his dream.

He caught her sent before he opened his eyes. He knew it was his mother in his room, on his bed, slobbering on his hard cock... he knew it and it made him retch, but not for the reasons he thought he should.

It was not moral outrage that his own mother was gobbling his cock, jacking it two handed, moaning and mewling like some depraved animal... no, it was because he could smell how unhealthy she was. Her body odor was rancid, feted...like something dying. He could tell that her bowels were impacted, that her kidneys were straining and that her sugar to insulin ratio was way off. She was chubby and weak... but her mouth felt good and his balls were heavy with cum and he wanted release.

He could use her... he could ignore her sickness, her uselessness as a breeder and get himself off in her... the more he gave himself to it the more he needed it.

He opened his eyes to a new world. Colors were intense, he saw things that he had not seen before, colors that stood out, shimmering tricks of light and dark that were confusing at first but quickly becoming cataloged and the information they provided filed appropriately in his very active mind.

All of this took seconds. To an observer he would have seen Ronnie settle, eyes come open and hands more quickly to his mothers hair. He grabbed two handfuls and bucked with his hips. If she had not been strangling his cock, he might have really hurt her, as it was he shoved himself to the back of her throat, making her stomach flip, forcing bile into her sinus cavities, and out her nostrils.

Betty panicked for a moment as her breathing was shut off, but the delicious fluid seeping out if Ronnie's cock coated the back of her mouth and throat. She blew out her nose, covering his pubis and lower abs and then she started trying to regain a semblance of rhythm. He was being rough, hurting her, pulling her hair, stretching her mouth, abusing her... but she did not care enough to protest or try to stop him... she only wanted to swallow more of his precum.

He could smell his mothers pussy, her wetness and he wanted to use it, but he knew that she needed to swallow this first load... he new that her womb was in no shape to conceive, so this fuck was only pleasure, and he was being pleasured... his frantic thrusting settled down into a nice steady rhythm, in and out, alternately gagging her and letting her breathe.

Ronnie looked down at the top of her head, her fat, round hips jiggled out of time, and momentarily his own lust nearly took over.

But empathy for a familiar face sparked a feeling of compassion that swept over him while watching his mother suck greedily at his swollen tool.

So many new things, new awareness's, things he knew that he did not know how he knew... like her health... he could see a "shine" around her. And where it was bright she was healthy, and where it was dull she was not.

His mom was not very healthy. He knew, he was aware that he knew, but did not know how, that she needed to drink this load... and he was determined that she would, he had to make sure that she got as much as he could give her.

Betty struggled... Ronnie had her head in a vice and was using her mouth like he owned her. Not very many thoughts were getting through the panic of not breathing regularly and gagging, every other second, but the way he was feeding her his cock turned her on as much as anything ever had. Her orgasm was building as if she were getting the best fucking of her life and nothing but air was anywhere near her pussy.

In between breaths, she was gulping liquid as fast as her mouth would fill up. Some was bile she was swallowing back, but what was much more important was fluid flowing from his pecker-head. It was like nothing she had ever tasted or eaten. It was exhilarating. It burned like spice, was painful almost, but at the same time she wanted more, much more... she was finally starting to get sync with Ronnie's rhythm and only retching 1 in 10 strokes.

The groan began deep inside and built through a couple of strokes that turned into short, sharp stabs. She had never succeeded at anything close to deep throat, but Ronnie jabbed past her gag reflex and wedged at the back of her throat just as jizz began pumping out. It went straight down into her stomach.

She did not care, she was caught, and could not move. Ronnie was so strong... even if he had not been, her body shook with an orgasm like nothing she had ever read about, let alone felt. It was debilitating.

Nothing in the history of all his masturbation prepared Ronnie for the ball draining body seize up of that first orgasm in his mothers mouth. He lost track of time, but eventually he finished, completely drained and exhausted.

He let go of her hair and fell limp. Betty flopped to the side, still shuddering like an epileptic, a few earth shattering moments latter, she fell limp and spent, falling asleep almost immediately. She remained conscious only long enough to find Ronnie's half limp cock and snuggle her face against it.

A short time later Ronnie woke again to a ravenous hunger, this time there was no denying it even for sex. His body needed fuel. He rolled out from under Betty's upper body, giving only a passing notice that his mother was lying naked and used on his bed and he had been the one to use her. It was more of a notation that she looked slightly different. The dingy glow he had seen before was somehow lighter, brighter in places. Radiating mostly from her core.

To say he was unsteady on his feet would not be quite correct. Unfamiliar would be closer to what he was, as he felt very steady... in fact never more so. He moved easily. He did not carom off of the door jam into the hallway, he did not clump as he walked down the stairs. His vision was much clearer, high definition, his hearing too. All of his senses were heightened as was his mental acuity.

Before leaving his room he had stopped to put on some clothes, but quickly dismissed the idea as absurd. His pants were to short in the leg and too big in the waste, his shirts were going to be too small as well.

He knew that only his mom and he were at home so he went to the kitchen naked and raided first the fridge and then the cupboard. Very little smelled good. None of it was appetizing, so he settled.

Back in the fridge he ate a dozen raw eggs right out of the carton, and smeared real butter on whole grain bread. He found some cheese and some fruit and wolfed it all down. His body needed something more to build with. It had stripped all of the reserves he had. He was lean and hungry. He ached from the changes, but knew it would be better soon.

Ronnie was thinking how crazy it all was. By any reasonable measure, he should be dead after absorbing all of those chemicals, but instead it had changed him, enhanced him or unlocked potential... then he noticed movement outside the kitchen window.

Sara Tremont was his neighbor, newly married and only a few years older than himself. He watched her walk out to her car, get in and drive off. He noticed her breathing, the blotches on her face, the unhealthy way she carried herself.

He had masturbated to her before, and though she was attractive in a pretty kind of way, she was not healthy enough to consider good breeding material. If she was a horse or a cow, she would be sold for consumption or as a low grade plow puller.

Regardless, he was full and he could feel his body reacting to the new fuel. He heard his mom moan upstairs... no doubt going through some changes herself, if what he saw in her aura was any indication.

Remembering her recent debauchment, his cock swelled with blood again. He went back to his room and sure enough, her body was consuming its stored up energy, and though she was overweight, not all of it was usable. No doubt she would have some trouble with toxins and the damaged organs he had seen earlier.

She had sought him out, and Ronnie could not guess why, and had awakened him sucking on his dick... his mom! And here he thought she had hated him.

Well, she had not objected to being used once... he could probably use her again for this unbelievable hard-on bouncing around under his new sleek 6 pack. He wrapped a hand around his pecker... "Definitely longer and thicker."

He glanced again at the woman slowly writhing on his bed. "She is changing... no doubt." There was even a tug of "attractive", but she needed a bath... she stank of stale sweat and rank rot.

He decided he could over look that... he walked over to the end of the bed, grabbed a surprisingly slim ankle, rolled his mother onto her stomach, spread her legs and crawled onto the mattress. One hand supporting his weight and one guiding his cock home, Ronnie shoved into his moms wet and ready cock sleeve. An intake of breath and a tilt of her hips to better accept the invading cock, was all the indication that he got of consciousness. She continued to moan and writhe as she went through some cellular level changes.

He pounded her fleshy ass, slapping against her on every thrust. The bed rocked under his assault.

Unknown to him, every bit of seminal fluid that leaked out, squirted out and ultimately was ejaculated into her quim, was absorbed into the mucus membranes of her vaginal canal and uterus.

He shot several spoonfuls of cum, but not a drop was lost. Her body used it all, the catalyst for the changes being wrought on a cellular level.

After empting his balls he collapsed on top of her, still buried deep in his mother. Her mind had been shuttered away in dreams both scary and delightful, but her body had been present for the sex. She had responded to him as soon as the first drop of cum had touched her birth canal.

Her muscles had begun to spasm, contracting and releasing, milking his cock as he thrust in and out, creating a tightness designed to get him off while maximizing her pleasure as well.

She had multiple orgasms for the first time in her life, cumming hard and fast.

The energy created, the vibrational frequency, was used to speed the healing process already going on in her once old and broken body. Her organs were healing. Her bones were getting stronger and her tendons more elastic.

She was gaining an inch in height, not as much, even proportionally, as Ronnie had, but her normal growth was already done where as he was in a stage of growth pattern that was already naturally occurring.

Her largest organ, her skin, was repairing as well; becoming tight and smooth, a fresh and healthy glow. Her body, more than his was throwing off dead and used up cells, though both bodies were becoming more efficient so there was less waste and much of the old dead material was being recycled and burned as fuel. Fat was being burned at an alarming rate, as the body began to balance lean muscle and energy stores.

Betty woke up again hours later, entangled in the bed sheets. Her head was foggy, to say the least. She was disoriented and unsure if she had dreamed everything, or was still dreaming it. She rolled over and achy pain erupted everywhere. But this was different than the pain she was used to feeling, this was sore muscles after a hard work out ache, an ache she had known long ago, not the more recent aches of failing health and old age.

She sat up, expecting the usual flares of pain, but was surprised how easily she moved.

She noticed several things all at once, at the same time that her memory dumped the last few hours of debauchery into her consciousness.

Her hands looked like some young person's hands, strong and smooth, no signs of ageing or hard use, from there she saw her tummy; flat, her thighs; thinner and muscularly defined. Her eyesight was crisp and clear, even without the hated glasses that she never wore in public. It was shocking, like waking up in some body, other than your own.

Ronnie was next. He lay there, still, eyes open and watching her. It WAS Ronnie, just not the Ronnie that she knew yesterday. He lay there partially covered in sheets, and what she saw was healthy, strong, trim, attractive and virile; nothing like the pathetic man-child that shamed her on a daily basis, reminding her of what a lousy parent she had been.

At the same time, her mind played back the fucking and the sucking she had done. How she had at first taken him as the aggressor, and then, given herself to him like a common slut, a bitch in heat.

That was, she thought quickly, the most accurate possible description... except she did not just want cock, she only wanted his; his magnificently huge, steel hard, blood filled hot... her eyes came to rest on the semi hard and growing outline under the thin sheet, curving up across his lower abdomen.

Her pussy was still sloppy wet and ready, but she felt her body respond to the sight of him, her SON for god's sake, wanting and needing to touch and be touched, to offer herself and be taken. She started to turn away, not to leave, but to bend over and present herself to him, for him to use. But she turned back, a new resolve in her mind, a feeling of strength of determination that was completely foreign to her, settling instead to lay her head down on his muscular abs, pull the sheet away, and lovingly caress the object of her very powerful and compelling lust.

His massive cock jumped at her touch, sending shivers throughout her body, causing her to clench her thighs as a small orgasm, a mini climax, burst in her cunt.

"My god Ronnie! What is happening to us?"


12