Chemistry and Biology

Story Info
An experiment gone wrong and the unexpected side effects.
1.4k words
4.22
13.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surrounded by the noises in the lab, the hiss of the flame on the bunsen, the bubbling and gurgling of the different chemicals and solutions as they pass through the elaborate Criss-cross of glassware. One final drop dripped into the flask

Standing up straight and stretching. Tired after the arduous task which has been your sole focus for the last few years.

"Finally....it's finally completed" you mutter to yourself. "Is it really done?" says the voice behind causing you to start and almost drop the flask.

Turning you see your assistant. As usual, her light brown hair is tied up into a ponytail, and her immaculate white lab coat hugs the curves of her body. She peers at you and then the flash, her pale blue eyes hidden behind a pair of Goggles.

You cheerfully smile at her "Yes, a small amount of this should cure any minor ailment. I guess you could call it a panacea" you happily reply."You've been a bit under the weather recently would you like to be the first to try it?" you add.

You pour some into a glass and hand it to her, her fingers brush against yours during the handover. She hesitates for a moment, before raising the glass to her lips and drinking the clear liquid.

As you both stand there for what feels like an eternity, neither one wanting to break the silence. After a minute that felt like an eternity, you ask "Well, anything?"

She shakes her head, "I don't feel any diff...". She stops mid-sentence letting out a gasp and then a long slow moan.

She holds onto a nearby table to steady herself as her knees go weak, her tights becoming slick as the warmth and pleasure spread throughout her body.

After a few seconds of panic she stands up straight, her eyes out of focus biting her lip.

You manage to stammer out "That wasn't supposed to happen, are you okay?"

Breathlessly she says "Yeah, I just feel really hot" She begins to unbutton her labcoat allowing you to see that the front of her skirt and tights are soaked through.

She doesn't stop and begins taking her shirt off exposing the black lacy bra underneath.

You are simultaneously concerned for the unintended side effect she's now experiencing and aroused at the sight of her large breasts, amazed that you didn't notice the size before. the pale white skin contrasting the dark black of her underwear.

She unclips her bra allowing it to fall down her slender arms onto the floor before reaching up and her hands go to work squeezing her breasts and tugging on her nipples. She moans as she climaxes after a few seconds, clearly not used to the new sensitivity of her body.

She makes eye contact with you a smile spreading across her face. Then her eyes slowly wander down your body stopping on the bulge that has formed at the front of your jeans.

She walks towards you letting out small moans as her tights rub against her. She reaches up and pulls you into a deep kiss. Her tongue franticly explores your mouth. Reaching up you cup one of her breasts and she moans into your mouth at the feeling of your rough squeeze.

Devious thoughts fill your mind and you break the kiss, taking a step away from her. She whimpers and protests about you stopping but you say in a commanding tone "Kneel".

Without hesitation or a second thought, she drops to her knees in front of you like an obedient well-trained pet.

You begin to undress, removing each piece of clothing slowly and placing it in a neatly folded pile to make it take as long as possible. She remains where you left her, looking up at you her eyes silently pleading and her lips quivering.

You sit down in a chair a few feet from her and look at her while you slowly stroke your fully erect cock. Her hand moves towards the inside of her legs but you command her to stop. She follows the command immediately giving you a look of hopeless desperation.

After a few minutes of her watching you slowly run your hand up and down your rock-hard shaft, she begins to become fidgety. Her tongue outstretched as if she could somehow will it far enough to taste you regardless of the distance, and drooling at the show you are putting on. Finally feeling that she has had enough of the teasing, you issue the command she's been waiting for "Come here"

Almost instantly she crosses the room to your position almost faster than you thought could be possible. She hungrily begins licking the full length of your shaft. Each time she makes contact sends a wave of pleasure through your body.

In one swift motion, she takes your entire length in her mouth. The warm wetness of her mouth, the powerful suction and the feeling of the muscles in her throat gripping your cock almost make you cum.

Grabbing her head you thrust into her throat as hard as you can, as you continue to fuck her throat, she moves a hand into her tights and you can hear the wet sounds as she franticly fingers her drenched pussy.

You pull out of her mouth and stand over her, she grabs your cock and with a few pumps of her wrist causes you to cum. Sticking out her tongue she attempts to catch as much of your cum as she can, but her face ends up covered with it. It drops down onto her chest but she quickly scoops it up with her fingers sucking and licking them clean.

After you recover, you look down at her on the floor still desperately trying to make herself cum with her fingers. Unable to contain yourself any longer you pull her to her feet, drag her over to one of the tables and bed her over it.

Collecting your discarded belt you strap her arms to the table preventing her from moving and use your tie as a makeshift gag. Reaching down you tear a hole in her tights releasing her holes from the confining material. Kneeling behind her you shove your face between her legs and run your tongue along the dripping slit.

As you enjoy the sweet taste of the almost unending stream of liquid that keeps flowing out of her you gently use the tip of your tongue to tease her clit causing her hips to buck as she tries to get closer to the source of her pleasure. Her loud moans were muffled by the tie.

You stand again just close enough that the head of your cock rubs her tight entrance but she cannot back far enough to force it inside her. You think that the belt might snap with how desperately she is pulling on it.

You suddenly plunge your full length into her causing her to let out an almighty moan. The burning hot heat and tightness that is now wrapped around you are like nothing you have experienced before. Her entire body goes limp, you are unsure if she passed out from the pleasure or if she can just no longer control her body.

You pull almost entirely out of her and pause for a moment before slamming it back into her with enough force that the table shifts an inch or two across the floor. You repeat this a few more times, each time you pull out the walls of her pussy grip onto you trying to stop you.

You gradually get faster and faster pushing yourself as hard and deep as you can go, with each trust she screams into the gag and moves her hips back to meet yours. Her round ass jiggled with each impact.

Grabbing hold of her ponytail you continue to pound away at her tight hole. Each thrust causes her to moan and the size of the puddle on the floor between her legs increases in size.

Finally, you feel your limit fast approaching and with one final thrust she's cums again pushing you over the edge as her pussy attempts to milk every last drop of cum stored inside you.

Pulling out of her you take off the gag and unbind her arms. She slides down onto the floor, a look of pure ecstasy, her eyes almost rolling into her head and her tongue hanging out of her mouth. You watch as your cum slowly leaks out of her.

Certainly not the result you were expecting but definitely not a bad experiment.