Chemistry and Biology Pt. 02

Story Info
An unhappy boss gets a practical demonstration.
1.3k words
4.49
6.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in front of the computer, you re-read the last email a few times, stopping on the final sentence. "Unless results are shown soon, we will be forced to terminate your program".

Slamming your hand down on the table, "That bitch!" you exclaim. A quiet voice answers from below, "I'm sorry, master. What did I do wrong?"

Your assistant, Amber, kneels naked under the table, except for a black leather collar. Her blue eyes stared up at you, frightened at your sudden outburst and unsure of what she had done wrong. You reach down and gently stroke her cheek; she leans into your hand.

"Not you," you say calmly in response, "the director. She's trying to stop my experiments.

"What are you going to do?" She curiously asks before returning to her task. She parts her lips, accepting your cock into her mouth again, and continues to suck on it as she had before.

Leaning back in your chair, closing your eyes, and enjoying your pet's attempts to please you "If she wants results, a practical demonstration might be needed."

Your mind is made up. You grabbed a handful of Amber's brown hair, forcing her to take your cock down to the base. She doesn't resist but instead sucks harder, attempting to milk every last drop of cum out of your twitching cock as you release your load down her throat.

After a few days of preparing, you're ready to carry out your plan. Late Saturday night, you enter the now nearly deserted head office, walking towards the reception desk. "Hello, Sam. I'm here to see Miss Long," you state.

She turns from her screen to face you, clearly annoyed about the interruption to whatever she was doing. Her grey eyes peer at you over the top of her glasses. She then looks you up and down, taking in your appearance with a look of disapproval on her face. As usual, you know she is silently judging you on your scruffy clothes.

Compared to you, she was always immaculate, with her blonde shoulder-length hair with no strand out of place, her makeup meticulously completed, and her long blue dress without a single crease. She lets out a long sigh before responding, "She's waiting in her office for you," and then, in a tone of annoyance, she adds, "And I keep telling you to call me Samantha."

"Sorry, I keep forgetting," I lie. I do it just to annoy her and to get some petty revenge for the way she always looks down on me. "Anyway, I better not keep the boss waiting. I also bought you a coffee since you're having to stay late just for me." Handing over the coffee, I start heading towards the offices. She takes a sip and then mutters something under her breath, more than likely some sort of comment or insult directed at me, but I just continue on my way, a smile on my face as I think about the extra ingredient added to the coffee.

Reaching the door marked "Nicole Long: operations director," you reach into your bag and pull out a small air canister. Inserting the tubing under the door, you release the contents into the office beyond. After waiting 10 minutes or so to allow it to take effect, you knock on the door. A breathless voice responds "Go away; I'm busy and don't want to be disturbed". Taking this as your cue, you open the door.

Nicole, sitting behind her desk, makes a startling squeal as you enter the room. Her hair is a mess, and her dark skin is flushed. You can see her skirt lying on the ground a few feet away from her. After she has recovered from the shock, she quickly reaches for the computer mouse, but by catching her wrist, you stop her from moving it. Looking at the screen, you can see what she was trying to hide. The screen is filled with porn. You watch as the two women in the video enjoy each other's bodies. Looking down, you see that the pair of black lace pants that Nicole had worn are down around her ankles, and just next to her feet is a small pink vibrator. She must have dropped it when you startled her, as it's still switched on.

Nicole begins to rise from her chair, trying to protest, but the words are clearly not yet forming. Grabbing her by the back of the neck, you force her forward, bending her over the desk. slowly running your hand up the inside of her thighs and across her slit. "Am I interrupting something?" you ask as she begins to moan.

keeping her pinned down. I turn the monitor to face her. "I can see that you are busy, but we really need to talk about my budget," you say with a wide grin. She opens her mouth to argue, to chew you out, or to scream--you're not sure--but before she can say a word, you bring your free hand down hard across her exposed ass, and all that escapes her lips is a soft whimper. "I am speaking," you say, more of a command for silence than a statement.

"As I was saying, I came all the way here to show you the results of my work," as you talk, you bring your hand down again on the soft flesh, this time the whimper becoming more of a moan.

Reaching down, you push two fingers into her pussy, pumping them back and forth, causing her to moan and thrash. "I think you would agree the results are remarkable," you say, and to illustrate the point, you show her your hand now slick with her wetness; however, her eyes don't seem to focus on you, and she just lay there panting.

Reaching the apex of your excitement, you reach down and undo your belt, your trousers falling around your knees and freeing your hard cock. You line yourself up with the warm, inviting hole in front of you.

As you enter her inch by inch, she lets out a long, slow moan. The heat is almost unbearable, and you feel like your cock will melt. When your full length is finally inside her, you pause for a moment as you enjoy the sensation as her pussycat attempts to pull you further in. You slowly pull out again, leaving the head of your cock to just gently brush the entrance.

She lets out a pitiful noise and attempts to force herself onto your cock. You slam forward your full weight, sinking your entire length into her with enough force that the desk shifts an inch or two across the floor. You repeated this pattern, pulling almost entirely out before thrusting back into her. Her moans quickly become screams of ecstasy as she orgasms over and over again. You're glad the building is pretty much empty, as you are sure everyone would be able to hear her if it wasn't.

The muscles in her tight cunt contract continuously, and soon they have brought you to the edge. With one last thrust, you get as deep inside her as you can before filling her with your hot cum.

You stagger back, falling into her chair, and watch as she slowly slides off the desk to the floor. She reaches down and collects some of the cum, which is now slowly leaking out of her. Bringing it up to her mouth, she starts licking and sucking on her finger in a world of her own.

A slight noise by the room door makes you look toward it. "It's not nice to spy on people, Sam," you say as she stands there, one hand inside her shirt, fondling her breast, and the other exploring the inside of her underwear. "Come in and close the door."