Chemistry Lesson

Story Info
A young student's chemistry lesson turns spicy.
1.2k words
3.86
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nested456
nested456
61 Followers

When did he last have sex? It must have been a while.

He's my science tutor. My parents, obsessed with me making it as a Harvard graduate, are paying for expensive regurgitations of my textbooks. I already learn this stuff all day. And now they're making my evenings full of it too.

At least tonight they're out, some summer party at dad's work. So it's Mr Plummer and I, and me again learning chemical reactions I've already memorized.

Mr Plummer is not bad looking though I have to say. He has a wedding ring, but his manner is stiff. There's little in the way of smiles. I get an answer right, and it's onto the next question. There isn't a letter before A to represent the grade I'd need to see him happy. Clearly something in his life isn't there.

I've worn my long-sleeve crop-top and denim shorts for this session. I like Mr Plummer, and something tells me we might be having our own special chemistry. I ask some boring question I know the answer to, and sit back. I breathe out, my belly showing a little. I've a small extra layer round there - the result of sugar-powered studying.

Then I see it, his eyes glance down. They've noticed my belly button. Mr Plummer is not just my private tutor. He has a strange sexiness. Maybe 40s, slightly silver hair, glasses. That intense expression, which never really relaxes, what if that looked into me deeply?

As I go to write the next answer, I make sure my elbow brushes against his. I've had the look from him, now I need that tangible certainty he wants me.

He has a pen in his hand, for occasionally correcting my answers. I finish writing, and catch my pen on his so that our hands touch. I blink at him, and I notice his eyes shine slightly brighter, his mouth move into a genuine smile. This is it. I'm bringing something out.

But then, our hour's lesson is over. He gets up, and I do. My mom always keeps an envelope with cash inside to give to him. I hand it over.

"Thank you very much Mr Plummer."

"Well done. You're going to get in."

"I hope so. I'm trying. Harvard is just so competitive."

"More studying. You can do it."

"Really?"

"Yes. We've spent two years working on this. You'll make it."

I look down. The pressure of disappointing my parents is so strong. Right now, at this moment, I want Mr Plummer to be the one to tell me I'm unconditionally valued.

He moves closer to me, and I can just see the envelope in his hand. He touches my chin, and I look up.

"You'll get there."

I feel his soothing voice as the greatest comfort I have. I move close to him, and put my left arm round his back. Still holding the envelope, he puts that arm around me. From here, as he's maybe a foot taller, I can just about kiss his neck.

Then I feel a brief kiss on my right cheek. He wants me! I pull at his back, to get at his lips. They touch. Now, I can take this man. I hold him with all my strength, and finally our tongues lock. Here we are, alone in the house. Next to the dining table. His kiss - so calming, so warm.

******

I move my hands under his shirt. It's hairy, his body feels well-built. Is he sporty outside of his teaching?

"I'm sorry. So -"

"No. Love me."

He tried to pull away as I felt his chest. But I'm not letting him. I've had a boyfriend before, but we never got to sex. My parents have made my life till now about studying, application essays, and flute-playing for an extracurricular. I'm tired. Just now, I want this man to take me, fill me, and show me that even without any achievements, I'm seen.

I manage to pull at his sides as I move back, so that I'm on the dining table. I kiss him again, and whisper

"Take me. Take me for your own."

I pull at his shirt until it rips, and lift up my top. He seems more eager now, I can feel his chest willingly press into me. I move to pull down my denim shorts, getting my underwear down too.

He can feel me surely, but his pants are keeping us separate. I keep kissing him, trying to build a rhythm between us that will take us to the end. He has a belt on, I can't get these down by myself. Is it just going to be a kiss?

Then he pulls me, right onto him, and bites at my neck. I let out a small squeal of pain, and bite his neck back. My eyes water, and I look at the blue older eyes of the man I want. To me, his eyes are those of protection. My parents, yes they care about my future but they don't show me this protective love.

I pull at his belt and say "Undo". As if he can't choose otherwise, he unbuckles it. His pants and underwear go down. The first time I've seen a man's hard, ready, and waiting dick. It's waiting for me. It wants me and needs to have me.

I lie back on the table. I'm not going to pull him in, he has to want me. This is his choice, he has to love me and desire me enough to break the rules of our world. And he does. I feel him enter. I'm soaking. It may hurt this one first time, but I'm getting what I need and lack.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders. I'm going to keep him here. He begins to thrust, and I bite my lip. He thrusts more. If there's any pain from the first time I didn't notice, my mind is becoming one with the movement of his mature, prone dick.

As he continues, I drift into fantasy about this moment changing me. Right now I can forget Harvard, forget all pressures of family and school. Imagine if Mr Plummer takes. Me, dropping out due to a baby bump and having to admit whose it is. Well, he's got some smart genetics I'm sure.

I feel him about to finish. I pull him again, to fully envelop my body. I want him whole, I want him to desire me and own me. He finishes, and I feel that warm, jelly-like seed fill up inside. His shirt's still on, and so is my top. A shame, I wanted his beating heart to rest directly on mine. To know that he felt as I did, that though this may never be again, there was an emotion real and undeniable.

He pulls up his pants and goes to buckle his belt. What do I say? I lift myself up and pull up my shorts.

We look at each other, and he smiles before saying "thank you. It's been too long."

I smile and nod. I hoped he'd kiss me again but he takes his things and leaves. Back to studying now. My parents will return and I'm their soon-to-be-star. But Mr Plummer took me, had me, and wanted me. For that he'll be my favourite person for a very long time.