Chemistry with Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is exactly the way I imagined it," whispered Sofia, who clutched my shoulders and continued to rub herself against my leg.

"I know, it feels so good," I responded, licking her neck.

Sofia moved her hips faster, and I felt her pull me on top of her. Our nipples were hard between us. I adjusted, slipping my left thigh between her legs and against her pussy, and I started grinding against her hip bone. We moaned and sighed, kissing hard against each other as we humped each other.

"Oh my god, I am so close," she whimpered, thrusting madly against my leg underneath me.

"Me too, don't stop," I exclaimed as I doubled my efforts against her. Sweat began to build between us.

"Ooohh...mmmff...oh god, I'm cumming!" she squealed under me, and I felt a sticky warmth spray against my thigh.

She shuddered and clawed at my back as her orgasm took her. She released me with a gasp, and I raised myself off of her to finish myself off. I thrust back against her leg, which she raised to give me a better angle. She reached down to grab my ass with both hands, and that put me over the edge.

"I want you to cum, Beth. Cum all over me!"

I immediately complied, and in a rush of ecstasy I came hard. I grunted as it flowed out of me, and I rode against her frantically. She gripped my ass hard, and one of her fingers brushed against my asshole. Brooke usually stuck a finger inside of my ass when I came like this, but I figured that adding butt stuff would be a bit too much for Sofia to handle for now. I started making slow circles with my hips as I came back to Earth, and Sofia looked up at me, glowing. She pulled me down, and we kissed tenderly.

"Oh Beth," Sofia murmured into my mouth, "this feels so nice..."

"For me too," I responded. "Though the best is yet to come."

I kissed her once more, and then lowered myself down her body, kissing her chest. Sofia gasped as I took one of her sweet little nipples into my mouth, sucking it gingerly. I went to her other nipple, kissing it as well, and took a moment to go back and forth to nurse her small tits. I continued moving down, licking her navel and her stomach, until my face met her pussy, still damp and smelling of our mixed cum. I traced a tongue along her pussy lips all the way to her clit.

Sofia practically hyperventilated when I kissed her clit and took it into my mouth. Her hips sputtered, and I knew that she had unexpectedly orgasmed again. For the next few minutes I licked every drop out of her, until she squeezed my head tightly with her legs as she squealed girlishly. She finally exploded into yet another burst and a wail. I thought that she was going to pass out!

Sofia lay there on her back, limply, as I moved back up the bed and lay next to her. She was in a daze, staring at the ceiling and occasionally twitching. I stroked her hair, kissed her ear, and draped an arm over her, curling up next to her and holding her close. Soon, she started to come back to life, still breathing heavily, and she turned to look at me.

"Beth, that was amazing. You're amazing. Thank you so much."

I stroked her cheek, and kissed her once again. "Maybe you are gay after all!"

Sofia laughed, a relaxed and clear laugh. "Ha, probably. It's hard to imagine sex with a boy being any nicer that this."

"I can think of a way," I grinned. "With Brooke and Alex!"

We both burst out in laughter. "Oh my god," said Sofia, "what would they say if they saw us naked and in bed like this?"

"Let's find out," I said as I reached over to my cell phone on my nightstand.

"Augh! Don't take my picture!" squealed Sofia, hiding under the blanket. "I'm naked and covered in sweat!"

"Oh, we have to, Sofia. Alex will be so jealous that I got to have you first."

She peeked out of the covers. "You think so?"

"Honestly, I think Brooke and I aren't going to be the only pair of girlfriends around here!"

Sofia blushed. "I know it's probably obvious at this point, but I think I've always had a huge crush on her. She'll probably think I'm crazy for hooking up with you like this!"

"Trust me, she'll love it!" I assured her, and I held the phone to take a picture of the two of us cuddling under the covers and smiling at the camera. We sent it to both Brooke and Alex, and almost immediately there was a flurry of texts flying at us. They were filled with shocked emojis and handclaps, and Alex threatened to drive over there right now to get a piece. I told her to wait her turn, and told the two of them that I wanted Sofia for myself for a few more rounds.

Brooke and Alex were hungry for details in our group text, but Sofia and I were getting frisky again, so after teasing goodbye and setting the phone aside we were locked in another sweaty, naked tangle. I showed Sofia how to go down on me, giving her a few pointers on her technique. She was a fast learner, and hungry for girl-cum as much as I was. After spending nearly an hour having sex, we finished in a 69 to lick each other clean, and took a shower together. We ended up spending an additional half hour under the water, playing and kissing with our wet, naked bodies against each other.

After our shower, Sofia insisted that we stay naked together, at least until my parents got home. I happily agreed, and the two of us lounged naked and eventually worked through our chemistry homework. Not a bad way to study, in all honesty. Afterwards, we lay together in bed, still a bit too spent for more sex, but just enjoying touching and holding each other. As it turns out, Sofia was quite the cuddle slut. It was dark when we heard my parents pull into the garage, and Sofia and I leaped up to find our clothes and throw them on. Somehow Sofia's uniform managed to not get wrinkled in the slightest.

Sofia collected her school bag and we went downstairs to say hello to my parents. It was getting late, so she thought it best not to dawdle and to head back home. She gave me a sweet little kiss after I escorted her to the front door.

"Thank you so much, Beth," she whispered out of earshot to my parents. "I can't wait until next time!"

"Me too, Sofia. Won't it be funny at school tomorrow, no one suspecting that we've had sex?"

Sofia giggled. "I won't tell if you won't."

WIth a quick hand squeeze, Sofia headed out to her car, and I climbed the stairs to my room, collapsing on my bed, thoughts of the afternoon swimming though my head.

"Welcome to the Bang Gang, Sofia," I thought to myself.

The End.

12