All Comments on 'Cherie and Keith: The Discovery'

by LadySugar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

I find your style is easy to follow, and the writing flows ok. This is not criticism, but more time spent on the lovemaking, may be a good thing.

Would this be a story you would like to continue? I think it has the makings of an ongoing series. Definitely we have both seen worse stories evolve into series. Keep writing!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
daddy takes his daughter to a hard cumming

briliant first story love how daddy got to cum deep inside his little princess. making her cum hard to. wanting even more of daddies hard cock. awesome now for the next parts of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
erotic and beautiful!!

this story hits all the right buttons and never stops stroking all the right places!! this is one of my favorite topics and you handle it beautifully, young lady...you write with an "old soul" that belies your age...20 yo?? hard to believe...you are very mature and write with a knowledge and energy that is both very sexual, on one hand, and innocent and sweet on the other. another 5 star effort, LadySugar!!

love,

david2010

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
lol

I enjoyed this story, but I had to laugh when you said bowel cancer. I think you meant colon cancer, right? Just sounded funny to me, not that someone would get colon cancer, but calling it bowel cancer was a riot.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Cherie and Keith: The Discovery:" - Cherie and Keith - (Nineteen Yeare Old Daughter and Early Forties Year Old Father).

The story is really well written; it has a marvelous style, with aplomb, gusto, much grace and dignity, and both character's (daughter Cherie and father Keith) have the most honest and deepest respect for each other in every imaginable attribute! This couple, of "Cherie and Keith: The Discovery:, and any other story character's whether incestual or non-incestual literature, have the most respect and dignity for each than ANY story characters I've ever read, especially and in particular fictional characters. This writer, 'LadySugar', undoubtedly has the most sensitive feelings and emotions of any fictional writer I've ever read--regardless of age, background, education and/or writing ability!! I'm a self-educated wordsmith and I'm awed at the depth of this writer's deep emotional ties to her character's roles, and the content and theme of the story! Better yet, the words flow into the reader's mind, consciousness and eyes of the reader, this reader in particular, with the greatest of ease!!!

It is with regret that I've discovered such a prolific writer, further finding 'LadySugar' has not produced any additional writing's just a few weeks short of the past three (3) years!! It saddens MY heart and I feel sure many other reader's as well to not have available our future filled with such classical words and works! If the writer is able we reader's would love to know why the unannounced hiatus for these past three (3) years? My fondest wish is that a greater love prevailed, intervened and over came her love to write such lovely stories as depicted by Cherie and Keith!!

LadySugar.....Thanks, Regards and Best Wishes!

LostPilgrim1964LostPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Great

Lovely! Definitely a 5...

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's how my 27 year old was. Her wet pussy just pulsated and throbbed as I entered her. She rippled and pulled my cock into her. She couldn't get enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous