Cherries will Never Taste the Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cherries Will Never Taste the Same"

And then you see the authors note below it.

"For Cherry.

I will never taste your namesake without thinking of you...and I will never think of you without regretting not waking you up before I left. Maybe next time I'll be brave enough to do more than just wish I had."

Your breath catches and it feels like the air has been sucked from the room. You hadn't forgotten her. Not one single inch of that sunkissed skin and how it had flushed with heat under your hands, how the honey in her voice had melted into breathless cries with every touch of your lips.

Finally, you're able to draw a deep breath. You have a good idea what's coming but knowing and knowing are two different things. Heart pounding, a slight shake in your hands, you start to read...

"She is leaning over the counter when you walk into the hotel bar, stretched up onto the toes of one boot as she reaches for something on the other side."