Cherry-ass Popped

Story Info
Jesse is shown new anal pleasures as his wishes come true.
963 words
4.14
17.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on over", you said, and let me in when I arrived; but you were fully nude and locked the door behind us. You led me to your room, past the bed, and undressed me. First pulling my white T-shirt off, then unzipping my jeans and pulling them down as you go to your knees and pull my cock out of my underwear, and suck my semi-hard shaft into your mouth. I'm hard in an instant, but you pull your mouth off my cock and finish undressing me. I pull you up and kiss you hard, parting your lips with my tongue and push it in. But you pull away and lead me into the shower where the water is running and was very warm.

Once inside, you spray me down with the handheld showerhead and push me up against the wall and tell me, "Today your cherries will be popped, in more ways than one; I'm going to take your virgin ass and make it mine". At that, you held the shower against my ass, then pulled the cheeks apart and pushed your pussy against my anus and rubbed hard against me. Holding me apart, you let go of your golden fountain, spraying it up against my ass. I feel the warmth and pressure of your liquid reaching to my anal region as I moan to this new pleasure.

Then you rinse me off and take a mild shower gel and wash my ass gently, your hand in my crevice, slipping your index finger slightly into the anal canal. Your rinse me again then grab a towel and begin drying me off. You dry yourself and lead me to your bed, facing me down. You climb on top, spreading my cheeks again and push your cunt up against my ass, pumping your pussy against me, grinding into me. The softness of your hair and your pussy against my ass is incredible while you kiss the back of my neck. Then you run your tongue down my spine to my tail bone and linger at the beginning of my crease, teasing me. I anticipate what you will do and my mind races, my thoughts longing for you to go further.

Then my desires come true as you dip your tongue down my crease all the way to my anus and push your tongue inside, fucking my ass with your tongue. I'm amazed at the feeling. No one has ever done that before. Then you rub lube on and around my anal opening and push your middle finger inside, slowly, until it's completely inside and you rub it against my prostate, stimulating me in a way I've never felt before. You begin fucking my ass with your finger, moving it in and out, pulling against the inner sides, stretching it. With more lube, you slowly insert a second finger, and with your middle and ring fingers, begin fucking me and stretching me.

Then you take a small vibrator and push it into my ass, giving me a whole new stimulation; while you go to a dresser drawer and pull out a double strap-on. The one on the inside inserts easily into your pussy as you slide the harness on. The dildo on the outside is a little less than medium sized. You lube it up, remove the vibrator, and begin to slowly push the cock into my virgin ass. "Take it", you tell me; "take it all in". Once all the way in, you begin to pump. You fuck my ass slowly at first, then go a little faster. You reach around and grab my hard cock and work my shaft with your hands. You fuck me faster, harder, as the tension builds and then suddenly cry out as you cum against me with the inner dildo in your pussy.

Then you continue to fuck me with your soft-skinned penis and suddenly I feel it begin to pulsate. You pushed a button and made it "cum", but also, I felt liquid pulsing out. It was then I noticed a tube attached to the simulated cock at one end and a bottle of white, milky thick "cum" which was pumping into my ass. You were cumming inside me and I could feel each small eruption until it/you were empty and my ass was full. My cherry virgin ass was full of cum. You pulled out of me slowly and pulled the strap-on off. Then tell me it's my turn. And taking a rabbit-eared dildo, you push it into your wet pussy and turn on the vibration.

I lube up my cock and your ass as you maneuver in front of me, showing off all your glory. I push my cock into your ass slowly, savoring each centimeter of entry. You push against my cock as I enter you and I begin fucking your ass. I can feel the vibration from your dildo as I fuck you. It feels like nothing I've ever felt before. Then you cry out as you cum again and squeeze your rectal muscles around my cock. I feel the "cum" as it drips out from my ass and streams down my inner thighs and this, along with your ass squeezing my cock -- I'm in ecstasy and I explode my cum inside your ass, pumping my liquid into you while you're crying out in pleasure.

You collapse from your hands and knees flat on the bed, my cock still in your ass, vibrator still inside your pussy, as I lay there on top of you, inside of you, still feeling the vibration through your pussy and into your ass, both of us spent while your vibrator pulls even more remnants of pleasure out of us together. You whisper, "cherries popped"... Mmmm...