Cherry Heartbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But her attitude with him didn't keep her from dragging me out to the clubs several times a week. Glenn and I hadn't had the 'commitment' talk yet, so she started turning up the heat a bit. Clara didn't dress more provocatively, but she was definitely was on the prowl in the clubs. She wouldn't rest until she had a fuckboi for each of us and then it was back home.

Mine were usually very gifted, in the way that Kenny was. I got a bit better at handling them, except for one who may have actually been as long and a bit thicker. It was ok, since he wanted to finish on my feet. Whatever. I was gonna be the last person to judge what got men off. He was nice but I wanted more depth.

I got used to hearing the moaning from Clara's room. Whatever she did to those guys, they seemed to love it. But she chewed guys up and spat them out with few making the cut to return more than a couple times.

I had a steady rhythm of three or so nights at the club and a night with Glenn, either at mine or at his. He was sweet and we really started connecting. The sex really worked well as we got each other's rhythms and there was a real glow I felt with him.

Until I made a big mistake.

One night, while we were having dinner at his place, I started telling him about this ridiculous guy that Clara had brought home from the club the previous Friday. He looked at me a bit funny.

"Were you with her?" he asked

"Yeah, of course."

"So, you got a guy too?"

I realized that I had not been fully open with him that I was still seeing other people. I froze.

"I thought we had something," he said; I could see the pieces falling into place for him. His face softened and his eyes got a little watery before he shook his head and looked away. "I see. You're fine to play the field while I stay, what? Faithful? Faithful to some girl who doesn't give a crap about-"

"Glenn, it's not like that," I began, knowing it was exactly like that.

"Spare me your bullshit, Bets. I think we're done here. Thanks for your-"

"Glenn! Please. It's not. Clara and I just go out and have some girl time."

"Can you tell me with a straight face that you haven't been banging guys alongside her?

"You know, two weeks ago when I was over, I got up in the middle of the night to get some water for us. She was there in the living room with the lights on. She had come back from clubbing with some chad. She was banging him right in the living room. Guy looked like a model and was hung like a fucking horse. Now I'm not saying your roommate is a slut, but I've never seen a guy handled like that. If that's the kind of guy you're bringing home from the club, well, I'm just glad for the condoms. I'll still need a whole STD panel ASAP." His eyes blazed at me.

"Now wait just a-" I tried to be indignant, as that was a pretty low blow, but I really couldn't fault him.

"Spare me, your highness," he spat. "I think you should go." He rose, cleared my plate and walked off to the kitchen. I had been dismissed.

That hurt.

I liked him. And now I was the cheater. I tried to justify it in my mind. Clara had helped too, but I knew, deep down, that I was not like Clara. I couldn't swim in those deep waters for long before I needed something safer near the shore. Glenn was a good guy, a great guy. And he liked me. He had stopped seeing other girls for me. And I knew it; without him telling me, I knew. He was just that kind of guy.

I mean, I was grateful to Clara for taking me out and getting me back on track but ...

Fuck.

Alone again!

So, with Glenn gone, Clara and I were back in action in the clubs. She even set me up with the guy Glenn had seen her with that night. And he was huge. And dumb. But, boy could he pound. I purred all night long. The way he attacked me was like he was auditioning. He even tried to stick it up my butt. I mean, he tried in the nicest way possible. Really. But there's no way that monster was getting stuffed up there! But he finally made me realize what it was about guys like that. I could see that as an occasional treat, but all the time? Wow.

But really, he wasn't Glenn.

I thanked him afterwards. Yeah, his preferred form of 'thanks' was giving me a huge facial. Honestly, after he'd rung my bells, I wasn't gonna deny him. He was an aspiring porn star (no kidding?) and he got video of him almost drowning me in cum for his audition reel. Whatever. But after I saw him off and binned three more very full condoms, I made plans to get my man back.

I kept my distance for a few days. I was sure he was hurting and the last thing I wanted to do was make it worse. So, a week after he kicked me out, I emailed him. Nothing. Not even seen. It was blocked. Calls, under the premise of getting something useless returned from leaving it as his went right to voicemail. Blocked there too.

I'll admit it - I moped a bit.

At work, I was trying to pick up the Swede's system. I failed a lot, but he seemed really understanding.

At night, Clara and I hit the clubs. A few times I even went out alone, when she was tied up with her own late nights at work. Wouldn't you know, I could get my own toy for the night. Some of them were good, but none were invited back for round two.

Finally, on a night-in on the couch, Clara in her slouchy sweats dropped next to me.

"Look, hun, you need to snap out of this funk."

"I'm fine, Clar. Really," I put a brave face on it, I think.

She moved the hair aside from my face. "You and I know that's not true." I sighed.

So, I told her what I was feeling. I told her that Glenn may not have been perfect and maybe not even permanent, but he was real and I needed real. I explained how he'd gone no contact and I could even reach him to make amends.

"What about Miguel?" she asked. Miguel was Mr. Facial. "He said he liked you and would be open to something serious with you, if you'd like."

"The porn star? Thanks, I'll pass. Besides, as good as he is, I don't think I could take him pounding my ovaries every night."

She smiled. "Yeah, that boy reaches places my GYN can't. Suit yourself, though. You could have him anytime. I'll put in a good word." She smiled. "Speaking of, would you like me to talk to Glenn?"

I looked at her. I hoped my horror at her suggestion didn't show, considering what Glenn had said about her. "I don't think that's such a good idea. He saw you one night out here with Miguel."

She looked non-plussed. But really, why should she care? She was attractive, young and successful. It was her place. Why would she feel ashamed to be spied on enjoying her sexuality anywhere in her own home?

"I remember that night," she smirked. "Miguel's got that huge meat, but he doesn't last long. I tossed him out pretty quickly that night." I thought that was weird. He had pounded me all night long. After my night with him, I went in to work bowlegged, with an aching jaw and bags under my eyes (despite his generous liquid protein mask). He'd had no quick fires with me.

"Tell you what," she started again. "I'll try. Worst thing that can happen is he doesn't talk to you, and he's already doing that. You've got nothing else to lose, right?"

I couldn't fault her there. So, I agreed, but I didn't give it that much hope.

The next day, after lunch, I got a DM from Glenn. Holy crap, was there nothing Clara couldn't do? I called him and we chatted briefly. He was busy, but I needed to hear his voice. I was super cautious about going too far and spooking him. I apologized and left the door open to talking further. He was polite and gracious. I was ecstatic when I messaged Clara immediately after. She just responded with a smirking emoji, her version of "told ya!". I was too happy to let it bother me.

Two weeks later, as Glenn moaned in his release, I held him against me. I hoped he couldn't see my tears in my darkened room. I was so happy to have him back between my legs. Not just there, but just back in general. Things were still a bit awkward. He was a bit tense, like he was holding back a little, but I had no one to blame about that but myself. I could curse myself later, but I just wanted to enjoy the moment. Just getting to this point, where things had thawed to the point that he would share my bed was such a lift to my spirit, I felt like I was floating.

He rolled off me onto the bed, pulling off his condom.

I was so excited, I wanted to take the next step. "You know, my tests are all clear. I'd love to have you finish inside me."

He sighed, tying off the rubber. It was nowhere near as big or full as waterballoons that Miguel had left behind, but I quickly put that unfair comparison back down. "I dunno. That's great and all. Let's just take one step at a time, OK?" His gentle caress was so reassuring, I barely noticed falling asleep.

Which made me all the more disoriented when I woke to an empty bed. It was dark all around, but there was light coming from under my room's door. I missed him, so I got out of bed. My default mode of night time moving around is to be silent, so I opened my door and heard voices in the main room where the light was coming from.

I crept along, not being able to fully make out what was being said until I got just outside the living room.

"... I did what you asked. Plea-" I could make out Glenn's voice before it became garbled nonsense.

"Hush you." Clara. Followed by low muffled moans from Glenn.

I couldn't go in there. But I had to know. My worse instincts took over, and I just peeked around the corner.

I couldn't immediately make sense of what I saw. Glenn was apparently seated on the floor, but he was obscured by the couch. But the focus was standing in front of him. Clara stood nude with her back to him, but she was turned so she was looking back over her muscled shoulders, down at him. Her left arm was holding him by the hair, and mashing his face between her firm asscheeks. It looked like she was wiping her ass with his face.

"You'll get what I give you, when I choose to. Open your mouth." Her eyes closed, and I saw her go still and tense up. The release came with a muffled squeak and she relaxed. "Swallow," she said, all smooth and sweet.

"Good piggy. Yes, I know how hard it is for you." The sarcasm was evident in her double entendre. I couldn't see it but I imagined Glenn was erect and ready to orgasm. "I'm sure having relations with my lovely friend was such a chore for you. Open." Again, I watched tension, squeak, release and the command to swallow her farts. "Isn't my gas reward enough?" She yanked his face from between her firm bubblebutt.

He whooped in air in a great gasp before moaning a low hiss "Yes" before she dragged him, squealing, back between her cheeks by the hair. His protest was cut off by the seal from her cheeks, earning a cruel smile. She flexed her cheeks, evidently causing him pain as he flailed weakly.

"Do I not reward you for being a good piggy?" She shook his head the way a terrier would thrash a rat it had caught, while not letting him out of his smothering mask. His noises increased in urgency.

"Do I not give you gifts?" Again, with the abuse; his noise signalled his assent. "I can't allow your disrespect. You'll get what coming to you." I could just make out his whimpering.

"Lucky you. It's coming now. Open for my gift." She gripped his hair tighter with her long-clawed hand and his moans became screams, muffled by his fleshy tomb, but then silenced into a choking cough; I could hear that his mouth was filled quickly. "Eat."

I was horrified. I pulled away from my spot, covering my mouth. I couldn't watch more. I wasn't sure if I was still dreaming; I must have been. There was no way what I just saw was real. Not Glenn. And not Clara!

I felt numb. My reality was a horror show and I needed to wake up. I crawled back into bed, my mind spinning and holding my breath. The empty side of the bed where Glenn was supposed to be just reminded me, as I spiralled down into black. Not this. No.

I woke with the early morning light peeking around my windows. Glenn was back in place, and for a moment, I actually wondered if I had been dreaming, but I was exhausted. I needed to recover for a day, so I called in to Jonas and took a day's leave. I could get a medical note. Glenn showered and made a pot of coffee. I was listless, choosing silence over voicing the turmoil that I felt. He commented on my silence and sour look and I just brushed it off, saying I didn't sleep well. He seemed to accept that and, after finishing his cup, told me to take care and kissed me on the forehead. I recoiled, imagining what his morning breath smelled like.

I remained seated in the kitchen, forming some kind of plan and eventually Clara joined me. She buzzed around, having the last of the coffee before heading out herself.

Alone and hurting, I felt I had no choice. I rose from the chair, looked around the empty apartment and headed for Clara's office.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Clara came home in late afternoon, while I waited on the sofa. I had a pit in my stomach and the feeling that the world was spinning uncontrollably was constant. But I had questions.

"Can we talk?" I said, as she breezed in.

"Sure, give me a minute." She floated off to her room, before reappearing in sweats and a hair scrunchie and sat a cushion away from me, one arm draped across the back of the sofa. "What's up?"

"I saw something last night, something that really bothered me-"

"Oh, did you?" she responded. There was that frustrating smirk, so full of self-confidence. She could really annoy me with that, but I continued on.

"Yeah. And I had some concerns. So, while I was home today, I went in your office."

"Oh, did you?" The smirk became even wider.

"Yes. And your server laptop was open and logged in. Just waiting to be explored. So that's how I spent my day."

A third "Oh, did you?" almost made me cry. If I wasn't already hollowed out, I would have. But I had momentum, and I needed to continue on.

"Yeah, Cherry Heartbreak, I did."

Her grin was positively Cheshire. "And?"

"Why?", there was a hitch in my voice. "Clara, why would you do that?"

She rolled her eyes, and puffed out her cheeks, with a you foolish child look. "There's only so much I can do. I mean I've practically held your hand since you met Kenny. Neither him, nor Glenn were anywhere near the guys you thought they were. What kind of guy would let me, no beg me, your best friend, to shit in their mouth? What kind of man kisses you after eating my shit? And believe me, they ate loads of it and cried tears of joy, begging me for even more."

My mouth just gaped, I had so much to say, but none of my talking parts were working after hearing that. I was lucky my breathing was automatic; I may have forgotten how to do that as well!

"But," I whispered. "My Dad."

"Who do you think got me into this?" She moved her arm around, gesturing to the whole apartment. "He's responsible for all of this.

"And does your mom deserve to have a willing human toilet for a husband? Wake up! These guys wanted everything I did to them. They begged to worship my asshole and everything that came out of it. I just gave them everything they wanted. They were all too short-sighted to know that there's a price for getting what they wanted."

I still floundered, trying to pick up any thread of what she was talking about. "How? How did he ... what did Dad do?"

She leaned in, her lacquered nails folding together with clicks. "Are you sure you want to know? Really?"

I nodded weakly. I felt I had lost the initiative, but Clara, ever my 'friend', was going to give me what I wanted. No, needed. I needed this.

"Ok, remember your 18th birthday? It was a few weeks after we graduated. My 18th had been a few months earlier." She leaned back, remembering. "Your cousins and most everyone else had left, and it was just a few of us left behind. I was helping your dad clean up outside in the yard. I was picking something off the ground and I farted. Totally accidental, but you know me." I did know her. Or I thought I knew her.

"Turns out, Dad's face was right behind me. I was sooo embarrassed. But he had this funny look in his eye. And I noticed that he was hard. Like, instantly erect. He was so clearly turned on. I thought it was hilarious. I mean, our folks raised both of us, and we've been getting into gross stuff our entire lives together. Everyone busting on each other regularly. I remember him teasing me over such silly stuff. But there he was, turned on by me farting in his face.

"So, I decided to push it. I got really close to him, practically nose-to-nose. 'But it looks like you don't mind that at all, do you? Daddy?' I whispered. Everyone else was inside so there was almost no risk of getting caught. So, I lightly brushed my hand across his cock and he staggered back like he was hit by an electric shock, moaning.

"I had to go farther. It was so naughty but such a delicious feeling. I knew I could get him to do anything I wanted. 'Daddy? I ate too much of your wife's cooking. You know how gassy that makes me!' I broke eye contact to look down at me rubbing my stomach. Looking up, I saw that Daddy was gone, and there was a man standing in his place. A lusting, easily manipulated man.

"So, I burped and blew it right in his face. He legit swooned. 'I've got another big fart coming. I know you want my smelly gas. And the one right behind it. And maybe even the next one? Do you want me to fart in your face?' I could barely hear the 'yes', but I didn't need to. He was practically shaking with desire. I was dying inside. This was too funny!

"Well, I really did have to fart, so I told him to go around to the side of the house, in the shadows, so no one could see us. He practically ran there. I almost didn't go. I almost reasoned with myself that this had gone too far. But I was kinda turned on, too. Not hot for him, but the power I had over him. I had to know how far he would go; that would force me to go there too. Now, I had never done anything close to this, but what the hell.

"So, there he was, seated on the ground with his back against the house, legs together and out straight. He had opened his shorts and his cock was out. I was a bit grossed out, but this whole situation was gross. I didn't even want to mess with that so I just told him he was forbidden from touching himself until I said so.

"I straddled him, bent at the waist and leaned back to within a few inches from his face. I teased him for a few minutes, and even brushed my fingers against his hard cock. He nearly jumped. But I finally just ripped one. He squeaked like a little excited kid, sniffing at my ass. I had to turn away, I was so close to losing it. But I had an idea.

"'That's your free sample, Daddy. If you want more, it will cost you.' His wallet was out like he was a street magician. Like he had been waiting for this! I had to go for it. I had to know how far I could push.

"'Ok, Daddy. $10 and you can have my next fart in your face. $20, and I'll take off my shorts and you can get it from my bare ass. $40 and I'll let you suck it directly from my dirty asshole. I've been sweating all day and I'm sure it's pretty nasty back there!' I tried to sound as bitchy as I could, but only to keep from laughing.

"I swear I didn't even finish with my price list and he had two $20 bills out and waving them at me. What a perv! He was moaning the whole time and I had to turn around so he wouldn't see me laughing.

Well, I peeled off my shorts and stood up straight and pulled my cheeks apart, looking back at him over my shoulder. I made him lean forward for that one. He had to show me he really wanted it. A second after I felt his hot lips sucking on my hole, I fulfilled my part. I giggled. I couldn't help it. It was just so ridiculous. Until I saw him cum. Right there, he came. I wasn't touching him but there he was. I stepped away as it sprayed into the lawn on the side of your house.