Cherry Heartbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across my bed to the cause of the soreness, and smiled. Miguel was sleeping, finally, on top of the sheets. His huge package, even soft, took my breath away. I had to admit I was wrong: not only did I enjoy him pounding my ovaries every night, I'd been enjoying it for weeks now. I'd spoil him in a little bit with my oral alarm clock to get him primed for my morning facial. My head game was miles better than it had been but I had a ways to go to match Cherry's. Miguel was happy to help me practice. Good boy.

My poor kitty was sore as fuck after hours of that man taking me on a deluxe tour of Orgasmland last night. It felt like pints of his sperm shifted in me as I walked to the toilet. Miguel was dumb, but I would enjoy keeping him around. Clara had a new guy, a dancer at one of the casino shows, who, she said, will blow my mind. I could wait until she tired of him. I'm sure it would be worth it.

I sat down.

"Hi Glenn, I've got something extra for you today," I said, as I felt Miguel's goo slowly drain out of me. "I hope you enjoy." I gave a soft push and began to feed him the rest of his breakfast.