Cherry Heartbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember I just 'tsk tsk'd' him, calling him a naughty perv, and a loser that liked sucking on ass and eating stinky girl farts. He looked so humiliated but he just took it. The shame on his face was the most empowering thing I'd seen in my life. Here was this man I'd respected and, to a degree, loved and now he was sitting there, with his cock out, sperm everywhere, ashamed of his desire to eat ass. My ass. I still loved him, but the power dynamic had clearly changed, and now there was my desire to make him jump to my call.

"I bent over again, hands on my knees and farted again. He got the hint and the next few minutes were spent with his lips, fixed on my asshole, as I tried to blow him up like a hot air balloon with my own gas. I just abused him."

She stopped. I had tears in my eyes. I remembered that party fondly, but was obviously unaware of the events that were occurring during it.

"You want me to go on?" she asked.

I nodded. I had that masochistic need to know more. Clearly, I got that submissive trait from Dad, damn him!

"Well, in fact, I hadn't been kidding. I needed to go soon. Mom's food had really filled me up, so after I gave him his money's worth, I stood, reaching for my shorts and panties.

"'Where are you going?' he asked. I told him I had to go inside and go for real. And that's when he blew my mind. He shook his head 'no' and opened his mouth as wide as he could. He blew my mind, and I'm sure he stunned himself too.

"'Are you sure?' I asked. Fun is fun and all, but we were about to be crossing all sorts of lines.

"He paused, clearly thinking it over. There was no coming back from what he was asking for. 'More than anything'. He held out $100 to me.

"Well, it was on.

"I think I had more concerns than he did. Would he get sick? Would there be noise? Would he eat it all? What about afterwards? What if we got caught? Just a ton of questions.

"Then, I realized that I just didn't care about what happened to him. He had shown he was less of a person than me. He was beneath me. A thing to be used. Once that sank in, whole new doors opened up.

"I took the money and told him to lay down. It took a few minutes to figure out where to stand and the positioning of it all, where to be in order to minimize any splash on me. I figured he might puke, so I needed to be able to get away. Well, after a few false starts, I did it. I wasn't lying, I had to go. Just a little push and it all started moving. It was a lot, too. But once I started, there was no way I was stopping.

"Luckily, I'm pretty regular, so it was firm but, jeez Louise, did it stink! When I looked back there was a huge load starting in his mouth and coiling up onto his face. I was grossed out for so many reasons. The smell was awful, but when I saw his jaws working silently, chewing, I retched too. I did my best to muffle it. Getting caught would be bad so I needed to keep the noise down. But then I noticed he was completely hard again. He had just cum a few minutes before, but here was a fresh hard cock, saluting my ass and my delicious shit. He was hooked!

"I gathered my clothes and my earnings and went to the garden hose a little way down to wash off anything left over. I was just about to clean myself when I knew I had to put the cherry on top. I waddled back over and straddled his head. He was making good progress, having eaten about half of what was, I'd thought, a pretty hefty shit.

"'You must be thirsty.' And I pulled back my lips and just soaked him with the last few squirts of piss left over. Just to give him the full experience. Well, orgasm number two shook him and he moaned loud enough that I scurried to get my shorts back on and get inside. I went right to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, practically hyperventilating the whole time. I had gotten away with it! Then I realized how turned on I was and, damn, if I didn't flick my bean right there to my own fantastic orgasm. I had to bite down on one of your handtowels to keep from screaming!

"I don't know or care how Dad cleaned up, but he avoided me for most of the night but as I was leaving, he gave me a hug. His breath reeked of mouthwash but I swore I could smell something else much worse under it.

"Well, by then, I had come back down from that all-time high and felt more than a bit weird about what we'd done. But he just whispered 'Anytime you feel like cooking, you've got a paying customer.'

"And Cherry Heartbreak was born."

I felt the tears running down my cheeks, but Clara was just going on. Or was I talking to Cherry? Was this part of the bit?

"That summer, I made a few thousand bucks from your dad before I left for Vegas. I tried new things and pushed both of our boundaries. Like, for the Fourth of July weekend, he ate nothing but my shit and only drank my piss from Friday through Monday. He was begging to stop by Sunday afternoon as he was getting sick, but I only let him stop at 12:01 on Tuesday morning. After that, I started adding cock and ball torture to the menu, with Daddy as my test case. He got punished really good for resisting me that time. But I think he liked it well enough, if I was just judging by how hard he would come once I finally let him.

"That summer when Mom left for two weeks to care for that relative that broke her hip? And you were working at that crap job you had?" She was talking about my summer job as hostess at the local Italian restaurant. "I had my own crap job but mine was much better paying and I wasn't taking anyone's shit, only giving. Every day for lunch, Dad was choking on my fat turds and drinking gallons of my hot piss while I sat and sunned myself poolside in your back yard while he waited on me, hand and foot. Mostly my feet. I never had to lift a finger for anything except to collect the cash.

"But his real value was the introduction to a few other discreet friends and I realized I had a whole business. Forget school, I could do this and make this work. Through them, I got set up in a nice apartment in Vegas, and a connection to a club dungeon where I could build my client base before I went out on my own. And the money was absolutely insane.

"Obviously, once in Vegas, I hit the gym. Got the tits done. Big, but classy; not quite bimbo." She looked down at her chest and tweaked her nipples through the sweatshirt.

She seemed completely at ease; despite the horror story she had told me. I think I understood most of what she told me but there were so many questions. She rose up, went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, sipping at it as she returned.

"It wasn't all work. I had plenty of time to go out to the clubs and meet men outside of the scene. The work had helped me set up walls to be cautious with men, so I wasn't burned too often. Vegas has loads of hustlers. But I found I loved sex and loved men. There was a healthy 'slut' phase I went through, to be sure. You went through it too when you came here, I know. Sampling a little bit of everything. I'll admit now, I really do enjoy guys who are really packing. And thickness is always a plus.

"Of course, when I came back home, I had to dial it all down. Which was fine. I really enjoy Cherry, but at the end of the day I have to put her away. Well, mostly. I must admit there are a few reminders I keep around."

She sighed and examined her manicure before she continued. I shuddered to think what she could do to a soft cock with those claws and her bad attitude.

"Those trips back every year are sort of a 'thank you' to my local customers there, the ones who got me started. Every year around your birthday, Dad and I sneak into your backyard and recreate that first time. Mom is usually around somewhere. But now I keep Dad in a cock cage and with a urethral sound in place so he can't cum. I usually take stool softeners before to make it really mucky for him. He loves it though, he's such a freak." She rolled her eyes at the debauchery she was suggesting. I found it revolting.

"Well, I suppose you want to know about Kenny.' She didn't even look to see if I agreed.

"I'll be honest, I was happy for you. You seemed so happy. It was easy to see that you were enjoying life. That was great.

"Now remember, I had spent a little under a year in Vegas, but that had already been quite the experience. I was already making plans to head out on my own later. But at the dungeon club I was at, I had already developed some really good clients. If you saw my laptop, you know Jonas is big into pegging and getting his balls trampled. He was one of my early ones. And, you weren't imagining things; you really did fuck up your interviews with him, he was very open about it in one session with me. But, once I stuck my finger all the way into his urethra," she waggled her pinky, the one with an extra-long, savage looking spaded nail on it "and told him it would make me happy for him for find a job for you in his little company, well, let's say he was very quick to ensure you were and remained happily employed." She sipped at her wine. I cringed.

"Well, by then I had developed a sense from being around clients: what are men into? It was really mostly just pushing boundaries and, to be honest, it's hard to turn that off but I tried to. I did.

"Well, that first night with Kenny we were just shooting the shit and having fun, but I'd catch the stray glances from him. So, you left and went inside. I wasn't tipsy really, but a little bit of Cherry came out. Right as you were coming back outside, I asked him straight up 'Betsy tells me you've got a big fat cock. I'll take you to the balls in the hole of your choice. But you'll have to eat my asshole until I fart in your mouth first.'

"I mean, how crass it that? Not my proudest moment. It really just slipped out. I'm embarrassed now thinking about it, but there it was.

"I figured he would tell me to fuck off and maybe even tell you about it. But not a minute later, you had rejoined us and he had texted me Oral, here by the poolside tonight after lights out. You were clueless.

"So, he snuck out after you'd fallen asleep and we 69'd on the lounge chair by your pool. And he did have one of the nicest cocks I'd seen; I must commend you on getting him. I made sure he got a full helping of ass. He held up his part of the bargain, so I held up mine. He'd never been deepthroated, so while he got several lungs full of my gas, I got a belly full of his cum, a new slave and a burning desire to feed his monster to my ravenous kitty.

"He was just as keen, so I offered my two remaining bargaining chips. My pussy for him drinking my piss and then anal for him eating a mouthful of my chocolate. He had to know it was coming, but when I mentioned the price for taking my ass, it was like he became a zombie. The idea of eating my crap just lit a fire in him, kinda like Dad. I must say, you have a type around you, for sure.

"But anyway, that first night he opted for my pussy. He drank a huge load of piss and I got stuffed. It was win-win. Seeing his eyes cross while I just kept pissing in his mouth made me so happy. I will admit to drinking a whole bunch of water right before I snuck back to your place, just in case. But my hunches were pretty good and he didn't let me down. He was a trooper though and barely spilled a drop. And good boys get rewards. He wasn't the best lay, but what a tool! That accounted for a lot. Plus, I hadn't gotten laid in a while, so... I gave him some pointers and showed him how to move that thing around and he was a passable student. Above average. Well, I got him to last for a while for an hour or so before finally draining him and then he slid back into bed with you, my juices drying on his fat chode.

"The next night up at the lake, we did all three under the moonlight, finishing with him moaning my name as he sprayed deep in my ass. I hope you didn't kiss him the next morning." Her smirk was both cruel and maybe just a touch regretful? Probably hoping too much there. She seemed so normal though...

"Anyways, Kenny begged for my time throughout the summer, even flying out to Vegas for a long weekend to serve as my toilet. That was a new one! He'd been researching and wanted to be under a custom throne for me. For days, he didn't move at all, just sat in place in restraints and blindfolded, waiting. He just pissed and shit in a diaper. All for the privilege of eating and drinking what I gave him. What a freak!

"I'll admit, it was a bit weird at first. But then again, all of this was weird. So, this is just a new step on the staircase."

She pulled out her phone, nail clicking as she swiped the screen, before holding it up. I had no idea what I was seeing until she explained it.

"Last trip out when Mom freaked out? I stayed in the condo I own in town, not at my folks. Guess who was eating my morning and evening dumps?"

I looked closer and though the face was mostly obscured, I recognized Dad's moustache, at least the part that wasn't smeared with shit, at the bottom of a bowl, where his mouth was the drain. And the drain looked full of stuff I wouldn't touch if you paid me.

"I had a lot of requests for that honor, but let's say I believe in sticking with family. And he loved it since morning shits are my biggest ones."

I felt a hitch in my body as I sobbed, but oddly, I felt a bit disconnected from it all. Yeah, I was sad, but Cherry had a point -- why would I be upset over a man who would choose this? Not only choose, but beg for such mistreatment? And if they paid for the abuse, why would they be worth my time? Or Mom's? It was so confusing.

I motioned for Cherry to continue.

"It's not anything personal, Bets," she reached over and touched my arm. It felt like my friend was talking to me, not some sociopathic bitch. I was searching for some kind of grounding, anything to make sense of this. But it was reassuring. "It's nothing against you or Mom. Well, that's not true, I guess. It's incredibly empowering to be able to turn another woman's man into a slave with just my ass.

"And it's not the act itself. Peeing or taking a dump is gross. What they do with it is worse. But, damn, if them cumming to the sight of my ass and the taste of what comes out of it isn't the biggest turn-on ever! Fuck! It just doesn't get old. And these men beg me for it! Any time I want, I can have a grateful mouth, eager to swallow my waste. My calendar is filled months ahead of time.

"I train them all to cum on my command. And they're like dogs, they obey. And you've seen how much they spray everywhere!

"Most of them are just receptacles for my shit. Kenny was the rare one I had sex with. I will admit I have a thing for hung guys. And he was really wasted with you. I know you really didn't get the most out of him. I'm sorry for that. But I couldn't resist. And, like I said, he was the rare one. Most clients never feel anything other than the taste of my ass, the leather of my gloves or the sole and heel of my boots.

"Obviously I record the sessions and a few I will send highlights to their partners so they know what kind of men they are with. I mean, it's for the best that you found out about Kenny. Sorry about that, but I had to make it clear that you needed to be free from him. I had already flown back to town when I gave him instructions to break up with you, so when that was done and you called me for help, I was already nearby, ready to come and help you pick up the pieces from what he had done."

"What you and he had done," I countered. I'd realized that I had barely spoken since she began her confession.

"No. Him. Remember, he asked for all of that. He had so much guilt about his double life but he began repressing it. He realized he wanted to break up to make up for his love of eating my shit."

"What happened to Kenny? No one had heard from him not long after the split."

She paused and looked away before taking a drink. She stood and went to the window.

"I'm not sure. A few weeks after that, he moved out here, begging to serve me full time. Again, I made use of him besides just being my toilet. But even that lost appeal. And, honestly, he became erratic after becoming my full-time toilet. He still has the record for service time, serving full weeks eating nothing but my poo. But he smelled and became really unhealthy, so for both our sakes, I threw him out and told him to get help. Of course, he tried to come back, swearing he'd be better, but it wasn't even that. He was a reminder how I betrayed you, so I had some other clients make sure he got the message.

"Last I heard, he's out there somewhere. Maybe on the streets? Maybe not. But where ever he is, he's not all there." She tapped at her temple.

"And Glenn?" I asked.

"What about him?" Cherry walked back and sat down.

"What did you do to him?"

"Nothing. Same as Dad. Just farted in his face one night when you weren't looking and I watched the light in his eyes go out, too. I'm just getting him going. Him breaking up with you was just an excuse for him trying to latch on to me but, trust me, I'm not interested. He's being corrected on that.

"And he wasn't telling you the full story about that night he saw me and Miguel out here. He didn't go back to bed with you after he saw us. He waited like a good little slave until I was done and had seen Miguel out, then he ate my ass for an hour before I fed him a huge pile of my shit right in front of where you're sitting."

Well, if that didn't top this incredibly awful day. What the hell was I gonna do?

"What's next?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What's next for us?"

"Well, there's nothing for you and Cherry. Sorry, I don't swing that way." She looked at me, and could see the utter horror on my face. She broke into that goofy grin I remembered from years ago after she'd gross me out and I knew it was Clara.

"Kidding!" she sang. "You can do anything, babe. I love you and like I said, I want the best for you. You just need to pick better men. Trust me, they're out there."

She thought for a moment, then stood and held out her hand. "Here, let me show you something."

I accepted her hand and she led me into her office. She went to the corner, where there was a bulky figure covered in a black sheet. I'd noticed it earlier when I went in to look at her laptop, but I figured it was some sculpture or something. She pulled it back and I gasped. It was a toilet sitting on a raised platform, with a long wooden box extending behind it. A man-sized box.

"Come on, it won't bite," she said. I stepped closer, but cautiously. I couldn't help it. Was there someone in there right now?

She answered that question by lifting the lid while undoing the drawstring on her sweatpants. Gesturing me to look inside, she asked "You remember Timmy Douglas from school? Say 'Hi' Timmy!" she sang, gleefully. Unintelligible groans came from inside the bowl and box.

I peered inside and there was just a mouth, held open with a plastic dental restraint, holding the slave's jaws open wide, ready to serve Mistress Cherry.

"You wanna watch?" Her pants were at her knees and finally, there they were - the tattoos that had haunted my dreams. But seeing them on Clara, I realized, that they didn't hurt so much anymore.

Hair-pulling Timmy Douglas was in the box? I never did forgive that asshole for that.

"Actually," I began. "Can I go first?" Moving to the front of the bowl, I undid my jeans and began to push them down.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Morning came around and the urge to get out of bed was strong.

Ugh.

I swung my legs over the side of bed to get up and the first thing I was aware of was how sore I was. If I was honest though, I hoped I'd never quite get used to it.