Cherry Locked Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ball?"

"Yes."

"I feel special." I smile.

"You are." He sorts through a rack of short, flashy dresses.

I bear hug him from behind. "Are you sure you want me in something that revealing? I thought you couldn't handle it."

"In public, I can. I'm well trained."

"Oh, so you're a dog?" I joke while tightening my hold on his waist. "So, you're not neutered in private?"

"Guess not."

"You're making me want to run to your room. How fast can you chase me? And can you bark?" I tiptoe to nip at the side of his neck.

"You don't want that...you'll get scared."

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you will." He goes on browsing the skimpy dresses. "Now, back to the ball. We'll be prepared in time, so don't force the footwork. Stop losing sleep over it."

"Wait...how do you know I'm staying up late?" I drop my arms.

"Security cameras."

"Do you watch me sleep?"

"No, I check in before going to bed."

"What do you think is going to happen? That I'm going to choke on vomit or stop breathing?"

He removes three dresses from the rack and gives them to me. A white tutu dress with side ruffles. A dark red one with dangling strings at its hem. And the last is gold with a stomach cutout. "These will work; I'll find a matching set."

"Ooo, you'll look good in a gown."

"You bet I would." He winks.

I giggle and watch him leave. My eyes size up his ass. I want to do things to it... I smirk, then look over the dresses. How does he have such great style?? And a ball? I'm not fancy enough for that. I won't know how to act. The most uppity place I've ever been was to a high school military ball. I'll have to google how to behave rich.

When he returns, he has complementary tops and bottoms. Again, I'm startled by his fashion sense.

"We're gonna be the hottest ones there!"

"Definitely you."

I bashfully play with my foot. "No, definitely you."

"No, you." Jace press his mouth against mine.

I yank at his tie. "No, you." I take the white dress shirt from him. It's lacy and has an opening halfway to the stomach. "Especially in this."

"How about I try it on, and you do the same? Then we'll know for sure." He unloosens his tie.

"Right here?!"

"Yes." I watch him drop his shirt to the floor. When he unbuttons his pants and zips down his fly, I lose all bodily function as if plunged into ice water. My temperature drops. Jace's trousers fall to the floor. Oh god! Am I really about to see one in person?!! I've only ever seen a dick via porn. The middle of his boxers curve. There's a thick Python there. "Don't worry; these are compressed. It's much longer." He gloats. "Your turn."

"Umm..." I rub the back of my head.

"Underwear stays on."

"I'm not sure about this."

"There's nothing wrong with your skin."

"I know...it's just, umm, I have unwanted fat."

"More to love."

"And a muffin top..."

"More the merrier. I'm sure you've worn a bathing suit before."

"I have...but only with my girls."

"I need to see you." Jace plucks the dresses from my hand and lays them across the rack. "Please?" He unzips the crop top jacket I have on. There's nothing but a push-up bra under it. The cool air of the room breezes over my exposed skin. I huff and shut my eyes.

I'm a frozen corpse. Too shocked to move or say anything.

Jace rolls down my joggers, cuffing them down to my ankles. The space between us ignites like a volcano. I never had a guy go down on me. Is this what it feels like?? I step out of the joggers, feeling completely naked. I know I have on underwear, but still, I feel nude. He bites up my leg. The steam from his mouth ends my frigidness. Now I'm on fire—the blood in my veins flame.

Jace stops at my outer thigh...his attention goes to my underwear. His nose sniffs the top of it and down.

Oh, no! He's going to find out! He can't know yet! It's too soon...but his warm breath feels so great down there. I don't want it to stop. Jace's mouth imprints on the thin fabric. He's at the hump between my thighs. I need to say something.

Instead, I groan and swish side to side. This rhythm off sets his; Jace's mouth goes one way while I swing the opposite. I blow out air, then use my hands to drag his head closer. The feel of his tongue swiping up and down brings on body spasms.

I whimper at his precise tongue. It goes lower; his head is at my second hole. My underwear isn't dry anymore...it's slippery. "Hmmm...you're delicious," Jace licks across it.

I let out a long yelp. I raise his head before he can do the same to my clit. "That's enough down there. Come up. I want to hold your ass." Jace stands, clasping his hands onto my love handles. I claw my palms into his ass. It's so thick and wide.

He does the same with mine, despite it being so small. Jace lifts me like a feather, so our crotches are even.

His dick is on my bean!!

GOD, YES!!

I ride it. My cherry pounds like a drum. I screech when he deepens against me. Jace's jade irises survey every facial expression I make. Every flinching muscle. Every twitch of my brows, and squeeze of my eyes. He feeds off my arousal, grunting and sighing. Jace gazes at my gaping mouth.

His giant hands grasp my tiny ass. I crave the painful pleasure. "It's perfect." He jiggles my booty up and down.

Perfect? He can't be serious...it's tiny. There's no way it turns him on.

Jace switches me around. Now my ass is on his crotch. I grab his forearms to support myself. Something humongous slithers between my thighs. I gasp at the length...and at how it drenches my underwear. He rolled down his boxers! Oh god, his dick is a water slide! The ridge of his tip teases my bottom hole. "Close your legs." I comply.

My legs clinch together. I wail out in long bursts. His monster dick slips between my legs, in and out. The chafing of his bare penis on my underwear drives me wild. I rock up and down so my clit is stimulated.

"Ugh, uh, uh, uh!!" We chant.

I'm gonna bust open! We go on singing out pleasure, only this time, we're louder.

"Ugh, uh, uh, uh!!!!" He ejaculates a wad of semen onto the floor. It splatters loudly.

"Ugh, uh, uh, uh!!!!" We yell. I slow my rocking and emit an endless faucet of white. Our panting is sluggish and longer now.

"Hmm, mmm!!" Jace glides his snake between my legs three more times, then drops another load to the floor.

My vag releases a wide glob. "Ooh!" My body goes lifeless.

"Stay awake; I'm not done with you."

My eyelids droop. "I don't think I can."

"Try...I need more."

"I can't..." I babble groggily.

He sets me back on the floor and stands before me. "This will wake you up." I follow his line of sight. He looks down. I gawk at a pink, circumcised dick that should be a jumbo toy sold at a sex shop. A mammoth dildo traces past his thighs.

WHAT THE FUCK?!! No...not possible! How??

"Play with it." His deep voice croaks. I take hold of the triple sized handle and smack the tip against my underwear. There's a squishy sound down there caused by both of us. My lips pump his mouth as if giving CPR. "Oh, mmm uh!" Jace splats out more loads. Three this time. I tug his tower and eat his mouth as if yearning for food. He jams his fingers into my ass line, digit fucking it.

I leak like a drain from both the front and back. My two holes thump from the inside. Something I've never experienced. My handy work and mouth actions slow. Another glob explodes from both my holes. I wheeze. I lose all my strength.

My neck goes limp, I rest it on his chest. "Like I said, you're the hottest." He murmurs in my ear just as I drift off.

My dream consists of Jace porking me to raw meat. His jerking log pounds my insides. This feels too real to be fake. Is this happening outside my dream?? The skin of my vag spreads and widens—the skin parts like a flower. The scorching steel within reaches my stomach. My inner glands contort and latch around his penis like glue.

When I wake, it's morning. Dawn is rising. I'm lying next to Jace, who snores deeply. Wow...I'm in his bed. And omg! Am I still a Virgin?! I get up. I'm still in my underwear. It's dry now. I remove my panties and lean over to check my cherry. It's not popped. Whew! I got scared there for a second. That dream was so vivid. I swear the sex was real.

I stare at Jace while he slumbers. How does he exist? How is he mine? The fact that he's kept his word about no sex labels him trustworthy. I don't think most men would have stopped after being so horny.

He's too good to be true. I'm waiting for a horrible truth...a slip in his actions. But Jace hasn't shown any red flags. I'll continue checking. I learned a lesson from Brad. A guy will play a role with you to bait you in. I can't count Jace out of that evil scheme.

I go to my room, pick out a sleep gown, and bathe. He shared a ridiculous amount of semen with me down there. Could it get inside and get me pregnant?! No...I think it has to be open for that...I think. I'll google it. I sludge my body into bubbly water and scrub at my vag. Afterwards, I shower, concentrating on my bottom. I rinse it five times, cupping my hand under it so it sits in a pool of water.

When out, I google: Can semen on the outside of your vagina get you pregnant?

If semen (cum) gets ON the vulva or near the vaginal opening, sperm cells can swim into the vagina and cause pregnancy.

"Uh oh..." He saturated my panties more than I did. I type: Can a virgin get pregnant from semen on the outside?

If ejaculation happens right outside your vagina. You can actually get pregnant even when ejaculation happens not in your vaginal opening. Any vaginal mucus that's around your vagina help sperm to swim into it and all the way up to meet an egg.

I type: How fast can a woman get pregnant?

Conception (when the egg is fertilized by the sperm) can take place as soon as three minutes after sex. Or it may take up to five days.

"Oh, damn..." I mutter quietly and facepalm. "That comes after the honeymoon. Oh, no...I need a test..." I poke my head outside the door. "Hey, drone!" I whisper. "Yoo-hoo!" I sneak down the stairs. "Drone?" There's no response. I could be overreacting. I think I have to be popped to get preggers. Still, I want to know. Ugh! If I am, I'll be labeled a gold digger skank by the tabloids. But that's a huge if.

Then again...it's not. I had Jace's juice down there for hours. Could I be? If I am, I'll get married right away. I hope it's not. This isn't how I wanted it to go. I'm not ready for a baby. I haven't been with Jace long enough to pop out a kid. I need a test.

I go outside to flag down one of five drones patrolling the land. "Hey, you...robot. Is there a feminine store here?"

Its top blinks. "Yes, guest...right this way."

It leads me to an elevator that goes to the ground level mall. I pass clothing stores, food courts, escalators, and snack shops before I'm taken to a convenience store. My eyes read the aisle names—

coffee, groceries, confectionery, beverages, ice cream, smoke products, toiletries, and pharmacy.

I jet down the pharmacy row and grab a test. I eye Plan B, the day after pill, and birth control. I'll buy it all. I'm not sure which is best. Once I'm back in my room, I pee on the stick. The trickling over the toilet is loud. I pace the bathroom and wait five minutes. I hope I'm not...this comes after marriage, not before.

I don't want a shotgun wedding because I'm pregnant. That will trap Jace. Unless...unless he wanted this to happen? No...no, I can't be silly. He impregnated the floor, if anything. I peep at the test; there's one line. Whew! Geez. I almost lost my mind. I wash off the metal of the tester with soap and dry it with tissue. I go to my suitcase and stuff it on the side.

I return to bed with Jace. I spy the dance clothes he picked. The white dress draws my attention. Hmm...odd. Why did he choose white of all colors? I'll have to ask him later. Sleep eludes me, so I go onto Twitter. Strygent is trending. Below its name, the words car crisis is captioned:

STRYGENT CARS ARE STILL BEING SOLD ILLEGALLY. WILL THIS END? READ MORE HERE.

I follow the thread link:

CAR PIRACY, THE BLACK MARKET, AND FALLING STOCKS.

Yet again, Strygent's CEO, Jace Harrison, faces trouble. The revolutionary solar car, Stryger F15, is being sold by the poor to higher bidders. These customers complete the first payment plan before skipping the state. This piracy has been running amok for the past year.

The 1% are outraged at J.H for not resolving this issue. Many elites have voiced their opinions on eliminating the poor of luxury. STRY stocks are down by 47% and show no sign of ceasing.

I had no clue about this. How do they expect Jace to stop fraud? No company can do that. Disney can't even stop bootlegs from leaking, and they're the biggest name on the planet. What can Jace do about this?

This peeves me; I click off the app and glance over at Jace. The black sheet covers his lower half, and his dark hair is a mess atop the pillow. I snuggle next to him and lay my head on his hunky chest.

At noon, we dress in our dance outfits. The ballroom is blinded by sunlight. I play with the ruffles on the side of the white dress. Its corset top shapes my boobs, they look bigger. The stitched sides act as shapewear. My body has never looked this voluminous.

Jace reminds me of a prince; the crochet top is magical. I love this look on him. "Ready?" He lends me a hand.

"Yes."

"We're incorporating cha-cha techniques today."

"Oh, did I pass the tango?"

"You're close." He glances at the dress. "You look great in white."

"Why did you choose this color?"

"I think you know why."

"I have a theory that it has something to do with the M-word."

"It does."

I twirl my fingers through the hem of the fluffy dress. "Did you want to preview me?"

"Yes."

"Did I pass the test?"

"With flying colors, darling." Jace kisses the top of my head. "Now, let's focus."

I put on a serious face. "Let's get to business."

"Alodia."

"Yes, Mr. Harrison?"

"Cha cha music."

(PLAY THE VIDEO AND READ ALONG)

An upbeat, snappy song bumps through the speakers. The standard tango hand and foot placements are executed. We bound into a two-step, three-step motion. Front and back foot crossings. Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow. Next is a strut in four directions—clockwise and counterclockwise circles.

I enjoy the flexibility part; I point my leg past his side. Jace takes it and straightens it upward. I spin on one foot. Our legs tangle artistically. The signature pointed arm glide seen in the movies comes next. The Zorro position. I keep up with him, forcing myself to clone his every movement like a hawk. Jace is shocked by this. "I've seen this one before."

"I'll follow; you can lead."

My mom watched saucy soap operas when I was little. I recall this dance from muscle memory. Everything is pretty much the same as tango; the only difference is the Cuban hip thrusts and our arm-work.

The drummer arms and pumping legs should be silly, but they're not. There's more of a rocking motion to this dance. I lead the stylish strut, adding side slides and leg sweeps. The ruffles of my dress shake like a rattle. I freestyle with a slithering body bop. Tango and cha-cha merge as one for the next three days.

We hone this routine until the weekend. I lead the way most of the time.

The fringe of the ruby dress comes alive with my gyrating. The strings slap my bare legs. I admire Jace's ass more than ever. He can really work his money maker. I'm jealous.

The gold getup is hypnotic, although I loved the first one more because of its meaning. The dim lighting in the ballroom sets the color ablaze. The dress sparkles like diamonds. We structure our bodies with floor poses, balancing on only our toes and testing our limb elasticity.

If the human centipede were real, without the gross surgery, it'd be what we're doing. Spider pose, praying mantis, crab, spread eagle, twister, pretzel.

We spend less time at the palace and more on the sea. Jace's yacht is Megatron, a literal steroid machine. I've never seen a boat so tall and with so many levels. 6 total.

There's a mini cabin on the inside, complete with spacious bathrooms. This place is too nice to sip on wine, so Salvatore's Legacy, a cocktail retailing at $8,316, is Jace's recommendation. There's a built-in bartender bot, much like a coffee maker, only wider. There are so many options. The Winston Cocktail, The Diamond Is Forever Martini, Legacy by Angostura, Ruby Rose, etc.

I can't pronounce the foreign ingredients...I've never worked with such quality.

"Where has this been all my life?" I sip on the drink, relishing the exotic flavors. "I should've applied to work on a yacht." I laugh. We're on a sofa bench on the deck. My feet rest on his lap.

Jace massages them in circular motions. "Speaking of work. I think I know your calling."

"Do you, Mr. Genius?"

"I do, Ms. Beauty Queen." He grins. "My architect is constructing a blueprint for a cutting-edge studio."

"Huh? A studio?"

"Yes."

"For what?"

"For you, the dance instructor."

I blink rapidly. "I'm a what?!"

"You heard me right." He grins.

"But...but, I'm not that."

"You'll get there."

"What if I don't?" I ask, flustered.

"You're in the intermediate stage. You'll be higher in about a year. The studio will be waiting for you until then."

I move my feet from his lap and crawl to him. "Do you really think I'm that good?"

"You are."

"You haven't even seen me dance solo."

"So, dance for me."

I down the fancy drink, then stand. "I'm a little tipsy, so if I stumble, please think it's sexy."

"I will, baby."

"Ahh!" I squeal and hop to kiss him. "You called me baby!"

"Because you are my baby." His husky tone bubbles my gut.

"And you're mine." I beam. "Which means you get an exclusive show. I don't think I told you that me and Lil took erotic dance lessons."

"Oh, I'm in for a surprise." He crosses his legs and leans back on the sofa.

"Alodia, play Terrible Thing."

The song boosts from high-def speakers. I run my hands through my hair and down to my neck. I'm sure to part my lips and tilt my head back so I'm sizzling with seduction. I rotate my hips side to side with the song's slow tempo. My hands slide down to my breast, caged by a sweetheart neckline dress. My palms rub at the top of my boobs, then down to my nipples. The tiny black dress I have on is booty short length. I turn around and do a sexy self-hug, trailing my hands to my sides, hips, and squeezing my butt cheeks. I bend to my ankles, glide my fingers up my bare legs.

On the way up, I toot my ass and arch my back, slithering like a belly dancer. Jace is enthralled and bothered. His hand moves to his crotch. "Don't jerk off yet." I wiggle a finger at him. "Bad boy." I curve my back, stick my tailbone out, and contort my stomach. This forms an effortless body roll. My collarbone to my pelvis is loose. I rub at my crotch and to the middle of my legs. I repeat this and get myself off enough to moan. I bat my lashes at him, raising my chin and opening my mouth.

"God damn...you're so hot."

"Am I?" His hand tightens on his crotch. "Uh uh uh, not yet." Jace relaxes his hand. I swizzle my hips and claw at my hair, fingering the strands upward. I dip down with my hands on my legs, slipping my head towards the floor. I whip my hair and pop my back. Then gyrate in a circle, swinging my hair, which is past my neck now. My palms run up from my legs and stop at my panties, where I tap. I go on circling and patting my bean.

123456...8