Cherry Locked Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure they've had work done," Dad comments dryly.

"Or their parents have a radiant gene."

"I agree with mom; she doesn't look like plastic." I eye Alonso and another guard who are posted at the windows.

I wonder if these guys sleep long? I'm sure they stay up like hawks to counteract any attempt of violence. I spot the handguns on their sides, along with knives, and mace. There are round objects tucked behind their blazers. Hmm...what's that?

The front door beeps. My parents and I jerk at the sound while the guards remain calm. "That's Mr. Harrison. No need to be alarmed. All arrivals are scanned from a radius of 300 feet." Alonso explains.

"Oh, that's fancy! I bet the president has something better?" My dad is impressed.

"I can neither deny nor confirm."

Jace joins us. His burgundy suit reminds me of Valentine's Day. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Hart." He concentrates on my parents.

"Oh please, we're on a first name basis. Call us Lucy and Paul."

He grins at my mom's invitation. "First name basis it is."

"We appreciate the hospitality," Dad says with gratitude.

Why hasn't he looked at me yet? We just agreed to be freaky. Are my parents distinguishing his kink? "You two should stay until further notice. The media is aware of your identities and will target you."

"Good, we'll stay forever." Mom pokes. "How easily are you swayed by swatters?"

"Oh, I won't take much convincing." His neon eyes finally land on me. "Hello, Madison." He speaks so formally.

I want him to call me honey bunny. I love when he calls me that. "Hi, how was your day?" I act polite when I honestly want to smuggle him to my room.

"It was a headache." There's a quick glimmer in his eyes, a daring spark. No, he didn't just use a sexual innuendo in front of my parents!

"Oh...that sucks."

"Yeah, it's been a long day." He stretches out the word "long."

There's a liquidy sensation in my stomach . Oh god, he can't do this in front of them! I squirt my undies. "Can we talk?"

"Sure." He flashes me a smirk before facing my parents. "It was lovely meeting you two again." I stroll down the hall, going to my door. I hear his footsteps behind me speed up. "My room." Jace takes me by the hand. Another secret wall compartment is exposed. The room is chic, cabin styled, like the rest of the penthouse. The automatic door closes behind us.

"You can't hint at foreplay in front of my parents." I gawk.

"I just did."

"They're going to hear us...so will the guards. So, we can't do anything."

"No one will hear us. The room is soundproofed." Jace stares me down. "Now about making up." He unravels my duster. The blood in my body runs cold. "You wouldn't believe how hard I am. Or what I've thought about while in meetings."

I yank at his belt. "What were you thinking?" The duster I have on falls to my knees.

Jace kneels in front of me. "I wanted you under my desk...being bad."

"Or being good." I bat my lashes.

His teeth stretch out my underwear; his hands claw into my thighs. I grasp his silky hair, sniveling at the sweet pain. Jace's teeth lower my underwear with ease, starting on one side, then the other. "How long have you been wet?"

"Since you said headache..." I smile. My panties stop at my thighs. Jace stands. "What are you doing?! Get back down there."

"I need to see your reaction when I finger you." He spreads my legs and cups his palm between them. My bean pipes out steam. His hand scrapes back and forth against my lower lips with a deep stroke. My face contorts in anguish. "Now...say I need to man up." He clamps his teeth over my mouth. His hand pace quickens, just out of reach of my cherry.

I grin feverishly. "You need to man up." His middle finger chafes my meat. I want it on the inside! I need it on the inside! I shiver and sigh. "Go in."

"No..." His lips collapse onto mine.

"Jace, do it!"

He flattens me to the wall. "Promise you won't be that mean again," Jace's finger adds depth to my pearl.

"I promise I won't be that mean again."

"Good girl." His middle finger slides across my pink ball. I wiggle my waist at the sting...the sharpness, the ache. The sweltering throb. I spew out cum and squeal. He spanks it; the motion jiggles my thighs. I whine at the vibrations. I slump onto the wall. Jace holds me steady. His eyes x-ray my distorted face.

My cheeks twitch: my forehead prunes up. I grit my teeth and curve my brows. His digit taps deeper, playing with the barrier. Flirting with breaking in. "OOOHH!!!" I exclaim with each dab. There's a squishy noise from below. I'm a water slide that's about to explode. My meat is so raw and jumpy. I'm sure it's red from the pounding. "Ahhh! It hurts!" I cry.

"I know." His baritone voice whispers. Jace studies my flexing face muscles with satisfaction. The fingering speeds up.

"Ohh oww ugh hmm mmm!!" I yelp like a wounded dog, digging my nails into his chest and down to his cock. There's a solid lump in his pants!

I'm going to burst! I let out a scream. Jace covers my mouth with his free hand. I orgasm against it like a chipmunk. A high-pitched, erratic chipmunk. I release a wave of white. Jace stops. He pops the coated finger into his mouth and licks. "It's your turn to make up with me."

I unfasten his belt and zipper. The one technique I memorized the most comes to mind. The washing machine. I pull down his briefs and look at the massive bed. "Lay down."

Jace grins. "Make me." I use all my might to shove him to the bed. I target his chest using my forearms and succeed in getting him to it. The last push gets him lying with his arms framing him up. I crawl to his boner penis.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes." He breathes.

I wag my tongue along the side of the shaft. "Hmmm!" Jace gropes my ass. I lick up and down, side to side, then trail to the tip. My tongue circles and stabs his slit. I peer up at him; he creams. I guzzle it down. My mouth fills with saliva. I think of white chocolate for motivation. Jace groans with an open mouth.

His tip is so wide...I don't think I can go deep. I'll just do the one technique.

My lips and tongue work side to side. I take his tip into my mouth and swish in a 360 motion. My head bobs, and my tongue washes him like an agitator. I add suction between the mix. My neck bobs and rotates.

Jace shouts, quivers, and claws at the sheets. I watch his eyes roll to the back of his head. "Ahhh!! FUCK!!! UGH, UGH HUH!!!! HMMM!!!"

I reach to cover his mouth; his exclaims are still loud, regardless of this. The bellowing is brutal. I go on doing six things at once. Licking, rotating, bobbing, streaking, washing, gagging. The muffled yells assure me of his delight. The stifling cream offloads into my mouth; five star steak sauce.

I free him from my mouth and swallow the ball-sized pudding with a ravenous growl. I gasp for air. "I need more." I dive back in.

Jace's whole body tenses; his drawn-out moans bounce on my palm. He leaks down my throat. I mumble and hum while I blow him. I know that the vibrations of my mouth on his dick is heaven sent. I'm assured of this by the next sound makes. His hoarse wail lasts ten seconds. I'm amazed by his lung capacity.

I slip his cock in and out until his body shakes uncontrollably. Five cum shots plop down my mouth. I continue the technique. The hot cake mix lathers my throat. It takes three gulps to clear it.

I climb up to gently kiss him. He's drained; his eyes can barely stay open. "What...the...fuck....?" He groans sluggishly.

"Did I surprise you?"

"Where did you learn that?"

I nibble down his neck. "From studying."

"That was incredible." His eyelids droop.

"I win the makeup session. I thought you said you last two hours?" I kiss his nose.

"I usually do..."

"I think I started too strong. I'll go slower next time." Jace nods off. I beam at his exhaustion, proud of my affect him. Lesson learned...I can't go so fast with him.

I locate a bathroom down the hall to wash myself. A stream of blood flows down the shower drain. I don't freak. It's normal. But I do lean over to check my pearl. It's still intact. When out, I dress in shorts and a baggy shirt. My mom cooks sliders and fries for dinner. I check the hall for Jace.

Is he still knocked out?

"I'll put up a plate for him; let the businessman rest. I'm sure he needs it."

I bite into the steak, comparing it to another beef I had in my mouth. No...stop. Don't think this way around my mom! I need to go elsewhere.

I stand. "No need, I'll take him a plate." He's still asleep when I return. Wow, is he out for the day? I guess he was a cream machine; he has to recoup. I sit the plate on a nightstand, then go to whisper in his ear. "Hey...did I kill you?" He grumbles. "No...I can't be with a zombie!"

His eyes flutter. "You're an imposter." Jace's groggy voice pleases me.

"How'd you know?" I snicker.

"Who are you?"

"I'm an undercover porn star."

"Where did you learn that?"

I cradle my legs across his chest. "From books."

He opens his eyes a fraction. "Books?"

"And a few porn videos."

"Oh, you're nasty..."

"Guilty."

"You made me submissive...you dominatrix."

"Guilty again. If you knew how I wanted to torture you, you'd run screaming."

"Tell me."

I shake my head. "No...now eat something to regain your strength." I grab the plate and tear off a strip of the slider. "Open."

His hooded eyes watch my hand near his mouth. He opens it, engulfing my fingers in a suckle. "Hmmm."

"Bad boy."

"You started it." After the sexy feeding, I lay my head under his chin and shut my eyes. I'm ready to be dominant with him. I'll show Jace my lesson books so he can see how bad I really am.

I bid farewell to my parents in the morning. Jace is formal, as usual. He shakes my parent's hands as a means of goodbye. I hug them, prolonging the embrace, so I feel like I'm in a protective bubble. "Come visit again soon."

"I will."

"Stay off of the medias." Dad lectures.

"Way ahead of you."

"I'll leave three guards here." Jace motions to a pair of guys in black suits.

Alonso and another tail us out the door. My parents wave until the elevator doors slide closed. I wish we were alone in this metal box...without his minions. I want to ask him if that was the best blow he's had.

When the plane lands, I'm the first off. I whisper, "meet me in your office," into his ear. I go to my room to unpack my books, then to his office, laying them on his desk.

I sit in his throne chair and fold my legs, much like a businesswoman. As soon as Jace steps in, I clear my throat. "Have a seat."

He does so with a playful grin. "You're taking over my office now?"

"I am...now open the sex position book." Jace flips it open. "Use a pen to circle the ones you agree with."

"What if I agree with them all?"

"That means..." I lean forward and part my lips. "You'll get a body cramp. I wouldn't want that."

"I'll survive." He plucks a red pen from a holder and draws an oval. "You can't possibly know all of these."

"You underestimate me...shame. I thought last night was enough proof."

"I'm going to need more...you could be bluffing."

"You won't know for sure until the honeymoon. Rest assured; you saw how fast of a learner I am. I'm good at mimicking; that's how I blew you that well."

"That was beyond well...I'm sure I caught the Holy Ghost."

"I think you did."

He circles a few more drawings of black and red figures in obscene positions. "Can I request that again tonight?"

"First, answer a question."

"Sure." He folds his hands.

"Was that the best one you've ever had?"

"I had a top ten...now I don't. How did you do all those things at once?" He bites his lip.

"Practice makes perfect...although I'm rusty with the poses. I have to start lessons again."

"I'll watch."

"You'll try to do more than watch."

Jace peers at the other book; blowjob technique. "Can your mouth do more than that?"

"It can..."

"Why have you been hiding this from me?"

I laugh. "I haven't been hiding it...I just been shy."

"Why?"

I lower my eyes. "You seemed like the dominant type, so I went along."

"Trust me; I've been in submissive roles. It's boring being the dictator all the time."

I glance at him. "No way."

"Yes."

"Like what?"

"Gagged, tied, whipped, scratched, choked, hit, and pegged."

I buck my eyes. "Pegged?!"

"You heard me right."

"Fisted?"

"I'll let you wonder on that one."

"You freaky thing."

"That title belongs to you."

"Nope...you win it." I titter. "I bet you've done crazier things than me."

Jace turns the page of the book and circles a few more examples. "I've participated in roleplays that would shock you."

"What's the most insane one?"

"Believe it or not, it's rape. There are twisted women in the world. Of course, I'll never attempt that with you after what you've been through."

Wait, what? How does he know about that?! "How do you know about that?"

Jace squints at me. "Know about what??" He's confused. "The Uber Driver?"

"Oh...that."

His gaze goes quizzical. "I don't understand the question."

"Nothing...I just worded it wrong." Steer clear, Maddy. If Lil wanted to fuck up Brad, Jace will do worse. "Any favorites?" I focus on the book he's holding.

His lime eyes study me. "Yes...but I'd rather you explain what you actually meant. You're an open book, Madi; you didn't word it wrong."

"I did."

Jace stands and sets the book down on the desk. "Be honest. I saw your mind racing."

"I said it's nothing."

"I'm serious...I mentioned rape, and you asked how I knew?"

"I wasn't raped."

"Then why the question?"

"Can we move on? This is my meeting, so you have to comply."

"And this is my office, so complying has to go both ways." He retorts strictly. "Did something else happen in the car?"

I stare up at him. "No...I was in the back seat! The guy didn't touch me."

"How about with your ex?"

I look off to the side. He's catching on. How do I divert this? "No."

"Look at me and say that."

I do so with a steady gaze. "I said no." He inspects my eyes. Jace isn't convinced. I doubt I act like a rape victim. It didn't happen to me. It almost did. Can he see some of the trauma? I can't let him. "Now that I complied, let's get back to business. Turn to page 5."

That page holds the butter churner, the snow angel, cross booty, and the valedictorian.

Those will stray his mind away from my slip up. It's not that I don't want him to know. I'm just not ready to speak on it yet. I told my girls but couldn't tell my parents. I think I can't tell Jace because I don't want him to see me as a victim. I hate being a victim. That's the only thing the world sees me as.

Plus, he'll react badly and probably won't touch me again. Would he send his crew to rough up Brad? Or would he go himself? I don't want the drama. Brad is finally behind me. I want to keep it that way.

Jace hovers over the desk, looking at the page. "Are these your favorite?"

"Those...and the ones involving splits and handstands." I go to sit on the front of his desk. "So fisting is a yes?"

"I want you to keep wondering."

"Tell me." I pout.

"What's off limits for you? Is there anything too uncomfortable?"

"I...don't know." I shrug. "Guess we'll have to see."

"So deep throating...I bet you're amazing at it."

I clamp my teeth together. "Umm...I studied with cucumbers...but they were medium-sized. You're like mega-sized. I don't think I can do that."

Jace's arms box me in, I love how they're caging me. "Keep the compliments coming."

"Oh...you like the word mega?" I sneer. "How about colossal?"

His mouth hardens on mine with loud smacking. "Keep going."

"Jumbo. Monstrous. Mighty. Moby dick."

"I would say the same about your breasts, but you won't show me."

"I'm working on a random flashing."

"When?"

"It wouldn't be random if you knew."

Jace French kisses me. Our tongues sword fight. He gets atop the desk and lays me down on the cool wood. He smooches behind my ear. His fingers caress the back of my head at the hairline. At the same time, his other hand travels down my leg to my ankle, where he massages. Nerves I've never knew existed rock my core. Ticklish, prickling heat arouses me.

I moan. His hands and mouth stimulate my skin as if it's my first time being touched. What is this?! How is he doing this?! "What if I persuade you to flash me sooner?"

"I won't budge." I sigh.

"Are you sure?" He massages on, moving his lips to the underlining of my bra. He eats along the curves, using a bit more pressure. I feel it through the dress I wear. A needling, goosebump sensation follows.

I groan and squirm. "I'm sure."

Jace dives to my mons area. The area above my vagina. My dress is pushed upward. His tongue works in a rotation, moistening my underwear. I shudder at the crackling in my veins. His hands move to clutch my stomach and navel area.

I squirt and grab hold of his head to deepen it. His fingers pinch and twist at my skin. I yelp and arch my back. Jace flips me over, removes my dress, and bites at the back of my neck. His fingertips indent down my spine.

"What are you doing?" I puff out air.

"I'm following up with the rain check. Remember the pressure points?" He nibbles down my spine and massages the middle of my back. His other hand caresses my ankles. The cells within my body go electric. Tiny eruptions explode beneath my skin. The dimples above my ass are thumb fucked.

I flatten to the desk and whine like a bitch. I slop out white. His tongue swipes a line down the core of my spine. Up and down in a sweeping motion. So wet. So tantalizing. So precise and agile. My blood bakes.

This is torture of some sort. Delightful, chemical torture. I don't want it to stop. He's disrupting my body chemistry! I don't want him to ever stop.

1...345678