Cherry Locked - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace is on the phone in his office. As I pass the door, I hear, "yes, a complete blackout. I comply, sir. Monday it is." Hmm...who is he calling, sir? His dad, maybe? Oh, no! I hope not! I need more time before I meet the family. Who already hates me.

I crawl into his bed. Jace is on calls in the office until midnight. I've never heard him talk so much. There must be a new business deal. Speaking of business. I need to work on the rest of the paperwork. I can do that to sway my mind from dwelling on my sadness. I begin with the mission statement.

I type it into my notes and label it. The mission of (unknown company name) is to offer professional dance lessons to all classes. To educate, hone, and spotlight hidden gems and hand-deliver enchanting experiences. Dancers are artists. The studio will be their canvas to create art and will reflect the brilliance of dance craft.

"Hi, darling." Jace lies beside me.

"Hi." I hide the screen from him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm working on the mission statement."

"Oh, can I read it?"

I shake my head. "It's not ready yet."

"I could give you pointers." He plays in my hair, curling strands around his fingers.

"It's still a work in progress..."

"That's fine."

"It's just a draft, so no."

"You're so bullheaded."

"Am not." I contend.

"Are too."

"D 2." I cleverly add a Star Wars pun.

His chest flutters with laughter. "Really, nerd?"

"Yep." I go on typing. "Who were you calling "sir"?"

"You little snoop."

"I'm not! I was walking past and heard it."

"You don't have the clearance to attain that information."

"Fine, you don't have the clearance to attain the information I'm working on." I stick out my tongue. "Ha."

"I have the ring." I freeze and suck in air through my mouth. "Shame that I don't have clearance."

He tries to get up, but I seize him by his hefty hips. "Nooo! Come back." I pull him beside me and hand him my phone.

"How about a look for a look?" He rummages in his pocket for a white case trimmed with gold. I can see my reflection in it. Jace passes it to me.

My heart shuts down. My breathing is dysfunctional. He reads the small paragraph I wrote, while I gape at the box.

OH MY GOD!! IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?! Is my dream ring this close??!

I push up the top, glimpsing the miniature pillow sparkling from within. It's not even fully open, the bling is insane. Jace's sage eyes observe me. I stall with uncovering it. I want to see it when the actual engagement is taking place. Not beforehand.

I snap the top down. "I'll wait until you ask."

"Now your end is open. What do you want to look at instead?"

"Those boobies!" I spank his pecks, then unbutton his shirt. I attack his mouth and twist his nipples. It's so hot how his waist shifts towards me. "Did you like what I wrote?"

"Yes."

"Are you just saying that because this feels good?" My fingers screw his nips.

"No, I'm not. It's a great start."

"Is it?" I pinch his nips.

He trembles and sighs deeply. "Yes, ma'am."

I saddle him. "It's been a week. Are you done planning?"

"Almost."

I told myself to wait, to go hour by hour. But the ring is here. Jace let me see it for a reason. He must be close to asking. Or does "almost" mean the same as soon? If so, that's not going to work.

"Speed it up." My lower half swings on his rocky lump. "Or I'll go full abstinence on you."

"I doubt that...you're too wild."

"You think I can't do it?" I ride on, sinking my waist inward so he moans.

"I know you can't."

I hump him one last time. One long glide to tease him. "Okay, bye." I leave the bed.

"Madi, don't do this. I'm hard!"

"Abstinence is the way." I sing from the hall. I close my room door and lock it.

That'll show him. Jace can have a taste of his own medicine; he can wait like I am. A week of no physical activity. I can do it...if I masturbate enough. I'll survive. He needs a fire lit under his ass.

My hand is a speed demon for the next three days. I ruined countless pairs of underwear. I trash new pair after new pair and wash up in the shower at least five times daily. I avoid Jace by being incognito. I found the perfect spot on the raft outside my room. I hide when he patrols the rooms in search of me. The furniture is so grand; my body is well hidden.

Jace: Where are you? He usually calls after texting.

My phone is on silent. His calls are dropped immediately with one click. I text: 😈 To poke at him...and to also let him know I'm alive. I'm guessing he never comes out here. He lives in his office, so that makes sense.

On the fourth day, Jace decides to give me some payback. As I lay on the floating raft taking in the sun in a bikini, the speakers tap on. I watch the large devices that line the outer ceiling. Hmm...it must be one banging pool party with those. I listen, hearing shuffling noises. It must be a malfunction. I drink lemonade from a skinny glass with an umbrella.

Smack smack smack!! The drink goes down the wrong pipe. I cough and sit up. Smack smack smack!! I know that sound!

NO...OH MY GOD!

The squishy, lubed sound effect makes me stand. His fapping dick defeats me. The noises from his mouth are barbaric, full of relief and excitement. He hammers the foreskin of his penis. "Where are you?" Jace moans.

I lay back down. My hand goes into my underwear. I lift it up high, high enough to stretch my panties, then punch my palm down. I repeat this. The thumping of his dick is music to my ears. Jace's croaky moans inspire mine to match. We wail, whacking our meat with vengeance. I'm a zombie by the fifth bout. Jace is still going, having no problem plopping semen onto the mic.

I limply go on, willing myself to fight through the tiredness. I fry under the sun, sweating bullets. My panties are full of jelly that spills out the sides. I sluggishly glide my arm back and forth. One last bullet of wetness defeats me. Everything goes black.

I wake when the sun is down and stumble inside to the kitchen. I down a bottled water as if I've just left the desert. "Oh, man!" I wipe my forehead and check my phone.

Jace: I need you 😫

Me: 😏💍 I choose a green apple and peanut butter to snack on for energy.

Jace: I hear you in the kitchen.

Oh, shit!" I gather my treat and race into the wine cellar, using my phone screen as a light source. I go to the back of the aisles and hide behind a shelf. The sound of his shoes on the wood floor makes me cover my mouth.

"Madi, come on, stop this!" He fusses. "I take it back. I don't doubt you anymore. Now come out." I turn to stone when he enters the winery. "You have to be in here; you didn't go the other way." I snorkel quietly. Okay, this is the best hide and seek ever! Jace steps down the aisle. Oh, fuck! He heard me. I have to run. "Madi?"

I sprint down the aisle and out of the winery like Usain Bolt. Up the stairs, around the hall, and into a sauna chamber. I tackle the heavy door closed and back away, snorting like a pig. I stand still until he's done marching the hallway, which goes on for five minutes. When I hear a door close, I continue to eat my snack.

Jace:😞

Me: 🙃

Jace: At least come to bed.

Me: 💍

Jace: I'm still planning, come to bed. Can we talk?

Me: Only if you give me a timeframe.

Jace: Soon, that's all I can say.

Me: So another week?

Jace: Can we talk about this instead of texting? He calls my phone again. I figure he's trying to use the sound to locate me. It's still on vibrate.

Me: 💍 ETA. I chew on an apple and then dip the lower half into the peanut butter. I finish the sour fruit, lick my hands clean, and lid-up the butter.

Jace: 🙄

Me: Goodnight 😘. The sauna is warm enough to cozy me up for sleep. The decorative wood is cool to the touch. The cold temperature knocks me out

At dawn, Lil texts: I swear, why does the media care so much? 😒 Fuck off, get off his tail.

There's an article attached with a picture of Bhindi Jewelers, a fine jewelry establishment:

JACE HARRISON SEEN AT BHINDI JEWELRY PURCHASING GIGANTIC DIAMOND RING.

Me: I'm glad I saw this later and not sooner. I would have lost it.

Lil: Did you take a peek?

Me: No...I wanted to, but it'll kill the vibe.

Lil: Take a pic with ur eyes closed. I wanna see!

Me: It's the ring from my Pinterest board. I would...but Jace has it. I'm dodging him until he gives me an ETA.

Lil: Omg, Maddy!

Me: What?

Lil: Let the dude be romantic.

Me: I gave him another week. It's unfair that he's stalling after getting my hopes up. 😞 When he said soon, I thought any day. I bet it'll be weeks or months from now. So, I gave an ultimatum. Propose, or I'll be abstinent 👿

Lil: Do I need to come knock on your head?? 😅, you're losing it. I get this is your dream but loosen the lease some. Don't be mean.

Me: It's not mean

Lily: It is. You're not letting him see you. Guys have emotions too, you know? Just ease up some. You can still hold him on the ultimatum, just don't be so harsh.

I click off my phone and stare up at the paneled ceiling. I don't think I'm being mean. I'm staying away from Jace to speed things up. Yes, it's pressure, but I don't think it's mean. I message him.

Me: Am I being too mean?

I leave the wooden bench and open the door. I trash the rotten apple core and put away the peanut butter. I go to his office door and knock. I hear nothing on the other end. His room is empty too. I read the jet's log to find he's at Strygent Towers.

Did I drive him away? An incoming text never arrives. I wait for it...hoping to see a loading text bubble. Uh oh...he might use my treatment against me. Ghost me. I call and am redirected to voicemail. "Hey, I'll stop now. I just wanted a date. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'll stop."

The morning is radio silent. I walk the beach with my phone on our messages. There's no new one from him. I search the sky for the jet until nighttime. No sighting. I must have wounded him. I didn't know I was doing it. All I did was stand my ground; hoping he'd give in. I leave another voice message. "Okay, I am bullheaded. I get it from my dad. I can't help it. Please answer. I'll let you take as long as you want. I'll cure your blue balls." I bribe.

The ocean plunges rapidly. My feet sink as I step along the sandy coast. I hug myself and kick at the sand. My head leans back to watch the stars and moon. I take in crisp air and rest my eyes. Forgive me, Jace. I won't be dumb again. Please answer me. I breathe in and out to clear my mind. I'll be good again. Jace, please forgive me.

"Ms. Hart." Alonso stands about a yard away. "Mr. Harrison requests you to join him at Strygent Towers. The jet is waiting."

Freaky! Did he hear my plea?? "Oh...ummm, let me grab my bag." I gather the one I took to the penthouse and slip into a romper. I rush onto the plane. The two guards take seats ahead of me. Jace finally responds to my texts:

Jace: We need to talk.

The palm trees of California are half as tall as the skyrises. The sky over the city is purple, like a painting. A misty, enchanting purple. I ogle, wondering why this coloring is present.

Strygent Tower is a shiny white skyscraper, the tallest one in sight. The structure loops in the middle like the infinity sign. The bright windows outnumber all other buildings around.

There are dozens of landing pads on the roof. The plane lands at one on the end, by an exit. I notice two news helicopters hovering in the distance, close enough to film me and far enough for legal protection. The bodyguards escort me to the exit. The blades of the helicopters slice the air like aggressive hummingbirds.

Inside, the dream I had before, the very first one concerning Jace, manifests before my eyes. The one where I wore a blackberry velvet dress in an edgy, high rise. The office I'm taken to is exactly the same—dark and edgy. The same desk from my dream is surrounded by windows. The dazzling view of the city is improved by the violet mist.

Jace is on a call at the mega desk. So weird that he has on blackberry. In the dream, that's what we wore. I wish I had the matching dress and gloves. "I'll finalize the report tomorrow, Dorian. Keep up the good work." He hangs up. Alonso closes the door. I spot him and the other guy's silhouettes through the marble dividers beside it. They post outside the glass like soldiers. "Sit." I hop to his command, knowing the situation is critical. The oversized chair makes me feel like a kid. Jace's long, pestered stare evaluates me. "Don't do this again."

"I won't."

"I thought you were more mature than that. You acted like a bratty teen. You ghosted me for days when all we needed to do was talk it out!" His bassy tone is enraged. "You can't withhold yourself from me because you don't like my way of doing things. Accept that I want everything perfect and promise not to behave this way again. Especially denying coming to bed. How are we supposed to be married if you protest this way?! I wouldn't have done that to you."

"I'm sorry."

"No, repeat after me." He cautions. "I accept your way and promise not to behave this way again."

I twiddle my thumbs. "I accept your way and promise not to behave this way again."

"Good." Jace leans back in the mega chair. "As for the timeframe, it's 3 days. It was longer, but you forced me to hurry." A bittersweetness confuses me. I want to jump for joy, but I'm scared of his hierarchy. I calculate the information like a robot instead of an overjoyed living being. "I thought you'd be happy to hear this."

"I am... it's just...you're terrifying right now."

"Come here." I hustle over to him. "My sexy soldier." Jace reels me onto his lap. "Who would fail at combat because of your persistence."

I snicker. "Or I'll be the last one standing because of it."

"You might be right."

My fingers curl around his neck. I give a quick kiss to his gorgeous mouth. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Just be considerate next time."

"I love you."

"I love you too...crazy baby."

"I'm not!"

"You ran like a suped-up toddler."

"Did not. I was holding food; I couldn't run normally."

"You were waddling." He chuckles.

"You're lying." I giggle.

"I missed you."

"I could tell from the speaker ordeal."

"No, I missed your presence...your scent."

"My scent?"

"Yes."

"Why, Mr. vampire, what do I smell of?" I speak like a British Queen.

"Like a cloud." He grins at my peculiar look. "I've skydived enough to know the smell. A sweet mist. That's your scent. You left it at the beach house....on my clothes after our first date. I even smelt it when you were in the coma. I can't live without it."

"Aww." I kiss him roughly. "Is that why you said you needed me? I thought you just wanted sex."

"At first, yeah...with how you jumped my bones."

"What about after?"

He fiddles with the hem of my romper. "I just wanted you next to me."

I flush red. "I take back what I said about you being my second love."

"You better." His lips lock on mine with intense hunger. This time is different. We're second skin, welded flesh. I can't tell my being from his...or my breaths. "We can stay here tonight."

"Oh, an upgrade." I attack his lips.

"Yes, Mrs. Harrison."

"Ah!" I squeak. "Say it again."

"Mrs. Harrison."

"Mr. and Mrs. Harrison." I cheese and wiggle my body in bliss. "Now, give me a hint. Will you propose someplace new or familiar?"

"Keep guessing."

"Please, give me a hint?"

"No."

"Just one hint." I plead.

"Remember what we said about accepting my way?"

"You're right...I'll stop. I can do 72 hours."

"Yes, we can."

"Awww, we're about to become "we" people."

"We are." Jace smiles lightly. "As soon as you want the wedding."

"Right..." I drop my eyes from his. "That's gonna be difficult deciding. Your family has to be there. But...I'm not in their good graces."

"Don't worry about that; just focus on the date."

"Maybe August...then again, I wouldn't mind a winter wedding. My ideal venue is a tent, so the weather doesn't matter. My dress would be aesthetically pleasing for winter. Hmm...I don't know."

"Take your time."

"Would it be crazy to buy the dress?"

"Not at all."

"I'll have to hide it well; you might steal a peek."

His shining eyes heat my core. "I'm actually curious about your dream dress. But I'll be on good behavior. I promise."

"What about your cameras? Will they be on good behavior?"

"Yes."

"The drones too?"

"Yes."

I give an iffy look. "Hmmm...I think you're being honest."

"I am."

"Alright, I'll buy it....and probably never take it off."

"Explain how it looks?"

I wag my finger. "Nope, that's cheating. Just know it's white with a touch of gold."

"I'll color coordinate."

"Or come dressed like a clown. It's up to you."

There's a super-sized bed that lets out from the wall. That's where we rest for the night. It's only been four days of separation, yet lying next to Jace seems new. Like a milestone I've just unlocked.

I get chills. My skin crawls. The butterflies in my stomach swarm like wasps. Is he experiencing this too? I cling to his chest. Jace wraps me in his arms. I sniff in a good amount of air. What's his scent? His cologne is all I detect.

My nose dives into his neck for another whiff. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You're smelling my neck, weirdo."

"You're paranoid." I plaster my nostrils onto his skin.

"I didn't do this to find out yours."

"Shhh...just let it happen." I notice a slight citrus undertone; that could be his body wash, though.

"Well, smell, freak?"

"I'm getting citrus..."

"Interesting."

The plum-colored sky hypnotizes me too much to think of sleep. My eyes take in the foggy sky. The embrace he has on me never slips; never loosens. I think he's not ever letting me leave his side. Jace snores before I do. I watch his hanging mouth and anticipate the next 3 days.

Waking up to a direct view of the city is something I don't think I can ever get used to. The building must be airplane height or close to it. All the surrounding ones are puny and laughable compared to it. I take a nap. When I wake, Jace is already out of bed and gone from the office. There's a mini kitchen area complete with a coffeemaker. I brew some hot joe and check my texts while the pot bubbles.

Mom: I saw the news report about a ring. Is it true?

Me: Yes 😄😄

I have two more texts; one is from Lil:

Show me the ring 🤪

And the other is bizarre; there's no name, just numbers. 042922. Is this a confirmation code or something? I didn't request one. The preview message reads: I heard you're back. We need to talk...it's important. Scam or a real person?