Cherry on Top Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, baby," dad breathed. "I kinda went crazy there, didn't I?"

"Don't stop," was all I said.

It was clear dad could see how thoroughly cum-drunk I was. If he was a 'good' father, he would have called it a night, cleaned me up and tucked me in for bed, all that shit. Instead he leaned forward, magnificent cock still buried balls-deep in his daughter's little pussy, and kissed me. My legs wrapped around his hips, inviting him to fill me with more of his seed. After all, Lexi had told me that she knew a doctor who could help ensure any children we had would turn out healthy. I know, I was so out of my mind that I was ready to have dad's babies.

But I didn't care. I'd thought it through. I was tired of hiding how I felt about him, tired of watching him be miserable and loveless. And as he moved tenderly inside me, cupping my face and whispering declarations of love against my lips, I wondered if maybe I could be enough for him. His cream flowed into me a third time, burning me from the inside out with orgasmic happiness. Like before, I came with him, sprinkling him with the feeble remains of my juice. He collapsed on me, his unerring manhood still stiff inside me. Where did his stamina come from? It didn't matter. I just knew that I wanted to be with my daddy forever.

12