Cherry Pop

Story Info
The two old men can't get enough of the beauty counter girl.
3.4k words
3.99
61.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers

Alfredo and Sean have been best friends since they worked together in the same media company. They have just retired, and their wives have gone on a girls-only trip to Spain. The two men share a love of basketball, cherry pie, and hot young girls.

Melina works in the beauty counter of one of the biggest department stores in the local mall. At 20 years old, she's a delicious looking babe with long legs and a big bust. The sort of figure that invades people's wet dreams. She's been single for a year, because she's said it herself, she has a thing for douches.

Alfredo and Sean have a thing for Melina. They've each seen her on their separate trips to the mall with their wives. She smells like cherries, they groan over a beer in each other's backyard while the wives gossip in the kitchen.

With the wives gone, Alfredo and Sean have been visiting their favorite gal. She works every day except Sunday. Today is Saturday, and both of the old men are hanging around the men's cologne, watching the gorgeous Melina flutter around, testing lipstick shades and swatching eyeshadows.

Melina meets Sean's eye for a moment and grins. Sean is the most handsome of the two, but Alfredo is the one who truly knows how to please a woman. He has a technique for eating out that's gotten him to fuck girls way out of his league.

Both men swoon over the gorgeous girl, and as if she knows it, she shakes out her ponytail. Her tan skin glows in the lights as she swipes a lip gloss sample across her mouth, turning it juicy and red.

"We have to fuck her." Sean mutters under his breath to his best friend. Alfredo nods, but he is eager to sit down. He's stopped taking care of his figure and has a giant pot belly, but he still thinks he's a regular charmer.

The two old men stand in the cologne section, then move to the beauty counter at Sean's prodding. "Hi." Melina is sweet and her shorts are showing off more leg than should be allowed. The two men say hello and ask her for advice on a gift for their wives. Alfredo kills the moment when he leans too close into Melina and she steps back, obviously grossed out. Oh, but if only she knew about Alfredo's gift!

The wives aren't coming back until Tuesday night. Alfredo and Sean walk away from Melina, but it's Sean who can't stop glancing back. Her top is particularly low-cut today. The two men know there's an hour left till closing time. They go sit in Alfredo's car and watch the employees begin filing out.

Melina is chatting with an older lady, her purse knocking into her thigh. Sean watches her go to her car. She sits inside and talks on the phone while all her fellow coworkers drive off. This is a sign. Sean gets out of the car and walks toward her. The two friends agreed he is the friendlier looking one.

Sean taps on the window and Melina jumps. If she were a really smart girl, she would've peeled out of there. But her naivety is the charming flaw to her. She rolls the window down, her delectable lips turning up into a smile. "Hi."

"Car trouble?" Sean smiles widely, thankful the wrinkles near his eyes aren't that pronounced.

Melina waves a hand. "I was just talking on the phone. Do you need help?" Sweet girl, always looking for the best in people! Sean takes the bait and nods, bringing a hand to his neck. "I need a jump, my battery must've died."

The young girl slides out of her car, just like that. They're the only two in the parking lot, as the security guard is cooped up in his office watching a tv show on his phone. Sean appreciates the curve of her ass as she walks in front of him. Alfredo gets out of the car, startling Melina. She moves back. "Wait, what"-

Alfredo grabs her and shoves her toward the car. The girl tries to scream, but the old men find the strength to push her into the car. "You weren't supposed to scare her like that, we were going to..." But Sean can't even finish his sentence. His hands are shaking as Alfredo stays in the backseat with Melina.

"What's going on, please..." The poor girl whimpers, her legs spread out in the seat. Alfredo rubs a grubby hand against her gorgeous supple skin, already thinking about how they would feel wrapped around his waist. He shifts uncomfortably.

"Put this on." Alfredo gives the girl a blindfold. Melina holds it there, unsure. "Put it on, or I'll put it on for you. And you don't want me to touch you, do you?" Alfredo leers at Melina. She ties it awkwardly, and Alfredo makes sure to reach over and tighten it. "Put your hands in front of you."

The two friends are winging this half-assed plan. Sean is pretty sure he's going to have a heart attack, but it's too late to back out. They park in Sean's driveway and he opens the garage, bringing the car in. They take the girl out and help her into the house. Sean's living room is so homey, filled with pictures of his adult children. His son is older than Melina. Alfredo pushes the girl onto the couch. She swallows, turning her head even though she can't see. "What are you going to do?" Her voice is a tiny whisper.

"Baby, we're going to make you feel good." Alfredo drops to his knees in front of her. Sean watches as Alfredo reaches a hand to Melina's chest. She yanks back harshly, her hands attempting to come up. The tie Alfredo bound around her wrists is a bright yellow. it's his wife's favorite silk scarf.

"Please don't please, I'm a virgin, I'm..."

Sean puts a hand to Alfredo, leading him into the other room. "She's a virgin."

"That's amazing. With a body like that, God." Alfredo shakes his head. "Don't tell me you're chickening out?"

"I think we need to reassure her she's not in danger. Niceness can get you places." Sean steps into the living room, motioning for Alfredo to let him do his thing. "Melina?"

She jerks back. "Please don't hurt me, please"-

"We just want to make you feel good. We think you're the most beautiful girl at the mall." Sean rubs a finger lightly against her thigh. He presses closer to her and brings his mouth to her ear. "We just want you to feel good, to feel loved. We don't want to hurt you, but we both just want you so bad, it hurts."

Obviously this is not nice and Melina doesn't seem to immediately give in. Sean grows impatient, taking his friend's blunt lead. "Take your shirt off. Take the shorts off." He pushes her back and she freezes in the air, her limbs stiff. Alfredo reaches forward and grabs at her blouse, yanking it down and ripping the fabric.

Melina's double-Ds are tucked into a very nice fitting nude bra. The two old men practically cum then and there. Alfredo is taking the lead, his hand dipping into her bra. He salivates, digging his teeth into his lip while he tweaks her nipple with his rough calloused fingers. Melina squirms, her breaths warm and quick. Alfredo wants that sweet red mouth wrapped around his dick. "Come on, come on." He digs his hands into the sides of his pants, pulling them down and revealing his thick member.

Sean grabs at his own bulge, entranced by the boldness of his friend. Alfredo grabs Melina by the hair, pulling her down on her knees. Her legs sink into Sean's carpet while she continues to murmur tearfully. Alfredo grabs his penis and rubs the head on Melina's jaw. Her face visibly wilts. "Please, I"- Alfredo grabs her head with both hands sticks his penis into her fluttering mouth.

Her warm smooth lips wrapped around his penis is pure unadulterated heaven. "Oh God." Alfredo shivers, his fingers wrapping into Melina's hair. She may be a virgin but she can give oral pretty well. Melina deep throats Alfredo, and Sean watches from the other end of the room. Alfredo chucks his hips forward, pressing Melina's nose against his pubic bone by sheer force. His belly gets in the way a little, but she manages.

Alfredo doesn't let her go until she's spitting up his semen, her gasps punctuated by whimpers. Sean is still amazed. He has to admit that was hot to watch, the old man forcing the young hot 20-year old to deep throat him. "Don't you want her to give you a round?" Alfredo's hand is jerking his dick quickly, no doubt trying to revive it again. The men brought a bottle of those male enhancement pills, just in case.

Sean steps forward to Melina, stooping down to her face. He reaches his hands around to the back of her bra, unclasping it to let her breasts out. The round perky globes are enticing enough for Sean to dig his face into them, smushing them together with his hands. Melina is still shivering slightly, but her sweet cherry scent engulfs Sean, along with the subtle husk of sweat. Sean licks her nipples, bites down on the flesh of her breasts like an animal, all the while feeling his dick impatiently twitch. Where to even begin?

He wants to taste her, badly. "Lie down, come on, be a good girl." Melina shakes her head forcefully, but ultimately obliges. Sean takes his time peeling her shorts and underwear down. A shaved wet pussy greets him. Sean presses his nose to the insides of her right thigh, trailing toward the sweet cunt beckoning to him. "You smell so good."

"Eat her out, come on!" Alfredo is groaning impatiently. Sean obliges, tenderly bringing a tongue to the girl's vulva. She writhes underneath him. Sean firmly pulls her thighs apart, his tongue lapping her up, tasting her sweet warm juice. Melina wants to scream for help, but her body betrays her, as her hips move to meet his tongue. Her gasps are small and pleading, but Sean can't tell if it's for help, or for more. Alfredo disappears and comes back with their male enhancements. He swallows one pill dry and hands the bottle to Sean.

The pills take a few minutes to take effect, so Sean continues to eat out the helpless beauty counter girl while Alfredo strokes himself. They manage to get her completely naked and upright, her flesh covered in goosebumps. Her figure is painfully exquisite, tight and tan and smelling of cherries.

The two men look at each other. Who will do the honors? Sean ate her out, which was a missed opportunity for Alfredo, so the two agree that he can take her virginity. Melina is standing there, no longer whimpering but tense. Alfredo pulls her to the couch by her wrist. "Come on, sit down." The remnants of her reluctant orgasm trail in between her thighs. She shifts on the couch, her legs propped in front of her. "Please, don't do it." Alfredo is hard, ready, and extra energized. He rubs a thumb against Melina's glistening lips, adjusting himself. Both the men are now naked, and Alfredo is a little self-conscious about his belly. But definitely not enough to stop.

Alfredo rubs the tip of his dick against the girl's cunt. She may still be a little reluctant, but her pussy is eager. Alfredo rips into her and pops her cherry with a groan. She screams, and Alfredo mashes a hand against her mouth, beginning to screw the living daylights out of her. "How does it feel? Oh your pussy is so tight. You're a tight girl aren't you?" Alfredo wraps the girl's slender legs around his disfigured waist. Her hair has come out of her ponytail and there are beads of sweat lining her forehead. Alfredo's cock is reaching places in her body that her last boyfriend could only have daydreamed about. Alfredo can tell that Melina is liking the assault, as she jerks her hips forward. In a moment of sexual exhilaration, he unties Melina's hands, and she uses the opportunity to try and shove him off. But this further excites the old man, and his belly pounds against the girl's flat abdomen while he continues to take her.

Sean's cock is hard and his balls are swollen with need for relief. While his friend pounds into the young girl, Sean stands by her head and jerks it toward him, shoving his cock in her mouth. This solution is the next best thing to her pussy, except when she accidentally bites down in a moment of orgasm. Sean hisses loudly. "fUCKING BITCH!" But she quickly mutters apologies, Alfredo pulling out of her with a long pronounced squelch. Alfredo leans back to view his work. From what he can see, her walls are coated with his sperm. Condoms be damned. He hopes the girl is on the pill, but the thought of his sperm swimming up to her fertile womb is actually very appealing.

Melina shakes her head slowly. Sean knows it's bad, but he wants to see her entire face. He reaches forward and pulls the rag off her eyes. Melina blinks in the light, her eyes still wet. She takes in the two old men who are in the midst of fucking her. Melina is frozen, so the two men continue their assault. Her body is too tight and good to go to waste.

Sean sits down next to her and pulls her onto his penis, impaling her. Melina grunts, her walls instantly closing in on the man's penis. Alfredo's dick is bigger but Sean's has more girth, and the feel of the ridges and thickness overpowering Melina's cunt has her slipping into a frenzy of pleasure. With Sean's hands gripping her ass, she begins to bounce on his dick, closing her eyes and letting small gasps escape her. Alfredo doesn't want to be left out of the action, as he is hard again. An impatient old man, he sticks his hands under Melina's armpits and drags her off Sean and on her back onto the carpet.

Melina barely has a moment to spare before the old man shoves his member into her, his saliva pooling around her breasts as he resumes sucking them. "Hey." Sean angrily shoves him away, but Alfredo remains with his dick grinding into Melina. Her ass is getting rug burn. Alfredo squeezes one of her ass cheeks, his wrinkled face adopting a sneer. "Hey, don't be an asshole." The old men are getting snappy.

Sean has an idea, and lays next to Melina, coating his dick with his own spit. Melina furrows her brow before cumming loudly, her toes curling into the rug as Alfredo shoots another load into her. She milks his cock, her hand now squeezing her own breast over Alfredo's. "I want her ass first then." Sean grabs the girl by the hips, already pulling her over his member.

"Wait, I don't"-

"Fine." And the fat old man helps his friend by extending her thighs and forcing her anus over Sean's dick. In a moment of extreme pain, Melina yells. Sean rubs a finger around her anus as an afterthought, but his penis is already halfway up her bowels. "Should've lubricated. You're not too young to know that." Alfredo rolls his eyes, but Sean ignores him, now beginning to pump in and out of Melina's ass. She whines, but his finger finds her clit and in no time she's grinding her ass onto him, her hair tickling his face when she tilts her head back.

She's loud. Alfredo and Sean lock eyes and Sean pops out of Melina, bringing her onto her knees. Alfredo slides underneath her, repositioning his cock at her cunt entrance. Sean fills her anus. Melina doesn't even make a sound, her eyes wide and her mouth open as the two cocks fill her up. The old men groan in unison and begin to move in and out of her. She is sandwiched in between them, Sean grabbing one breast from behind and Alfredo sucking on the other one.

Melina's body responds, and she eagerly rubs against Alfredo's belly, her fingers curling into the carpet on the side of his face. The two men are using up her body and she doesn't seem to mind it anymore. Sean cums, his hot sperm filling up her bowels. When he pulls out, Melina can feel the cum dribbling out into her crack.

Alfredo is still working on her. "That's not fair, I wanted some of that pussy." Sean crosses his arms and looks at his friend, who's face is red and sweaty.

"If you can fit in here, then you can do it too."

"Fuckin idiot." Sean shakes his head. Alfredo slaps Melina's ass, his cock growing harder inside her.

"Take my cum baby, oh take this fucking cum you slut. Maybe I should get you pregnant, maybe you can tell your coworkers you fucked an old fat man and you couldn't get enough!"

"FUCKFUCKFUCK!" Melina's hands dig into the old man's chest. She bounces, her hair crazy and her face flushed. Her nipples stand on end. She orgasms, her cum splashing onto his balls. When Alfredo bursts inside her, Melina can feel the sperm traveling up through her canal.

Her body is tired, ravaged. Little does she know, the men are still energized. Sean grabs her by the hair and pulled her off Alfredo. "It's my turn, no more mister nice guy." He throws her legs over his shoulders and positions himself, cramming his penis into her cunt in one smooth motion. Melina groans, her limbs spent. "Come on, you dirty slut. Whore." Sean wants the same energy she'd had with his friend. "Come on."

Melina lets him sit her on top of his dick. She bounces, hearing the juices intermingling in her cunt. They are traveling up to her fertile womb still probably. And a new load by Sean is only going to add to the fire. Sean gasps and grabs at the woman's boobs. Suppose they fuck her till she gets pregnant? That would be bad. But the taboo scandal of it would be so hot. Sean can see that she is too tired to ride him, so he forces her onto the couch and spreads her legs. She's on her knees, and this position along with Sean placing a foot onto the armrest for better entrance, makes Melina groan loudly again. Sean presses forward, his penis bruising the entrance of her cervix. Melina gasps, her nails digging into the decorative pillow Sean's wife picked out.

When Sean cums, the old men take a break, their fucktoy panting and sweating on the ground of Sean's house. Melina's limbs twitch but she doesn't say a word. Too shocked, too embarrassed, all she can do is try and cover herself with one of the pillows, but the evidence of this fucking is all over her face, her hair, not to mention, the streams of cum running between her thighs. Melina leans her head against the couch, trying to keep an eye on the men but in no time, she's asleep.

When Melina wakes up, Sean's about to penetrate her vagina, and Alfredo is lubing up her ass. They've managed to carry her upstairs to a bedroom and she lies spread eagled and ready for the next fucking. Melina wonders how they have so much energy, and then remembers the pills. These men are old enough to be her father. Oh god. As they tear into Melina and sandwich her in another horny old man sandwich, Melina loses all thoughts, and her body succumbs to these old men again, and again, and again.

She ends up in front of her car wearing the same old dirty clothes. Cum seems to fill every crevice in her body, and she needs a shower immediately. The old men have long peeled off, and the next time Melina sees them, they are each with their wives, smiling and looking over her like she's nothing. But each time one of them passes by the beauty counter, pretending to listen to his wife, one hand always pats Melina's ass slowly and confidently. Afterward, Melina goes to fuck the first guy in her contacts, but she's afraid because it doesn't feel the same.


acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers