All Comments on 'Cherry Pt. 02'

by Cirkle7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
goose68cagoose68caover 4 years ago

Love this story cant wait till the next chapter is on here .

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Fuck that.

I would have hit her. And hit her. And kept hitting her until her beauty was permanently gone. And if she thought the taser would stop me then she doesn’t know how fucking angry I would have been. Because she just threatened the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I love both of these stories. Very in depth. This is a fantasy I would luv to cum true. Looking forward to the continuation of this story with both him and the wife.

literoticmanliteroticmanover 4 years ago
Just as good as the first cant wait for part 3

OMG. This was just as good or better. I can't wait for part 3. My ass quivers reading it and I blow a hard load every time. Bring on part 3. I can't wait to hear about him and her being gang banged.

Hazeleyez68Hazeleyez68over 4 years ago

Can't wait for more!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

I get she wants to dominate him, but the whippings? Too much. He fell asleep because he was exhausted, not on purpose. Does not sound like a loving marriage.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Sorry I was talking about a different story of yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCirkle7@Cirkle7
Greetings Readers! I wanted to thank my readers. You are the reason I’m here! I definitely enjoy several authors on Lit myself. I appreciate all feedback if I don’t make mistakes, I’ll never learn! I really enjoy writing filthy smut! I’m glad there are others with warped min...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cherry Previous Part
Cherry Series Info