All Comments on 'Cherry's Gangbang'

by SoftBrie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CalGal69CalGal69over 7 years ago
Sweet Ending❤

Too fucking hot😁But, produced some very big explosions in my slit and I thank you😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Nice, one of the best gangbang stories that I have read on here, boy was my slit wet. ENCORE please.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 7 years ago
Awesome

Verry hot and seductive ! Highly erotic and simply wonderful !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Depressing

What a sad story; about a woman who worked her way out of a degrading profession and then fell back into whoring

SoftBrieSoftBrieover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Your comments are much appreciated. I am very pleased if the story reached you in a meaningful way.

Best wishes, Brie.

timm10827timm10827over 7 years ago

This is a superb story. Really well written. It deserves a sequel, either in the future or filling out the porn background. Wish I had been there, it was that good.

BigspurtBigspurtover 7 years ago
Once in a Lifetime

She was willing and so were the men. This is certainly a fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the way she went from Peggy to Cherry just like she was slipping on a new set of clothes. There wasn't much wrong with this at all (he says about a story where double anal comes into it not even at the halfway mark).

My only change: what if there was an epilogue where she arrives back at her place the morning after, all worn out, to be greeted as she walks through the front door by her three young kids (who it turns out we're the reasons she left the porn game in the first place) and her husband. He looks at her knowingly, as he knows a former slut like her is occasionally going to relapse, and says "So, did you blow off some steam?". He doesn't want to know ANY of the details, but they love each other enough that he knows she'll ALWAYS come home.

Just my two cents, though. Keep up the good work. My cock is STILL hard ten minutes after finishing this (which is always a good sign!)

Down Under Dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story in a while!

Big fan of your writing so far! I'm a big collector of stories and especially these types. I hope to see more! Have you worked on any recently? I was hoping to find a collaborator this year to help finish write some epic sagas similar to this story line!

The next one, I'd hope you'd think about the story coming too close to home for comfort! As her lifestyles blend into eachother and her family life. It becomes apparent the family has a turn around of couch surfing and wife fucking gangbangers. With an addition added for the husband's own seclusion, he finds all his dreams twisted into serving her large black masters. They've installed a sex room and turned most of his cave into a studio to watch and produce new videos to afford their new lifestyles. Even her daughter is being trained to model and exampling black breeders stay in the family!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous