Cheryl

Story Info
Some times you just bump into life.
1.6k words
2.89
26.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to Cheryl who needs to know there is more to life. And you need to enjoy it.

My wife and I have been married several years now and our life together has hit a very comfortable level. Cheryl was a virgin when we made love the first time our senior year and I knew I was her one and only one and she mine. She is tall and very pretty and over our years together I have become more and more proud of her.

My wife is not only very beautiful but also very smart. Her body has gotten sexier with age. Her breasts a a full 36 c cups and her waist long and slim down into full hips and beautiful long slim legs. And also over the years together I have come to enjoy seeing Cheryl interact with other men. It has become more and more of a turn on to watch her around men I know who have sexual interest in her.

In the past couple years this seems to happen more frequently than in the earlier part of our relationship. And I have been even more turned on to see that she seems to enjoy mildly flirting back with other men. I have teased her just a bit about this. And have just slightly encouraged her to explore this. She is just slightly confused by my encouragement of it, but seems confident enough to do it. She enjoys flirting and teasing.

We don't party nearly as much as I would like, but it is difficult to find the time with 3 kids. We party once in a while with our good friends Danny and Kim. These friends are a bit over the top sexually. Danny is two years my junior tall and slim. Kim is four years younger than Cheryl. And short and more round. Not fat, just rounder.

Danny has dropped hints that Kim is very sexy for other men. And that he is very proud she is sexy. In a very drunken state one night he told me he has seen his wife with 6 different men and 2 of them have been colored guys. He then went on to say he wanted to fuck Cheryl. And that he thought he could if, I was cool with it.

Well that made me think about things. How did I feel about him having my wife in bed? I was surprised I was not upset by the idea. In fact I was very turned on by it. So was I cool with the idea? And was she really as interested as he thought she was?

The next time the four of us were together I paid closer attention to my wife and Danny. And she did seem receptive to his play. He hugged her several times and his hands casually fondled her waist and hips. And twice I saw a hand brush her breasts accidently but a hand lingered on her breast once while holding her on the dance floor. And there was no reaction from Cheryl.

As weeks and then months passed in our busy lives I wanted to address this issue but didn't know how. My wife is a very shy and nice person and I was sure I was just miss reading her sexy interest in Danny and she had been the nice person she naturally always is and she just did not want to draw any attention to them so she let his small touches of her go unnoticed.

Several weeks had passed since we had been with our friends when my wife told me they had called about us going out with them.

"So what did you tell her?"

"It was Danny that called."

"Really I figured it was Kim."

"Nope it was Danny who did."

"How long did you talk?"

"Oh I don't know a while, why?"

"Did he flirt with you?"

Cheryl got very quiet.

"What do you mean?"

"Cheryl did he tell you he wants to fuck you?"

"Oh, he has told me that several times."

"And what do you say back to him?"

"I have told him we are both married and we can't do that. He tells me Kim fucks other guys and he thinks you would be alright if we do it. He says you have seen him touch me."

"I have seen him brush your breasts a couple times."

"The last time we were together, he did much more than that."

"What are you talking about?"

"It was hot that night if you remember? And We went outside for some air."

"Yes I remember, Kim and I came back in to dance while you guys stayed out side."

"Yes and after you and Kim went back inside, he kissed me. And he felt my breasts."

"He brushed them more?"

" No he had them out bare and he kissed them bare. My nipples and everything."

"Did he try to fuck you?"

"Yes, he tried to get my panties off and he said you want me to do it. Do you?"

"Do you want him to?"

"I almost let him, but I want to be sure you are okay if I do?"

"They want to go out tonight and you are going to let him tonight?"

"Why not just go home with him tonight?"

"And spend the night?"

"Yes I think so."

The four of us went to dinner that night and then dancing at a club. Danny and Cheryl spent most of the time together on the dance floor. About 11pm I noticed I could not see my wife and Danny anywhere. Kim was dancing with several young guys as well as me. About Midnight Kim came to me.

"The guys want me to come back to their apt with them and I want you to come too."

My wife and Danny had been gone I knew over an hour now and I decided to go along with Kim. I sat on the couch in the strange apt watching the 4 young men and Kim as they danced and they all got naked together. The four young men had gotten Kim out of her clothes very easily and it was a sure thing they were soon to have her in the bedroom fucking her. Their hands were all over her naked body as they edged her toward the bedroom.

I could hear her cries as they finally got her down on the bed and the group worked on her. She cried out as the first young man began to fuck her. It reminded me of what Cheryl was likely doing with Danny at this very minute. And I had an odd thought as I listened to Kim and I suddenly knew I wished it were Cheryl in the next room with the four young men. And I knew in the coming weeks that likely Danny would make that happen for Cheryl too.

I began to undress and I slipped into the bedroom when I was nude. I watched them fuck her for some time before it slowed down to the point I could join her. As I slipped up inside her as she clutched me to her.

"Oh yes I hoped you would fuck me too. Danny was so excited you wanted Cheryl to finally let him fuck her."

"Does he want her to be with these guys too?"

"Oh, God yes. They are already planning it. She met them tonight. Danny told her I was to be with them tonight. And that next week was her turn."

"What did she say?"

"You were busy at the bar for over an hour talking and getting drinks remember?"

I did remember and I had done it so Danny had time with her. I nodded.

"Danny got her in the back room and the crew joined them. Your little wife was felt up, fingered, nipple sucked and all but fucked back there. She agreed to her turn next week."

The crew had her again before I drove her back home. Their car was in the drive so we weren't sure if my wife was home or in bed with Danny there?

"Oh he has her up in our bedroom still enjoying her. Your wife is still getting use to his big cock."

"You really think so?"

"I am sure of it. Go on home but I tell you she is upstairs riding his cock now."

I was about done for the night so I did go on home and our house was empty. What time it was when my wife came to bed I have no idea? But she was still in the mood for sex and was very wet and sloppy.

"As you can tell your wife has been well fucked?"

"Yes, I can tell you have had a good time."

"Was Kim with the guys tonight?"

"Yes she was."

"Did you fuck her after they were with her?"

"Yes I did."

"Was she good?"

"Yes very good, and the next time you are with Danny, I want her again."

"What makes you think there will be a next time with Danny?"

"Because next weekend is your turn to be with the guys."

"How do you know that?"

"Because all four of them told me they would have you up there this weekend fucking you. They said you agreed. They want me to come watch you."

"And will you come watch?"

"If you would like for me to, I would love to."

"Please come and watch me and fuck me after they do?"