Cheryl and her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent the location of my teacher's car in a letter with the key, a thank you note, and a twenty for the gas we used. We got on the bus; it was mostly empty, and we held each other like last night. We stopped halfway out of state, had to change buses, and had a few hours of layover. We found an internet cafe and checked the news about our city. Our house burnt down, and four bodies were found; that was odd. Then, on a bizarre hunch, I checked the two cities where our grandparents lived. Two more fires and bodies were found, which freaked us out. We needed to change names and seal the files; how would we do that.

Later near the time for the bus, we see a most wanted ad on cable TV, a boy-girl team of Eco Terrorist our only saving grace is they have us in long blond hair and all-black clothes. Cheryl and I cut ours off. I gave you a lousy scar with glue and some makeup. I did mine as if I had a black eye. I hoped it would make people look away and not watch us too close.

We added some tattoos we found in a gum machine. We had a few each. We got to the west coast in twenty hours. We saw the sunrise stopped at a coffee shop near a small town, and I looked at the places for rent and jobs that needed doing. I noticed a light-keeper job for a husband and wife team. So we cleaned up at the edge of the water, got rid of the scar and black eye and changed clothes, and went to the office listing the job we went and applied for the job. Cheryl asked if I would get our Ids out of the bottom of the backpack. Whatever you saw, you took the lead; I trust you.

You spin a tale so close to the truth to be scary that said our parents sold us to a cult for a virgin sacrifice. We show our IDs, and he looks up the family names. The two weird preachers' videos discuss blood magic and old laws. He sees the news reports of the fires. He believes us, takes our Ids and gives us a form to sign for new names and cards under a new name. The guy was a county judge. We left by boat; we had the job tying up the boat and unloading food and fuel. The old lighthouse keeper showed us both how to run it, and it had satellite with the internet. After a quick tour, we are handed a handbook on how to operate it all. I did the list with the keeper to get the light running, and everything was checked off by the book.

Cheryl made dinner for us; the guy left and says. "He wrote his book; he was not coming back."

Dinner was odd as it was the first time for us to cook. Cooking was another skill that should have been taught at home. It was terrible. We laughed, feeding it to the poor fishes. We hoped it did not kill too many. So we went to Youtube and learned to cook the perfect bacon and egg burrito in under fifteen minutes. We did it together, and it was a wow we made one more and split it.

We had no bedtime, rules, or paddles and were not kept in a root cellar. So you go to the bottom of your backpack, and your old teddy bear backpack is there. It was full of condoms and looked like there were a few hundred there.

The two kinds of lube and six months of birth control pills that my Sister risked her life to get there were enough to make me go down on one knee, and I asked you to be my wife from this day forward. You pushed me down, took our clothes off us, and started sucking my cock again. Finally, you flipped around, and I picked up on your smell and heat as we came and came again like a kid with a new toy. We came till we were too sore to come more.

We wrapped up in bed sheets and went and watched a movie. The hard drive there had a few hundred TV shows to film; we had not seen any of them. We started with one called Star Wars; we watched two more just after we fell asleep in each other's arms. We woke to the alarm going off; we grabbed each other and held on to each other we noticed that the lighthouse was not dark; it had beautiful light coming in.

I went and checked the list of things to do. You made coffee after watching a youtub video. You brought it to me dressed in a man's shirt. You had two cups and biscuits stuffed with sausage and cheese. We ate one each. Also, she found how-to on a video.

I noticed two things your pussy hair was trimmed, and it was blond, and I saw the outline of a condom in your breast pocket. We ate, and I took your hand and put it on my face as we kissed. I touched your pussy to your hot moans. You used the lube on yourself, but you're a steam bath. Your pussy was so soggy. I kissed you as I stroked you, teasing your nipples just like the porn film I saw with my friends all those years ago. I rubbed you. I felt you get hotter as you stroked my cock. I came relatively fast as you did too.

You stroked me hard and put the condom on me as you pulled me into you. I sank a few inches and hit your bottom, your cervix. I rubbed your clit like last night, waiting for a word from you to move. Instead, you came, slid me out some, and began rocking on me. It made me want to move; the sun felt hotter as we stroked into and out of each other. We knew each other like we were one. But, joined for life by hate, we turned to love instead. If the sun was any judge, it agreed with us as star-crossed lovers.

It was the most important day; neither of us had been virgins since the night a few days ago in the Volvo, but we were free to be us. But we made love for a good thirty minutes or so. Of course, we got a little sunburn, but oh, what fun, we came together for the first time. It was perfect; my Sister took the condom off my cock and licked and sucked me clean. We planned dinners and bookmarked what to watch to cook. We picked up lots of skills over that summer. We lasted that summer, but not being around people felt like what we did at home but with perks.

The boat came and picked us up dropping our replacements off, and it was great timing as we ran out of condoms, and you told me about what Mom did for Dad to keep from having kids. We ran out of lube two weeks before the boat. If you can't guess, there are two places where you can't get pregnant. So we found it messy and needed a good deal of preparation lets just say condoms are a must, and let us just leave it there.

We were good, but Cheryl says. "She needed to get her tubes tied and stop the kids as each generation raised kids for this."

We agreed to go to Mexico to get it done. Getting off the boat, the Judge was there and took us to the office as he had new names for us. We were now Joy Helen and Dan Allen Bogart.

He married us, and his wife witnessed us. We had birth certificates, wedding licenses, passports, and Ids. The Judge had a report from the feds about the cult. I had sent the Judge the info on our cousins. We went to the next town over and took driving lessons for my Sis to drive; my Sister took her license, and we moved south.

We found an RV for sale; it needed fixing up, but it was alright. So we rebuilt it, making it clean and livable.

We still had a fair amount of cash, but we drove south, had both of us fixed in the baby dept, and hung out at the beach till we healed. Then, working on our tan, we found a coffee shop. They let me cook lunch for my Sister and me. It smelled so good the owner had me make them as street food. We were given a chance to buy the place after we made it a hot spot.

We had a storm the second year that wiped out the business. The insurance paid the landowner, not us. So we headed back north as a Pandemic swept the world. We settled in a small town north of San Francisco. We started a food truck that sold food to police officers, and in the medical field, we lasted till we both got sick. An angel in a mask was there daily, making us breathe deeply. She never asked for a thing except for a roof over her head and a bed.

She fed us, making us drink water, and we lost track of time. It was six months till we felt half right. The city wanted to give us an award, and we left that night, afraid of our ghosts. I bought a long gun and a shotgun, and two nines. We practiced at a ranch we watched that winter for forty grand. I sent a letter to the Judge and asked if he had anything to add to our story we were tired of hiding.

I was given a website to look at. We watched our folks go in my grandparents on both sides then our cousins went into that barn that saw so many whippings. Then about twenty SWAT vans rolled up and took fire; as soon as their vans stopped, the return fire was hell the police had an electric Gatling gun. The barn exploded with a killing radius of half the building.

An armored van drove out of the ramp in the ground near the barn; the police gave chase. They had that Gatling gun that blew the tires off the truck. It slid off the bridge into the frozen river. The footage stopped and resumed with images of our folk's bodies blue with their icy death. We made love under the covers in a cold but heated cabin. We talked about returning to the lighthouse as they were looking at needed help again. I sent a letter to the Judge. We finished up at the ranch. When spring came, we went west to a job waiting for us. We were done with people we never fit in.

We got there, checked the gear, and slept like babies that night. The next day I saw you bring me coffee, my white shirt, and nothing else. We had a coffee, and a snack, then made love for an hour. We had sex in the back of the Volvo because we had to. We thought it would make us safe. We made love under the sun at the lighthouse because we needed to; it was the first place we were happy. I mean the happiness that felt like days, and it was six months. We had so many rules growing up; we had no restrictions at the lighthouse; it was pure freedom. We swam in the tide pool; they have done work on it. The bottom is sealed and covered in the sand no thousand cuts on corals but a nice seawater pool. So if the thing that the Judge said comes true, then we're looking to buy the lighthouse, and the price is doable, fingers crossed, but no matter where we are, if together, we will have love and peace at last.

12