Cheryl and Meryl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back? You mean . . .?" Daniel pointed to his posterior.

"Yup!"

"Your mom won't let me do that," Daniel said sulkily.

"Why the hell not?"

"She just doesn't want to."

"Maybe you should force the issue."

"I'm not going to do that!"

"Oh, Daddy, maybe she'll like it. Right now, of course, all bets are off. But she can't hate you that much: she still lets you share her bed."

"That's only because you guys are here," Daniel said, his depression deepening. "Otherwise I'm now banished to your room for the night."

"Oh, Christ," Cheryl said. "Well, we'll see what we can do about that. But for now, is it okay if Mom and Jeremy—?" And she made those same obscene gestures with he hands.

Daniel sighed heavily. "I suppose. Do you think he wants to?"

"Dad, he's a guy. Of course he wants to. Anyway, Mom's still pretty good-looking. In fact, quite a dish, if you ask me."

"I don't think you should be speaking about your mother like that."

"Shall I say she's definitely bedworthy?"

"Cheryl!"

"I'll take up the matter with Jeremy and get back to you."

And she did. That evening, as the two of them were cuddling (Meryl regretfully being consigned to her own bedroom), Cheryl said with her customary bluntness, "Hey, guy, you wanna fuck my mom?"

Once again Jeremy almost fell out of bed. "Cheryl, are you insane? How can you talk like that? I'd never—"

"Look, she wants it."

"How can you possibly know that?"

"I've seen the way she looks you up and down—especially in your various parts."

Jeremy blushed deeply. "She doesn't do that."

"Of course she does. Jesus, guys are so clueless! You have no problem looking at us all over, but you never pay attention when we look at you all over. Man, she's all but salivating at the prospect!"

"But—but she's a married woman! And I'm her daughter's boyfriend!" (Maybe he really said "daughters' boyfriend.")

"Yeah, well, let me tell you something about Mom and Dad." And Cheryl briefly explained the situation as her dad had outlined it to her.

"Gee, that's a shame," Jeremy said. "But if I sleep with her, won't that make things worse?"

"I don't see how. Anyway, she deserves a little payback for what Daddy did. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, you know."

"Well, that makes me feel real good!"

"Look, she really wants you. And Dad says it's okay. So—"

"But you haven't talked about this with her, have you?"

"No, but I will."

And Cheryl was true to her word. After breakfast the next day, Cheryl took her mother aside just as she had done with her father the previous day.

"Hey, Mom, you want Jeremy, don't you?"

Shirley's knees almost buckled. "What on earth are you talking about? The idea!"

"Come on, Mom, I know you. It's embarrassing how you've been staring at his butt and his cock."

"Cheryl, don't you talk that way to me!"

"Mom, Dad's told me the whole story of his boo-boo with his secretary."

Shirley blanched. "He didn't."

"He did. Now that was a dumb-ass thing to do, but the upshot is that you two have apparently been going through this long sexual drought. And I guess it's taking its toll on you."

"You're being absurd!"

"I mean, there's only so much satisfaction that self-pleasuring can bring."

"Jesus, Cheryl!"

"And so I figure you want the real thing now. And Jeremy's happy to provide. Dad says it's okay."

That made Shirley fume. "I don't need his permission!"

"I know, Mom, but you know what I mean. How about tonight?"

"What? What?"

"You just tell Dad to knock on the door of my bedroom, and I'll send Jeremy in. He'll be all yours for the night."

Now Shirley blushed crimson. "This is totally outrageous."

"Yeah, well, do you want him or not? I'll put that cock of his to other uses if you're not interested."

"I should wash your mouth out with soap, young lady."

"Some other time. Just let me know if this is what you want."

Shirley fell into a deep silence. Then, looking away from her daughter, she managed to mutter. "Okay."

"Fine, it's settled."

And with that, Cheryl walked out of the room.


12