All Comments on 'Cheryl and Meryl Pt. 04'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 4 years ago
A lot of good things going on

Likeable characters. A lot of dialogue. Able to suspend my disbelief. A sense of fun. I wanted more.

Excused the dull title, because it sort of works in the context of your series (most of which doesn't interest me much, sorry).

The big flaw, in my mind though, was that the sex scenes cry out for more detail, more length, please.

As a result, if Lit had a 4.5 option, I would have gone there, but feeling generous, I gave it a "5"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excuse me for paying attention to a small mention of all three women having unshaven pussies. Bravo! Excitingly Hot! And uniquely alone in so many other stories. My wife and I are closer to 80 than 70, but enjoy a very active sex life; and not alone. We became nudists when their publications "air brushed" hair and any sex genital's, from all pictures. Fashion dictated that nudists shaved, thus now that pubic hair and pussies and cocks are allowed, the publications, have no need to air brush. So we and our small group of swapping friends, enjoy a fetish for pubic hair. Thank you for including this story that includes our fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES