Cheryl and Meryl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glowered ferociously at him. Stronger men than Daniel would have quailed at that glance.

As he stood there like a deer in the headlights, she enunciated with extreme precision: "Did you really have sex with your own daughters? Both of them?"

Daniel swallowed hard. "Don't be silly, dear! Wh-what makes you think that?"

"I heard all manner of moans and groans and sighs and God knows what other racket from all three of you! Not just you, not just Cheryl, but all three! It doesn't take a genius to figure out what you were doing."

Daniel realized that the time for equivocation was over. "It wasn't me, Shirley! It was Cheryl—she forced me!"

Shirley looked at him as if seeing a worm in her salad. "Oh, you're a big, strong man, as you keep telling me—but here's this little slip of a girl, whom you could probably pick up with one hand, and she makes you have sex with her! Is that it?"

"She's a pretty tough girl! What she wants, she gets. I just—"

"She's your daughter! They're both your daughters!" Shirley screamed. "What the bloody hell were you thinking?"

"Hey," Daniel said, "we're all adults here. They can do what they want—and so can I."

"And that includes, I suppose, fucking two young women who emerged out of here"—she jabbed her own abdomen—"thanks to you shoving your cock into me and impregnating me nineteen years ago."

"I—I—"

"Tell me something," Shirley asked in a spirit of scientific inquiry, "how did you do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Who exactly got that precious fluid that comes out of your balls?"

Daniel colored, but decided to answer truthfully. "Cheryl got it once in the pussy and once in the butt. Meryl got it once in the pussy."

"I see. Thank you for enlightening me."

"What about you?" Daniel said in a sudden burst of anger. "You were carrying on with Jeremy for hours and hours! We heard you too, you know!"

"That's different," Shirley muttered.

"So how many times did he do you?"

"Four times. Once in the pussy, once in the mouth, and twice in the—um, in the butt."

"In the butt!" Daniel said in baleful triumph. "You let him go into your butt but not me?"

"He—he persuaded me."

"So it seems. What sort of cock does he have?"

"It's longer than yours," Shirley said with a malicious smile. "But yours is thicker."

"Glad to know that."

"This is all ridiculous!" Shirley exploded, suddenly rising to her feet. "It's not the same thing at all! I've just fucked my daughter's boyfriend—who, by the way, has fucked Meryl too."

"I know that," Daniel said shortly.

"Oh, you do? Well, good for you. Anyway, I did that—okay, fine. But you! You fucked the two products of your own loins! That's hugely different!" She aggressively approached her husband, poking him in the chest. "Christ, what if you got them pregnant?"

"They're not going to get pregnant," Daniel said dismissively, backing away from his hostile spouse.

"Even so, it's—it's immoral! And it's illegal! I could have you arrested! They say a wife can't testify against her husband, but she can if she wants to! And it'll give me great pleasure to do just that!"

By this time Shirley, continuing to poke Daniel in the chest, had led them into the living room. But now Daniel got tired of retreating. A kind of fire that Shirley had never seen in his eyes before filled his eyes, and she could almost see the steam coming out of his ears.

What he did next flabbergasted her.

Saying grimly, "Well, if you're going to have me arrested, I'll get some satisfaction first!" he wheeled around so that he was at Shirley's back; then he forced her to bend over the back of the sofa, flipped up her short nightgown so that her bottom was revealed, and, holding her down with one hand in the small of her back, pulled down the sweat pants he was wearing and exposed his cock.

Shirley, initially taken aback, could have resisted if she'd really wanted to. But in her heart of hearts, she had been hoping for twenty years that Daniel would treat her this way; she had been deliberately taunting him just to see what kind of reaction she would get out of him. And, to her amazement, she got the response she wanted. She'd always yearned for a "taming of the shrew" moment (not that she really thought herself a shrew) and was interested to see how Daniel would proceed.

For Daniel it was a significant moment too. The worm had turned! He had carefully taught himself that a man must be tender, sensitive, and respectful where women are concerned. That was all to the good—but it didn't mean one had to be a wuss! He'd initially been attracted to Shirley because she was beautiful, smart, and lively—but her relentless self-confidence, and on occasion her sharp, cynical tongue, had caused him to become more and more henpecked and submissive over the years. And that, he concluded, was not a good place to be for a person who sported a penis.

From a purely physical perspective, he loved the appearance of a woman's genitals from the rear: the simultaneous vision of the fleshy pussy (so very much like a ripe fig) and that tempting and seductive (and, up till yesterday night, that all too forbidden) asshole were more than he could resist. He reached down and inserted several fingers—not gently—into his wife's cleft, making sure she was at least slightly wet. To his surprise, she was damp, even dripping. And so he stuffed his cock into her.

Gripping her hips for balance (just as he had done with Cheryl during his entry into her anus last night), he pumped lustily and triumphantly while Shirley gazed forward with a blasé expression—but secretly proud that her husband had subdued her. Okay, she had willingly participated in her subjugation, but it was still a good sign.

Neither of them realized that it was the first copulation they had had in almost three-quarters of a year.

As Daniel grunted at each thrust, and Shirley began echoing his cries in rhythm, the three young folks tripped down the stairs in a confused mass.

They all stopped short at the bizarre sight in the living room.

"Jesus, Dad!" Cheryl cried, half stupefied and half delighted. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like, sweetie?" he replied with unwonted sarcasm. "I'm fucking your mom."

"Uh, yeah," she said with sarcasm of her own, "I can see that. Mom, is this okay?"

Shirley managed a little shrug. "If your father wants to do his caveman routine, who am I to complain?"

The trio of teenagers looked raptly on as Daniel pounded his spouse to the point that a frown came over her features. Their bodies came together so violently that there was a slapping sound at each thrust. Daniel's eyes looked almost crazed—and if he'd had a long, curly moustache (and could have taken the effort to remove one of his hands from his wife's hips), he would have twirled it like a cartoon villain.

But he had other things on his mind. Gazing at the point where his cock was forcing its way into Shirley's pussy, he looked like a madman as the sweat poured off of him. Shirley remained entirely passive; at one point she even puckered her lips and blew a kiss in the direction of a startled Jeremy.

The outcome was not long delayed. Now fully in caveman mode, Daniel let out a tremendous bellow that seemed to shake the house as he sent an enormous discharge into his wife's crevice. Even she was surprised at the massive amount of fluid shooting into her cavity, as her open mouth revealed. And then her own body began shuddering uncontrollably as an unexpected orgasm overwhelmed her.

Daniel pulled out violently, his cock dribbling come and covered with Shirley's juices. He still looked a little crazed, and everyone in the room realized that the incredible episode was not over.

"You, Jeremy!" he barked, pointing at the young man. "Down on the floor—on your back!" Turning to his wife, who was trying to stand upright on wobbly legs: "You! Lie on top of him! Put his cock in your cunt!"

Shirley, giving her daughters a shrug of incomprehension, staggered over to her recumbent lover of the night before. Lowering herself gingerly upon him, she removed her nightgown, peeled off the pajama bottoms he was wearing, found that his cock was already big and quivering, and placed it delicately into her bruised pussy.

Daniel had dashed into the kitchen for some unknown reason. He returned in seconds, his hands apparently covered with what looked like dishwashing liquid.

He knelt down behind his wife and between the legs of Jeremy, peering fixedly at the sight of one of her orifices filled with the young man's member. Then, slathering the liquid on his hands all over her anus, he forced his cock into that opening.

Three female mouths—and Shirley's most of all—gaped in astonishment as Daniel's wife experienced double penetration for the first time. Her eyes rolled in her head as the extraordinary sensation came over her—two cocks pounding her with only a thin membrane separating them, their thrusts not quite in sync. Daniel had once again gripped Shirley's hips, while Jeremy took hold of her breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

The twins, their minds already blown by their dad's earlier manhandling of their mother, stood rooted to the spot, unable to pull their gazes away. But Cheryl, regaining her customary aplomb, was the first to snap out of her funk.

Whipping her nightgown off so that she was naked, she somehow managed to squat down near Jeremy and Shirley's heads. Shirley had buried her face in Jeremy's neck, but Cheryl pulled it up gently and, with a glint in her eye, pressed her own moist sex to her mom's mouth. Shirley initially gagged, but automatically started licking and sucking the soft, squishy flesh, her eyes wide open in a startled daze.

Meryl was now the only non-participant in the business, and she was flummoxed as to how she could get involved. Should she slap her father's butt to encourage him on in his anal coitus? That didn't strike her as terribly interesting. Finally she decided that her mom could stimulate her at least partly the way she was stimulating her twin sister. Flinging off her own nightgown, she sat down next to the flailing trio and, spreading her legs, took hold of one of her mother's hands and directed to her pussy. Shirley blindly began stroking and tickling it: she knew the apparatus, so she didn't require sight to know what to do.

This obscene tableau—did it count, Shirley wondered, as quadruple penetration?—went on for quite a while, as everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. But it couldn't go on forever. Triggered by Jeremy's anticipatory moans, people began having climaxes one after the other. First Jeremy expelled a series of grunts; then Daniel came forth with an animalistic shout; then the three women all emitted moans and mews and squeals, Shirley's being somewhat muffled (it's pretty hard to cry out with your mouth full of pussy).

After everyone had come, they uncoupled and flopped all over the living room, a true Roman orgy in the classical fashion. Shirley was perhaps the most bewildered of the bunch: what mother has ever taken her husband in her ass, her daughter's boyfriend in her pussy, and masturbated her twin daughters with hand and mouth, all at the same time? She wondered if that was worth reporting to the Guinness Book of World Records.

But Cheryl, not unexpectedly, got everyone back on track.

"Hey, guys, isn't anyone going to get breakfast going?" she cried. "I'm starving!"

12