All Comments on 'Cheryl and Mike'

by tnx4nuthin

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
No thanks.

I won't complain about the writing, but the story does not interest me.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Cuck rubbish, who reads this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

This story was very erotic. Reading as the tension built while they were flirting in the bar. Seeing how both Brian and Cheryl wanted the same thing to happen and their slight reluctance at first. Then how watching them together had Brian so turned on. I loved it.

Now get ready for the onslaught of rude comments from our resident troll who posts bad things and them posts again agreeing with himself. What a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a well written cuckold story that had my cock dripping even though I generally hate cuckold stories. It had little of the normal garbage the average dude puts in. So I gave you the max rating but you are going to get slagged by the hoi polloi.

I can't leave out my analysis that the girlfriend is lost forever, however. It seems inevitable that she'll keep seeing and fucking his friend. They already have a solid basis for love and adding mind blowing sex just cements the deal. She won't want that good feeling emotionally satisfying relationship to be anything less than full time. Our narrator will be left holding his dick lamenting his loss. Maybe he can be best man at the wedding. But he won't be anything but the third wheel, family friend, outside looking in. Eventually he'll be dropped from even mercy fucks that Mike lets Cheryl give, because it is an interruption to their marriage.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Only a wimp let's someone else bang his wife while he jerks off might as well give her to Mike and find another gf

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
What a sorry SOB

No wonder this loser has so many ex's. He needs get rid of his so-called 'friend.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply awful

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Honestly, if it takes this guy an hour to finger her to orgasm, he deserves every bit of this

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

It's always good to see a new writer, it's always bad to see the only thing they can write about is some other guy pleasing his girl friend or wife. You mentioned you saw his cock for the first time at the hot at yours and your ex's. Now we know why she was an ex. Why didn't you just cross the line and suck his cock yourself, that was what you really wanted. make love on the cum stained sheets, one would think she was good enough to have changed them already.

Like I said in the first sentence, it's always good to see a new writer, but if this is the only things you can dream about, you should put them in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Congratulations to the wimp

he destroyed their marriage! Soon his wife will be living with the lover. Another trashy story.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great Story, Keep up the great work 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
and another marriage heads down the drain

I give it three months tops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fucked up shit

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Someone will comment about why do we read cuck stories if we don’t like them. But in LW recently, what else is there to read. With the occasional, welcome, exception, everything posted is cuckold garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Guessing

So the author must be into this: Watching another person have sex with his wife? Try as I might, this just really turns me off completely. I guess I just don't get it.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago

He will never reach a second marriage...Now his girlfriend (nothing more than this) has lost all the little respect she had for him...And that guy was his friend? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So why loving wife?

Not married so why this category? Since no marriage there is no divorce. Just get s std test and one of you moves out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anon8..

Be careful what you wish for.....

It may end up becoming what you didn't wish for ....

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Wrong Category

This belongs in Erotic Couplings - not Loving Wives since they aren't married. Why have a girlfriend if you want or like her to have sex with other people? You obviously don't care about STDs, let alone worry about making sure any kid your raise is yours. Just get the category right next time.

DearfieldDearfieldalmost 4 years ago
Cheap story

The author must think this story is erotic,wrong categorie,not well written.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

This belongs in fetish as cuckolded is a fetish and not mainstream, despite of what a number of deluded bone heads on the side might wan think to believe

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
WRONG

This story belongs in the "open marriage" Catagory..you know...the one that comes right before divorce court...wife sharing if fine if hubby is there but to send them off all alone is stupid...she's a bitch slut whore to even want such a setup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Friends Slut

Nothing hotter than having your best friend with a big cock own your GF's pussy.

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
SUPER HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for sharing!!!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Deceit and betrayal. That’s all this was should have a much different rnding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My Cheryl already had her big cock Mike, she initiated a 3 way while he was here for a long weekend by offering to show him her big tits, it escalated from there. She wanted us to jerk off while enjoying her big tits well I wasn’t hard but Mike sure was & she couldn’t keep her eyes off his cock, I asked her to suck me to get me hard & after she did she said “It doesn’t look like Mike needs any help but i wouldn’t be a good hostess if i didn’t show him any attention” so she had him lay on the bed & she rolled over held his cock & after admiring it she gave it a few licks & put it in her mouth & began sucking him. While she was sucking his cock I pulled off her panties leaving her nude. Mike moved down & began to lick her pussy without any hesitation from her, she just continued to suck his cock. Well to make a long story short, after I got over the initial shock of watching my wife suck my buddy’s cock & watch him lick her pussy after she came she told me she wanted to feel his cock inside of her & the rest is history but it was repeated over the rest of the long weekend…………

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous