Cheryl and Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think Mikey will like this?" she asked, coyly. I just nodded as I felt my cock swelling yet again. It was really sore from all the abuse I had heaped on it in the last couple of hours, but I knew there would be one more time. Cheryl came over to me and put her hand under the blanket, finding my stiffening member. "Oh good, I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as I am! You should jack off again before you go to sleep. Think about me showing your friend how much I like him. Goodnight, Bri!" She kissed me on the forehead and grabbed a tube of KY off the top of her dresser before she closed the door bedroom door behind her. I masturbated one last time to the faint whimpers and moans (hers) and the muffled dirty talk (his) coming from the other bedroom, as Mike assertively took my girlfriend, and she eagerly became his slut. Just like he did to my ex wife, only this time I knew exactly what was going on, and even approved of it. I came again at that thought, although there was no semen. I was totally spent.

As I was getting ready for work, just before dawn, I quietly opened the door to the spare room. It reeked of sex. They were sound asleep, naked, legs tangled, half covered by a sheet. Cheryl looked thoroughly fucked. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hardening dick. It only took a few strokes until I came, staring at them sleeping together like that. Intimate, tired, content. I grunted slightly when I came, and Cheryl started to wake up, but instead rolled over, put her hand on Mike's crotch and started snoring again.

When I got home from work, Mike was gone. I grabbed my girlfriend by the hand and took her immediately into the guest bedroom so I could fuck her on the come stains they left in the sheets. We got undressed quickly and climbed into bed. "Tell me everything," I said. Cheryl told me she and Mike fucked and made love off and on all night, dozing for awhile in between and taking turns waking each other up for more. She came several more times as they kissed and fucked in every position and he came three more... once more in her pussy (from behind) once in her mouth (with her finger up his ass) and finally, as the sun was rising she showed him the face to face anal position I like so much and he came one last time, hard and deep in her ass, with her whispering how good it felt and licking his ear while he came. She said they told each other "love you" (they always say that to each other) and fell asleep in that position. When they finally woke up at noon, he fucked her one more time up against the wall in the shower, and they both came together. As he was leaving and they were kissing goodbye, he put his hand down her pants and slid two fingers inside her pussy, which was still slick with his come and very sensitive from all the attention it had received.

He stood there gently sliding his fingers in and out of her as he held her tight with his other arm and talked to her, softly. He said last night was amazing and it meant a lot to him, as he has always liked and respected her, and always thought she was hot. He hoped they could do it again and that I was okay with it. He had recently broken up with his longtime girlfriend and thought it would be smart to stay single for a while, which he could handle if he could still fuck Cheryl sometimes. She said she thought that would probably be okay, but she should talk to me about it first. They kissed, long and deep, told each other "Love you!" and he got in his car and drove away.

She told the last 3/4 of that story with a pathetic dribble of my semen on her belly, since I came, untouched, before I ever got the condom on.

Just then he phone dinged with a new text. She looked at it and said "guess who?" I watched her read the text, a sly smile on her lips. She put the phone down and looked at me. "Can we plan a trip to Denver next weekend? Mike wants to show us around and go to a couple of his favorite hangouts. Oh, and of course he wants to fuck me again, if it's okay with you?"

12