Cheryl Got Us a Kitten

Story Info
Cheryl got us a sex pet for the day.
2.8k words
4.65
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning and I had gotten in late from travel the night before. I finally got into my place about midnight and was delighted to find Cheryl waiting for me. She was already in bed and all I did was brush my teeth before undressing and joining her. As we always did after we'd been apart for any length of time at all, we enjoyed a very passionate reunion. As I was fatigued, she took the lead and we went from kissing to 69ing to her riding me to me finishing in her doggy style. I loved the fact that she never went and cleaned up afterward, not caring about my cum running out of her, sticky thighs, etc. I laid down and she snuggled up next to me, her head on my chest, one leg thrown over mine and her pussy leaking slowly onto my thigh.

I woke up to a knock on the front door to my place early Saturday morning. As I was glancing over at my clock, Cheryl said, "Oh, I forgot," and then she got out of bed. "I'll take care of this," she said, grabbing her robe. "You stay there. Be right back." And then she left the room. I laid my head back down and closed my eyes, figuring she'd be back in a few minutes, and I'd wake up when she climbed back into bed with me.

I was right. I felt the bed move as she pulled the covers back, climbed in, resnuggled up and pulled the blankets back over us. Then I felt the bed move some more and had to see what was going on. I looked toward the movement and saw a naked woman with strawberry blond hair, very petite, wearing a collar, climbing onto the foot of the bed where she laid down. I started to say something but before I could, Cheryl beat me to it. "Don't mind her," my lover told me. "She's our kitten for the day. Just lay back and get some more sleep and we'll explore the possibilities when you're sure you've had enough rest."

Kitten for the day? Sure, like I was going to get any more sleep now. I had my sexy lover snuggled up against me with the smell of sex still wafting up out of the covers. Another total stranger but attractive woman was at the foot of our bed, curled up in a fetal position, having pulled the spare blanket up to cover at least her lower half, and she appeared to be willing to fall asleep right there. She had on a collar that looked to be black leather with studded letters that spelled KITTEN. My chances of falling back to sleep were slim to none and slim was on a plane out of town pretty quick.

Cheryl seemed quite content to get some more sleep though so I tried to stay quiet and still. It's easy to enjoy a deliciously sexy, almost continuously sex hungry woman being naked and right up against you. It's hard to sleep though when all you can think about is the fact that you have two sexy naked woman within reach... and they both appear happy to just sleep.

At some point I think Cheryl realized that I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep. And the fact that I had to get up to pee (that early morning need, ya' know?) meant I was going to get out of bed anyway. I managed to wiggle away from Cheryl, push the covers off and get out of bed, walking toward the bathroom. Kitten opened her eyes and looked at me as I walked by, and I saw that she seemed to look at all of me from head to toe, with some time spent lingering near my middle -- or was that just my imagination? I did what I needed to do and came out of the bathroom to find neither woman had moved. I knew there was no way I was going to get back to sleep but I'd be an idiot not to get back into bed with two naked women. So, I did.

Cheryl snuggled back up, positioned as she had been and nuzzled her nose against my cheek. "Good morning, lover," she said with a smile.

"Good morning back," I said, reaching down to grab and caress her butt, pulling her closer against me. "You wanna tell me what's going on?"

She giggled. "I thought it would be a nice treat for us to have a Kitten to serve us for the day," she replied. "So I found Kitten," she nodded her head toward the woman at the foot of the bed, now watching us as we talked back and forth, "and she's agreed to be our pet for the day. Or until about nine this evening anyway."

"Uh, huh," I said, still looking down at Kitten, who was looking up at me. "And what will that entail for her?"

"Whatever we want it to," said Cheryl with a naughty grin. "If she objects to anything we want her to do, or we want to do to her, she'll simply say 'RED' in a loud voice and then we need to stop. Otherwise... she's our sex pet for the day."

My cock was starting to rise at the thought and I found myself eager to get the day started. I think Cheryl sensed my desires but also my hesitation at how to get anything started. "Hmmmm..." she said as she was still snuggled up to me. Then she rolled away from me, pushed the covers off of her body, leaving her complete nakedness revealed. She spread her legs, throwing one over me on one side and the other hanging off her side of the bed.

"Kitten," she said, looking down at the naked strawberry blond who was carefully watching us, "come clean up my pussy with your tongue. I think I still have some remnants of Frank's load leaking out."

Kitten made a noise that I swear sounded like a purr and then she unwound from her fetal curl, moving on her hands and knees to get her face between Cheryl's wide spread thighs. Without any hesitation she dipped her head, stretched out her tongue and planted it squarely into Cheryl's slit. Cheryl moaned and her head fell back as Kitten tended to her task, sucking and licking on Cheryl's pussy, obviously trying to get any of my cream that might still be in there, out.

Cheryl had her first orgasm as Kitten was sucking and licking her clit. For my part, laying to Cheryl's left, I had my now erect cock in my left hand and was gently petting / caressing Kitten's head with my right. Her hair was in a ponytail and every now and then I'd grab that, using it as a handle to force her face deeper into my lover's sex. Every time I pushed on Kitten's head, she moaned in appreciation.

As Kitten kept eating Cheryl, I got out from under the cover's as well, moving so that I was slightly behind and off to one side of Kitten. Seeing me move, Kitten repositioned her body so that her knees were spread farther, her ass was up as far as she could put it and her back was arched hard. She really did look like a cat in heat, eager for a cock to be shoved in her. She looked like a cat in heat that was focused on nothing except being bred.

I wasn't going there... yet. I knelt behind her and took her ass in both hands. It was well shaped and curvy and I enjoyed squeezing and caressing both cheeks. She was very clean and smelled delicious. When I pushed her ass cheeks apart I had a clear view of her puckered rosebud and her smooth shaven pussy.

I heard Cheryl say, "Ow!" just as I saw her jump a bit. "No biting!" she said in a gruff voice to Kitten. I thought any biting deserved punishment, so I gave Kitten a hard smack on her right ass cheek. She moaned and tried to arch her back more, pushing her ass at me. "Oh, you like the punishment?" Cheryl asked with a grin. I guess Kitten bit her again in response because Cheryl jumped again, said, "Ow!" loudly again and I smacked Kitten's other ass cheek nice and hard. She moaned again in response.

Kitten was apparently only willing to push so hard because she didn't bite Cheryl again, but instead refocused her efforts and sucking and licking Cheryl's sex, quickly working her toward another orgasm. I stayed where I was, caressing Kitten's sexy ass while occasionally moving to caress and finger her pussy -- which was literally drenched. She was so wet it was running down her thighs. Every time I pushed my fingers into her sex she moaned loudly into Cheryl's pussy, pushing her hips back at my invading digits, her body begging for more stimulation.

As Kitten kept eating Cheryl, she began to make mewling sounds, literally sounding like a hungry kitten, starving for its mother's milk. I didn't recognize it at first, but Cheryl did. "Awe," she said, looking down at Kitten, "are you getting hungry? Does our kitten need some cream?" Kitten merely moaned in response and I wondered if we were going to hear her talk at all during the day. Cheryl looked up at me and said, "Fuck her. She's ours to use as we see fit, so fuck however you want to." Kitten moaned again. My cock throbbed.

I didn't hesitate. Kitten wanted it. My lover wanted it, and I pretty badly wanted my cock buried into a clutching wet cunt. I got a bit closer to Kitten, spread her ass cheeks with my hands on her hips, lined up my cock and began sinking into her. Kitten moaned as I made my entry, and the vibrations seemed to pleasure Cheryl's pussy because she moaned as well. I began to move back and forth, from balls deep to just my cockhead keeping Kitten's pussy split open. "That's it," Cheryl said quietly. "That's it... fuck our Kitten. Use her pet pussy."

Holding Kitten's hips, pulling her back hard with each thrust of my hips forward, I began to bang into her with my balls slapping her pussy on every thrust. Kitten kept eating Cheryl's pussy, but she really didn't have much choice. Cheryl had taken hold of Kitten's ponytail and was holding the woman's face pushed hard into her sex.

It didn't take long before Cheryl needed some of what Kitten was getting though, and she made her desires clear. "I need some of that dick," she said briskly. She pushed Kitten's head away and said, "Lay down. We're gonna fuck over your face and I better feel your tongue while he's giving it to me."

It sounded like Kitten purred again and I was starting to wonder how she did that. I pulled out of her and she laid down. Cheryl moved to straddle Kitten's face, lowering her pussy down so Kitten could reach out her tongue and lap at Cheryl's sex. I noticed that Cheryl didn't reciprocate and figured it had to be a way of reminding the woman of her subservient position. I knew Cheryl had no problem eating pussy and was quite bi-sexual so she wasn't averse to eating pussy at all. I took my position behind Cheryl, grabbed her hips, and slid my cock into her wetness until I had no more left to give -- just as I had with Kitten.

I felt Kitten's tongue on my balls and the underside of my shaft as I fucked my lover. Cheryl didn't completely deny the woman any pleasure, putting one hand into Kitten's crotch to rub and finger her pussy. As I was steadily fucking Cheryl I heard her begin talking to Kitten. "Does our Kitten want that cream?" It sounded like Kitten purred around her busy tongue. "Awe," said Cheryl, "are you hungry for it? Needy?" Kitten mewled and then purred. I could feel my balls tightening even as I felt her tongue working back and forth on them as I kept stroking.

"Fuck me," Cheryl started encouraging me. "Fill me up again," she said. I could feel her pushing her hips back to my every thrust and I knew my lover. She was getting to her peak of passionate need where she'd become quite animalistic, energetically fucking until she got my cock to spit out my load. I was slamming back and forth into her as hard as I could while Kitten did her best to keep licking us both from underneath. I became worried that we'd hurt the woman in our exuberance. As I was steadily fucking Cheryl I could hear the slapping sounds of her hand as she vigorously fingered Kitten's pussy.

It wasn't much longer before I felt that familiar tightening feeling in my crotch; that feeling that meant my orgasm wasn't far off. My balls started to tighten and the clenching feeling began to get closer... and soon I was nearly howling with delight as I buried my cock into Cheryl's familiar pussy, pumping load after load of thick hot cum as deep into her as I could get it. I moved minimally; just enough to keep my orgasm at its peak until it had passed and I'd emptied my load into her.

As I pulled out, Cheryl immediately lowered her pussy to Kitten's mouth saying, "Don't miss a drop, Kitten. There's your cream. Lick it out of me." Once again Kitten's response was something akin to a purr mixed with a moan as she locked her mouth over Cheryl's creamy opening, sucking and licking as my cum flowed out. Once again, Cheryl did not reciprocate the oral pleasures, but merely held and caressed Kitten's ass, smacking it lightly as the woman orally cleansed Cheryl's sex. I watched the erotic show as my cock wilted and was delighted to see my lover get another orgasm under the efforts of Kitten's tongue and lips.

I went to pee again and badly needed a cup of coffee. I knew it was brewed and I could smell the aroma wafting down the hall from the kitchen. I left my lover under Kitten as I went into the bathroom and handled my business. When I came out, Kitten was on her back, licking her fingers and wiping any stickiness off her face into her mouth. Cheryl was standing next to the bed giving Kitten soft words of encouragement.

I grabbed my robe and headed toward the kitchen and Cheryl soon followed me. I noticed that the heat was set for 74F, and assumed it was so Kitten wouldn't get cold as she remained naked throughout the day.

Before the day was over, I did finally fuck Kitten in both her pussy and her sexy ass. I enjoyed watching my lover pleasure herself with one of her favorite toys as Kitten gave me a long, slow, very enjoyable blow job / hand job combination. Before the day was over I had cum four times and Kitten had orgasmed more times than Cheryl and I could count. I had enjoyed fucking Kitten on our sofa, bent over the kitchen counter, on the bed and even outside bent over the balcony railing. I'm sure my neighbors heard but none could see thanks to the surrounding trees.

I never heard Kitten utter a word until just before she left. The only sounds she made through the day were her moans, the purring noises she made and the mewling sounds of hunger. But when she was getting ready to leave, Cheryl pulled an overcoat I wasn't familiar with out of the hall closet. It was apparently all that Kitten wore to come over. As the woman put it on, she looked at Cheryl and said, "Thank you. It's been a spectacular day. I'd love to do it again some time."

"I think we'd like that too," said Cheryl, giving me a glance, seeing my vigorous nod of agreement. Then Kitten was out the door and my lover was turning to me with a big smile on her face. "So..." she asked with a big grin, "Did you enjoy being a pet owner for the day?"

"You know I did," I replied with a smile, hugging her and then adding, "Thank you."

"You know you're welcome," she said, hugging me back, "but that wasn't all for you. I enjoyed it probably as much as you did."

I had a thought and had to ask. "Would you like to be a pet for a day? For me or for another couple?"

"It would be interesting," Cheryl replied. "Would you enjoy me doing that?"

"You know I enjoy the idea of you embracing and releasing your inner slut," I replied. "If that means being a pet for a couple for a day, so be it."

She apparently liked my response because she pushed me to the sofa where I sat down, she knelt down in front of me, and I got the best blowjob I'd had all day.

Have I told you all how much I enjoy coming home from traveling?