Cheryl’s Desires Lead to Joy Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband learns to fulfill his wife's sexual desires.
2.1k words
4
251
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kennith slowly slid his naked frame onto his back off the warm flesh of Cheryl his wife as she looked at the ceiling. Her green eyes looked longingly at the white rays of light flowing across the pale blue paint covering the ceiling above. The pattern was becoming all too familiar surrounding the glass light fixture. It now seemed long ago when after sex, she would be looking into the brown eyes of her husband while he looked back at her. Their bodies would embrace as their lips would meet, sealing the passion they once shared. Two children later, both now out on their own left Cheryl longing inside for the passion that brought them into the world. Kennith was a great father and husband. Cheryl loved him since the day they had met those many years ago. Inside though she thought once the children would be out of the house maybe their love making would be like in the past. The early days of crazy places and different things that spiced up their sex life.

"I'm sorry dear I'm just tired the new account at work has me so busy," Kennith said reaching out grabbing her hand in his.

Cheryl heard the excuses not frequently, but they were not the reason for the lack of passion. Their love making now never ended with her feeling fully pleasured, no matter when they were together. Cheryl a month ago had encouraged Kennith to seek help from a sexologist her friend Diane recommended. Diane was amazed at the reintroduced vigor in her and her husband's mid-life sexual encounters. The couple too were empty nesters, but their sex lives were full of new experiences.

"Kenny, I understand but you and I know that's not it," Cheryl said releasing his hand easing her body on top of his. "Please go see Dr. Greenberg I know you think it will get better, but it's been too long, and things have not improved,"

With a deep sigh Kennith replied, "I guess you are right I'm so sorry I have become such a disappointment in bed."

Cheryl smiled looking in his eyes as she told him, "You have never been a disappointment I'm sure we can work this out like all the other issues we faced together."

Kennith placed his hands gently behind her head drawing her lips to his. Cheryl responded as their tongues and lips entwined. Kennith knew it was time to finally try and reignite that passion Cheryl longed for. Dr. Greenberg hopefully would make his and Cheryl's dream come true.

Kennith was fifty-four, six three two hundred ten pounds, a former college quarterback. Physically fit his dark well-kept hair had a peppering of grey now. His family physician had found no issues that should inhibit his love making ability. He sat in the reception area looking at the young woman sitting behind the desk. The tall brunette with brown eyes must have been in her mid-twenties he thought. Her long hair went to the middle of her back behind the white blouse. There was a time her pretty face and figure in her short black skirt would have stirred more than just his eyes. Thinking back, he remembered Cheryl the cheerleader that fell in love with the handsome quarterback. Then too it was her legs that had caught his eye. Glancing at her back then would stir an immediate response between his legs. Looking intensely while the secretary's legs passed by her desk to the door beside it stirred nothing as she smiled back noticing his gaze.

"You can go in now Mr. Davison," she said grabbing the handle on the door. "Mr. Davison," she called out looking him in the eyes still focused on her legs.

Kennith turned slightly red as he had been caught in his stare replying, "Sorry I know men should not be staring at young women these days."

The young woman held the handle on the door keeping it closed she replied, "Why do you think I wear this short skirt. I'm proud of my figure and I have no issue with you looking at me. Sexuality is a part of life it can be very intoxicating with the right people. Dr. Greenberg will see you now."

Kennith slowly walked towards the secretary looking at her face, she slowly ran her tongue over her glossy red lips looking up at him. Kennith paused, looking back into her brown eyes wondering if he was making the right decision to come here.

"Relax Mr. Davison I'm not upset older men can be exciting, think about it," she softly said opening the door.

Kennith looked inside while the woman approached him hand outstretched. The woman dressed in a tight blue dress that went mid-thigh smiled as she clasped his hand. The blue eyes investigated his looking at her blonde hair cut to her shoulders framing her face. Kennith returned the handshake smiling back. Kennith guessed she was in her mid-thirties from her looks.

"I'm Dr. Greenberg Mr. Davison welcome please come inside," she said. Looking at the door she told her secretary, "You may close the door, Patricia."

The secretary smiled and closed the door as Dr. Greenberg ushered Kennith to a burgundy arm less sofa. Kennith eyed the legs in front of him clad in black fishnets firm and tight as they led the way.

"Please lie back and relax. I am a bit different than some of my fellow doctors in my approach," she said as she sat in a burgundy cushioned recliner nearby.

Kennith laid back his head slightly raised looking at the doctor sitting just in front of him on his right side. The sight of her black pumps and fishnets caught his gaze like the legs in the lobby.

"You like women's legs Mr. Davison? Or may I call you Kennith if it is fine with you?" the doctor asked.

Kennith looked at her "Kennith is fine," he replied.

"What about my other question?" she asked.

Kennith looked at her and replied, "I have always liked looking at great legs."

"Are my legs as good as Patricia's?" she asked.

"Wait what's going on here?" he asked.

The doctor looked at him as she spoke, "Kennith, you filled out the online survey and profile. I am evaluating you in person now relax. If you read everything you know we will be discussing all things pertaining to your and your wife's sexuality. Everything is in total confidence, now what about my legs are they sexier because of my stockings?"

Kennith lay back looking at the ceiling he answered, "They look sexier to me because of your stockings."

"Look at me Kennith tell me to my face," the doctor said.

Kennith looked over his eyes grew wide as he saw the doctor standing up holding her dress up exposing the tops of her stockings.

"Tell me Kennith do my legs look sexy?" she asked.

"Your legs look very sexy," he said looking up from them to her eyes.

Sitting again puling her dress down she asked, "When was the last time you told your wife she had sexy legs or anything else sexy?"

Kennith lay back shocked by the question and his lack of an answer. When had he told Cheryl she was sexy or even sexually commented on anything about her. The image of his wife filled his head, she was still fit at fifty. The breasts that were firm sagged a bit but were still beautiful to him. The legs that attracted him were still firm and tan. There was a slight muffin top, but her ass was still round and mostly firm. Lost in his thoughts he lay there.

"Kennith when was the last time you told her anything that made her feel sexy?" The doctor pressed him further.

"I don't remember I never....," Kennith covered his face with his hands.

"Kennith that's alright we are making progress. Many men get lost in their world around them taking their spouses or partners for granted it's not abnormal," she said.

Kennith looked at the doctor, "But how do I start telling her now without making it seem fake since I haven't been doing it?"

The doctor stood up and walked over to him. Looking at him she grabbed his hand and sat him up on the sofa. Slowly she sat on his right side and grabbed his right hand.

"I want you to look at my legs and pretend they belong to your wife. Tell her they are sexy," she said.

Kennith looked down, "Cheryl have I ever told you how sexy your legs still are."

"Get on your knees Kennith," the doctor told him.

Kennith responded as he knelt on the floor in front of her. She looked him in the eyes and slowly spread her legs apart. Kennith looked up at her then between the fishnet covered legs.

"I want you to pull off my stockings and speak to me as if I were your wife when you do so. Don't worry I am not offended picture your wife in front of you," she said as he reached for her right foot.

"Cheryl, you look amazing I love your stockings the way they hug your firm legs," he said removing her shoes. "I want so bad to feel them wrapped around me," he spoke as he pulled off her right stocking. I remember the first time I looked at you it was those legs," he said as the other stocking pulled free.

"Kennith stand up for me," the doctor said.

Kennith rose as she looked at him. Looking at his crotch he noticed her gaze. Looking down he was surprised at the bulge between his legs. He was almost fully erect as she reached out and touched him.

"See Kennith the mind leads the desire to the penis you must be open with Cheryl. Speak to her slowly at first as if you two were first getting together," she said as she slowly opened his zipper.

Kennith felt the need to stop her, yet he did not act on it as she pulled his penis free of his underwear. She looked at it and gently ran her hand over it.

"Kennith tell me like you would Cheryl that you want to slip your cock inside me and fuck me. Tell her how much you want to drive deep inside her and make her yours," the doctor said.

Kennith froze and reached down pulling her hand away as he said, "I can't do this I feel like I'm cheating on my wife with you grabbing me like that."

"Kennith, are you sure you are sexually attracted to Cheryl or has that changed for some other reason?" The doctor surprised him with the question. "Your wife read the forms and even talked to me prior to our first session. She is aware I would be doing sexual things with you; intercourse will never be one of them."

"Are you afraid to experiment with the mother of your children too?" she asked.

"Fuck you," he replied.

"Oh, I touched a nerve. Cheryl wants it badly but in a bad way and you have issues with that?" the doctor said standing looking him in the eyes.

Kennith sat down knowing the doctor was right. He never wanted more than what the world considered normal sex. Cheryl having read many books and even going online had asked a few times to spice up their lovemaking since the kids were gone.

"How the hell do you tie your wife up and not feel like a rapist fucking her!" Kennith burst out. Sex toys and all the other perverted shit what's wrong with her?" he said looking up at the doctor.

"Kennith we are going to have to work on you not her. Your wife is perfectly normal, even more so since she wants to do these things with you. Think about that. She could have strayed by temptation to someone else to fulfill her desires but it's you she wants to excite her. Kennith, I can get you there if you let me," the doctor finished talking and sat next to Kennith.

Kennith looked up and smiled, "Doc for the first time someone has made me think about Cheryl's desires other than her. I heard the word normal for the first time Cheryl and I never used that word discussing her desires. I was too stubborn and selfish to admit she has sexual needs that only she can fulfill if I help her. For too long it was about how I felt our sex life should be. I am ready to let you do whatever it takes to make her sexual dreams come true,"

"I am so proud of you and your love for her. Trust me Cheryl will respond sexually unlike any time you ever made love to her, better yet unlike any time you ever...fucked her...before. I'm looking forward to seeing you next week," the doctor said as their session finished.