Motivating the Team

Story Info
Motivation in an usual way by the coach's girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.54
13.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story in honor of a fan who asked for something specific honoring his girlfriend of Latina heritage. I hope you enjoy. If so, perhaps I'll write another chapter! As always, all characters fully consented and were 18 years old, or older. All characters and the situation are fictional, and any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental.

Football is king in Texas. It always would be, which meant that my boyfriend's lowly basketball team didn't get nearly the support from our fan base. The basketball players were generally regarded as second class citizens. They didn't get the special offseason treatment with sponsorships for travel ball, they didn't get the ideal practice times in the weight room, and they certainly didn't get any extra perks during the season. So, I found myself yet again making the team a pregame meal before our opening game. The boys would come to my classroom to eat a few hours before they played so at least we knew that these boys, many of which were from low income families, would get the nourishment they needed. With my Hispanic heritage, food is one thing I do well.

I heard the timer beep in my kitchen notifying me that the enchiladas were done. I ran quickly into the kitchen to turn the annoying sound off, wearing only my towel as I just hurried out of the shower. I had about 30 more minutes to get a meal on for the players, but I needed to get dressed first. As I hurried back into the bedroom I let the towel fall and took time to admire my petite figure. Standing only at 5'2" tall, I was dwarfed by the team as well as my boyfriend. But, my 34B tits sat perky on my chest and matched my smaller figure quite well. My smooth white skin stood in contrast to my dark brunette hair that I received from my Latina culture. I wiggled into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt showing my support for the team. I finished the look with some light makeup and a pair of sandals with 2" heels. It was time to load up the food and head to the school for our pregame meal.

The boys were already waiting for me when I arrived, and to their credit they helped carry in the food and sports drinks. DeMarco, one of my favorites, held the door open for me as I finally made it through. Always a gentleman, he was the team's center at 6'6", a gorgeous African American boy who I know had a rough home life. He was almost too nice to play the sport and didn't seem to have the aggression he needed to take full advantage of his size. "Miss Kim thank you again for dinner" he stated. "I really love your enchiladas."

"Oh DeMarco, you love anything I cook. And that's fine. You know you're always welcome to have supper with us" I replied as we took the walk toward my room with our dinner in hand.

My boyfriend, Danny, was already speaking a pregame speech as he lined up some game film to view during the dinner. "Last week, the panthers played a tough zone defense against their competition. This is important because I expect they will do the same thing this week to DeMarco. He is our big threat in the center and I expect them to jam up the key. Watch these plays, and notice the passes he makes out of the double and triple teams. The backdoor cut to the hoop may be there on the weak side. The 3-point shot will be there all night too but don't bite on that. We aren't that good from behind the arc....so make sure you keep the ball moving..."

I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the film or Danny's remarks on it. But I was watching the team. DeMarco was wolfing the enchiladas and rice down at a rapid rate, as were many of the other team members. I don't think their focus left the food. A couple of others, Charlie and Angelo, were too busy on their phones to eat or watch the game film. I suspected that tonight's game would be another losing effort to a small crowd that only attended because it was Friday night, and tomorrow would bring college football, but today there wasn't much else going on.

The meal ended and I cleaned up the dishes and packed things out to my car. I figured I could go home and finish cleaning up and be back in time to support our team from the stands. I might even have time to grade a few of the English papers.

Unfortunately, my suspicions were correct. The boys lost by double digits after having a lot of trouble beating the zone. Charlie went 0-6 from behind the arc, and Angelo only made one of his four attempts. There were numerous times I saw the forward, Kenny, open for the backdoor cut but DeMarco never saw him. Our point guard, James, couldn't get his eyes off of his girlfriend long enough to see the right pass. It was a dismal effort against a mediocre and beatable team. I headed home early and mentally prepared for the fact that Danny would be grumpy and probably disinterested in sex tonight. This had been a trend in our relationship lately.

"Kiiiim Baaabbbyyy," Danny slurred as he wandered in a few hours later. I could tell he must have nursed his sorrows in the whiskey with a friend or two. "I'm hoooomeee."

"In here Danny" I responded from the living room sofa where I had been watching Netflix. I was wrapped in a blanket but only wearing a tiny little red negligee underneath. He got a peak of it and wolf whistled.

"Ooooh I could eat you up in that. Fuck you're sexy!" he stammered.

"Oh, I assumed you'd be too grumpy for sex tonight. Maybe I only fuck winners?" I replied sneakily.

"Imagine how hard people would try if they got you when they won?" he blurted. "Those hard nipples poking out like little pencil erasers. That beautiful shaved pussy, so smooth" he stated as he parted my legs and knelt in front of me.

"I guess I could be convinced tonight, lick that pussy babe!" I breathily moaned as he got to work. There was very little I would not do for a good pussy licking. "Tomorrow night when you win I'll give you the best blow job you've ever had."

He mumbled around my snatch, "Deal".

After a wonderful orgasm we both stumbled into bed. I knew his whiskey dick wouldn't be good for anything tonight but I hoped he would be motivated to do better tomorrow.

"Babe?" he whispered in bed.

"Yes," I responded.

"Maybe the boys need some motivation too. Maybe the player with at least 10 points and the highest efficiency should get a blow job too. Can you imagine how hard they would work then?

"Hoooonnneeyyy, those are my students. I teach some of them. Even though the players are all 18 or 19 years old the prep school would really frown on that. I'd probably lose my job!"

"They wouldn't have to know. I could just call a little secret meeting and give them the incentive." Danny responded.

I laid silently for a moment, deep in thought. "How about this, If they win tomorrow night I'll bring them all Gatorades in the locker room wearing only my bra and a thong" I suggested. Maybe this would get them to work as a team and not compete with each other.

Danny moaned. "That would be so hot! I can't wait to see their reactions. I love you so much." He then rolled over and went to sleep.

I tried to sleep too but suddenly my pussy was damp and I really needed more action. The exhibitionist side of my really hoped the boys could pull off an unlikely win tomorrow. I got out my trusty vibrator and quickly brought myself to the second orgasm of the night. I was such a needy woman.

*********************************************************************************************************

The visiting Cougars were ranked in the top 20 teams in the pre-season poll. I knew they had a center that was being recruited by many of the big name colleges. I feared that even if my boyfriend gave them the bribe, or incentive of my offer that the boys would still lose to a better team. But, as it turned out a few little things went in our favor. Most notably, the Cougars' bus was stopped due to an accident for over an hour which made them nearly late for the game. They had no chance to go through their usual warmup routine and were a little bit tight to begin with.

Our boys came out hot in the first quarter, draining three quick three-pointers and forcing the opposition to switch into a man-to-man defense. Finally, our inside game with DeMarco would open up. DeMarco, playing against the heavily recruited star, looked like the better player. He got the ball deep, scored with some beautiful baby hook shots and grabbed an offensive rebound that forced their star into early foul trouble. We took an early 21-6 lead at the end of the first quarter and never looked back.

I left the game early in the 4th quarter and snuck around the back to grab Gatorades and hide in the coach's office as I touched up my makeup and undressed for the occasion. My bright red lacey bra was nearly transparent and I could see my nipples were hard. It wasn't cold in the room. I let down my long brunette hair into its flowing waves and grabbed my platter of drinks as I heard the boys shouting as they ran to the locker room.

"Just as I promised, but remember, no one can hear about this or this will be as good as it ever gets for you" I heard Danny explaining. "Kiimmmm come on out!"

I sexily strolled out of the office to a room of appreciative wolf whistles, winks, and gasps. I did my best model walk up and down the room as I gave each player their drink and congratulated them on the win. They all had a chance to ogle my tits with their hard little nipples, and see my ass in the thong. I ended with DeMarco. "That was some game!" I told him. "Love that hook shot. You sure had nice touch."

"Thanks," he blushed as he spoke!

"Maybe you should let us show you what good touch is?" Charlie chided.

Angelo nodded his agreement.

I laughed and then responded, "Alright boys, if you can win again next weekend I'll let the high scorer, the highest assist man, and the best rebounder have a little touch."

Danny was grinning from ear to ear. I guess he figured he was willing to share his girlfriend if it managed to motivate the boys to play up to their potential. I was his secret weapon.

******************************************************************************************************

It might have been just me, but I thought the boys gave me a few more stares than normal during class that week. I caught Angelo looking at my butt as I bent over for my marker. I saw James looking down my shirt as I helped him at his desk. And then, DeMarco blushed deeply as I reached over his desk to grab a notebook and brushed my tit along his arm. The tease was likely as fun for me as it was for them. Either way, I hoped it would motivate them to success again. I was already daydreaming of how their touch would feel.

Friday finally arrived, and with it a lesser team than the one we played the week before. Now that the outside shots were starting to fall, DeMarco was finally getting some open looks without the double and triple teams. The crowd looked a bit thicker tonight since our boys won a game the previous week, and the boys managed to squeak out another win in the last minute of the game. I had to listen to the crowd to know that we won since I had retreated to the coach's office already.

The boys hollering might have been even louder this time as they filed into the locker room. "Okay, boys. Great job out there. We almost lost it, but squeaked out the win. Now, what you're all waiting for.... High Point man -- DeMarco. No surprise there. You had a nice 21 points on the evening!"

I sauntered out and DeMarco gave me a shy, but devilish grin. He was enjoying my black transparent bra and matching thong, as were the other boys. I strolled around the room, but told DeMarco to wait a minute.

"Next, the high assists tonight goes to Angelo! Way to make those last couple of great kicks out for three, and you can thank Charlie for draining those last couple of buckets or we wouldn't have pulled out the win!" Danny continued.

Angelo went over and high-fived DeMarco, waiting by the coach's office.

"Finally," Danny continued, "the high rebounder tonight was also DeMarco!"

The boys groaned. They thought another one of them might be lucky enough to come into the coach's office with me for some special touch. A couple of complaints about playing time could be heard in the distance, but I heard Danny soothing their feelings with promises of some easy games coming up with more time for the bench players.

"Alright gentlemen," I waved DeMarco and Angelo in. "You ready for your reward?"

Both nodded their agreement as I shut the door behind us.

"DeMarco, since you won two categories, which would you like to take off? My bra or thong?" I asked him.

He didn't respond but immediately came over to me and unclasped my bra as he reached around. Then, surprised me by kneeling down and taking each of my nipples into his mouth and pinching the other. I moaned my approval. He continued to play with my tits as I then made eye contact with Angelo.

"Angelo, can you help me out here?" I asked him. He decided to one up his teammate as he too knelt down, then bit onto the thong and pulled it down with his teeth. He slapped my ass and ran a finger up my slit, undoubtedly feeling how wet I had become.

The boys lifted me up onto the training table to continue their touch. I felt DeMarco's cheeks between my thighs as he tentatively began licking my slit. Angelo took over on my tits and bit down on one nipple lightly as he worried the other with his hands.

"Ms. Kim, you have the best tits!" he whispered. "I just love how your nipples get so hard."

I responded, "Thank you Angelo." Then I moaned, adding, "DeMarco, concentrate right here" as I pointed to my clit.

To DeMarco's credit he sucked on my clit and then finally added some fingers as he pumped in and out of my pussy. I exploded in orgasm on his hand as I moaned loudly, and pushed the boys off. They both had huge grins and were sporting some impressive erections in their gym shorts.

"Tomorrow night," I stated, "I'll fish out your lovely cocks and return the favor if you can win again!"

With a groan, and then a quick kiss on the cheek both boys left the office. I quickly put on my clothes and snuck out the back door again.

After an hour or so, Danny walked in. "Babe, that was sooooo hot!" he stated as he found me in the living room. He was already pulling down his pants and I could see he was hard. I reached for his cock and began stroking it as I moved my mouth down to suck on the head. He kept talking.

"I could hear you moaning in the coach's office. It was so hot listening to you. DeMarco bragged that he got to lick your pussy, and Angelo sucked on your tits," Danny rambled on. He stopped to moan and warned me he was getting close to cumming. Then, with one big grunt he shot his load deep into my throat with an intensity I hadn't expected. He was holding onto my hair roughly, forcing my throat onto his spurting cock as he finally relaxed.

"That was hot!" I stated. "I could go for round two in a bit." I knew he would take a half hour or so, but when he got hard again, he would gladly fuck me hard the way I needed tonight.

Who knew that motivating the team would prove to motivate my boyfriend and spice up my sex life so much?