Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. My hands subconsciously moved down to try to conceal my erection.

"You don't need to try to hide it now silly. I've already seen it."

"You're not mad? You don't think this is weird?"

"No it's kind of flattering actually," she said, staring intently at the bulge in my pants and the big tent that I was pitching. I just laid there and let her stare at it. Not moving. I saw her face get a little flush and, after what seemed like an eternity, she licked her lips and then make eye contact with me again.

She finally spoke. "You've been so nice to me. You brought me dinner. You helped me study for the exam. You're always complimenting me and whenever I need something you're always there."

"I'm so glad we met. You do nice things for me too."

She motioned toward my cock. "Yeah I can see what I do for you" and she flashed me that cute smile. "How can you even walk with that thing like that?"

"Trust me it's not easy sometimes."

"Well I can't let you leave like that. If you walk out of here now someone's going to see you and call campus security or something."

What? Did I hear her correctly? Was she implying that she was going to help me out? My pulse began to race and my face got even more flushed than it already was. I was lying on her bed with a huge hard on, looking at her from across the room not sure what to do, and still wondering if I should cover up.

She put the bowl of popcorn down and walked towards me the side of the bed. I lay there unsure of what to do.

"I think you better sit up." She said with a smile.

I sat up immediately and swung my legs over the side of the bed and put my feet on the floor so that I was facing her, my angry cock now pointing up and toward her like a compass, as if it were saying "that's the direction I want to go!"

"Do you want to see my boobs?"

I just looked at her dumbfounded. Of course I wanted to see her boobs!!! I had masturbated so many times thinking about them and what they must look and feel like. But I was taken aback by how matter-of-factly she said it. As if we were discussing the news or the weather. I wasn't prepared for it. I could barely form a cohesive thought, especially due to the fact that most of the blood was rushing from my brain to the throbbing organ between my legs.

"I...I...well I...you...I mean...I wasn't asking you to..".

She seemed amused by my obvious discomfort and tilted her head and gave me that cute smile again. "Come on Brett. I catch you staring at my tits all the time."

Oh shit, I thought. "No, I never..."

"Yes you have! All the time! I knew you were doing it. I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarrass you."

I again stared at her like a deer in headlights, not sure if I was in trouble or not.

"It's not like it's something I'm not used to. Since I was about nine years old I've had the biggest boobs in my class. Boys stare at my chest more than they stare at my face. Even full-grown adults stare at them. I'm pretty sure my high school chemistry teacher Mr. Fredericks gave me an A just because of my tits. I'm constantly wanting to say to these guys "hey, hello, I'm up here!!"

I just loved it when she talked about her tits.

"See, you're doing it again right now."

" No..., I was just... I mean. OK yes I was," again embarrassed. I guess it was stupid of me to think that she had never noticed. I am literally drooling over her tits all the time.

"So, do you want to see them or not?" she asked, putting her fingers at the top button of her shirt.

"Yes" I blurted out.

"Yes what?"

"Yes please!".

"Yes please what?"

I paused for a moment and then spit it out. "Yes please I want to see your boobs."

She reached up with her right hand and brushed a strand of blonde hair away from her eye and behind her ear, then her hand returned to her top button.

"OK then." she said, taking a deep breath that made her bosom rise and fall. She had a nervous smile on her face and her cheeks were flushed red.

She slowly undid the button at the top of her shirt then move down to the second button and undo that one, then the third button. I started to shift uncomfortably from my seated position as my cock felt like it was going to bust through the front of my pants. More and more of her upper chest became visible and she continued unbuttoning her shirt. She just stared right at me the whole time as she calmly undid each button until I started to see the skin between her breasts and the inner slopes of each breast. Finally, she got to the last button and the two halves of the shirt separated, give me a clear view of a strip of her skin from her neck down her flat stomach and belly button. The two halves of her shirt still covered her large breasts, however even though she wasn't wearing a bra they protruded out pushing the fabric of the shirt a few inches in front of her.

Without saying a word, she casually put her fingers in the gap between the two halves of her shirt and slowly separated them. And she pulled back more and more of her skin became visible. The fabric of the shirt clung momentarily to front of her breasts because they were just so massive. But she continued pulling the shirt until finally the material slid past the front of her breasts and her shirt fell from her shoulders and landed on the floor behind her with a barely audible thump.

I sat there awe-struck. They were the most beautiful breasts that I had ever seen. Better than any I had ever seen in person or in the many porno videos I had watched. They were big, full breasts, nicely rounded and perfectly shaped. Her nipples were hard and pointed straight at me, making my mouth water. Her areolas were large but proportional to the size of her breasts. Because she was 18 years old and athletic, her breasts pointed straight out with no sag at all despite their large size.

She quickly realized that I was not going to say anything, partly because my jaw had basically hit the floor due to the sight of those magnificent tits. She walked towards me and leaned forward with that cute smile, her long sandy blonde hair hanging down She held the sides of my head and placed her lips on mine. At first she just held her lips there, not moving, feeling our lips touching for the first time as we kissed. She then broke the kiss and pulled just an inch away and whispered "thank you" and pressed her lips against mine again, kissing more earnestly this time and opening her mouth to allow out tongues to commingle as we kissed.

As we kissed she again whispered "Is this OK?"I mouthed the word yes into her mouth. She again whispered "do you want me to put my shirt back on?"

"Oh my God no!" I said. We both knew that this was wrong but our thoughts of self control were now out the window.

At this point I held the sides of her head and kissed her back, running my fingers through her long hair. I knew I had a girlfriend and she knew, too. But the kiss was something that we knew we both wanted.

"You can touch them if you want."

"OK", I nodded, my heart pounding and my breathing rapid.

I reached out towards her, the two objects of my many erotic fantasies just a short distance from my fingertips. For a second I hesitated, but Cheryl met my hands halfway and took them and placed them on her breasts. I could not believe that I was actually touching them as they had been the objects of so many fantasies. Molly's breasts were more than a handful but these or several levels above that. I loved how soft her skin was in contrast to the hardness of her nipples, which pointed straight at me and seem to harden as my fingertips brushed across the sensitive tips. I loved the weight of them as I cupped them in my hands and gently squeezed and massaged them, loving the warmth of them. They seemed almost hot to the touch, especially underneath her breasts as I lifted them up and pressed them together, marveling at beautiful cleavage this created. She started breathing heavy and her breasts rose and fell and her skin develop goosebumps as she allowed me to explore and play with her tits.

"Can I suck them?"

"Yes."

I lean forward and took her left nipple in my mouth, still amazed that I was being allowed to do this. Her nipple seemed to get harder in my mouth as I sucked on it and she moaned, letting me know that she was enjoying what I was doing.

"Does Molly have boobs like these?" she said, almost gasping.

"No not like these," I said, my mouth full of nipple.

I switched to the right breast and took the nipple in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around and around the areola before sucking it. Then I pressed her tits together so I could easily go back and forth between each nipple. Her tits were big enough for her nipples to touch each other and I was able to lick and suck them simultaneously. See seemed to like that a lot so I kept doing it for a while.

I must have played with her breasts for 20 minutes. She allowed me to indulge in my fantasy come true, shivering and moaning occasionally but mostly remaining silent other than breathing heavy. I paid equal attention to each breast, licking and nibbling all over the entire surface of them. She played with my hair as I lost myself in her, holding the back of my head as I sucked her tits. I found that she had many sensitive areas on them besides the nipples. And she liked when I pulled on her nipples.

"Yes, pull on my nipples. Bite them," she moaned. I complied with her request, causing her to moan louder and I noticed her hips rocking a little.

Emboldened, I slid my fingertips up the front of her thighs, which made her shiver. My hands went to the waistband of her shorts and I looped my fingers inside and started to pull them down. She suddenly stopped her moaning as if awaking from a trance and put her hands on my hands and held them, stopping me from pulling her shorts down any further.

"We can't do that. You sir have a girlfriend," she said with a little smirk, looking into my eyes for the first time in a while. My heart sank. Of course I knew she was right, but I so wanted to lick her pussy and maybe even get to slide my cock inside her.

She sat down on the bed and held my hand. My cock was so hot and hard and throbbing and she was still topless, so it was hard to have a deep conversation with her.

"I'm sorry. You're right. But the truth is, Molly and I haven't been getting along too well since I left for college. I think the distance is getting to us both. And honestly, I have not been able to stop thinking of you since I met you."

She smiled at me. "I feel the same way. We are so good together. And when I don't get to see you I really miss you."

She continued "I must admit, whenever you talk about you and Molly I get really jealous. I think we should be together."

I put my hand on her shoulder and ran my fingers down her back, stroking her back up and down. I noticed her back arch and goosebumps on her skin as her nipples started to get hard again.

"I think I'm ready to break up with her," I said, looking at her. Her face had a sad expression but also behind it one of excitement, with the two conflicting emotions she was feeling at that moment. Feeling sad for what I was going through, but also happy at the prospect that we might be together.

After a brief silence she hugged me. "Well, if you do break up with her, I'll be here and you you'll be able to finish what you started," her eyes looking down at her waist where my hands had just been and then looking back up at me with that cute smile. I nodded and smiled back, disappointed but completely understanding. I wasn't going to press the issue further. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

She again looked downward, straight at the tent in the front of my pants. "Wow it looks like you are packing something huge in there," she said with a little giggle.

I laughed "Well you had something to do with that."

I leaned back on the bed, allowing her to get a good look at the bulge.

She stared for a few seconds more. "Well, we can't have sex. But I don't see why I can't give you a little preview of what you'll get if you DO break up with her."

I perked up at this. "Really?"

"Like I said, I can't let you walk home like that. You'll hurt someone."

While I was still sitting on the bed she knelt down on the floor and got in front of me. She leaned forward, her face inches from the tent my cock had created, put her fingers in the waistband of both my sweat pants and boxers underneath and began to pull them down. I lifted my hips off the mattress to allow her to pull them down past my ass. As she continued pulling them my cock angled downward into one of the legs of my boxers. The more she pulled the greater the downward angle and it started to get really painful. She was soon able to see my lower abdomen and the top of my cock. She continued pulling the waistband down my thighs, exposing more of the shaft of my cock to her view but still not reaching the end, the ridge of the mushroom head very visible under the fabric.

"Geez, where does it end?!" she said with an astonished look on her face.

Finally the head passed the waistband and finally relieved of restraint my cock swung upward violently like a catapult, grazing Cheryl's chin and hitting my stomach with a audible "thwop."

"Holy shit you're huge!" she said, her eyes in a trance. She held the base of my cock as she examined every detail. "This is the biggest dick I've ever seen. Even your balls are huge."

My balls were very swollen, full of cum from staring at her tits and sucking on them.

She continued holding my cock, a look of lust on her face now. My cock was hard and throbbing. And her little hand holding my cock made it look even bigger. She could not get her little fingers all the way around it. I watched her starting to stroke it. I liked the contrast in the reddish color of my pulsating, veiny cock and the smooth pale olive skin of her hand. Her hand was soft but she gripped it with just the right amount of pressure. Her right tit was swaying back and forth to the rhythm of the handjob she was giving me.

"Is this better than jerking off?"

"Mmmmm. It feels so much better when you stroke it than when I do it," I said, beginning to thrust my hips up to meet her strokes.

She then lowered her face below her stroking hand and I felt her tongue on my balls. I gasped, a little surprised because this was something that Molly never did for me. She swirled her tongue around and around each of my balls, making them jump and my hips thrust. She then licked in between them from the bottom to the top where my sack meets my cock, and then slowly licked up the base of the shaft up towards the head, stopping periodically to place small kisses and nibbles on the sides of the shaft as she ascended. As she got to the top she licked circles around the flared ridge of the head of my cock, getting the head completely wet with her saliva, and flicked her tongue along the sensitive spot right underneath the head. Her tongue was driving me wild.

She paused and looked at my dick, now shiny from her saliva and still on her knees sat back on her heels. "Hmmm. My last boyfriend was nice but he didn't have a cock like THIS!" She kept stroking it as she licked her lips. "I don't even know if I can fit this in my mouth."

"Please try," I begged. "Please put it in your mouth! Please!" I begged, a drop of precum appearing at the tip of my cock.

Still kneeling, she made herself as tall as she could, which was not much given her small frame, and angled my throbbing cock towards her mouth. She licked her lips for a moment then put out her tongue and did small circles around the head of my cock with her tongue, lapping up the precum that had leaked from the tip. She then opened her lips and took the head of my cock in her mouth. I almost came right there. The warmth and wetness of her mouth felt so good.

"Oh yeah." I groaned, as she started slowly bobbing her head up and down on my dick. At first she just worked the head in and out of her mouth, but then as she adjusted to my length and girth she started going farther down my shaft, enveloping my cock in the warmth of her mouth. I couldn't believe it. Cheryl was actually sucking my cock! I had fantasized about this for so long and it was finally happening.

I didn't want to miss a minute of this. I gathered up her long blonde hair and held it together like a ponytail so I could watch her mouth making love to my hard prick. I loved the way my dick stretched her little mouth as she took it deep in her mouth again and again. She then used her right hand to stroke the base of my shaft as her mouth continued to work the top. Damn the combination of those two motions felt so good that I felt the cum start to bubble up within my balls and I was wondering how long I was going to be able to hold out.

She then took my cock out of her mouth with an audible pop, then started licking up and down my hard shaft like a lollipop, stopping occasionally to flick her tongue around the sensitive glans underneath the head. My hips thrust up at her, pushing my cock back into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head, pushing deeper into her hot mouth. For a moment I thought I had gone too far and she would be mad, but she kept sucking, now doing a corkscrew motion with her mouth on my cock. I had never felt anything like it. She then pulled out and licked the shaft again from the base all the way up to the top. She finally spoke.

"Does Molly suck your cock like I do?"

I couldn't deny it. "Oh my God. No she is nowhere near as good as you," just wanting her to keep sucking.

She smiled and then put the head back in her mouth and sucked it some more. I think my encouragement had gotten her fired up because this time her head was bobbing faster than before and her right hand was jerking my cock at the same time. I mixture of saliva and precum was dripping down the shaft as she continued to suck. I felt the cum once again start to bubble up the shaft of my cock as I was getting close. She must have sensed this because she again slowed down and took my cock out of her mouth and just held the base. She looked at me with a devilish smile, with full knowledge that she was teasing me.

"You're killing me you know." I said, as I thrust my very red, angry looking cock towards her lips. I wanted her to put it back in her mouth and finish me off so bad.

"Am I?" she smiled with a giggle, knowing the effect that she was having on me.

She licked from the tip down the shaft and took one of my balls in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it and sucking the sensitive skin. Then she did the same to the other testicle and licked between my balls, covering the whole sack with her saliva. She then lifted up my ball sack and licked and sucked the sensitive skin underneath my balls. No one had ever done that to me before. It felt so good. I moaned as she did this and I spread my legs and lifted my ass off the bed a little. She continued to lick lower, now tonguing the sensitive skin between my balls and my asshole. It felt for a moment that she was going to go lower and give me a rimjob, but she stopped there, and sat back up on her knees.

"There are a lot of things that I could do to you if you were single," she said with a wink.

I took the hint and decided not to push it, instead sitting up and putting my lips on hers and kissing her again, out tongues twirling inside her mouth. He big, beautiful tits pointed straight at me from her chest and I reached out to again hold them in my hands. They were definitely way more than a handful and I loved how hard her big nipples had gotten. As I did this my cock brushed against her tits and I moaned as I loved the feel of her firm, warm skin against my cock. She picked up on this and broke the kiss with another devilish smile.