Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you want," she said, and scooted forward and wrapped her big tits around my throbbing dick and started jacking off my cock with her tits as she knelt in front of me.

"Oh my god that feels good," I moaned as she started tittyfucking my hard cock. Her tits were so big and yet so firm, and they wrapped completely around my cock so I could not even see it anymore. It was so erotic watching her boobs sliding up and down, making my dick feel so good and even harder than before if that was possible.

Tittyfucking is a huge fetish of mine so I was in my glory. But I wanted to thrust between those mammoth titties myself.

"Lay down on the bed,," I said, more sternly than before. She got off her knees and got on the bed. I rolled her onto her back and got on top of her, straddling her chest, with my cock between those huge globes. As I got into position she knew what I wanted and squeezed her big tits around my cock from below me. Once again my cock disappeared inside her cleavage and I started thrusting. The warmth and the firmness of her tits were intoxicating as I started to thrust harder, the head of my penis reappearing only momentarily at the top of each thrust as slid again and again within the tunnel of tit flesh that she had created by squeezing them together. I was in heaven as I started fucking her tits harder and with longer strokes, the tip of my cock head occasionally touching her chin. I was losing my mind with how good this felt.

"Get it wet again," I said, as I lowered my cock into her mouth and fucked her face a few times before pulling my cock, now coated with her saliva, out of her mouth and back between her tits and started tittyfucking her again. I was fucking her tits really hard now and the bed was rocking back and forth. My ass cheeks clinching with each thrust.

"Mmmmmm yeah, good boy" she said. "Fuck my tits. Are Molly's tits this big?"

"No, they're not," I moaned, not stopping my thrusting.

"Does this feel better than fucking Molly's tits?"

"Yes it does!" I shouted, losing all control now listening to her dirty talk as she held her tits together, allowing me to tittyfuck her very hard. I loved looking down at her little hands trying to squeeze those big tits around my cock and trying to hold them there despite the relentless assault of my cock and the hard thrusting I was doing. Her hard nipples were pointing straight up at me I continued thrusting. Every now and then her tongue would come out and catch the tip of my cock on the up thrust, but it didn't stay there long as I was fucking her tits so fast and hard.

Momentarily regaining my composure, I managed to ask her while thrusting "Can I cum this way?"

"Yes," she said.

I didn't want cum to get in her hair so I gathered up her long hair and moved it up around her head so it didn't fall on her shoulders. Then I resumed my thrusting. I knew I wasn't going to last long and it was going to be a big load. My balls felt so full.

After about 20 seconds more of tittyfucking Cheryl's big tits I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted and moaned louder, not caring anymore if anyone out in the hallway heard us.

"Yes! Shoot it all over me!"

I gave one last hard thrust as rope after rope of thick cum shot out of my cock and onto Cheryl. The first shot hit her in the chin and made her flinch. The second and third shots sprayed across her face and she laughed a little bit as I coated her pretty face. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my cock and landed on her cheeks, mouth, nose and forehead. I just kept cumming as I kept thrusting and my cock kept firing shots all over her. She closed her eyes just in time as the cum pooled in one of her eye sockets. Finally, the last few shots landed on her neck and upper chest. Completely spent, I stopped thrusting and looking down at Cheryl, my cum all over her face and neck.

"Oh my god, Brett that was A LOT. I'm completely drenched!"

"Sorry I couldn't help it."

"I can't open my eyes. Get a towel."

I got off her, my legs still weak from my orgasm and cum still dripping out of my cock and onto her tits. I got her towel and wiped off her face, starring with her eyes. She took the towel from me and finished wiping herself off.

"Wow, that was a lot," she repeated. "You certainly needed that."

"Ohhh you have no idea. Thank you so much." She smiled at me and licked her lips and blew me a kiss.

I broke up with my girlfriend Molly the next day. It was hard to do but there was no going back now that I had a taste of Cheryl. And I had no idea at the time what crazy adventures were coming up.

Part 2 coming soon.