Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim continued her voyeuristic behavior, taking in the scene. She seemed mesmerized watching the back of Cheryl's head going up and down in my lap. I decided I should at least acknowledge her so she knew I saw her and that it was ok she was watching. So I quietly waved at her. Kim hesitated a minute and then silently waved back. In that instant I realized that Kim and I had communicated more than just a greeting. I was letting her know that it was ok for her to watch, and she was letting me know that she wanted to watch us.

I motioned to her with my hand for her to keep quiet by putting my index finger over my lips as if silently say "Shhhhhh". I saw a slight smile appear on Kim's face and she nodded to me. Cheryl continued sucking and moaning as I motioned again for Kim to come inside. For a good minute Kim and I just held eye contact as Cheryl continued to go down on me. Kim had not taken her eyes off us since she arrived but as I waved she understood and snapped out of her trance and came inside and quietly put her bag down. She stared at us again for a few seconds before finally tearing her eyes away to turn towards the door and slowly and quietly close it without making a sound. She then turned back towards us and watched us while she quietly took her coat off and slowly sat down on her bed so as to not make a sound. She just sat there and watched us.

From Kim's vantage point she could probably only see me from the waist up and Cheryl from the back. Cheryl was on all fours on top of me giving me head so Kim could only see the back of Cheryl's bobbing head but also must have had a great view of Cheryl's ass which unbeknownst to Cheryl was pointing straight at Kim. I wondered which Kim was looking at. Me or her? Or both?

Soon Cheryl took my cock out of her mouth and climbed on top of me, bringing her lips to mine. She kissed me for a moment before reaching underneath and lining up my cock with her steaming hot cunt. As she rose to place her pussy lips at the tip of my cock I heard a barely perceptible gasp from Kim as my cock came into her view. That's when I truly realized that this was different than the handjob from a few weeks prior. In that previous incident she couldn't see us because we were under the covers. She didn't even know what we were doing until it was over. Now Kim knew exactly what we were doing and it was in full view. I thought it was hot that she was watching us. I could feel her eyes on my cock as Cheryl slowly slid herself down upon it.

Cheryl's wet pussy expanded to adjust to the size of my cock as it slid deeper into her. As it reached her depths she stopped and just held me inside her. Her vagina was squeezing me hard, and I could feel how wet she was. Cheryl raised up on her knees slightly and started riding my cock, getting a nice rhythm going as she started to bounce on my hard shaft. She would mix it up by sometimes riding me on her knees, and occasionally getting up on her feet and squatting up and down on my cock, which she could do because she was so flexible and her legs were fairly short.

She threw her head back as she rode me, jutting her tits out, her hair hanging down her shoulders and her back as the sensations of me filling her again and again began to overwhelm her. It was so sexy watching her fuck me this way. Her big tits bounced rhythmically each time she slammed her pussy down on my hard shaft. I reached up and took her huge breasts in my hands as she rode me.

I looked over Cheryl's left shoulder towards Kim's bed, and saw Kim had propped some pillows up and was leaning back against them watching us. She was wearing a t shirt and a pair of jeans. She noticed me looking back at her and we made eye contact again. I saw her squirming a little on her bed and I wondered if she was getting wet watching us. Those thoughts were confirmed when her left hand dropped down between her legs and rubbed her pussy over her jeans. She then looked back at Cheryl as she impaled herself again and again on my hard pole. I grabbed Cheryl's hips and and started thrusting up into her, taking over the job of fucking from below her. I wanted to make Cheryl feel good, but also wanted Kim to see my thick cock moving in and out of Cheryl and my heavy balls bouncing with each thrust.

I started pinching Cheryl's hard nipples to increase the stimulation. She moaned loudly in response and started grinding down hard on my cock as I slowed my thrusts. I could feel the tip massaging the opening to her cervix. She started doing circular motions with her hips on my pelvis and thrusting her hips while keeping me deep inside her. I could feel her orgasm approaching as I raised my pelvis up off the mattress but I let her control the depth.

Cheryl's moans started to get longer and more intense as she ground on me.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum all over your cock!!"

As Cheryl started cumming and convulsing on top of me, her hips bucking. I looked back at Kim. She had untucked her t shirt and her right hand was underneath her shirt and bra, playing with her left nipple She had also unbuttoned the front of her jeans and her right hand was inside her panties. I could see her hand making circular motions on her clit as she masturbated. Kim watched us with a glazed over look in her eyes and her mouth slightly open. Her hard nipples prominent underneath the her t shirt as her hand manipulated them, and her legs slightly spread.

At this point I was close to cumming but I wasn't done yet. Plus I wanted to be able to better see Kim as I fucked Cheryl indulging in my exhibitionist behavior. I sat up and with one motion put Cheryl on her back and climbed on top of her toned body, her amazing tits pointing straight up at me. I spread her legs and slid my hard cock back inside her. I leaned forward and started kissing her again, then started pumping her tight pussy. I occasionally looked up at Kim as she continued to fondle herself.

I couldn't continue in good conscience not tell Cheryl that Kim was there. It didn't seem right. I spoke in her ear as I fucked her, loud enough for Kim to hear.

"Babe"

"Yes?"

"Kim is here."

She didn't say anything for a couple seconds and then said, "I know. I saw the light from the hallway as she came in." She looked over towards Kim's bed and smiled. "Hi Kim."

A feeling of relief came over me as I realized she wasn't mad. She wanted to be watched, too.

Kim managed a weak "hi" to acknowledge she heard Cheryl but it was more like a moan. She was obviously as close to climaxing as I was. I thought that was so hot.

"Well, you are a naughty girl, aren't you?" I said to Cheryl as I started pounding her pussy in earnest with my hard cock. I took both her wrists and held them in my hand above her head, pinning her to the bed.

"This is what happens to naughty girls." I said as I started to fuck her hard and deep. I held her in place as I picked up the pace, the sound of my balls slapping against her ass again and again and the bed creaking and Cheryl's moans filling the room. Her big tits flopped back and forth with each thrust, almost hitting her in the face each time.

"Yes!!! Fuck me. Fuck that pussy. Give it to me. Ohhh. I'm cumming again!!!." Cheryl cried as she nutted again all over my thrusting cock.

I pounded her hard, holding her down and restraining her the way I knew she liked it. I looked over at Kim. She was gyrating on the bed rubbing herself faster with her ass lifting off the mattress to meet her rapidly moving hand. She still had her unzipped jeans on but I could just make out her cleanly shaved pussy lips between her fingers.

All this was too hot for me.

"Oh shit. I can't hold it anymore. Your pussy feels too good. I'm gonna cum!" I was going to cum inside Cheryl but I wanted to give Kim a good show. At the last second I pulled my cock out of Cheryl's cunt and stroked it fast as the first shot of cum spewed from my cock landing in Cheryl's tits and stomach. The next two shots followed the same course, with a few drops actually hitting her in the face. My cock pulsed as wave after wave of my hot load erupted from me and covered Cheryl's chest and stomach with cum as my orgasm continued.

Suddenly we heard a loud, sustained moan from Kim as I looked up and saw Kim bucking her hips against her rapidly moving hand as it rubbed her clit feverishly. She moaned again and again as she brought herself off. Her eyes closed and her mouth open.

The last few drops from me landed on Cheryl's stomach and pussy lips as my orgasm finally subsided. Finally, all you could hear was heavy breathing from all three of us. We didn't say a word and just drifted off to sleep.

From that point on, we used the room to fuck a lot more than we used to. We weren't worried about Kim walking in on us anymore. And we realized that we shared a an exhibitionist fantasy that brought us even closer together. I hoped that we could explore it further in the future.

12