Cheryl's Circle Jerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men around us cheered as she set the toy aside finally and laid there covered in the cum from eleven different men, and my load warming her belly. "Thank you," she said, looking up at me. Then she looked around the room at the men and said, "and thank you to all of you. That was a lot of fun!"

The men all said something similar to, "It was my pleasure," and a couple of them said something about having to do it again some time. When the men were all dressed and gone, I helped Cheryl up and followed her into the room's shower. I took several pictures of her dripping all that cum before she got in the shower and turned it on extra hot. It took her a bit to get all that cum off and she discovered she had gotten a bit in her hair, so she had to wash that as well.

While she dried off and blow dried her hair, I got in the shower and rinsed all the KY off my cock and balls. When we were both dry and dressed, we headed back down to the social room where we found Leslie talking with several other couples. Cheryl walked right up to her and, without regard for what she was interrupting, planted a big wet sloppy kiss on Leslie. When the kiss finally broke, Leslie had a big smile on her face. "I know that taste," she said, looking over at me. Then she looked back at Cheryl. "Fantasy fulfilled?"

"Absolutely," Cheryl replied. "I can't thank you enough."

"Find me later, sexy," Leslie said. "I'm sure the two of you can find a way to thank me."

12