Cheryl's Gangbang 04 - The Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said her goodnights to Jerry and gave the groom a kiss on the cheek, I went and got the cooler. We left together, 100% still professional until we were in the elevator. There we held hands and I asked her again if she was okay. "Tired by wonderful," was her response.

In the car she was kind of quiet and I had to ask her again if she was okay. "I'm fine," she said after a moment. "I just have to... I don't want to... Oh, hell," she said.

"What?" I asked. I was worried because she seemed worried.

"Jerry paid me," she said sounding hurt. "I didn't want to tell you because you said you didn't want me being a working girl, but I also don't want to hide anything from you."

"Paid you?" I asked. "Did you give him a price?" I tried not to sound angry but it sounded to me like she'd, at least for the night, gone back to hooking.

"No," she said quickly. "When I worked, I got paid up front. This evening was supposed to be strictly for fun. I told Jerry I didn't want or need any money. I was just doing it for the thrill." She paused before continuing. "But apparently he told the guys that I should get something besides lots of sex so he took up a collection and he gave me that money while you were grabbing the cooler."

I chewed on that for a minute before saying anything. "So... it wasn't pay for performance but more of a 'thank you' for a great evening?"

"I guess that's a way to look at it," she replied. "I didn't ask for it but I wasn't going to say no either." Then she smiled and looked at me. "Especially since it's about five grand."

"What?!" I almost wrecked the car with my surprise. "Five grand?"

Her smile grew. "Yes," she said, and then she quickly added, "But remember, I told him no charge. I told him it was just for fun. I told him I'm not a working girl anymore. This was a gift from them to me as a thank you... or a tip... I don't really care. I still don't want to go back to hooking but I'm not about to turn down that much money."

"Okay," I said evenly. "I can't say I'm excited about you getting paid, even if it was after the fact, but as long as you had a good time and it wasn't a pay-for-play situation, I'm okay with it."

"Oh, I definitely had a good time," she said with a smile. "When we first talked about it a couple weeks back this was exactly what I was talking about. Not a single one of those men cared anything at all about my welfare or pleasure. Sure, I came a lot, but I just got thoroughly used, in every way and I loved it."

"I'm glad," I said. "But now you're mine again and when we get home I get to reclaim you."

"Of course," she replied. For the rest of the ride she just sat and relaxed, with a mildly dreamy look on her face, I assumed from the extreme sexual satisfaction.

Once we were home, she took her bag and I took the cooler and we headed in. She was staying at my place for the night and we wasted no time ending up in bed. With quick pitstops in the bathroom, we were soon snuggled up to each other, enjoying the feeling of all or bare flesh pushed together. She could feel my eager hard on and I had no delusions about whether or not her pussy was wet. It was probably still saturated and likely so thoroughly well used she wouldn't feel my cock like she normally would.

"Will you kiss me?" she asked, her face very close to mine. I guess she thought I was worried about all the cock she sucked and the cum she'd swallowed. My outlook was... she'd brushed her teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. I didn't care how many dicks she sucked. In answer, I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. The kiss held and grew in passion and I knew that, even with the amount of cock she'd serviced that night, she was still eager for more. My steal hard cock leaking precum made it obvious what I was ready for.

As she broke our kiss she slid down my body and took my cock in hand, guiding it to her skilled mouth. I moaned just as the groom had as she deepthroated my length, licking up the shaft as she pulled off. I looked down at my lover as she stroked and sucked me, massaging my balls just as she had eleven other pairs earlier. I enjoyed her mouth and hands for several minutes before she looked up at me and asked, "On my back or on my knees?"

"Back to start," I answered her, and she complied. She laid back and spread her legs wide in invitation. Her pussy had recovered some but was still very used. I positioned myself between her wide thighs, put my cock at the opening to her hot sex, looked her in the eye and said, "I love you," as I slid my length into her. She was tighter than I expected given the number and size of cocks she'd taken that night and I knew I wouldn't last super long.

I stroked my length in and out, kissing her neck, kissing her mouth, varying my pace and angle of thrusts and pushing her to another orgasm before long. It was heaven to feel her pussy spasming on my length, clutching at me as I thrust in and out, as if trying to milk my cum out. I knew I was going to cum a big load having watched her be a slut all evening. Before I started feeling my cum building, I pulled out and asked her to roll over. She complied immediately, getting on her knees, ass up, and dropped her chest to the bed. I don't think she could arch her back any farther.

Taking her perfect ass cheeks in my hands, I lined up and slid back in, pushing my full length in with a single stroke. I pulled her hips back as I thrust mine forward and make sure I ground my hardness into her fully, stirring it around in her wetness. I loved hearing her moan as I did that and I knew, despite everything that she'd done earlier, she'd moan even louder when I pushed my cock that deep and then shot my cum into her.

About five minutes later that's exactly what I did. I gave her a nice fucking; not slamming rough hard, but firm, with full steady strokes that I knew she liked and would maximize my orgasm. I told her when I was getting close and she encouraged me to cum deep into her; to "take my pussy back." I did exactly that, forcing our bodies together as the cum boiled out of my balls, spit in repetitive thick ropes against her cervix.

When my orgasm had passed I started to pull out, but she said, "No... please. Stay there. Hold yourself in me and lets lay down." It was a minor challenge but I did as she asked and we laid down on our left sides, my cock still inside her cum filled pussy, my arms wrapped around her, holding her close. The next thing I knew I was waking up on my back and the sun was coming up. My lover was on her back right next to me, her legs slightly open and her mouth open as she breathed deeply in her sleep.

I quietly got out of the bed and went to start coffee after going to the bathroom. About 20 minutes later I took a cup of coffee into the bedroom for her and woke her up... by snuggling up next to her again and pushing my hard cock against her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Let me pee first," she said with that grin, "and then you can have me all you want, in any way you want all day."

Sunday looked like it was going to be a great day.