Cheryl's Irresistible Legs Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheryl ups the kinkiness and romance.
6.3k words
4.68
12.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl's Irresistible Legs Chapter 2

I arrived back at Cheryl's to pick her up and go shopping. Before leaving home, I grabbed a bunch of cash I had tucked away. Offering to go shopping with her left me not knowing if that meant I would be buying things for her. This relationship stuff was new for me. I had been saving money, so to be on the safe side I grabbed a few hundred bucks. I had stopped on my way back and bought her a bouquet of daisies.

Answering the door, she smiled as I gave her the flowers. I loved seeing her smile. She gave me a quick kiss and took the flowers to put them in some water before we left. It was a beautiful spring day in late April. She was wearing a cute little v-neck white shirt, all white sneakers and a pair of dark blue shorts that let me look at her smooth thighs and shapely calves.

I was just as casually dressed in khaki knee length shorts and red t-shirt. We walked out to the car and I opened the door for her. Before climbing in she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. We talked as we drove. She needed some new work clothes because she had a job interview on Wednesday. She wanted a new outfit to look good and make a good impression. I told her I thought she always looked good.

The company we both worked for did not pay well. I was at the bottom and I knew it. So for me to not get paid much was expected. I was basically a glorified goffer. I did whatever odd jobs needed to be done. Manual labor, data entry, sometimes a little IT support. When I helped in Cheryl's department it was putting together office furniture, building cubicles, setting up offices and running and testing network cables.

Cheryl was a supervisor for the department moving into the newly created workspace. I had met her boss and frankly he seemed like a tool. I got the impression he was intimidated by anyone smarter than him, which Cheryl certainly was. Cheryl said he never gave good recommendations to employees applying for promotions because he didn't want competition in the future. So she didn't see much chance for advancement.

While I would be graduating from college in a few weeks and turning 24 in a little over a month, Cheryl was 26 and had been out of school for 4 years. She had grown frustrated with her job and boss, so it was understandable for her to look elsewhere. I told her I had just started sending out resumes as well. The goffer job was just to get me through until graduation. Now I wanted to look for a career. I had been saving up money to eventually do just what Cheryl was doing. Buy some new clothes to make a good impression on interviews and hopefully at a new job. Cheryl asked if I wanted to look through the men's departments of any of the department stores she wanted to go to, but I said lets just focus on her and what she needs today.

We went to a few small shops in the mall, but they didn't have anything she liked. We walked and talked and laughed. I reached over and held her hand as we walked to and through the stores. I was having a good time just being with her. Not once had I thought about sex, and not once had she been domineering or me submissive. I did of course keep taking glances at her great legs. I'm only human.

We stopped for awhile and she bought us lunch in the food court. She insisted because it was her shopping day and wouldn't let me pay. I guess I knew she didn't expect me to buy her clothes either. She was sweet in so many ways. While eating she admitted that she was surprised I finally asked her out. "You seem so shy. I'd notice you looking at me, and you seemed to look for opportunities to talk to me. So I thought you were interested, but you never seemed like you were going to actually ask me out."

I told her I was more surprised she said yes. She seemed surprised by that revelation. "I would go out of my way to talk to you as well and was always smiling at you. Didn't you get the hint?" she asked me. "Sorry, when it comes to women, I am pretty oblivious. I'll be honest with you Cheryl. I think you are out of my league. So I thought my chances were slim. I also didn't want to ask you out while you were still my supervisor."

She said that made sense, but she had always thought I was cute, and that she liked my sense of humor. She would seek me out during the day just so she could get a laugh and make the day a little better. Hearing her say things like that was making my day even better. She told me during our first dinner she liked how I was a good listener, and that I was a gentlemen, which is why she suggested a movie the next afternoon. When I let her pick the movie she decided to invite me to dinner at her place. She liked our chemistry together up to that point. So why not see how it goes and what happens between us.

"Cheryl maybe this makes me shallow, but I noticed you because of how beautiful you are, and you also were wearing a skirt. I couldn't think of a way to go up and talk to you, but when I was introduced to you because you'd be my supervisor, I was ecstatic. I realized how smart, thoughtful and sweet you are. You were also easy for me to talk too and that's not normal for me especially with women." We both felt better and more comfortable understanding how we ended up at a shopping mall on a Sunday afternoon after spending hours making love and fucking the night before. Everything happened so fast, but we both were enjoying the ride.

We made our way into a large department store that had a large area with female business suits and work appropriate clothing. I of course as a typical male was hoping she would want to be buying lingerie or high heels, but was still having a great day with her. She tried on several things. If she liked them enough she would come out and show them off to me and ask my opinion. All clothes were business attire, but I still thought she looked beautiful and sexy in all of them and I told her so.

She really liked one pants suit, and said she definitely wanted it. It had dark blue pants and jacket and she found a silk blouse that looked good with it. She asked me to hold it after she changed into the next suit. She tried on a few more things and then came out in a similar style pants suit, but different color. She looked good of course even though it wasn't a dress or skirt, and she said she was getting the one she had on instead of the one I was holding for her.

She was only going to buy one today and then if she got called back for a second interview she'd come back and get the one I'd been holding for her. She asked me to put it with the rest of the clothes for the store employees to re-hang or fold. She said she'd get changed back into her clothes and then we could go. "Need any help?" I offered. She walked away but turned and smiled before disappearing into the room.

I got an idea, but didn't know if it was a good one or if I was over-stepping my bounds as this was really only our third date. I took the clothes I was holding for her over to the counter where there was a woman standing behind the register. She was tall about 6' 2" in heels, with long blonde hair and tan skin. She looked to be 40 to 45 and was extremely attractive. She was wearing a short dress that showed off her ample cleavage and long legs. Her named tag said "Leslie".

I told her my plan. I wanted to buy these items, but I didn't want Cheryl to know about it. I asked that she put them in a bag and keep it behind the counter. Then when Cheryl came over to buy the other outfit she could place those items on top of what I just bought and Cheryl wouldn't see it until she unpacked it at home after I had already left.

"Oh, that is so sweet. Your girlfriend is so lucky to have you." The pretty attendant said to me. "I'm the lucky one. Trust me." I replied with a smile. It was the truth. I honestly didn't know if Cheryl was my girlfriend now or not. I hoped she was, but hadn't thought about it until hearing it out loud. "Can I borrow a small piece of paper and a pen please?" I asked her as she rang up the clothes. She handed me some and I wrote out, "I know you will get a second interview" on the paper and folded it in half. "Could you put this on top of the clothes I just bought, and underneath the clothes she will buy?" She said she would and handed me the receipt.

I walked back to the changing rooms and waited for Cheryl. She came out carrying a large pile of clothes. She set the ones she wasn't getting down with other clothes that need to be re-hung and walked over to the register with her new suit. While ringing up the clothes the attendant gave me a quick smile. She had placed the bag on the floor so Cheryl couldn't see it. While Cheryl was paying with her credit card the attendant placed the new clothes in the bag and then lifted it up and set it on the glass counter top. I grabbed the bag to carry it for her and so she wouldn't noticed the extra weight. "Hope you both have a nice day." The attendant said with another smile before we turned and walked away.

On the way out of the store I reminded Cheryl that I owed her a pair on nylons. She steered us to a section of the store that would sell those. We arrived and I waited for her to pick out what she wanted. There were many styles and colors to choose from. "What is your favorite color of stockings?" she asked. "I've always liked the look of black stockings on a woman's legs, but the ones of yours that I messed up were tan or nude color. Shouldn't I replace those for you?" She reached over to a pair of black thigh highs and handed them to me with a smile. I took them and then reached over grabbing the exact style and size in a nude color. "I'll get you both" I said smiling back.

We walked over to the register. This attendant was young, about 19 or 20. Probably about 5 ft. 2 in. tall. She had short brown hair and was wearing a tight shirt that defined her small, but pert breasts. She also had a very short skirt on showing off her naked, tone legs. With a slightly wicked grin Cheryl said "Buy those for me while I look at shoes" just as we got to the register. Without another word she walked away. A sexy slightly dominant gesture in front of the young employee. I bought the nylons and we left the store hand in hand, but Cheryl still had the grin on her face enjoying the slightly flirtatious way she gave me an order. She thanked me for both pairs as we walked out.

We got back to my car and I opened her door for her. I put the bag of clothes in the trunk and started driving her home. "I think she was attracted to you." Cheryl said with a smile. "What are you talking about?" I asked innocently. I honestly didn't know what she was talking about. "The lady in the department store that rang up my clothes. She was looking at you and smiling. You really are oblivious with women aren't you?" Cheryl said. I knew the woman was only smiling because of my surprise for Cheryl, but I said "I'm sure she was just doing her job, but if you think you're right should I go back and ask for her number?" That got me a quick playful smack on the arm. "Maybe she just thought we are a cute couple." I said. "I like to think so" was her only reply.

We pulled up to her apartment. I got her bag from the trunk and walked her to her door. I had an early day of school on Monday and she had to be at work early as well. I figured I would go home and wait for her to discover her extra new clothes and then hopefully get a call or text with a positive reaction. I stopped at the door and wanted a kiss goodbye.

"Hey, how about I order us a pizza and we have dinner together?" she asked. More time with her was a plus for me no matter what we were doing. "Sounds good to me." I stepped in and asked where to set her bag. "Would you mind just setting it on my bed? Is pepperoni and sausage ok?" She had read my mind. "Perfect" I said as I walked to her bedroom. I returned and she had just finished ordering it through an app. Guess she was buying me dinner too.

We sat and talked and waited for dinner to arrive. She told me she would've cooked again, but there wasn't much there too cook. "Normally I grocery shop on Saturday afternoon, but his weekend I couldn't because I had a date." She told me. "Oh, really. How did it go?" I asked. The door bell rang and she got up to get the pizza. She looked back at me and shrugged her shoulders with a "Ehhhhh" and then an evil grin. She had a great sense of humor and was good at making me smile.

We ate and talked and both continued to enjoy our time together. I thanked her for dinner and assumed I should get going. I noticed when I threw the pizza box away that her trash can was full. "I'll take this out for you, but I should probably get going since we both have an early day tomorrow. I'll be right back." I took the trash out to the dumpster and returned to get a goodbye kiss.

I walked into her apartment and she was not there. She emerged from her bedroom and looked upset. Her eyes were watery and she didn't speak. I had forgotten about the clothes, but while I was outside she went into her room to hang them up. She had found the other outfit and my note. I froze. I thought I had really screwed up and upset her.

She quickly walked up to me looking like she might cry. She placed both hands on my face and got on her tip toes and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned down to keep kissing her. Our lips just stayed locked together as we held each other. We each pulled back and she looked me in the eyes. "Thank you" was all she said. She could've said something about how I shouldn't have, or didn't need to, or it wasn't necessary, but she didn't. She just expressed her sincere gratitude at my attempt to doing something nice for her. "You're welcome." She grabbed my hand and said "you're not going home tonight" and lead me to her bedroom.

I closed the bedroom door behind me and turned to face her. Something just clicked and at that moment we had to have each other. I lunged for her grabbing her in my arms and kissing her and holding her tight against me. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths as we embraced. She reached between us and undid the belt holding my shorts up. I reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head. Her breasts looking stunning in her simple white bra.

She was better at this than me. She already had undone my fly and pushed my shorts to the floor and was lifting my shirt up my chest. I raised my arms to help her as she threw it across the room. I was just reaching for her shorts when she already had her hands in my boxers stroking me so she could feel me grow hard. All while pushing them to the floor.

With some difficulty I got her shorts undone and down over her hips. All day she looked great in those tight shorts, but now they were in my way. I kneeled down to slide them down her legs. I was kneeling in-front of her. She had on a pair of frilly white panties. Nothing fancy, but she looked cute as hell in them. I quickly placed a soft kiss on her stomach before standing up. She kicked her shorts across the room while I reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She let it slide down her arms exposing those perfect gravity defying breasts to me. She put her hands on her hips to lower her panties and let them fall to her ankles.

I reached around her and picked her up in my arms. One arm behind her back and one under her knees and I carried her the few steps to the bed. I set her down and laid next to her, pulling her body close to me. We kissed as our hands explored each other's naked bodies. My hands of course found their way to her legs and breasts. I even reached behind her and squeezed her cute ass. Her hands rubbed my arms and back and she even squeezed my butt a few times. We kept at each other like this for about 20 minutes. Just savoring the experience and being excited together. My hand eventually found its way between her legs and I rubbed her. She was already very wet. As much as I loved licking her pussy this didn't seem like the right time.

I moved on top of her and positioned my erection at her waiting pussy. She reached down with both hands and grabbed my butt trying to pull me up inside of her. I happily obliged and slowly slid up feeling her hot wet snatch envelope me. I stayed buried in her while we kissed and our hands still touching each other any where and every where. I slowly ground my pelvis into hers and then began to ever so slowly move in and out of her.

Our hands met and our fingers intertwined. I pushed her hand down against the bed next to her head. Our bodies rubbing together as we made love. Last night was amazing. She had taken my virginity in a sexy, gentle and passionate way, but we also had kinky wild sex for several hours. Now it was all passion. Slow and sensual. Our bodies sweating together. Our lips hardly parting for more than a few moments to catch our breath. She curled her left leg up and placed her foot on my ass. I rubbed her leg with my right hand savoring its feel against my body and in my hand. She was moaning softly but not saying a word.

Using one hand she pushed my shoulder indicating for me to roll onto my back. We stayed as one while we moved. She was now laying on top of me. Our chests and lips pressed together. Her knees against my hips as she ground herself on me slowly. "Oh yes" I said softly between kisses. She slipped her arm between the back of my neck and the mattress and held me. She lowered her head and placed it next to mine. Her left cheek against my right one. Our bodies rubbing together. Both of us consumed in the passion of the moment. I wrapped both arms around her back and held her to me as I kept slowing moving in and out of her.

She pulled her arm out from behind my neck and placed both hands on my chest pushing herself up. She sat on me, riding me, making slow circular motions with her hips as she rubbed her clit against my public bone. I placed my hands on her hips and stared up at her sexy, sweaty, irresistible body and beautiful face. She looked down at me breathing hard. Her hands slid down my chest to my stomach and then to her own hips to grab my hands. Our fingers interlocked. I moved my arms up and she held hers out in-front of us.

We held hands like that as she let out several loud moans of pleasure and started bouncing up and down on me. Her pace quickened and she started going up higher before dropping back down onto me. She released my hands and pushed the hair from her face. I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands and rubbed her nipples. "OH YES" she said, and I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on me. We came together at that moment. I throbbed and throbbed as I couldn't stop cumming. She had pushed herself all the way down onto me as she squeezed my hips with her thighs as she sat upright on me as she looked off into infinity. I was out of breath and spent.

She gently brushed my hands from her chest and collapsed onto me. Her face next to mine again. She needed to stretch so she slid her legs back and put them straight back on top of mine. Her full weight on me felt good and I held her there against me. My exhausted dick softened and slipped from inside her. Neither of us spoke or moved.

We had been making love for over an hour. Our slow pace had been one of mutual pleasure and lust. We had enjoyed each other thoroughly. She laid there on top of me for about a half hour. When she rolled to my side she kissed me. Then she pulled the sheet up over both of us. She rested her head on my out stretched arm and placed her arm over my chest. She curled one leg up over mine. It wasn't late yet, but we both fell asleep.

I awoke at about one in the morning. It was completely dark in her bedroom, but I could feel her holding my hands up above my head. She had taken a stocking and wrapped it around a pole of the headboard and was tying my hands to the pole. Once I was fully awake and realized what was happening, she had completed her knots. Before I could say anything, she placed her finger against my lips indicating for me to stay quiet. My cock began to stir under her soft bed sheets.

12