All Comments on 'Cheryl's Irresistible Legs Ch. 02'

by Subleglover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story. Keep it going! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great premise.

But the story didn't deliver to its potential.

Things sexual still happen to fast. And they're finished too fast.

While she's playing with his cock, there needed to be dialog about what she was doing, and why. And warning him not to cum. Did he like it? What did he like best?

Had he jerked off to thinking about her? What did he imagine then? Did he watch porn? What kind? Make him show her his favorite.

She could have him show her how he jerked off.

What happened to the leg fetish? It's nowhere to be seen.

The word is GOFER not GOFFER.

Three stars. Could have been better.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yeah, as ANON stated, slow it down a bit. Dialogue; get into their minds a bit. Very hot, but with a few nips, tweaks and elaborations, it could be scalding. Keep writing, because you'll only get better. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can u keep this going?

SublegloverSublegloveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Appreciate the feedback. More chapters are planned, but I do not know when yet.

I have gotten some feedback and questions through email as well. Some emails are anonymous so I cannot reply to answer your questions. If you have a question please provide an email address so I can try to answer your questions.

Thanks for reading my stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. I am patiently waiting for part 3!

cstan36cstan36almost 3 years ago

Love the direction this is heading!! Can't wait for Chapter 3 and beyond!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex, when it happens, is to abrupt, too automatic, and too fast.

Needs many, many, many more details.

You wrote: "The goffer job..." You meant GOFER.

You wrote: "With her left hand she reached down and wrapped her index finger and thumb around the top of my sack just below my blood filled erection. She pulled my balls towards her causing my cock to stand straight up pointing to the ceiling." Details, man details??? And it needed dialog.

Maybe her asking "Is this what you'd like me to do?"

Or maybe some extended edging -- with details.

Are you ready to cum yet?

Don't cum yet!

And when it gets to him actually cumming, there has to be a more interesting place than on his own belly and chest.

Four stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story. Very credible the way their relationship is moving along. Reminds me of a similar relationship with an ex colleague. Hope you write more soon, really enjoyable read and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will those planned chapters come? I wanna read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubleglover@Subleglover
New to writing. Love dominant women, female legs, nylons, garter belts, high heels, pantyhose, CBT, strap-ons, being controlled, used, and abused for others pleasure. Thank you for reading my stories. If you choose to contact me with questions please provide an email addre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES